Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I called in the morning one day and had my money the next. Fast and friendly service and definitely an easy process. Couldn't believe taking care of my daughter's upcoming tuition would be so simple and I had a little left to pay off another smaller loan I had and go see my daughter who is away at culinary school!

The gentleman who I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and took a great deal of time to explain the loan process to me. He made the helpful recommendation of paying off as much as possible in the beginning in order to lower the principle. The speed at which I was approved and the subsequent deposit in my account were very expedient.

The service was excellent, it went fast. She was friendly. She also knew what she was doing. I was please with the service I had experience from CashCall. Thank you very much for coming to my aid when I needed it the most. I would not have a problem recommending anyone to CashCall. Thank you again.

My process was wonderful. Christine was very helpful and very clear. Everything moved very fast. Staff made the whole process comfortable and easy. I would definitely recommend Cash Call to all my friends and family. I have nothing more to say. Staff were very helpful and supportive throughout the whole process. The funds were transferred to my bank within 2 hours of funding the loan.

It was a good transaction and I thank you for giving me the chance to get a loan. The helper was very nice. But I was having trouble finding the sites to complete the transaction and I think she was getting fed up with me. I figured it out finally and then the mood changed and all was good.

I received the best customer service from Curtis that I ever had, who helped me through the full process of my loan. I'm new to Cashcall, but I will be a returning client in the future when the loan is paid off in full. I feel it's all based on the customer service received by Curtis, the agent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashCall?

My initial experience with CashCall was quite pleasant. My Loan Agent, Louis ** was very professional and easy to work with. Louis communicated well and completely understood my sense of urgency and promptly processed my request and answered any questions I had. Overall my experience with CashCall has been great thus far. Louis' Excellent Customer Service skills helped me to decide to do business with CashCall. Satisfied Customer.

I am a returning customer of CashCall and my experience was very awesome the first time and even better this time around, customer service is outstanding and easy. I am so grateful to this company and the helpfulness I got. It is refreshing to know that there is a place one can get in contact with and receive expertise, kindness and most of all complete understanding of the needs of people.

Yes I would definitely get a loan from CashCall again and would recommend you guys to friends of mine. Ian was a great help. He got my loan application approved right away as soon as I got all my documents together. He had my documents process and walked me everything I had to do to get my loan started.

They did a good job helping me acquire my loan. It was fast and not too hard. Kevin was my loan officer and was extremely helpful. I plan to pay off my loan before the term limit. It will be very helpful in the future. Thank you CashCall for all your Help! I will recommend them to my friends and families.

I have always heard of this service, loans are necessary for less than desirable credit members that are responsible but happen to had unfortunate hardships. It is my opinion is Excellent service, timely very quick! Eric Good, was attentive very helpful in processing of my loan. I really hope to continue this great relationship.

I have had a number of Cashcall loans. Money from my business comes in big, irregular chunks, so sometimes I need a bridge loan to tide me over. Cashcall is expensive, but if you pay off within a month or two, and you establish a good record with them, a loan can be funded in a few hours with information that you already have on file. Borrow responsibly!

Katherine was very helpful. She was patient when I need clarity on some things. She went above and beyond what she was supposed to do. She explained things when I was having trouble. Never once did she lose her cool when I kept calling her through the day. She's amazing.

This was my second time using CashCall with the Agent. He has always been very professional. He helped with the online paperwork and it was fast, I was funded within two hours. And as always encouraged to pay off the loan early with no penalties. He gave me his direct phone number and made me feel that if ever there is an issue, he will be there to help me.

The process was simple and easy. The associate was very friendly and helpful with entire process. He made sure he stayed on top of my loan status and had what was needed. He was able to get it processed quickly so I wouldn't have to wait another day. I will continue using their devices when needed.

Very persistent in obtaining all the required documentation to get funds wired. I was at work but could not answer. Anyway I appreciated the patience and agent that was very helpful and understanding. I was in need of the loan amount that I was approved for but the APR is crazy high. I will have to pay it off early so I won't have to pay more than what the loan was.

Excellent customers service. He explain very well how the loan works. He return my call right away, if he said, "I call you in five minutes" he really called back. Continue helping people that really needs your help like me. Continue the great job. Again he did an excellent job, thank you so much.

Very fast loans and I'm very impressed and very satisfied and I will recommend to my friend and relatives. The agent was very helpful, diligent. If you have emergency I can count CashCall for my needs. I'm glad that went to your company and very happy. Thanks a lot.

I would recommend Cashcall to my friends and family. The people (Roger), were nice and helpful. He made sure that I understood everything he was telling me. I've gotten the money I needed the same day requested. Thank you so much. I will keep Cashcall within our source of emergency money.

Great customer server, was able to answer my questions, and adjust my payment date with ease. Thank you for making the loan process simple and easy. I also had issues with my application and was able to get a quick response from the team. Great team work to ensure great customer service!

Resolution In Progress

CashCall

Hi Jason, Thank you for your feedback! Your concern has been escalated to the appropriate person. Unfortunately, CashCall does not offer a loan for 7 days with no interest or fees in all states. We strongly recommend reviewing your loan documents and contacting our customer service if you have any further questions. You may contact us at 1-877-525-2274.

Original review: June 24, 2017

I worked with Andrew ** as my agent. Who did not give me all the info on the loan process. He never told me I could return the loan within 7 days for no interest and fees. I wanted to switch to the 3100 loan after signing the docs for the 6600 one, and the agent I spoke to that night said "No problem, it will get switched." He sent emails to funding and Andrew. The next day I also talked to Roddy who said he would stop the 6600 loan and switch it, then by 1045 am when Andrew finally arrived at work, he told me the wire already went out and there was nothing he could do. Then acted helpless and said "good luck".

So fast and so helpful to my needs. This is my 2nd loan and I would suggest CashCall to all my family. The gentleman that helped me GREAT JOB!!! I would go back to CashCall any time. Great people to deal with and fast responses.

The rep I had was awesome. He was easy to talk to and he understood exactly what I needed and explained the pros and cons. I WAS ABLE TO GET APPROVED WITHIN 30 MINUTES. I would recommend this to anyone who really needs it and can pay it back much quicker than the loan time frame. Thanks CashCall.

I'm very satisfied. The loan is quick. John ** is very helpful. I will make sure I will apply again and I will refer them to my relatives. The only thing is the interest is a little high and I want to have paperless when communicating. There was a problem but a little in the verification of the bank but it went through anyway.

Cashcall is one of the worst companies to deal with... they are horrible!!! I've never seen anything like it. My only advice is for people to run!!! I am not sure how they got 4 stars on this site. Something must be wrong. They charged off my account while I was making payments on a settlement arrangement... and without notice. They refuse to fix it because they claim I made the payment less than 24 hr late... I am going to try to scrounge up the money to hire a lawyer and fight this... Please run!!! They are predatory lenders and don't play fair at all.

This business managed my needs quickly. Almost transparent with completion... Not too many companies out there that could beat this speed and approval. Thank You for your service, attentiveness to your customer's needs at a swing of a moment... There were others but not at the numbers I needed, nor the quickness of desired outcome. Again Thank You! Glad you were there.

The Staff at CashCall were wonderful and my Personal Loan was easy with fast approval and an immediate deposit. I'm very happy with this company and will return to do business with them again. If you need help these are the people to call. I'll be recommending this to my friends.

I had the best experience with John **. He was very friendly, made sure I understood the contract, answered all of my questions and gave me some suggestions. It was fast and painless transaction. I'll recommend CashCall to anyone in need of a loan. Thanks John ** and CashCall. You rock!!!

That was the easiest transaction I have ever done. Roger ** was very informative, helpful and prompt. He assisted me with ease and I felt comfortable talking to him. The process was quick and simple, I did it with cell phone. The loan is not difficult to understand and will definitely try to pay off the loan in a short period of time.

I was happy with the experience. I am only concerned with so many people verifying my information after the loan is funded. I don't like to provide my personal info. so many times besides completing the application. I had to verify before the loan was funded, then again right after, and then again two days after.

Enjoy using this service, I will share this loan company to anyone, very quick timing. Thanks for everything. This is perfect when you're short on cash. I only use as needed. I just love being able to use this service as needed, keep up the good customer service. I love being a customer.

CashCall Company Profile