Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.26/5

Since 2016, BILLSHARK has been empowering customers to take control of their bills. Their highly skilled negotiators, “Sharks”, work hard to help save you hundreds of dollars every year and lower your monthly bills. If they don’t save you money, they don’t get paid. Customers can easily snap and upload their bills in two minutes or less. BILLSHARK negotiates a variety of bills, including satellite TV, cable, internet, wireless phone, satellite radio, and home security. Sign up today to start saving money at no risk and get a $25 dining or shopping reward!

BILLSHARK Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BILLSHARK?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about BILLSHARK?

Original review: April 4, 2020

I've used BILLSHARK before. It's the first company that I've heard of that did that. They saved me money before so I went back again. Once you get started, it's easy but it's hard to figure out how to get it going. My mom gives up. She even saved a bunch of money the last time when I got her to go through it, but it's too hard for her to figure out. Her and my mother-in-law just won't do it. BILLSHARK took a long time to get back with me. But once we got it going, that was good. The reps were really helpful as far as texting back and forth. They were easy to get along with and seemed to be helpful and friendly. The cost is kind of a lot. But without BILLSHARK, you get nothing. It's reasonable. Go for it. All they can do is either save money or you lose nothing.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you for your continued support throughout the years! We love saving out returning customers more $money$!! Thank you, Christie!

Original review: March 27, 2020

My son is 26 and is pretty savvy. He used Billshark before and he must've liked them because he recommended them and kinda set me up to them. Being at this age, I was a little skeptical and it took me about a little over a month of him telling me to do it, to do it. Billshark negotiated my bills and it was very positive. The dealings I had with them went very smoothly. I'm very happy and I'm quite surprised at how well it worked. I recommended them to a friend of mine. I told them how Billshark worked for us and how they lowered our bills so easily. My friend said he's gonna look into it too.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, Jay! We can't wait to help your friends out with their bills. Enjoy your savings!!

Original review: March 17, 2020

BillShark had a pretty straightforward process and it was fairly easy. I recently had one of my bills increased in price because the promotion was over and the whole deal with BillShark was negotiating their price down for your bills. It seemed like something worth a shot. Of the three I submitted, BillShark was able to negotiate two of them. I like the expeditious nature of getting the bill reduced. That’s always something people are looking for nowadays to see if it could turn around. But it takes a little time for them to negotiate the bill down and to get an update.

BILLSHARK response

Hi Andrew- thank you very much for your review!! We hope that you enjoy your savings and we can't wait to save you more money in the future!

Original review: March 3, 2020

I heard a lot about BILLSHARK that’s why I wanted to try it to lower my bill. The savings were at least $10 and even when they weren’t able to get any more discounts, they were able to get a one time $10 adjustment which was good. The reps were very professional as well. I would recommend BILLSHARK to others. All they have to do is upload their bill. They don’t have to do any work. Everything is done on the company’s end. It’s a very simple way to lower their bill.

BILLSHARK response

Shawn, thank you very much for giving us a 5 Star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time and we look forward to saving you more money in the future!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I like BILLSHARK. It’s a good company. I'm impressed with the money that I’m saving. The enrollment process was very easy, and their rep was great. I'd tell a friend to enroll, too.

BILLSHARK response

Christine, Love to hear you had a great experience! We appreciate your feedback on our process being easy to use and it is wonderful your were happy with your Shark! Thank you very much for taking the time to give us 5 Stars!!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I tried out Billshark to see what they were about and how it worked. The service was good and they asked several questions to get everything right. After they sent me the invoice for how they "saved me money" and how much I now had to pay them, I realized that all they did was go on my two accounts and set up paperless billing and autopay. I could have done those myself and if I wanted it to be done, it would have been. Now I'm stuck paying them $15/month for them to do what I didn't even want done to begin with. This company is accurate in saying they will save you money but they don't do anything you couldn't easily do yourself. I figured they would be negotiating my bills I sent them and actually finding real discounts. Will not be using them ever again.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Will never use again. They charge you 40% of whatever they save you. Which is almost half and it's not all at once. It's over the course of two years. Yet they want you to pay them upfront or within six months (with a charge of course). ** this **.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

BILLSHARK had a representative call me. There are some bills that it actually works, some that don’t, like your utility bills that are already fixed. The ones that do work are your DirecTVs, your TV subscriptions and those types of things they work pretty well. BILLSHARK being pretty specific about that would help because as a consumer, it takes a bit of time for me to provide the bills and get those to BILLSHARK ahead of time. But other that that, they were great. They helped me decrease my bills. I’d use them again.

BILLSHARK response

Anthoni, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We love to hear that we were able to achieve great savings on your two bills! We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to savings you more money in the future!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Using the BILLSHARK service, the uploading process and giving them the information about all the bills were very easy. I had them negotiate about four bills. They couldn’t negotiate one down any further than I already had it, but they did a great job with everything else. I like the customer service. They were nice and professional. And they were able to address my needs. Although I haven’t used them in a while, I recently got a message saying that one of my bills was coming up for renewal.

BILLSHARK response
    Joseph, we love hearing about repeat customers having a great experience! It is great that our shark and customer service team was professional and helpful! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5 Star review!

Take care and enjoy the holidays~

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I have used BILLSHARK to get my internet lowered because it is insane, and they have been able to do that much every year for the last two years. It was a one-time deal that where they kept getting renewed, so it is really awesome for me. Enrolling and working with them have been easy and straightforward. On my end, it was more of submitting a request and then they would take care of it, and then I would pay the bill. I have only used you for one service two times, but it has been fantastic so far. If I have any more bills I need to get looked at, I know where I'm going.

BILLSHARK response

Jesse, WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review~ We love that you are a continued repeat customer and we really enjoy saving money for our customers!! Thank you and enjoy the Holidays!!

BILLSHARK Company Information