4.47/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

CashCall offers unsecured personal loans from $2,600 to $10,600 with low monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties to customers 18 years of age and older. With a simple, three-step process, you can secure a personal loan quickly and easily.

1. Apply online or over the phone.

2. Complete CashCall's verification process by sending a bank statement, proof of income, and a valid form of ID. Other documents may also be requested.

3. Approved! Cash may be deposited into your checking account as soon as the next business day after approval.

Apply for a personal loan with CashCall and get cash as soon as tomorrow!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2017

487 CashCall Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Seriously??? The worst rates of any loan company - they gouge their customers with fees and charges and hound them on the phone. They even contacted my boss without my authorization on a cell number that they somehow tracked down. Horrible experience and my worst nightmare - it is shameful how CashCall takes advantage of their customers. Would NOT recommend this company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Service excellent. Fast and simple. Get cash within few hours instead waiting one business day. Highly recommend to apply this loan but only one disadvantage is the interest rate is over 179 percent. Asking to reduce to 75 percent interest rate. Am hoping they will reduce it soon. Fee is $75 is also one small disadvantage.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Andre was the best agent ever. The interest was high but I really needed the funds but overall process outstanding especially from Andre ** is the best agent out of all the agencies that I went thru. Let's just say when your company answer that was it. I didnt move any further. Andre was where the bucks stop. Please keep him there.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Donna was polite, professional and prompt in getting me the funds I needed. The funds were deposited as promised and I was able to take care of my situation that prompted the loan! I am happy CashCall could help me in my time of need. It really made a difference.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

My experience with CashCall was a little nerve racking at first but after speaking to my loan agent almost every day and him constantly updating me on information I felt more comfortable as time went on. The APR is a really steep but in my case I will get it paid back within a short period of time to cut the interest rate. As my loan agent stated, "best to pay it back ASAP and the interest will be no harm."

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashCall?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The loan process was quick with no surprises. I was immediately contacted by a loan representative and was always informed about the loan process and loan status. I received follow up calls to ensure my satisfaction throughout the loan process. The loan terms and conditions were explained very thoroughly. After loan funding I was contacted to make sure my loan was funded.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

It was easy, no hassle and my agent was helpful. Thanks again Curtis. Yes not much more to say to ya and thank you CashCall for the help. I will share my exp. with family and friends in need of a helping hand to stay on track when things go bad. Thanks again.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Needed cash. Got it fast. Was in a bind and needed cash same day. CASHCALL came thru fast and easy. Got cash the same day in my account with little effort. The price is quite high almost like a loan shark but it's there fast. Watch the interest rate and be sure to pay back fast to keep cost of money down.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Great customer service. Donna ** was great in answering my question and getting all the fund to me quickly. A job done well with letting me know what and when to do it. If there are other people that need help I will send them that way if they are having emergency needs.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My experience was excellent. Interest rate high but price you have to pay. Staff very professional. I wish you could maybe lower your interest rate. I would recommend you to my friends. I like you can pay off early with no penalty. Early response. Don't have to wait for a decision.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

3rd time getting loan. It seems like Cashcall has de-prioritized the personal loan section. It was so difficult to get a call back over and over. About three times I kept getting the runaround just to talk to the person who was in charge of my application. From beginning to the end of the application process, it has become very impersonal.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

Very quick easy process. Very helpful to meet my needs. Lots of communication. Thanks Roger for all your help. The funds were deposited in one day. Options to pay off faster online makes it great to save on interest. I would do business with CashCall again in the future if needed.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I have been impressed by the services rendered to me by Cash Call. The staff are very courteous and competent in handling their job. Also, I hope to my relationship with the company will continue to grow from strength to strength. Thanks for this service and opportunity.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

Applied for a loan online and was denied. A few minutes later, received a call from a representative, Paul **, who said, "you've been a previous customer in good standing, and I will assist you in getting your loan". He then proceeded to ask the necessary screening questions, had me to fill out form online with my signature, then said he would send to underwriting department and that everything should go through and that I should be funded by the next day by 1030am. All went well, and funds were in my account the next day. Very speedy process and would recommend to anyone that would need a little help in a pinch.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I had a good experience with most of the people at CashCall. Except with the Lady that called me to go over my loan. I didn't understand what she was getting at on part of the review. She got a little short with me and I didn't appreciate it.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Better than trying to borrow from your parents as they don't analyze why you want the money. They are fast and efficient and the employees seem reasonably educated. You can clearly understand them and are professional; not scary like a thug. Pretty straightforward. You do want to make sure that you use the service for short term as the longer you drag it out, the more that can happen to impair your ability to pay.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Excellent service, courteous and professional! A++! Definitely recommend to others! Interest tolerable. Short term will pay you back auto debit keep for 2 to 3 months then pay off and prepare for next loan.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

After trying many different routes to get a loan to pay off and consolidate my debts I finally got approved at CashCall. At first I was hesitant to take the loan because of my credit score was not that good but it did not stopped me from there. The entire process was easy and straightforward and within a short period of time the entire amount I requested was in my bank. This is such a relief for me. Thank you CashCall.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

The most memorable part of my CashCall experience was the gentle way I was educated about the contract... ways to benefit from it... step by step guide. Andre never rushed me, he said if I needed anything to give him a call when I was ready. Very refreshing and super professional. The patience of the customer service representative Andre demonstrated is what kept me coming back. I knew he would be honest and he would listen to my concerns. Each time we communicated I was closer to the monies needed for the next school year. Awesome!!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

My rent, utilities, insurance & other bills were due AND my car broke down! I had an email from another popular lender claiming they could help me but in the end, they did not. Then I remembered I got a loan from CashCall a few years ago & had such a great experience, why not go back? I applied online late Wednesday & by Thursday afternoon my money was in my account! Hassle free, great customer service and right on time!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

The guy that helped me was Duy **, he overtalked over me so many times, he never listen. I had given him my employer phone number and he immediately called me a liar, I called my employer on conference call to verify my employment and he was rude to us and told her he could not talk to her. I had to keep telling him he was calling me at work, very aggressive.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I was a CashCall customer some years ago. I was preparing to go on vacation and needed some extra cash for expenses and what not. Cash call made it simple and stress free. I had an amazing and humorous Customer Representative that made it the experience even better. I can appreciate that. I definitely recommend CC in the near and not too distant future!

Original review: July 31, 2017

It was an incredibly quick process and I had my money in my bank account by the end of the work day! Very little information was requested from me. I didn't feel like I had to spend much time working on the process at all. It was very effortless! The interest is understandably high, but with no large fees and early-payment fees, I know I'll have it paid off in no time with no gigantic hit in interest...

Original review: July 21, 2017

I got a pre-approval letter in the mail and I applied. The next morning I verified my bank and documents and by 1:30pm pst the money was in my account. The gentlemen who helped me was very helpful and provided all the information I needed. APR super high but plan to pay off early to avoid the high fees. Thanks CashCall!

Original review: July 20, 2017

The gentleman who I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and took a great deal of time to explain the loan process to me. He made the helpful recommendation of paying off as much as possible in the beginning in order to lower the principle. The speed at which I was approved and the subsequent deposit in my account were very expedient.

Original review: July 14, 2017

The service was excellent, it went fast. She was friendly. She also knew what she was doing. I was please with the service I had experience from CashCall. Thank you very much for coming to my aid when I needed it the most. I would not have a problem recommending anyone to CashCall. Thank you again.

Original review: July 14, 2017

My process was wonderful. Christine was very helpful and very clear. Everything moved very fast. Staff made the whole process comfortable and easy. I would definitely recommend Cash Call to all my friends and family. I have nothing more to say. Staff were very helpful and supportive throughout the whole process. The funds were transferred to my bank within 2 hours of funding the loan.

Original review: July 13, 2017

It was a good transaction and I thank you for giving me the chance to get a loan. The helper was very nice. But I was having trouble finding the sites to complete the transaction and I think she was getting fed up with me. I figured it out finally and then the mood changed and all was good.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I received the best customer service from Curtis that I ever had, who helped me through the full process of my loan. I'm new to Cashcall, but I will be a returning client in the future when the loan is paid off in full. I feel it's all based on the customer service received by Curtis, the agent.

Original review: July 9, 2017

My initial experience with CashCall was quite pleasant. My Loan Agent, Louis ** was very professional and easy to work with. Louis communicated well and completely understood my sense of urgency and promptly processed my request and answered any questions I had. Overall my experience with CashCall has been great thus far. Louis' Excellent Customer Service skills helped me to decide to do business with CashCall. Satisfied Customer.

CashCall Company Information