Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.79/5

Since 2016, BILLSHARK has been empowering customers to take control of their bills. Their highly skilled negotiators, “Sharks”, work hard to help save you hundreds of dollars every year and lower your monthly bills. If they don’t save you money, they don’t get paid. Customers can easily snap and upload their bills in two minutes or less. BILLSHARK negotiates a variety of bills, including satellite TV, cable, internet, wireless phone, satellite radio, and home security. Sign up today to start saving money at no risk and get a $25 dining or shopping reward!

BILLSHARK Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

BILLSHARK had a representative call me. There are some bills that it actually works, some that don’t, like your utility bills that are already fixed. The ones that do work are your DirecTVs, your TV subscriptions and those types of things they work pretty well. BILLSHARK being pretty specific about that would help because as a consumer, it takes a bit of time for me to provide the bills and get those to BILLSHARK ahead of time. But other that that, they were great. They helped me decrease my bills. I’d use them again.

BILLSHARK response

Anthoni, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We love to hear that we were able to achieve great savings on your two bills! We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to savings you more money in the future!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Using the BILLSHARK service, the uploading process and giving them the information about all the bills were very easy. I had them negotiate about four bills. They couldn’t negotiate one down any further than I already had it, but they did a great job with everything else. I like the customer service. They were nice and professional. And they were able to address my needs. Although I haven’t used them in a while, I recently got a message saying that one of my bills was coming up for renewal.

BILLSHARK response
Joseph, we love hearing about repeat customers having a great experience! It is great that our shark and customer service team was professional and helpful! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5 Star review!

Take care and enjoy the holidays~

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I have used BILLSHARK to get my internet lowered because it is insane, and they have been able to do that much every year for the last two years. It was a one-time deal that where they kept getting renewed, so it is really awesome for me. Enrolling and working with them have been easy and straightforward. On my end, it was more of submitting a request and then they would take care of it, and then I would pay the bill. I have only used you for one service two times, but it has been fantastic so far. If I have any more bills I need to get looked at, I know where I'm going.

BILLSHARK response

Jesse, WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review~ We love that you are a continued repeat customer and we really enjoy saving money for our customers!! Thank you and enjoy the Holidays!!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

Signing up with Billshark was really nice 'cause they sent me an email showing me what they were doing. It didn't take long for them to process, about three hours. I like them. They were easy to work with and they helped me save on my satellite bill. It saved me by $50.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you Gregory for taking the time to share our experience with BILLSHARK! We consider ourselves lucky for customers like you!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Sent my AT&T phone bill into BillShark late afternoon & was immediately contacted by super star Kristen **. Kristen asked me a few simple questions about my account & the next morning informed me that she saved me over $1400 or 26% off my phone bill. As a small business over, that’s huge to have a savings like that! Thank you BillShark!

BILLSHARK response

David, BILLSHARK loves that we were able to take another huge bit out of your bills! Thank you sharing your kind words with us!!! Repeat customers mean the world to us!! We look forward to working with you again soon!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BILLSHARK?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

No one enjoys being surprised with a bill! I was told in the BEGINNING I could pick my due date for my billing cycle. I picked a date I knew the money would be there...then I got a message from my bank the following month about a negative balance only to find out Billshark charged me 4 days prior to the date originally chose! When I called to inquire I was informed they "take" payment 30 days from last date paid...NOT on a specific date you choose. There is no other bill you get charged for on earth where the dates shift - why does Billsharks. At least give me that option before I sign with company.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

Only Comcast was savings. Nothing else. Was promised a lot of savings. Not much materialized. So promises were made. But then one can only help in one area, another in another. Too compartmentalized for my tastes. Still open... the rest is up to you.

BILLSHARK response

Hi Tom, I see we negotiated your Comcast bill on May 2, 2019 and we were able to save you $37.95/ month for 12 months totaling $455.40 in savings. This is a 35% savings on your bill! I also see you submitted your insurance policy for a free insurance quote comparison, if you have not received that quote in your email, please reach out to our Customer Service department (help@billshark.com) and we will absolutely look into this for you! Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Billshark is very particular how they communicate the savings. They stated my bill would be $34.99 for 12 months, 1 month later a previous promotion expired and now the bill is $49.99 but they "still saved $10" and I had to pay the fee even though my bill went up.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Billshark has a good reputation so I went with them and the enrollment wasn't difficult at all. They are currently saving me on a monthly basis with numerous of my bills and they've been doing fantastic saving me money. It's wonderful.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you Edwards for your great review! We will continue to be on the lookout to ensure that you are paying the lowest rate for your current services!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Working with BILLSHARK was easy and we didn't have to do anything other than send them the information. I sent them the bill and they took care of everything. I never had any interaction with anyone from BILLSHARK but they have a certain reputation so I tried. The process took about a week and a half and it was a little bit longer than I thought it would. We ended up getting $20 a month off on my internet bill. The result was $200 savings a year but then they charged me half of that. They were great as far as what they accomplished but the cost isn't cheap. It was like, "What did it really save?" I would've been happier had it not been so expensive. Overall, BILLSHARK is a great service and I can see where it would actually do a lot of good in terms of saving money if they're not charging the most of what one is saving.

BILLSHARK response

Louis, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that our sign up process was a smooth and easy for you! When you send in more bills you will receive our 20% loyalty discount! This is for all our repeat customers!

BILLSHARK Company Information