5.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 17 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Capital Gold Group has been headquartered in Los Angeles for 17 years. Servicing clients across the nation, Capital Gold Group works primarily with physical precious metals purchases as well as tax-free IRA rollovers. An authorized dealer of the U.S. Mint, Capital Gold Group was the first precious metals firm to provide clients with certificates of authenticity, guaranteeing the purity and origin of their precious metals.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 6, 2017

17 Capital Gold Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I am not new to precious metals and this has been my best experience with a gold company to date. Capital Gold Group discloses everything upfront and didn't try to rush me into any particular product. My silver coins arrived in perfect condition, and I look forward to working with this company again. I will recommend Capital Gold Group to my family and to anyone who isn't yet invested in precious metals.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Andrew and Ken were great. I'm a first time buyer and they were very patient and upfront. They got me educated on the gold and silver markets and then helped me roll my 401k over into the metals of my choosing. I would gladly do business with Capital Gold, especially Andrew and Ken, again. Thank you, great teamwork!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I am retired and purchased my gold coins to protect my assets. The people at Capital Gold Group were very easy to work with and helpful. They also called after my coins were shipped and kept me in the loop so I'd know when my coins would be arriving. I appreciate the communication and would recommend this firm if someone is looking for gold to purchase or put in their IRA. They will help you out and you won't lose your shirt.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Our sons kept encouraging us to put our retirement into precious metals, so we finally called Capital Gold Group after hearing their ad on the radio. Andrew is the specialist who assessed our portfolio and suggested that we move our IRAs into gold and palladium products in a home storage IRA. My husband and I can relax now that we've made this decision, and feel very safe with Capital Gold. They call us regularly to check in and service our account, and Andrew was very pleasant and helpful. Capital Gold Group did a great job.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I have known for some time that I should have some gold in my investment but never got around to it until I heard Capital Gold's ad on the radio. I went into the Los Angeles office to get some information, I like to see who I'm buying from. Robert was the representative who convinced me to get started and I have trusted Capital Gold with my retirement ever since. I give them five stars. Keep up the good work!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capital Gold Group?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I had some questions about the IRA rollover process and was passed to the Capital Gold Group CFO, Siniva Walker. Now I know why this firm is as successful as they are. Every member of the team is so knowledgeable and works closely together to take care of their clients. All of my questions were answered and I'm so glad I rolled my IRA over before gold began to climb!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I have been doing business with Capital Gold Group for years, including some transactions directly with the owner. My gold transactions with Jonathan Rose took place in his Woodland Hills office, and as always the service was impeccable and the metals were top quality. Always a pleasure working with Capital Gold Group, I recommend this firm.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Outstanding customer service with this company! All my precious metals transactions here have been positive, and my account manager is friendly and honorable. I wouldn't purchase my precious metals from any other firm, over the past eight years I've come to trust Capital Gold Group with my wealth and I feel confident giving them five stars!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I only order my gold coins through Capital Gold Group. Very discrete and professional, I really appreciate this firm and have recommended them to my friends and family. For anyone considering purchasing precious metals of any kind, I recommend calling Capital Gold.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

My husband and I were referred to Capital Gold by a family friend, and we are very pleased with how this company handles their business. We rolled over both of our 401k into gold coins without being rushed or coerced. Robert was our account manager and he took our preferences seriously and made sure we got what we wanted. I highly recommend Robert and Capital Gold Group for anyone with a retirement plan that isn't protected with some gold!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience with Capital Gold Group, I consider this team extended family! Andrew and Ken handle my Gold IRA Account, they call me periodically to let me know how it's doing and keep me up to speed with all the market trends. The girls in the front are pleasant and professional, and everyone helped make my rollover process smooth and precise. Great customer service here!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I moved my retirement plan into precious metals with Capital Gold Group this year and I am very satisfied with this company. Robert was very friendly and helpful, all my questions and concerns were answered. I recommend Capital Gold Group to my family and to anyone who is interested in gold.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

We always get great customer service from Capital Gold Group, this is the only gold company my family and I will work with. We love adding to our coin collection and the team here is very informed and pleasant! We've worked with Andrew and Ken from Capital Gold, and are very happy with our coins.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

Capital Gold Group is very professional to work with. A friend of mine knew I wanted to invest in metals so he recommended Capital Gold. I went to the office in Woodland Hills to get a feel for the place. They were welcoming, but also really professional and secure. After going over some options, I decided to invest in some palladium with Fred. My bars were shipped to me right away and I'm happy with my experience with this company.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I heard Capital Gold on Sean Hannity and decided to call them when I was ready to move into some additional gold. Fred was my gold specialist and he got me my American Eagles. I am very happy with the employees' professionalism, quick delivery of metals, and customer service. By far the best experience I have had with a gold firm.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I purchased numismatic coins from Capital Gold earlier this year, they are a great company to work with. Andrew was pleasant and prompt in calling me back. I won't hesitate to call Capital Gold when I'm ready for more metals. Highly recommend!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

My representative at Capital Gold Group is Robert. Robert is very helpful and patient. I wanted to move my 401k into metals and he explained all the options to me. I'm glad I rolled my account over when I did and now I can sit back and relax. Can't recommend Robert enough.

Capital Gold Group Company Information