2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

4.6/5 (131 ratings)

About Century Support Services

The team at Century follows a basic mission. It is to help our clients take control of their debt so they can live their best lives. Meeting and exceeding our client’s needs is at the center of what we do every day.

Pros

• Accredited with AFCC and IAPDA
  • Dedicated rep for each case
  • Free initial consultation

Cons

• Only offers debt settlement services

Bottom Line

Century Support Services can help settle debts for people with $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although the company only offers debt settlement as an option, the program can reduce debts significantly.

Century Support Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Support Services, LLC?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

I wanted something better than bankruptcy so I decided to look into debt relief and sought the help of Century Support Services after a friend told me about them. They were nice people and it has been a great experience.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Joel! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

Century Support has been pretty good. However, there was one time when one of the deals couldn't work and I had to go to court over it. Another time, I had to call the bank to work out the settlement, and I didn't think that was right. I also have to pay them quite a bit of money and that's hurting my budget. But other than that, they've been pretty forward and they tell it like it is.

Century Support Services response

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is setup. A Century representative will reach out to you to discuss this further. In the meantime, please utilize the MyCentury client portal to access up-to-date information on our efforts within your program.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

I had tried everything I knew of to get relief and get from underneath my debt. I even tried to borrow money, but nothing was working. So I went to Century and it's been great so far. Everybody was always very friendly, helpful, polite and nice.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Linda! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

Working with Century Support Services is getting us out of the hole real quick. I'm retired seven years but I just enjoy life every day. It's good that their call centers are here in the US. The only thing is that the call came up unassigned. I worked at Farmington Correctional Center and I never know if there's an inmate or a family of inmates calling using the phone code and I'm very leery of that. But then I talked to Jessica and she was knowledgeable, good, and she sounded like she really likes her job and wanted to work. It was a very pleasant call. Overall, it's a very good company.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating! Jessica is an experienced Century employee and we love to hear how well she is doing for our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

My husband left one of his jobs so we looked into debt relief for convenience and big time help. Century Support Services made it better because we only got two more bills and we're debt-free. My experience with their team has been all good.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Alicia! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

Interacting with Century throughout the whole service term was always real good. I may not have heard back everything that I said, but whatever I sent in was eventually taken care of. At that time, I didn't know how much debt there was but I was in the military and I was only making 20,000 a year. It seemed like I would never get off from under it. But now, I was able to buy a truck and I've got credit cards, although I'm not abusing them like I was. It's a good ceiling and I don't feel like I'm drowning in debt, which is awesome. A few times that I was short, I could call them and they would find a way to make it work with the creditors so that payment wouldn't get denied. If anyone is in a bind, I'd recommend Century for sure.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Chase! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and recommending our services.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Century Support Services was recommended by a friend and I'm really glad I signed up. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I paid off my last account in the past couple of weeks, so I'm completely debt free now. It's a very good feeling. We've taken a lot of stress off in regards to not having the debt anymore. Our experience has been awesome.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Joseph! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and are happy to hear you are now debt free!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

I was struggling and I didn't want to declare bankruptcy. I also don't want to utterly ruin my credit even though going with one of these debt relief places ruins it anyway. I didn't know what else to do though so I went to Century Support Services. I've been working with them for about five years now as it's taken me awhile to dig out of this mess. Their team members are generally pretty helpful. Somebody dropped the ball on something once and I was a little upset about it, but overall they've been pretty good. I needed to take care of my debts and Century helped me so it's had a positive effect in my life. I'd recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Anne - Thank you for being a loyal Century client for so many years. We appreciate your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. We apologize if there was something missed previously in handling your accounts. A Century team member will be in touch and we will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I was struggling to pay the minimum on my credit cards so I sought for debt relief help and went with Century Support Services. It was good at the beginning but I'm no longer with them because at the time I didn’t feel it was the right fit for me. I was looking for a debt management program but what they offered was debt settlement. I didn’t fully understand it until I got to reading more about the difference between them. The team or whomever I spoke to was courteous and took care of my needs, and when I called to cancel, it was no problem. They canceled that day, refunded my money, and I didn’t have any problems. I will refer to them anybody who is looking for a debt settlement kind of program.

Century Support Services response

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program is setup. Thank you for recommending our services to your friends!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

The people at Century Support have been very kind and understanding. I just got started and still getting phone calls from different credit cards and stuff. Someone from Century Support called me and told me that they were taking care of things.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jackie! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I had gotten in a little over my head and I needed help getting out of debt and so I looked into relief help. Since working with Century Support Services, the phone calls from the creditors haven’t stopped. They come in six times a day which is not cool. Century Support is stating that what they do is they get my money and then they hold it until I go into full arrears and they apply it, only to shut the creditors down or keep them quiet which is why I need to get a hold of someone over at Century Support because it wasn’t explained in that manner for me.

They told me to expect calls but I didn’t expect them to be harassing. They told me not to speak to them. But because I use my cell phone for work purposes also, I cannot avoid not answering my phone. And so, that’s when I spoke to a creditor and told them I sought services of debt consolidation. And that’s when they told me that these services don’t pay the creditors. So I’m a little concerned, stressed and confused. I need them to have it re-explained to me.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for the positive rating! We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on how the program would work and what to expect. A Century representative has reached out and spoken to you to discuss it more in-depth. We hope this has helped. You can always access the MyCentury portal for resources on the details of your program and our team will continue our diligent efforts for you.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I experienced a stay in the hospital for a month but even before that, I was already having problems with my finances. When I went out of the hospital, I had hospital bills so it put me completely over my head. Doing what I was doing was causing me to have problems with my credit which caused me to get a loan although I can’t. I had a loan prior to that to help pay for things. So it kept getting into a vicious circle. So finally, when I went online to try to find out about a loan and LendingTree referred me to Century Support Services. I’m being sued by one of the creditors that’s in the settlement agreement I had that started last year. They wanted their money but the way the system has worked, they got so much money and I already have four of my creditors that they’re still working with. I give $300 a month and it’s not enough for them.

Their rep talked to the creditor today because when I came from court I called the settlement services and gave all the lawyers’ number. The rep called me back and she told me that they said they would give me six months, but there's not enough funds at this point to do that. She said that she could get them paid off in 10 months. It’s getting in a rock and a hard place because I’m on a fix income and all I have is Social Security. I don’t have any more money. That’s why I went to them. The little extra money that I have was going to this service so I could pay these people off.

So far the creditors that they have been settling and working with have been great to me. That was the best alternative I had to pay these people without going bankrupt which I didn’t want to. So for me not to go through that, I chose Century so these people could get paid because I’m all for paying them, it’s just that they've got to give me the time to do it. And as far as the customer service and everything, the ladies from Century have been very diligent and helped me as much as they could.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Altheria! We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

Up until this past week and a half everything had been really good. However when I could not log into my global solutions account and my cni account I became worried. Still no contact and I am supposed to have another draft on the 28th. May not happen. If no gets in touch by Tuesday 27.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I enrolled in the debt relief program with Century on June 16, 2016, and I have been very pleased with my experience with this organization thus far. During the few times that it has been necessary to speak with any of the representatives, the response has always been expedient, courteous and professional. The communications from Century keeps me advised on the current status of my account and I was please to learn recently of a settlement with one of my creditors.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating, Parrish! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I needed help and when I got the Century Support card, I looked them up and they had a lot of good writings, so I chose them. I reached my limit with trying to stay above water and I was physically and mentally exhausted. I know that was still responsibility that I had made. But their team has been wonderful. They've been my teddy bear and my pillow of comfort. When I talked to them, I forget all my problems. They've built me back up and made me feel like everything's going to be okay again. Having their services has helped me tremendously, especially with my other problem. I don't know what would have happened had I not found them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Myra! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

This program leaves you with peace of mind. It makes you nervous at first, but when you see the diligent efforts they make to clear your debt, you have a feeling of satisfaction. This is the best decision I have ever made.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating! The impact we have had for you is what makes our work so fulfilling. We appreciate you sharing this with us and will continue our diligent efforts on your program.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

Would like more update info on my account actions. I'm "like twice a month" seems like not much going on, keep getting bills and interest keeps going up and don't see any payments or hear about negotiations going on.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive rating! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our clients spoke and we listened. You wanted more information on your program and recent activity and we heard you. The newly updated version of our MyCentury client portal gives you just that. Please login today to see the information you can now track whenever you want to see it. A Century representative will also follow up to see if you have any other questions.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

When confused about how to pay additional money they were quick to help. Adding additional accounts was easy although increased the payment. Overall, a great service.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

Since the start of the program, I have to said I have never experience such wonderful service. Century Support Services keeps me well informed of my account, and their customer service reps are very patience and thorough in explaining the answer to your question.

Century Support Services response

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating! We cherish our partnership with you during this process. Our representatives have a passion for building relationships with our clients, to deliver the highest customer experience possible.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I've had a pretty good experience. They are flexible when it comes to going through hardships and helping you get through them while still resolving your debt. The only thing I don't like is I'll occasionally get an email saying they've been trying to contact me for multiple times but the email is the first thing I've gotten from them without any phone calls or other emails and when I call they say they have records of them trying to call but I never got them.

Century Support Services response

We appreciate you sharing your Century experience. We apologize if there was any miscommunication on our representatives' efforts to reach you. A Century representative is following up to discuss this further. In the meantime, please feel free to call us or utilize the MyCentury client portal to access the most current details of your program.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I didn't have any breathing room. I always pay my bills on time but I just didn't have money to do anything. Then my father-in-law passed away and everything started catching up to me. It's like I can't keep using credit cards to keep afloat. I got frustrated because I went from paying my bills on time to not paying them, it's scary. But Century Support has been really reassuring. It's been hectic and I'm trying to understand the whole process of everything but Britney, Breanna and Tiffany has been really good the past couple of days. I was really shocked that I got turned over to an attorney on one of my bills but they got that resolved within a 24 hour period, so as of today it's all been handled. I was just calling them yesterday and they got everything on the jump. I'm waiting on the phone for them to get the stuff done but I didn't mind doing that knowing that it would be handled. I'd recommend them.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating! Britney, Breanna, and Tiffany are knowledgeable Century employees and we love to hear how they are helping our clients. We look forward to helping you complete the journey you have partnered with us on.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

I received an email from Century Support Services and decided to call them up and find out information. I saw that it was reliable and tried it. I like their services and the way they do things. They'll call if they have any questions. They let me know the settlement when they are transferring and they keep track with any changes. If anything, they call me. That's why they have good service because they are on top of everything. Working with them has been good so far.

Century Support Services response

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

Century has affected my life for the better. They are taking care of our debt which gave us relief. The only thing I've ever done is just fax over credit and the bills. It's been all over a year since I've seen one of those, and I don't have to worry about bills to pay anymore because I just give them the settlement amount every month and they take care of disbursing it. We were on the phone with them quite often because we were getting a lot of emails and we had to forward it back off. However, we don't get the emails from creditors trying to look for their money anymore because all that is past us now. But every time I've had to talk to them, they've been very polite.

It does cost us money every month since we have to pay a little bit, but it's far from what we have to do. They made it easier for us which really helped a lot. There's been a number of times where our settlement has come down from what it was supposed to be and they have made the settlement lower. The people that I have worked with are very compassionate with me and they understand my plight. My wife and I have rounded third base and heading home. We have a few more months and then we're done. So they've really worked well for us and I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Century Support Services response

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

We were getting to the point where we weren't going to be able to pay our premiums and monthly payment every month, so I talked with one of the people that we had a loan with and she suggested that we go through ClearOne. When I called ClearOne, they took me on and then I eventually got passed to Century Support. And they've been excellent. They were very knowledgeable about the whole thing and answered any question I had. I didn't get passed around to different people when I called them. They've been helpful and have definitely taken a big weight off my chest because I didn't know how we were going to pay any of our credit cards. I've already recommended them.

Century Support Services response

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

Century Support Services seems to be an outstanding company. I was impressed with the information that was presented overall, about how everything worked and how they handled everything. I was also impressed with the customer service and their attitudes and presentations. Everyone that I spoke with was just very understanding, clear and thorough that I felt good and confident in general.

They totally understood my circumstances. Everything worked well and fell in place. The company seems to be doing well for me and working on my behalf in dealing with my creditors. It was able to relieve a big stress level because I finally was up against the wall. I really had no way to turn, being on fixed income and wanting to take care of things and I couldn’t have done it without it being consolidated and taken care of this way.

Very notable was getting the phone calls from all the creditors all the time and then having someone to actually speak on my behalf and keep the calls from coming. Every step of the way was explained when signing up. They explained how there were going to be calls from the creditors all the time but the calls were resolved and I stopped getting all the major phone calls.

The only thing that is a semi-negative is the fact that when a debt is resolved, the fee they charge is high. I noticed it on the two that I had settled. I might have saved money but they get the lion share of what I saved. It wasn’t explained how much they would take and the service fee seems to vary. But other than that, everything is taken care of.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I can't pay my bills so I have to do something. I used to be with Family Credit and switched to Century Support Services because they pay off faster, which I like. Since working with them, everything's good and three of my credit cards were paid.

Century Support Services response

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

I was in debt over my head and found that Century Support Services is an outstanding company to have. They help reduce debt and stop collection calls and letters. When I call and talk to them or write them on the internet, they’ve been courteous and they answer all my questions and help me in any way they can. They're on top of things and as soon as I get a settlement offer, they either call, text, or email me to let me know and they go over everything with me. I got 10 creditors with them, and so far they have settled $30,000 of my $60,000 debt. I'm more at ease and less stressed since working with them. I recommend them to anybody who has a lot of debt or loan.

Century Support Services response

Thank you for your positive review and rating, Jeffrey! Our representatives strive every day to make your experience the best it can be while enrolled in our program. The Century team will continue to work diligently to complete your program as efficiently as possible.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

I live on limited income, divorced, and live by myself. I have all the bills to be paid and had to use credit cards to buy food and medicine. It got out of hand and I couldn’t help it. I could not make the payments on it and had to have somebody to help me. I saw Century Support Services on the internet and I called and talked to them. They took me as their customer and doing what they could for me. They have been very helpful and the people I have talked to had been very kind, nice and polite. I really like them and I would recommend them to other people who are in the same shape that I was in.

Century Support Services response

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I'm in an assisted living, in a nursing home and wanted to get out of debt. Century Support Services helped me and since working with them, I've gotten at least three credit cards taken care of. It's been good interacting with the team at Century and I'd recommend them to anybody that needed it.

Century Support Services response

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I have cancer and was sent to a research center. I advised the doctor that he needs to make sure that the insurance will pay just like it does where I work. He said yes but he didn't. I got backed with a lot of medical bills and I thought there is no way I can pay right now because they wanted $500 a month. It was stressful. I had a friend that was on Century Support Services for probably two years and I remembered the name so I got on the website and checked it through. I talked to a rep and she gave me advice. Angel was really good and took her time explaining everything. That it might be stressful but in the end I wouldn't regret it.

The team at Century is great. The rep said it's gonna take some time for them to get the papers out and then them receiving it back. It might take 4-6 months. I was getting so many calls and so they gave me a number for harassment calls. I called them and they've been wonderful. The calls just backed off. I like the way the Century people return my emails within probably 30 minutes. They've made me feel more at ease because they have been there. Every time I call, they're willing to talk and will ask me if they can help me any more. If they can't, they do what they can and then pass me on to somebody and will wait on the line to connect it with them. I couldn't ask for anything better. They've stepped out beyond what they probably could do.

Century Support Services Company Information