Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
More about Barbara→
BNY Mellon Wealth Management was founded by Alexander Hamilton in the late 18th Century and has been managing wealth since America began creating it. The company serves individuals, families, family offices, planned giving programs, endowments and foundations, professionals and institutions. In 2015, BNY Mellon Wealth Management was named “Best U.S. Private Bank” by Global Finance magazine. The company serves clients across the globe.
- Services: BNY’s services include investment management, wealth and estate planning, private banking, asset services and information management.
- Products: BNY Mellon has access to all traditional and most innovative financial products. Their approach utilizes strategic asset allocation, strategic architecture, asset management and objective-driven investing approaches.
- Educational and client resources: BNY has a variety of educational and informative research and commentary available in the “Our Views” section of the website. Their research includes insights into many facets of the financial markets including fixed income, the economy and markets, wealth protection and legacy planning.
- Best for Individuals and institutions looking for sophisticated and high level financial management services.
Compare Online Financial Advisors
BNY Mellon Wealth Management Company Profile
- Company Name:
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Year Founded:
- 200 Park Avenue
- New York
- Postal Code:
- United States