Capital Gold Group

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I had a very pleasant experience with Capital Gold Group, I consider this team extended family! Andrew and Ken handle my Gold IRA Account, they call me periodically to let me know how it's doing and keep me up to speed with all the market trends. The girls in the front are pleasant and professional, and everyone helped make my rollover process smooth and precise. Great customer service here!

I moved my retirement plan into precious metals with Capital Gold Group this year and I am very satisfied with this company. Robert was very friendly and helpful, all my questions and concerns were answered. I recommend Capital Gold Group to my family and to anyone who is interested in gold.

We always get great customer service from Capital Gold Group, this is the only gold company my family and I will work with. We love adding to our coin collection and the team here is very informed and pleasant! We've worked with Andrew and Ken from Capital Gold, and are very happy with our coins.

Capital Gold Group is very professional to work with. A friend of mine knew I wanted to invest in metals so he recommended Capital Gold. I went to the office in Woodland Hills to get a feel for the place. They were welcoming, but also really professional and secure. After going over some options, I decided to invest in some palladium with Fred. My bars were shipped to me right away and I'm happy with my experience with this company.

I heard Capital Gold on Sean Hannity and decided to call them when I was ready to move into some additional gold. Fred was my gold specialist and he got me my American Eagles. I am very happy with the employees' professionalism, quick delivery of metals, and customer service. By far the best experience I have had with a gold firm.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capital Gold Group?

I purchased numismatic coins from Capital Gold earlier this year, they are a great company to work with. Andrew was pleasant and prompt in calling me back. I won't hesitate to call Capital Gold when I'm ready for more metals. Highly recommend!

My representative at Capital Gold Group is Robert. Robert is very helpful and patient. I wanted to move my 401k into metals and he explained all the options to me. I'm glad I rolled my account over when I did and now I can sit back and relax. Can't recommend Robert enough.

Capital Gold Group Company Profile