3.80/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2015, BILLSHARK has been empowering customers to take control of their bills. Their highly skilled negotiators, “Sharks”, work hard to help save you hundreds of dollars every year and lower your monthly bills. If they don’t save you money, they don’t get paid. Customers can easily snap and upload their bills in two minutes or less. BILLSHARK negotiates a variety of bills, including satellite TV, cable, internet, wireless phone, satellite radio, and home security. Sign up today to start saving money at no risk and get a $25 dining or shopping reward!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 15, 2017

49 BILLSHARK Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I got a notification that I might be paying too much for Sirius XM and I’m trying BillShark because they mentioned Sirius specifically. I’m satisfied with the company and it said that it had saved $100 but I haven't heard from Sirius yet.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I wanted a better deal and it was super easy to work with BillShark. Their rep called and asked me a few questions, which took 20 minutes. I did it online through another app so they already knew what they needed to get to me. It was easy to talk to the rep and our interaction was good and very helpful. BillShark wasn't able to lower my cable and cellphone bills because I'm in the best plan possible, but they were able to give me a lot of bill credits. People should call them if they're paying too much on their bills.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I needed help with my cable bill and my electric bill and gave BillShark a shot. I registered and I pushed my bill up. They kept me updated on their end about what they were doing and how much they were able to save me. It was a smooth process and I was very satisfied. Everything was handy and I downloaded the app which was how I went with my BillShark person. Working with them was fairly easy for the most part and their price was fair. My experience with them was pleasant and easy-going. They were able to work out one of my bills and I'd suggest giving them a shot. The only thing was I haven’t been able to take care of the debt I owe them, $8 and some change. Sending that money electronically is kind of difficult for me.

BILLSHARK response

Thanks for the great feedback and taking the time to write this great review. We do have the option for you to mail us the payment if needed.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I’m currently fighting with BillShark and I don’t want to ever deal with them ever again. They’re saying I owe them all this money but I’m not paying them because they didn’t say what they were doing. They said they could save me money on things, that I have to pay $450 for their services and they would save me $700. But they haven’t done that and ended up costing me more. They contacted Sprint and said they were going to lower my Sprint bill by $40 or $50. Their rep also said that it wouldn’t have any effect on my contract. But it actually raised my bill 20 bucks and extended my contract two years. Same thing with DirecTV. They said they were going to lower it about $10 to $15, instead, they got me in a year-contract with DirecTV. Before BillShark, I had no contract with DirecTV. Now I’m trying to get out of both of those contracts they got me into.

They said they did what they said they were going to do and that they saved me a certain amount of money on my Sprint bill. I provided the Sprint bill I got before and after they got involved and showed them the added $26 as well as the two-year contract that they locked me into that I can’t get out of. They said they couldn’t do anything about it and that the only way that they were going to be able to save me money was to lock me into deals. But I did not want to do that and I made it 100% clear to them in the beginning. They went ahead and did it anyway. They’re terrible and untrustworthy. They're also very rude and they don’t want to listen. They just hounded me every day for their $450. It's been a headache and I’m seeking legal action against them.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I was curious if they would lower my bill and technically, they did. But the difference went to them and it didn't save me anything. It just seemed like an extra step that I didn’t really need to take. It was a senseless thing to do but if I saved a little bit too, I’d still be using them. So they need to work out the kinks. Other than that, I did everything online with them and they were fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BILLSHARK?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

BillShark was the only one that showed up on the app and it sounded interesting, so I did it. I was very satisfied with BillShark’s enrollment process. I filled out the form online and they took care of everything. It took probably a week after that for me to hear something. The rep at BillShark was very professional and quick and working with them was very easy. They negotiated with my cable company, Frontier, and everything was done well. To a friend who would ask about BillShark, I would say to give them a try. BillShark lowered my bill and I'm paying a lot less than I did. Anyone could benefit from BillShark and I would definitely recommend it. It was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

My friend had success with BillShark and recommended them. I have a lot of bills that, after a year, rates were up. I was very satisfied with the online enrollment process and I've used it for two years now. For the first year, I talked to somebody over the phone but this year, they just sent me text messages and emails. Last year, they were able to negotiate my internet rate but this year, they couldn't get a discount. On the other hand, they also got a discount for my home security system and DIRECTV. BillShark had a very easy and efficient process with excellent results. I would tell others to give it a try because it was able to save me money and hopefully, it would work for others as well.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Working with BillShark was very easy. Their rep was very respectful and had a professional demeanor and they were able to negotiate my bills. I've enrolled with them almost a year ago and it's been long done since March. The service was very cost effective. They're great, pleasant and quick.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

BillShark offered a discount that was already gone to be applied to my bill from Verizon the following month. They told me that they have negotiated for me but when I inquired at Verizon, I found out that all they did was call and pretend to be me and they charged me about $188. They weren't straightforward about it. They were saying that they got me a fabulous discount because they were this great negotiating firm but they didn't get the discount. The female rep was friendly and nice though but there was a guy who was awful. It sounded like a great idea but they're scamming people and they definitely attempted to scam me. They did not do what they said that they did and they lied to me. It's my responsibility to find out what's happening with the company and what they're saying they're going to do for me but it's their responsibility to do what they said they're going to do and not to be shady about it.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I used BILLSHARK to negotiate my AT&T wireless and U-Verse bill. They saved my household $2,200 over an 18 month period. They completed the negotiation within 24 hours of receiving the bill, and verified the savings were applied to the account. I could not recommend BILLSHARK more highly to save money on everyday services.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I go through a stock company, Acorns and they said that they’ll give me $10 to put in my stock if I use BILLSHARK. I got $10 because I used them but I'm still regretting it now because when I complained about, BILLSHARK basically laughed at me and I haven't got a response back from them. When I enrolled with BILLSHARK, I put in my name, number, address, email address and the bills that I wanted them to work with me. I sent a picture of my bill and they contacted me through a text message within 24 hours of saying they’re working on my bill and they saved me money. They said they fixed my bill, which is really screwed up and sent me a bill for $297 that I had to pay in three days. It was my first time with such company. Within 48 hours, they sent me a link saying they contacted the companies and they fixed it and will be sending the bill but those companies that they couldn’t contact are those they couldn’t fix.

And it was funny because they charge me more for paying them to do it than the money that they saved me on my bill. I didn’t like being lied to because I was paying $315 a month on the cellphone bill and after they're done, I'm paying $473 now. They told me that they got me a promotional plan but they got me nothing and I was livid about it. I will not recommend anybody to BILLSHARK and I will never use them especially when they charge me $297 then they only saved me $86 but BILLSHARK charged me 10% of what they saved me. Because they only gave $80, the maximum they can charge you is $250 plus tax and that's what's in the small agreement. I can't do that.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I saw an ad that said BILLSHARK would lower bills so I filled out an online account deal, then sent them a copy of my bills. At one point, one of their reps called me and asked for my internet account payment security thing. I provided it to them then let me know that they had lowered my internet bill for $30. They should be more transparent about the savings they generate, though. They billed upfront in a lump sum prior to me getting the savings. The savings is a pretty good chunk in terms of what they cost, but they’re still coming out ahead. Overall, they saved me money and I was satisfied with their service. I used them for a one-time deal and it served me fine.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you for the great review! We work very hard to offer the best experience for our customers. So I am happy to see that reflected during your enrollment process. We understand, in some cases the upfront cost of our service can be high especially when things are tight so, we do offer a payment plan to help make things easier on your budget.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I gave BillShark my cable television bill, which includes internet and phone service, plus my cell phone bill. They were able to save me $8 a month but by the time I paid them their 35% commission the savings are minimal, but every little bit helps. I understand the business model and, clearly, it makes sense. If they saved me $100 over the year that was about $8 a month, which is fine. Then they wanted their 35% based on the $100 savings. Realistically, I'm saving $65 and I gave them the $35 before I saved the $100. It's all going to work out at the end of the year, but that's just a perception thing. The entire process was done via email. There were a lot of emails though but I understand that it is how business is done. It's a great idea and there may be sweet spots where they can save people a lot of money. It's a good service but I wouldn't rush out and recommend them to all my friends because the savings are negligible.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Just seeing what I can get cheaper led me to seek BILLSHARK's services. It was easy to work with them, scan the bill that you’re looking for and upload it. There’s a little bit of a sign-up process in addition to that but that’s the part that stands out. The interaction I had with the reps was pretty minimal. They’d send me the notes saying they’re working on it and a couple of weeks later, they’d send me notes saying they saved an x amount of dollars. The bill I had them negotiate was my cell phone bill and I was not in a contract before. They said that the price they negotiated was good for two years which is the length of most cell phone contracts. I’m not a hundred percent sure they didn’t sign me up for a contract though, because the process was pretty straightforward but not detailed.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I stumbled across BillShark and wanted to see how the process worked and what they had to offer. They were able to help but my first experience did not go well with them. I had Time Warner which was bought by Spectrum. My internet speed is 100 megabytes and I submitted my bill to see if they can lower the bill. I specifically put in the comments that I don’t want to reduce my speed to reduce my price. I then got a text message from BillShark saying my bill went down $10 and my internet speed increased to 100 megabytes.

When I got home, I had 60 megabytes and saved $10. It was a nightmare because I went between the agents saying I had 100 megabytes but now my speed test is showing I'm at 66. I've dropped which is exactly what I put in the comments I did not want. And because it was a legacy plan, I had to go fight with Spectrum to get the speed back onto that plan and then save no money. It was an annoying four day ordeal. I had to do the back end work and get them to switch back.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

BillShark's reps were polite and they did everything for me. The enrollment process was also easy and I just followed the instructions that they sent to me via email. Everything was fine until it came down to money savings. I wanted to save some money because my bills were a little high, but from the ads and other people’s comments online, it wasn’t what I expected. I had to pay out to BillShark $40 out of $60 savings, so I was saving 20 bucks which is not going to cut it for me. I was not impressed. I did it with two different bills but I found some other way to save money. But they did their best and I appreciated it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

My wife isn't working and so we were trying to get our bills lowered because we were having a hard time with money. BillShark tried to get one of our bills lowered which they did. Then, they've been sending us a bill but we were never told that we had to pay anything for their services. If I would have known that, I wouldn't have done it. It's an app and the service was mostly through it. If you download the app, there are advertisements in it, and the app generates money from advertising benefits. And that's how I thought they make their money.

I spoke to a representative and when the call ended, it felt like a weird closing to a call. It didn't sound like a conversation and felt like there was more information.

I've worked in many call centers and I know they have a closing spiel. And it seemed as if she either forgot to tell me something or was hesitant to tell me. But I'm not blaming the person though because she could be new or distracted. If I knew somebody trying to get a bill lowered, I would tell them about BillShark but I would definitely point out that there is a cost that I didn't realize because the worst thing is to be surprised about something negative. And the way to get rid of that problem is to be open and to let the person know everything to expect.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you for the review as we use all the feedback to help us grow and improve our processes. I am sorry you missed the part of the enrollment where the pricing was stated. We are very transparent about our pricing and have it prominently displayed on our website. In addition to that, the pricing is again displayed immediately before all of our enrollment completion buttons.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I came across a news article about BillShark that was interesting so I tried it out. The actual enrollment and signing up for an account was easy. I gave them the login information to the account. Their representatives were very helpful. But I had a concern when they took off a big percentage that I wasn’t aware of. They told me that it was stated in their agreement. They should have done a better job making sure that the customer knows about it.

After I complained they tried working with me and lowered the percentage that they took from me. So instead of charging $40 they charged $30 and I commend them on that part. They negotiated two bills for me. One they couldn't get it lower and the other one after I spoke with them I actually called myself and I managed to get it even lower than that. So it's like I got charged for something that I, myself did a better job. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. I was also hoping there will be a confirmation part wherein they double check with the customer to see if I'm okay with what they're doing. But overall I was satisfied and they handled the concern correctly.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I saw BillShark online and sought their services to save some money. I filled out an online form to create my account, gave them some information, and they negotiated the bill for me. It was pretty easy. They took 25% of what they saved me, and it's good.

BILLSHARK response

Our Sharks work very hard to offer the best experience for our customers. So I am happy to see that reflected during your enrollment process. Thank you very much for the great review!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I signed up for Billshark from an offer through Acorns (oddly enough, never got my bonus too). Sounded great. Sent my cable and cell phone bill. They could not get me a better rate on cable, which I figured they could get me at least $5, $10, $15, $20 off a month. They didn't. Then, with my cell bill, I was on AT&T Unlimited Plus. They lowered me to a 10 GB plan. Now, if my intent was to lower to a 10 GB plan, I'd have just one that myself. It takes 5 seconds on the My AT&T App. They said they got me a retention rate version of the 10 GB plan. Now, that's all well and good, but why not get me a retention rate on the Unlimited Plus. If I wanted the 10 GB plan, I'd have downgraded myself, then perhaps had Billshark get me another $5 to $10 off.

I probably should only have a fee of $70, $75 or so. Nope. Almost $600. Talk about a fleece job. Heck, if the Shark gets a commission of this, where do I sign up? Honestly, I'm done with these guys and trying to figure a way to stop them from stealing $600 from me. I'm willing to pay them the $70-$80 it should cost, not what they want me to pay. I'd probably say steer clear for the moment, because while they claim transparency, it really isn't. This is more of an opaque service, much like Name Your Own price travel sites. You agree to take what they give you and have no say in the outcome. I'd recommend waiting until these guys ask if you are okay with what they have negotiated. That's how it should be done. That would be transparency. If they give me the price I really should be paying, I'll bump this up to 4 or 5 stars. Until that happens, this stays a 1 star.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

BILLSHARK said that they were going to bring the payment down to $60 but it never changed at all, not one time. From $110 to $60 on one and they can save me $30 or $40 from the other one. I had to just take pictures of my bills, send that to them and they negotiated on them. Then they called right away and said that they had paid me so much money on two or three of my bills. I called them back and said that they didn't pay me anything. Their rep told me that he’ll look into it and call back. I told him I'm not going to pay until they call me. But that was four months ago and he hasn’t called since then. So it was really confusing.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

BillShark was good and they were able to negotiate bills for me successfully. The representatives were super-fast. One rep left me a voice mail letting me know that the negotiation had happened and then I saw the invoice. I saved $30 a month on my Sprint cell phone bills.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I was just trying to get my bills lower and my neighbor told me about Billshark. I used them one time and I would never do it again. I had to call back with the company every month to get them to agree to the price that Billshark negotiated. Plus, I didn't know that Billshark would extend five years. That's the way they got the bill lower, by extending the contract to five years. There wasn't a discussion whether I want to agree with it or if it's something that I would accept. I just submitted my information, and then they just go from there. I was confused. I was having the impression that I would see what they negotiated before but I was locked in and that's how they came up with such a price. I'd rather give them money and get me out of it.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I was on the PocketGuide app and an advertisement for Billshark was on it. I clicked it and thought it was a check-this-thing-out kind of deal but apparently, I went through some disclosures and was already beginning the process with them. I started getting emails saying that they saved me this money and I was getting these invoices. But I thought it was still just an offer and I had to accept it. So, I left it alone. Then all of a sudden, I started getting things about collections and that I owed them money. I finally looked into the emails and found out that they went through the whole process. They also called Comcast and made some kind of deal with them.

I called Billshark and told them that I don’t owe them any money. Their rep went through the whole thing but I didn't know that they were saving me any money on the Comcast bill and that I had to pay them for that. I looked at my Comcast bill and what they said was true. So I decided to pay Billshark because I didn't want to deal with this issue of them coming at me for 75 bucks. They said that they can put me on a payment plan and I can pay 15 bucks a month for five months. I told them that I'll do that so I put it on my credit card. But when I authorized this, they processed the $15 and they also processed the remaining balance so it shows up on the credit card on the sixth month. It's like the payment was an actually processed thing, but they put it on hold. So my available credit was always showing a $75 payment in process. I called them back up and told them I told them that if that's the case, they should just process the whole amount.

Overall, the concept itself is pretty cool and the whole idea of them fighting with your companies and saving you some money is excellent. That's what piqued my interest initially and I suppose they saved me some money in the long run. But I wasn't too happy with a few different things that happened along the way. If they were more upfront and straightforward, they're going to get a ton of business. But the way they handled it with me was pretty poor.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I was saving money and I went with BILLSHARK because of their reputation and principles. Working with them including enrollment process has been extremely easy. Every dealing I had with their reps was done via email and their app. I began the process three months ago and it's been done. I had a great experience with BILLSHARK.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a great review! We love hearing the feedback from our customers that our process is working just as we promise. We look forward to attacking more bills in the future for you!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I was paying what I felt was a high amount for the combination of television, phone, and internet and I heard about Billshark and I signed up for it. I did this back in June and it was very easy to work with them. I took a photo of the first page of the bill and submitted it and then they did their thing. Then they sent me a bill and I asked if I could hold off until I actually saw the reduction in my utility bill, and they were agreeable to that. Then shortly thereafter, once I saw the bills go down, I paid Billshark. They negotiated the television, phone and internet.

The phone which had been $238.96 went down to $181.46. The security, which was part of the phone service, went from a $42.59 to $29.81 and the television, from $125.39 to $80.81. The cost seems to be fair. It was something in the range of 40% of their balance for one year. I'm not sure if that's a permanent resolution, but I did notice a significant reduction in the bills, and that was a fair representation. So, it seems like they successfully reduced the bill and then they charged me. I am very satisfied and I would certainly work with them in the future.

BILLSHARK response

WOW! Thank you for the outstanding review! It looks like our process worked just as easily and flawless as we promise. I thank you for your great feedback and we look forward to attacking more bills for you in the future!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Two of my bills were so high. One of them was my internet and cable bill and another one was my cell phone bill. I was doing a Google search and saw BillShark listed. I signed up for it and told them a couple of the bills. I wasn’t happy with BillShark changing one of the plans on my cellphone, but it was what I would have ended up doing myself which was more frustrating. I could have saved money on that because with BillShark I have to pay either 30% or $40% of how much over they’ve saved me. BillShark was good to use for the internet and cable bill, but not for the cell phone bill.

When I was waiting for the bills to get finalized, the reps were constantly contacting us every week or every couple of days for payments even though I explained to them. Another problem was that I had several representatives. After I had made arrangements for the split bills, I was still getting emails and contact from the reps and it's like they weren’t keeping up with what was going on from BillShark. But everything was taken care of and instead of paying the full amount for the two bills, I am on a payment plan with BillShark. I would tell a friend who would ask about BillShark to really look into it. I don’t think it should be used unless someone’s really desperate for it, but that’s just for my experience.

BILLSHARK response

Thanks for your feedback, as we use this to feed it back into the business to help us improve! We work extremely hard to provide the best experience possible for our customers. We would never claim a consumer can't do what we do, however many of our customers come to us because they don't have the time or do not want to deal with the hassle of calling on their own. We are very transparent with how much our service will cost and have it prominently displayed on our website. In addition to that, the pricing is again displayed immediately before all of our enrollment completion buttons. We also clearly define the term negotiation so that our customers are aware what may happen during our negotiation process which includes streamlining services based on historical usage patterns over the last 12 months.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Getting BillShark seemed like a good idea because they advertise, "Lower your bills, we'll try to find you hidden deals." They negotiated my phone bill and it worked really well. BillShark found a hidden AT&T deal for me. It wasn't advertised and the way they described it was that it was an old program that AT&T had. It was good until it wasn't and I got charged an extra $15 for overage, but I still had to pay BillShark's fee. At first, I didn't understand the fee but then realized that's it's a business. After I've had this bit of a problem with BillShark, I've found out that there are other companies that do the same thing. I'm not interested since BillShark turned me off. They were sharks supposedly, that's how they advertise themselves. But if you don't comply with what is in the fine print of the contract, they come after you.

I've had many emails and it took me a lot to just let things settle down with my bills, so I could see what was happening. But when I saw that I have been charged an overage, I felt that was not acceptable. The same thing with Mediacom, a cable company. The fine print says that you have to be willing to accept the fact that if they get you a lower price, you can check a little box that says, "I am cool with it even if that gets me under a contract." That's where I made my mistake. The first time they went to my cable company, all that they could get me was for that month, and it is was month-to-month thing, if you want BillShark to look at your bill for any account.

First time and all we got was a $25 loyalty discount. So I went ahead and submitted it again and checked the box. I didn't care what it is that they could get me. I expected that they would tell me what they got me before they went ahead and negotiated that bill. I understand that that's my mistake. And now I'm in contract with Mediacom. Technically, they saved me $325 over the course of two years and I have to pay them $120 by the 10th of next month. Instead of giving in to that, I did my own thing. I noticed that nothing has been credited to my account yet, so I called Mediacom and told them we have to move and there's a lot of stuff going on and that I can't be in this 2-year contract. They couldn't reverse any negotiations, but they could change my plan.

I said that I wanted to change my plan and I don't want cable anymore. I just want the Internet. They changed my plan to the Internet and I get charged $80 a month. I don't need BillShark, and I don't need anybody to reduce my bills. When I sent the tickets to BillShark saying, "All these times you have emailed me demanding payment for this service, you need to know that it's not on the bill."

BillShark says that they will save you and if it does not reflect on the next bill, they will not charge you. My October bill came and there's nothing in there that shows any discount, nor show that we are on a 2-year contract. I figured that it's fine and that's how a business goes. I talked to a guy, and told him I sent all the emails to BillShark. He said that I'm right and there's nothing there. Tickets closed.

Then I got a call or an email saying that they noticed that I changed my plan to the one-year plan. They were implying that I went behind their backs so that I could get out of paying them. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, but all I know is that I didn't need cable anymore. All I needed was the Internet. I understand their idea of doing this, but I'm really dissatisfied. I'm not going to pay anything. Even if they send me another invoice, I will not pay them. As far as I am concerned, it's a hoax. I would only use it if I was really desperate. If something drastic happened in my life, like a loss of a job, that's when I would use it. Don't try to use it when you're just trying to reduce your bills. You can do that yourself. You can call the companies, talk to managers. You don't need BillShark to do it for you.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I wanted to save money. I've tried to negotiate the same way with the same bill but I could get nowhere. I was really surprised that BillShark was able to lower my cable, phone and internet bill, and it saved a lot of money. Working with them is easy but sometimes I was a little bit confused about how to get the bill to them and taking a picture of it. I had a problem and I talked to a rep about that and she was very nice. She listened to me and handled the situation well. A lot of times you feel like you're being pushed to the side but I felt that my concerns were important and the problem has been resolved. But I hope that there's an easier way in signing up or getting the bill to them.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you for the fabulous review! I have notified your Shark and showed her your review. She was so happy and loved working with you to find the savings. Our sharks work very hard to make sure the process goes smoothly for each and every customer and it shows here in your review that your shark did just that to help you work through your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

It was super easy to work with BillShark. I just uploaded the bills that I had concerns about and then someone negotiated for me. Once it was negotiated, they got back with me and let me know what I would pay per month. It was really simple. It was affordable too. Plus, they treat you with professionalism. They did an amazing job and I will add some more bills. I definitely would advise a friend to use BillShark. Check them out if you have some bills that could be negotiated and something that you may not have time for.

BILLSHARK response

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback! Our Sharks are always hungry and looking forward to attacking your friends bills just as they have done for you. I will make sure your amazing feedback is shared with your Shark!

BILLSHARK Company Information