2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Century Support Services

Century Support Services
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5

Century Support Services is one of the nation's largest debt settlement companies providing these services to consumers having trouble with their unsecured debts.

We do what we do to improve people’s financial lives. That’s our ‘WHY’ and the powerful cause that inspires us. With core values directed by trust, experience and integrity, Century’s team has devoted itself to providing the best experience for our clients while working on their behalf toward better financial health.

Contact us today for more information!

BOTTOM LINE

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

PROS

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation

CONS

• Only offers debt settlement services

Top Century Support Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

The reps are friendly and helpful. They call the credit card companies and set up a deal. I just pay part of the amount that I owe and that has helped. I’m still working through the program, but I have settled four of my debts. All in all, Century Support has good customer service.

Answered all my questions. Very friendly and cared about what questions I had. Knowledge in what I was asking. Did not hurry me. Did not make me feel stupid and really cared about what I had to say. Did not take long to get through to customer service.

About Century Support Services

Century Support Services is a debt relief company that offers debt settlement services. The company negotiates with creditors to attempt to reach a settlement on the customer’s debts, which lowers the amount they owe. Century Support has settled $1 billion in debt for 180,000 clients. One Century Support representative is assigned to work with each consumer during the entire debt settlement process.

Century Support Services is available in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.

How does Century Support Services work?

Century Support Services uses debt settlement programs to help customers. The company’s debt settlement program typically lasts between 24 and 48 months. During this time, Century Support negotiates the debt owed, typically down to about 50% of the original amount, and consumers pay off the resulting debt once it has been reduced to a single lump sum.

Customers can subscribe to receive alerts through Century Support Services for any important news or program activity. The company also lets customers set up deposit schedules, securely upload relevant documents and view enrolled accounts.

Century Support Services cost

The typical charge for Century Support Services is 18% to 25% of the original debt owed. With fees, consumers might end up paying somewhere between 68% and 75% of the original debt. With debt settlement services, you pay into just one account with Century Support Services, which makes monthly payments much easier.

Do we recommend Century Support Services?

We recommend Century Support Services if you have already tried a debt management program or debt consolidation method that hasn’t worked. Century Support Services’ debt settlement program can help you settle debts with your creditors, resulting in a lower cost for you.

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Century Support dealt with all the issues and instead of me trying to deal with the debt companies that I owed, they took the burden of contacting them. They made arrangements with them to make payments. Then, after I made payments for so long, they got a debt consolidation loan and paid everything off. All the back bills are paid and I’m just making one payment to one company now. There was one time where I supposedly had a representative to talk to, and there was one company that kept calling me. I told them that they were supposed to be dealing with Century Support and the rep I had at that time never made contact with them. I would call, leave messages, and he wouldn’t even call me back. Other than that one person, everything was fine. I wound up getting another rep. They were all professional and they helped me get out of debt. Things turned out good in the end.

Century Support Services response

Terry, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. Our records show that you have completed your Century program! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our service and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Congratulations on a successful program completion!

Get buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I went online looking for debt settlement or debt consolidation and found Century through a search engine. The enrollment was quick and easy. It didn't require anything but a minimum of $25 credit into my settlement account and my debts held to make sure the card was active. Also, every rep I have spoken with has been really polite, customer service oriented, and looking to make sure that everything I’m calling about is taken care of. The only thing I've ever been confused about was the settlement fee and how that kind of works.

I know people that have been paying minimum payments on their cards for 700 years and it’s still almost maxed out and my cards were all right there at the max point. I was paying minimum payments on every single one, in some cases, it was $25 a month. That was all I could afford. And when they started the offer, the biggest problem was I was only gonna save $20 a month and then they reminded me that the other cards were still active. So I was going to pay that minimum balance for 10, 15 years and some cases, I had one that was gonna be for minimum payments for 20 years. It wasn’t going to be saving me money in the long run. But saving me $20 a month at the time was really helpful. Now it’s only a few years instead of five to 10 years of debt. It's definitely stress relieving. Now, I’m almost finished. I have my last settlement just went through on a monthly payment situation, so I believe I have seven months left.

Century Support Services response

Marissa, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. When you enrolled in your debt settlement program, a plan was created for you to meet your specific goals over an estimated time. Every month you deposit/draft a preset amount into your third party account. While your funds are building in this account, Century Negotiators are reviewing your file for the strategic times to contact each of your creditors to negotiate the best settlement opportunities for you. Century does not earn a fee until we prove our value to you. We do that by negotiating the debts for which you have enrolled in your debt settlement program. When you approve a settlement offer and the first check to your creditor is submitted, only then have we earned our fee for that account. You are making excellent progress on your program, and at any time, you can log into the MyCentury portal to see your account balance and watch your funds accumulate. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

Everybody at Century has been extremely nice to me. They’ve answered any and every question I had to ask. I’ve felt comfortable and not worried, paranoid, and insecure. They’ve treated me politely and business-like and they have made me feel more secure. Also, I was quite happy with both what Century Support expects of me and what Century Support guarantees of themselves.

I've made 10 payments with only 45 payments left and we’ve got two settlements out of three. Wells Fargo and Capital One had settled and I’m just waiting for Discover to settle. I’ve been told that they're notoriously difficult but that Century Support believes that they will ultimately settle and that they would continuously try to get a settlement with them.

The only thing about Century Support where there is a sense of commitment, pressure, and concern is that $211.74 is a very large sum of money. To some people, it’s pocket money. It’s what they spend every day on whatever’s healthy for them so to them, that’s cool but to me, $211 is an astronomical sum. So, I dug in very hard to ignore certain other needs and expenses of mine to make sure that the number one priority in my life is paying my contractually obligated monthly payment.

All I do is fight to make sure I'm getting my checking account. I have not failed to make my payment timely. The payment was taken two days late a month earlier because there was a bank holiday and it was taken two days early this time, that would make sense. If next month, it’s exactly the 14th, that’s fine. I’m being very good as a client and Century has responded by being very good in settling two of those accounts.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I recommend Century Support Services to anybody who needs debt relief and if they have nowhere else to turn to – like if they can’t get a personal loan because their credit score is too low. In my case, Century was my savior. I went with them because of the price per month and the reviews. My daughter and I had sat down together and looked at prices per month, in terms of what I could afford since I’m on a fixed income. My daughter is also very good with going on the Better Business Bureau to make sure the company is not some type of scam.

Century gave me a rundown of how it would work. It was going to be $200 per month and they gave me a contract. I looked over it and the documents were fine. They also made sure that my daughter and I had read everything before we signed and proceeded. Then I gave them all my credit card information and what they needed. I have five cards and the rep said the program would take about a year or two depending on the company. Sometimes, they don’t want to negotiate. It has been five months and right now, I’m settling with one credit card as we speak and they’ve communicated with me very well.

Things have been going well with Century. I also have my daughter to help me in case I have any questions. But they respond very quickly. The rep I dealt with was also kind and extremely passionate and helpful. She didn’t sugar-coat anything. She told us what it was and how the process would go along. And they do all the legwork for me. She reassured us that if any letters come in the mail, not to worry about it because it’s already in the works.

Century Support Services response

Juana, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom

Original review: July 10, 2019

I’ve been very happy with Century, so far. I went with them because Mark was pretty persistent. He kept calling and I kept telling him I had to wait. He was very patient with me and explained everything to me. He responds when I have a problem or if I have a question, I get an answer. The lady that called me explained everything to me. She said that if I have any problems, I can call her. She told me what not to do and asked if I was gonna be committed to this. She said not to apply for any credit and not to do any changes because it might disrupt the process. But even when I took off 2 or 3 creditors, there was no problem. There was no, “Why are you doing it?” or “You shouldn’t do it.” There was no pressure and that’s what I like.

There were lots of paperwork and I gave whatever money they needed. If I have any harassments or anything, I call them. They told me about that and some stuff to remember about all the details. It was an explanation of what the process was going to be and what I needed to do on my part. Everybody has been very transparent, helpful, and responsive. What I like is the update. That is so great. With other people, you got to call them and ask when is the update. You got to wait until you got enough money in there to pay. Century has met my expectations and they’ve met my needs. Right now, out of the 4 people that Century is settling for, 2 had been done. Whatever extra they're gonna take out a month or whatever the fee is gonna be, they tell me about it. Everything they’ve said, they’ve committed to. Everything they’ve committed to, they've done. And that was good.

Century Support Services response

Annie, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: April 29, 2020

A friend told me about Century Support Services. Signing up was easy. Everything was fine. One debt got settled. They’ve been doing good so far.

Century Support Services response

Lisa, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. We look forward to helping you successfully complete the journey you have partnered with us on to achieve financial freedom.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Century Support Services has a very good group of people working for them. They helped me out a lot. They helped me understand a lot of stuff and were able to work with me and give me a payment plan that I could afford. It's going real well due to the fact I had a setback, but hopefully, to get back on track soon.

Century Support Services response

Joy, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

Original review: April 21, 2020

The rep I talked to during enrollment was very helpful. I felt comfortable. I'm two and a half weeks through the Century Support program. Everything’s been going along good. In fact, I called them and they were able to delay the next payments due to this virus and then pack it on to the end. That helped because we’ve had to buy extra supplies to keep in the house. Plus, we live in Florida, so we’re going into hurricane season. We need to stock up for that too.

Century Support Services response

Margaret, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive daily to deliver an excellent customer experience to each and every client on the program. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: April 20, 2020

Century's reps are very nice and they helped a lot. In January, Century paid off LendingClub.

Century Support Services response

Lina, Thank you for your positive review and rating! Century has very knowledgeable employees, and we love to hear how well they are doing for our clients. If you haven’t already had the opportunity to do so, we invite you to register on the MyCentury portal, which provides you access to the specific details of your account including, recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. The portal is available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. The Century team will continue to work with you to successfully complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I had a creditor sending me a bill. They were gonna turn over to a collection agency and Century Support handled other things so well, I thought I would see if I could add one more onto that. I've got about 35% of the program taken care of and still got a little ways to go. I've been in the program a year or so and I pay them little by little.

Working with Century Support took some of the stress from the bills rolling in every day, all the time. I've had a heart transplant and cancer two or three times. I had medical bills coming up the wazoo and I still do. I've got all the bad stuff behind me and I'm well, but I still have to pay for medications, which are also expensive. It got me behind and I was swamped. I didn't know where else to turn and Century Support was an option I talked to about with my wife. She had tried it before and it worked really good for her. I thought I would give it a shot and it's been really good for me too. Everything's been better than I could ask for.

Century Support Services response

Ronnie, Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We value the partnership we have established with you. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients and we strive to deliver the highest level of customer experience excellence possible for you. In addition to our expert representatives, we also have the MyCentury client portal, which provides you access to the details of your account, including recent activity updates, pending settlements, and many other resources. Through our portal and our experienced representatives, we will continue our efforts to achieving your goal of financial freedom.

Century Support Services Company Information