Call toll free
Call toll free
4.48/5
Based on 71 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

CashCall offers unsecured personal loans from $2,600 to $10,600 with low monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties to customers 18 years of age and older. With a simple, three-step process, you can secure a personal loan quickly and easily.

1. Apply online or over the phone.

2. Complete CashCall's verification process by sending a bank statement, proof of income, and a valid form of ID. Other documents may also be requested.

3. Approved! Cash may be deposited into your checking account as soon as the next business day after approval.

Apply for a personal loan with CashCall and get cash as soon as tomorrow!

View More View More

507 CashCall Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 15, 2018

I have had 3 occasions to use CashCall. Each was an emergency of extreme importance. They were very helpful in processing my request and quickly got me the cash needed. Their interest rate is high, and they will tell you themselves to pay off the loan as soon as possible with no penalty. I appreciate their help. I appreciate their honesty in lending.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2018

The representative Ann, very professional and pleasant. Reviewed whole pros/cons of the loan. Covered details but not to the point of overwhelming. Specifics and future contact information and website familiarity. 1st contact very friendly walked through process. Called next morning, answered more questions, walked through final process, welcome and prompt emails to follow up with phone conversations.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have used this company twice and I have had nothing but wonderful customer service each and every time. They make the experience effortless and speedy. I would recommend this to anyone I knew that was in need of a personal loan with affordable rates. Thank you for a wonderful customer service experience during what could have been a very stressful time.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Will definitely recommend CashCall. They were fast and easy qualification. They were friendly and on top of things. My agent was very helpful through the whole process. The money was in my account in 48 hours from the start of the process. I will be using CashCall in the future for my short term cash needs.

Original review: March 26, 2018

This is my 3rd time using CashCall for a short-term personal loan to cover unexpected expenses. My online & direct contact overall was easy, and everything was done in an extremely short time frame. The only downside was that the various loan packages offered were either lower or substantially higher than what I was seeking. I commend my loan agent, Tiffany ** for her patience and professionalism in working with me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashCall?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I mostly worked with Inga ** who was very professional and responded to my calls in a timely manner. The process was quick, professional and fair. If you can work with a fast turnaround time, this is the company to reach out to!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Fast and efficient. The financing terms are unique and what I needed for my situation. Ian was always available to answer my phone calls and provide the answers to any questions and gave me a complete picture of the loan and the terms. The documentation was clear and understandable and the document signing was made easy using electronic signature.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

After fill out the application, I received a call from CashCall. The representative was friendly and funny. He explained the policies clearly and help finalize my application quickly. I was able to receive my funds in 30 minutes after the call. I appreciated the call and would recommend a friend.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Efficient and professional. You know what you are getting but a great service to fill a short term void. If you are going to pay off quickly it’s a modest fee to get it done. I would recommend for the lower dollar amount loans.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I love that I got approved but the minimum is $2,500 as I was told and even though that's awesome the interest rate is ridiculous!!! I can't believe to understand the after payout!!! I wish I would of asked question being a first timer with the whole loan process. That's where they get you after you submit your info and click submit to receive the loan in your bank account.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Malenie was very efficient, friendly and very courteous. She is always communicated with me by phone or email. I gave her excellent customer service. I received my loan in just 2 days due to I have to get my CA id. Other than that, the loan process was quick and easy,

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I used this company to get money to buy another car. Courtney ** helped me with everything. She was so friendly, polite, and very helpful. She was patient with me, answered any questions I had, And also she explained things so I could understand everything easily. I would use this company Shaun, and for sure I would use Courtney again.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

It’s difficult to have to use a company like CashCall with ridiculously high interest rates but we have used them three times when times are tough and they’ve come through each time. They are easy to work with and make the loan process painless. I just wish they had rates that weren’t so astronomical.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

My experience with CashCall has been horrific. I constantly have nightmares about the high fees and interest rates. I have been stressed out ever since I opened this account. I wish I never would have done so. I think cashcall is a rip off!!! INTEREST RATES NEED TO CHANGE TO A LOW AMOUNT SO THAT IT ASSISTS IN BENEFITING THE CUSTOMER NOT JUST THE COMPANY.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

This was truly the easiest and most efficient process. People were very kind. The first person I spoke with very nice and helpful and made this process so seamless. I received my Loan within just a few hours on the very same day. Remarkable service! The lady from customer service was thorough, nice and very helpful.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

All the staff is very professional, keep up the good work. Thanks for everything. Meline ** helped out a lot with the app, she was very polite and on top of everything. I would tell a friend or family member about CashCall. It's great to do business with you guys. Would love to continue doing reloaning.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I am beyond thankful for CashCall! I tried obtaining a loan from other lenders and repeatedly got turned down I was losing hope. But then a miracle happened and I was contacted by a cash call representative. At this point I was really discouraged and didn’t want to apply but the representative reassured me that he would do everything in his power to help me. So then I took a chance and applied and guess what I was approved and my loan funded the same day! That right there is a Christmas Miracle! Thank you again for making this a great Christmas!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Thank you so much for your help. Melanie ** was so kind and honest with every step of my application. She clearly explained the very high interest rate as well as the different options for my loan. My loan funded in less than twenty four hours. I would recommend Cash Call for a quick turnaround loan.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

My representative that assisted me was Curtis. He returned all my phone calls. Kept me updated on the status of my loan all the way to the end. The reps that called to confirm additional information, and the one who called me to Welcome me back to CashCall were very professional and I could tell they spoke with smile. Exceptional customer service. Thank you CashCall team!!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Seriously??? The worst rates of any loan company - they gouge their customers with fees and charges and hound them on the phone. They even contacted my boss without my authorization on a cell number that they somehow tracked down. Horrible experience and my worst nightmare - it is shameful how CashCall takes advantage of their customers. Would NOT recommend this company.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Service excellent. Fast and simple. Get cash within few hours instead waiting one business day. Highly recommend to apply this loan but only one disadvantage is the interest rate is over 179 percent. Asking to reduce to 75 percent interest rate. Am hoping they will reduce it soon. Fee is $75 is also one small disadvantage.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Andre was the best agent ever. The interest was high but I really needed the funds but overall process outstanding especially from Andre ** is the best agent out of all the agencies that I went thru. Let's just say when your company answer that was it. I didnt move any further. Andre was where the bucks stop. Please keep him there.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Donna was polite, professional and prompt in getting me the funds I needed. The funds were deposited as promised and I was able to take care of my situation that prompted the loan! I am happy CashCall could help me in my time of need. It really made a difference.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

My experience with CashCall was a little nerve racking at first but after speaking to my loan agent almost every day and him constantly updating me on information I felt more comfortable as time went on. The APR is a really steep but in my case I will get it paid back within a short period of time to cut the interest rate. As my loan agent stated, "best to pay it back ASAP and the interest will be no harm."

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The loan process was quick with no surprises. I was immediately contacted by a loan representative and was always informed about the loan process and loan status. I received follow up calls to ensure my satisfaction throughout the loan process. The loan terms and conditions were explained very thoroughly. After loan funding I was contacted to make sure my loan was funded.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

It was easy, no hassle and my agent was helpful. Thanks again Curtis. Yes not much more to say to ya and thank you CashCall for the help. I will share my exp. with family and friends in need of a helping hand to stay on track when things go bad. Thanks again.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Needed cash. Got it fast. Was in a bind and needed cash same day. CASHCALL came thru fast and easy. Got cash the same day in my account with little effort. The price is quite high almost like a loan shark but it's there fast. Watch the interest rate and be sure to pay back fast to keep cost of money down.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Great customer service. Donna ** was great in answering my question and getting all the fund to me quickly. A job done well with letting me know what and when to do it. If there are other people that need help I will send them that way if they are having emergency needs.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My experience was excellent. Interest rate high but price you have to pay. Staff very professional. I wish you could maybe lower your interest rate. I would recommend you to my friends. I like you can pay off early with no penalty. Early response. Don't have to wait for a decision.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

3rd time getting loan. It seems like Cashcall has de-prioritized the personal loan section. It was so difficult to get a call back over and over. About three times I kept getting the runaround just to talk to the person who was in charge of my application. From beginning to the end of the application process, it has become very impersonal.

CashCall expert review by Lauren Fix

CashCall, Inc. is a lender that opened in 2003. CashCall offers personal and business loans via the internet. CashCall has a reputation for having an easy application process, so those who qualify can get their cash fast. Its headquarters are in Orange, California.

• Easy application: CashCall makes it easy to apply for a loan. You can apply online or by phone.

• Quick cash: CashCall processes approved loans quickly. Once you’re approved, CashCall may deposit your money in as little as four hours.

• Loan limits: CashCall offers loan amounts from $2,600 up to $10,600. Certain states may have a higher minimum loan amount.

• Credit help: CashCall reports timely payments to credit bureaus. By being current with your payments, a CashCall loan may help you rebuild your credit.

• Current rates for select states: You can view CashCall’s current loan rates in select states. Check the CashCall website for rates in California, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico and Kentucky.

• Best for: people who need loans from $2,600-10,600.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

CashCall Company Information