Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
CashCall
2.27/5

Need a personal loan company?

CashCall

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Since 2003, CashCall Inc. has been at the forefront of innovative technology that streamlines loan operations. Now, it's focusing on providing customers with a path to home ownership and a way to resolve their debt.

Visit our website to learn how CashCall Inc. can help secure funds for a down payment when purchasing a home or, if you seek relief from crushing debts, learn how we can help you resolve and eliminate your debt once and for all.

View More View More

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Need a personal loan company?

CashCall Reviews

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

My home loan was paid off in full, as I choose to refinance through another lender. CashCall received payoff, updated their records, with the exception of closing my autopay. So on the 1st of the month, they continued to withdrawal my monthly mortgage payment on a loan I no longer carry with them. It took, 4 phones calls, to get a representative on the phone to tell me that although my loan has been PAID OFF IN FULL, they will continue to auto draft from my checking account, unless I notified them of the loan payoff. You would assume that they communicate within their own organization on people's loan accounts to ensure proper handling of people's financials. This is extremely unacceptable for a company that is to handle people's home loans. The disregard as to how a withdrawal of a mortgage payment can affect someone's livelihood is beyond belief. I would NEVER RECOMMEND financing your home with this company.

Original review: July 27, 2019

I took out a loan to be paid in 4 years. After paying for over 2 years I was unable to pay. I tried to work it out. The wouldn't. I stopped paying. Loan sold to another company without any knowledge. Never received any invoices, statements, or demand letter. Now 7 years later I have a judgement and wage garnishment and this company has added $11,000 in interest. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 4, 2019

A man named Sam ** called me about my online application for a loan and told me I was approved for a $2000 loan and would pay it back in monthly installments of $115. I thought it sounded great until he called me back and told me I was going to have to pay $100 upfront as loan insurance. I explained to him that I didn't have the money to spare that's why I was applying for the loan duh... this morning I called him back out of desperation because I'm taking my 12 year old daughter to Florida to spend some time with her father she just met a month ago and I need the cash. He told me I needed to go to Walmart and purchase a Steam card, scratch off the film to reveal the code, take a pic and send it to him.

I was extremely skeptical but also feeling hopeless and desperate. Even though my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking, I did it. He called me back once with the excuse that they were having technical problems then just totally avoided my repeated calls from mine and my daughter's phones. I'm going to file a police report in the morning and hopefully I can at least get my $100 refund. All of these scammers should be ashamed of themselves!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I just recently saw a court case stating that LoanMe license was revoked because another name was used "CashCall". All I know this was supposed to have happened back in 2014. I was one of those unfortunate souls who got duped by these crooked loan sharks. They managed to get 6,000 or more out of me, and silly me was not doing my due diligence to only pay them back the principal amount only!!! There will be in the future a lawsuit against them and you can best believe I will be part of it! They reported to the credit bureau to ruin my credit rating. Well, every dog has its day, and these mutts are going to get theirs!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

When they know you're underwater from hurricane Florence and tell you they will give you a week or two to pay them and they hit your account anyway and leave 15 horses starving. Then when you tell them about it they say, "Go to your bank and fax them a printout." Hello we are underwater.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashCall, Inc.?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

My loan terms were 47 months on a $3100 loan. I made the first payment of $255 first month. And then the $341 second month and an additional $1500. CashCall then without warning changed my terms from 47 months to 7 months. They are trying to collect faster because last month the supreme court ruled that the loans are now the loans unconscionable under section 22302 of the Financial Code. In other words they are illegal. DO NOT REPAY THEM. THEY MADE MILLIONS ON THE BACK OF HARD WORKING PEOPLE. If they take you to court, print out a copy of the supreme court's ruling or the first page with the case info and last page with the conclusion and present it to the Judge. THIS INFORMATION IS PUBLIC. EDUARDO DE LA TORRE vs CASHCALL, INC. S241434 9th Cir. No. 14-17571 D.C. No. 3:08-cv-03174-MEJ.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I can’t believe it is legal to make these kinds of loans. 4 years ago my (then boyfriend) now husband made the mistake of doing business with these crooks. He was strapped for cash and got a loan approved online. It was just $2,600. Today I called and spoke with a customer service representative. She told me my husband has paid $14,120.27. He made the mistake but these people took advantage! Do not do business with these people! That’s over 500% that he has paid back.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Very good. This my 6 or 7th time borrowing from you. Have recommended to others. Don't know else to say. The interest rates can come down a lot or give full amount of loan ask for. Paul was really nice & patient with me.

CashCall response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that you trust us enough to become a repeat customer! Thanks for your business!

Original review: May 15, 2018

I have had 3 occasions to use CashCall. Each was an emergency of extreme importance. They were very helpful in processing my request and quickly got me the cash needed. Their interest rate is high, and they will tell you themselves to pay off the loan as soon as possible with no penalty. I appreciate their help. I appreciate their honesty in lending.

Original review: May 7, 2018

The representative Ann, very professional and pleasant. Reviewed whole pros/cons of the loan. Covered details but not to the point of overwhelming. Specifics and future contact information and website familiarity. 1st contact very friendly walked through process. Called next morning, answered more questions, walked through final process, welcome and prompt emails to follow up with phone conversations.

CashCall, Inc. expert review by Lauren Fix

CashCall, Inc. is a lender that opened in 2003. CashCall offers personal and business loans via the internet. CashCall has a reputation for having an easy application process, so those who qualify can get their cash fast. Its headquarters are in Orange, California.

• Easy application: CashCall makes it easy to apply for a loan. You can apply online or by phone.

• Quick cash: CashCall processes approved loans quickly. Once you’re approved, CashCall may deposit your money in as little as four hours.

• Loan limits: CashCall offers loan amounts from $2,600 up to $10,600. Certain states may have a higher minimum loan amount.

• Credit help: CashCall reports timely payments to credit bureaus. By being current with your payments, a CashCall loan may help you rebuild your credit.

• Current rates for select states: You can view CashCall’s current loan rates in select states. Check the CashCall website for rates in California, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico and Kentucky.

• Best for: people who need loans from $2,600-10,600.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
      Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

CashCall Company Information