ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.60/5

Since 2016, BILLSHARK has been empowering customers to take control of their bills. Their highly skilled negotiators, “Sharks”, work hard to help save you hundreds of dollars every year and lower your monthly bills. If they don’t save you money, they don’t get paid. Customers can easily snap and upload their bills in two minutes or less. BILLSHARK negotiates a variety of bills, including satellite TV, cable, internet, wireless phone, satellite radio, and home security. Sign up today to start saving money at no risk and get a $25 dining or shopping reward!

BILLSHARK Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Sent my AT&T phone bill into BillShark late afternoon & was immediately contacted by super star Kristen **. Kristen asked me a few simple questions about my account & the next morning informed me that she saved me over $1400 or 26% off my phone bill. As a small business over, that’s huge to have a savings like that! Thank you BillShark!

BILLSHARK response

David, BILLSHARK loves that we were able to take another huge bit out of your bills! Thank you sharing your kind words with us!!! Repeat customers mean the world to us!! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

No one enjoys being surprised with a bill! I was told in the BEGINNING I could pick my due date for my billing cycle. I picked a date I knew the money would be there...then I got a message from my bank the following month about a negative balance only to find out Billshark charged me 4 days prior to the date originally chose! When I called to inquire I was informed they "take" payment 30 days from last date paid...NOT on a specific date you choose. There is no other bill you get charged for on earth where the dates shift - why does Billsharks. At least give me that option before I sign with company.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

Only Comcast was savings. Nothing else. Was promised a lot of savings. Not much materialized. So promises were made. But then one can only help in one area, another in another. Too compartmentalized for my tastes. Still open... the rest is up to you.

BILLSHARK response

Hi Tom, I see we negotiated your Comcast bill on May 2, 2019 and we were able to save you $37.95/ month for 12 months totaling $455.40 in savings. This is a 35% savings on your bill! I also see you submitted your insurance policy for a free insurance quote comparison, if you have not received that quote in your email, please reach out to our Customer Service department (help@billshark.com) and we will absolutely look into this for you! Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Billshark is very particular how they communicate the savings. They stated my bill would be $34.99 for 12 months, 1 month later a previous promotion expired and now the bill is $49.99 but they "still saved $10" and I had to pay the fee even though my bill went up.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Billshark has a good reputation so I went with them and the enrollment wasn't difficult at all. They are currently saving me on a monthly basis with numerous of my bills and they've been doing fantastic saving me money. It's wonderful.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you Edwards for your great review! We will continue to be on the lookout to ensure that you are paying the lowest rate for your current services!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BILLSHARK?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Working with BILLSHARK was easy and we didn't have to do anything other than send them the information. I sent them the bill and they took care of everything. I never had any interaction with anyone from BILLSHARK but they have a certain reputation so I tried. The process took about a week and a half and it was a little bit longer than I thought it would. We ended up getting $20 a month off on my internet bill. The result was $200 savings a year but then they charged me half of that. They were great as far as what they accomplished but the cost isn't cheap. It was like, "What did it really save?" I would've been happier had it not been so expensive. Overall, BILLSHARK is a great service and I can see where it would actually do a lot of good in terms of saving money if they're not charging the most of what one is saving.

BILLSHARK response

Louis, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that our sign up process was a smooth and easy for you! When you send in more bills you will receive our 20% loyalty discount! This is for all our repeat customers!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I was looking online, and then I found BILLSHARK and I decided to go with them. Enrolling was quick. My phone bill was too high and I wanted to change my plan right away, and they really helped me. They kept in contact with me, letting me know they were changing the plan, and they didn’t take too long on that. They did their job and the cost was worth it. They have good customer service and they get things done quickly.

BILLSHARK response

Awesome thanks for your positive reviews!!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I found BILLSHARK online and I was looking at saving some money on some bills. The enrollment process was fairly easy since all we had to do was provide a copy of our bill and they got to work. The interaction with their reps was smooth and they answered any questions I had. Everything was straightforward and when they negotiated my bills, everything worked good. I’ve already been awarded and people should give BILLSHARK a try.

BILLSHARK response

That is great~ Thanks so much!!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I was told I would be saving money with the service. My bill is the same as it has always been then you want to charge me $70 for this service. Nothing was done. Would never refer to anyone!!! I have complained and no one listened.

Hi Kris,

I have done research into your negotiation. On the statement that you provided us with from May on page 3 you can see your services were $74.99. After our negotiation on May 6th, your shark did get a $15.00/month discount for 12 months bringing your service cost down to $59.99/month. I do see over 30 emails between our customer service team with you regarding your concerns. Unfortunately, with the proof you provided, your invoice still stand. If you have any other questions, please reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

Updated 10/07/2019: Read my review from Sep 13 and their reply... even BillSharks own people cannot stop this relentless spam machine. After their HUGE UPFRONT FEE, the small amount of money you save monthly is not worth the SMS, the Phone Calls or endless e-mails. Avoid them - there are other, better services, use Google - find another and don't fall into their trap.

Original review: I used them once. I've had to "unsubscribe" over 7 different mailing lists, SMS, phone calls, review requests... it NEVER STOPS. Thanks for yet another request for a review and another reminder what a mistake I made using your service. After your huge cut, the remaining 'savings' are not worth the aggravation dealing with BILLSHARK.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your concern. As a part of our service we do like to keep our customer's informed while we are negotiating on your behalf. I have ensured that your Cox bill has been opted out of future negotiations, per your request by our Customer Service department. Thank you!

BILLSHARK Company Information