Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
CashCall
2.27/5

Need a personal loan company?

CashCall

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Since 2003, CashCall Inc. has been at the forefront of innovative technology that streamlines loan operations. Now, it's focusing on providing customers with a path to home ownership and a way to resolve their debt.

Visit our website to learn how CashCall Inc. can help secure funds for a down payment when purchasing a home or, if you seek relief from crushing debts, learn how we can help you resolve and eliminate your debt once and for all.

View More View More

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Need a personal loan company?

CashCall Reviews

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have used this company twice and I have had nothing but wonderful customer service each and every time. They make the experience effortless and speedy. I would recommend this to anyone I knew that was in need of a personal loan with affordable rates. Thank you for a wonderful customer service experience during what could have been a very stressful time.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Will definitely recommend CashCall. They were fast and easy qualification. They were friendly and on top of things. My agent was very helpful through the whole process. The money was in my account in 48 hours from the start of the process. I will be using CashCall in the future for my short term cash needs.

Original review: March 26, 2018

This is my 3rd time using CashCall for a short-term personal loan to cover unexpected expenses. My online & direct contact overall was easy, and everything was done in an extremely short time frame. The only downside was that the various loan packages offered were either lower or substantially higher than what I was seeking. I commend my loan agent, Tiffany ** for her patience and professionalism in working with me.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Great experience all around. They really go to bat and work hard to help you out of whatever jam it is that you find yourself in. Very thorough in going over and making sure you understand your options, no pressure to accept the loan at anytime, just great customer service and great all around experience.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I mostly worked with Inga ** who was very professional and responded to my calls in a timely manner. The process was quick, professional and fair. If you can work with a fast turnaround time, this is the company to reach out to!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashCall, Inc.?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Fast and efficient. The financing terms are unique and what I needed for my situation. Ian was always available to answer my phone calls and provide the answers to any questions and gave me a complete picture of the loan and the terms. The documentation was clear and understandable and the document signing was made easy using electronic signature.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

After fill out the application, I received a call from CashCall. The representative was friendly and funny. He explained the policies clearly and help finalize my application quickly. I was able to receive my funds in 30 minutes after the call. I appreciated the call and would recommend a friend.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Efficient and professional. You know what you are getting but a great service to fill a short term void. If you are going to pay off quickly it’s a modest fee to get it done. I would recommend for the lower dollar amount loans.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I love that I got approved but the minimum is $2,500 as I was told and even though that's awesome the interest rate is ridiculous!!! I can't believe to understand the after payout!!! I wish I would of asked question being a first timer with the whole loan process. That's where they get you after you submit your info and click submit to receive the loan in your bank account.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Malenie was very efficient, friendly and very courteous. She is always communicated with me by phone or email. I gave her excellent customer service. I received my loan in just 2 days due to I have to get my CA id. Other than that, the loan process was quick and easy,

CashCall Company Information