toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My rent, utilities, insurance & other bills were due AND my car broke down! I had an email from another popular lender claiming they could help me but in the end, they did not. Then I remembered I got a loan from CashCall a few years ago & had such a great experience, why not go back? I applied online late Wednesday & by Thursday afternoon my money was in my account! Hassle free, great customer service and right on time!

My experience was excellent. Interest rate high but price you have to pay. Staff very professional. I wish you could maybe lower your interest rate. I would recommend you to my friends. I like you can pay off early with no penalty. Early response. Don't have to wait for a decision.

3rd time getting loan. It seems like Cashcall has de-prioritized the personal loan section. It was so difficult to get a call back over and over. About three times I kept getting the runaround just to talk to the person who was in charge of my application. From beginning to the end of the application process, it has become very impersonal.

Very quick easy process. Very helpful to meet my needs. Lots of communication. Thanks Roger for all your help. The funds were deposited in one day. Options to pay off faster online makes it great to save on interest. I would do business with CashCall again in the future if needed.

I have been impressed by the services rendered to me by Cash Call. The staff are very courteous and competent in handling their job. Also, I hope to my relationship with the company will continue to grow from strength to strength. Thanks for this service and opportunity.

Applied for a loan online and was denied. A few minutes later, received a call from a representative, Paul **, who said, "you've been a previous customer in good standing, and I will assist you in getting your loan". He then proceeded to ask the necessary screening questions, had me to fill out form online with my signature, then said he would send to underwriting department and that everything should go through and that I should be funded by the next day by 1030am. All went well, and funds were in my account the next day. Very speedy process and would recommend to anyone that would need a little help in a pinch.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashCall?

I had a good experience with most of the people at CashCall. Except with the Lady that called me to go over my loan. I didn't understand what she was getting at on part of the review. She got a little short with me and I didn't appreciate it.

Better than trying to borrow from your parents as they don't analyze why you want the money. They are fast and efficient and the employees seem reasonably educated. You can clearly understand them and are professional; not scary like a thug. Pretty straightforward. You do want to make sure that you use the service for short term as the longer you drag it out, the more that can happen to impair your ability to pay.

Yes, I will tell my friends about Cash Call. I had problems doing the online banking. My rep- John never gave up on me. He helped me every step of the way. This is my second loan and I'm very happy with the result of both. Thank you, very much.

Excellent service, courteous and professional! A++! Definitely recommend to others! Interest tolerable. Short term will pay you back auto debit keep for 2 to 3 months then pay off and prepare for next loan.

After trying many different routes to get a loan to pay off and consolidate my debts I finally got approved at CashCall. At first I was hesitant to take the loan because of my credit score was not that good but it did not stopped me from there. The entire process was easy and straightforward and within a short period of time the entire amount I requested was in my bank. This is such a relief for me. Thank you CashCall.

The most memorable part of my CashCall experience was the gentle way I was educated about the contract... ways to benefit from it... step by step guide. Andre never rushed me, he said if I needed anything to give him a call when I was ready. Very refreshing and super professional. The patience of the customer service representative Andre demonstrated is what kept me coming back. I knew he would be honest and he would listen to my concerns. Each time we communicated I was closer to the monies needed for the next school year. Awesome!!!

The guy that helped me was Duy **, he overtalked over me so many times, he never listen. I had given him my employer phone number and he immediately called me a liar, I called my employer on conference call to verify my employment and he was rude to us and told her he could not talk to her. I had to keep telling him he was calling me at work, very aggressive.

I was a CashCall customer some years ago. I was preparing to go on vacation and needed some extra cash for expenses and what not. Cash call made it simple and stress free. I had an amazing and humorous Customer Representative that made it the experience even better. I can appreciate that. I definitely recommend CC in the near and not too distant future!

It was an incredibly quick process and I had my money in my bank account by the end of the work day! Very little information was requested from me. I didn't feel like I had to spend much time working on the process at all. It was very effortless! The interest is understandably high, but with no large fees and early-payment fees, I know I'll have it paid off in no time with no gigantic hit in interest...

I got a pre-approval letter in the mail and I applied. The next morning I verified my bank and documents and by 1:30pm pst the money was in my account. The gentlemen who helped me was very helpful and provided all the information I needed. APR super high but plan to pay off early to avoid the high fees. Thanks CashCall!

The gentleman who I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and took a great deal of time to explain the loan process to me. He made the helpful recommendation of paying off as much as possible in the beginning in order to lower the principle. The speed at which I was approved and the subsequent deposit in my account were very expedient.

The service was excellent, it went fast. She was friendly. She also knew what she was doing. I was please with the service I had experience from CashCall. Thank you very much for coming to my aid when I needed it the most. I would not have a problem recommending anyone to CashCall. Thank you again.

My process was wonderful. Christine was very helpful and very clear. Everything moved very fast. Staff made the whole process comfortable and easy. I would definitely recommend Cash Call to all my friends and family. I have nothing more to say. Staff were very helpful and supportive throughout the whole process. The funds were transferred to my bank within 2 hours of funding the loan.

It was a good transaction and I thank you for giving me the chance to get a loan. The helper was very nice. But I was having trouble finding the sites to complete the transaction and I think she was getting fed up with me. I figured it out finally and then the mood changed and all was good.

I received the best customer service from Curtis that I ever had, who helped me through the full process of my loan. I'm new to Cashcall, but I will be a returning client in the future when the loan is paid off in full. I feel it's all based on the customer service received by Curtis, the agent.

My initial experience with CashCall was quite pleasant. My Loan Agent, Louis ** was very professional and easy to work with. Louis communicated well and completely understood my sense of urgency and promptly processed my request and answered any questions I had. Overall my experience with CashCall has been great thus far. Louis' Excellent Customer Service skills helped me to decide to do business with CashCall. Satisfied Customer.

I am a returning customer of CashCall and my experience was very awesome the first time and even better this time around, customer service is outstanding and easy. I am so grateful to this company and the helpfulness I got. It is refreshing to know that there is a place one can get in contact with and receive expertise, kindness and most of all complete understanding of the needs of people.

Yes I would definitely get a loan from CashCall again and would recommend you guys to friends of mine. Ian was a great help. He got my loan application approved right away as soon as I got all my documents together. He had my documents process and walked me everything I had to do to get my loan started.

They did a good job helping me acquire my loan. It was fast and not too hard. Kevin was my loan officer and was extremely helpful. I plan to pay off my loan before the term limit. It will be very helpful in the future. Thank you CashCall for all your Help! I will recommend them to my friends and families.

I have always heard of this service, loans are necessary for less than desirable credit members that are responsible but happen to had unfortunate hardships. It is my opinion is Excellent service, timely very quick! Eric Good, was attentive very helpful in processing of my loan. I really hope to continue this great relationship.

I have had a number of Cashcall loans. Money from my business comes in big, irregular chunks, so sometimes I need a bridge loan to tide me over. Cashcall is expensive, but if you pay off within a month or two, and you establish a good record with them, a loan can be funded in a few hours with information that you already have on file. Borrow responsibly!

Katherine was very helpful. She was patient when I need clarity on some things. She went above and beyond what she was supposed to do. She explained things when I was having trouble. Never once did she lose her cool when I kept calling her through the day. She's amazing.

This was my second time using CashCall with the Agent. He has always been very professional. He helped with the online paperwork and it was fast, I was funded within two hours. And as always encouraged to pay off the loan early with no penalties. He gave me his direct phone number and made me feel that if ever there is an issue, he will be there to help me.

The process was simple and easy. The associate was very friendly and helpful with entire process. He made sure he stayed on top of my loan status and had what was needed. He was able to get it processed quickly so I wouldn't have to wait another day. I will continue using their devices when needed.

Very persistent in obtaining all the required documentation to get funds wired. I was at work but could not answer. Anyway I appreciated the patience and agent that was very helpful and understanding. I was in need of the loan amount that I was approved for but the APR is crazy high. I will have to pay it off early so I won't have to pay more than what the loan was.

CashCall Company Profile