4.26/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2016, BILLSHARK has been empowering customers to take control of their bills. Their highly skilled negotiators, “Sharks”, work hard to help save you hundreds of dollars every year and lower your monthly bills. If they don’t save you money, they don’t get paid. Customers can easily snap and upload their bills in two minutes or less. BILLSHARK negotiates a variety of bills, including satellite TV, cable, internet, wireless phone, satellite radio, and home security. Sign up today to start saving money at no risk and get a $25 dining or shopping reward!

BILLSHARK Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I was looking online, and then I found BILLSHARK and I decided to go with them. Enrolling was quick. My phone bill was too high and I wanted to change my plan right away, and they really helped me. They kept in contact with me, letting me know they were changing the plan, and they didn’t take too long on that. They did their job and the cost was worth it. They have good customer service and they get things done quickly.

BILLSHARK response

Awesome thanks for your positive reviews!!

Get expert buying tips about Bill Negotiation Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I found BILLSHARK online and I was looking at saving some money on some bills. The enrollment process was fairly easy since all we had to do was provide a copy of our bill and they got to work. The interaction with their reps was smooth and they answered any questions I had. Everything was straightforward and when they negotiated my bills, everything worked good. I’ve already been awarded and people should give BILLSHARK a try.

BILLSHARK response

That is great~ Thanks so much!!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I'd seen BILLSHARK on Facebook and I thought I'd give it a shot. Enrolling was pretty easy. I liked that I talked to a real person, which was really helpful. I was impressed with their dedication to lowering your bill, and it takes out the hassle on your end. They could maybe follow up before the negotiations are final though. I had a SiriusXM bill they negotiated and apparently, there were two past charges on there. I didn't think they'd do that because it was a prepaid service, so I don't know why they give me free service and then go back and charge me on it. I didn't know that was on my bill. It didn't show up on my bill from Sirius. It’s just one of those unique situations to me. I'm still saving money, just a little bit less because they take some of my payments to pay their bill, but I'd do it again.

Trishan,

Thank you again for the positive feedback!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

Def saved me money and I already paid BILLSHARK their fee....and I’m still saving money!! Their fee was reasonable compared to my ongoing savings and the process was extremely easy. I would not hesitate to contact them on the future, or once annually to review all of my bills!

BILLSHARK response

Wow! That's great Lacie! So happy that you had a great experience! I will pass this along to your shark Austin!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I have used BILLSHARK for a number of different bills, which have primarily been just my satellite radio subscription. They have been able to save me nearly $200 a year for this item alone! I have always been satisfied with their professionalism and their assistance. I will be looking to find out which other bills they can help me with. Thank you BILLSHARK!

BILLSHARK response

Many thanks Daniel! Your shark Shauna enjoyed taking another bite out of your bills!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BILLSHARK?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

No one enjoys being surprised with a bill! I was told in the BEGINNING I could pick my due date for my billing cycle. I picked a date I knew the money would be there...then I got a message from my bank the following month about a negative balance only to find out Billshark charged me 4 days prior to the date originally chose! When I called to inquire I was informed they "take" payment 30 days from last date paid...NOT on a specific date you choose. There is no other bill you get charged for on earth where the dates shift - why does Billsharks. At least give me that option before I sign with company.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

Only Comcast was savings. Nothing else. Was promised a lot of savings. Not much materialized. So promises were made. But then one can only help in one area, another in another. Too compartmentalized for my tastes. Still open... the rest is up to you.

BILLSHARK response

Hi Tom, I see we negotiated your Comcast bill on May 2, 2019 and we were able to save you $37.95/ month for 12 months totaling $455.40 in savings. This is a 35% savings on your bill! I also see you submitted your insurance policy for a free insurance quote comparison, if you have not received that quote in your email, please reach out to our Customer Service department (help@billshark.com) and we will absolutely look into this for you! Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Billshark is very particular how they communicate the savings. They stated my bill would be $34.99 for 12 months, 1 month later a previous promotion expired and now the bill is $49.99 but they "still saved $10" and I had to pay the fee even though my bill went up.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Billshark has a good reputation so I went with them and the enrollment wasn't difficult at all. They are currently saving me on a monthly basis with numerous of my bills and they've been doing fantastic saving me money. It's wonderful.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you Edwards for your great review! We will continue to be on the lookout to ensure that you are paying the lowest rate for your current services!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Working with BILLSHARK was easy and we didn't have to do anything other than send them the information. I sent them the bill and they took care of everything. I never had any interaction with anyone from BILLSHARK but they have a certain reputation so I tried. The process took about a week and a half and it was a little bit longer than I thought it would. We ended up getting $20 a month off on my internet bill. The result was $200 savings a year but then they charged me half of that. They were great as far as what they accomplished but the cost isn't cheap. It was like, "What did it really save?" I would've been happier had it not been so expensive. Overall, BILLSHARK is a great service and I can see where it would actually do a lot of good in terms of saving money if they're not charging the most of what one is saving.

BILLSHARK response

Louis, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that our sign up process was a smooth and easy for you! When you send in more bills you will receive our 20% loyalty discount! This is for all our repeat customers!

BILLSHARK expert review by Clark Kendall

BILLSHARK’s mission is to help people live financially smarter lives by lowering their monthly bills. They will negotiate common bills such as cable, internet, security systems, landlines and satellite radio. BILLSHARK works with all of the most common service providers and boasts an 85 percent success rate. It also donates one hour of financial literacy instruction to a child for every bill it negotiates.

• How it works: Send BILLSHARK your bills through email, their mobile app or their website. They will go to work negotiating each line item on your bill, keeping you informed with regular status updates. Any savings they get you will show up on your next bill from your provider. Getting started only takes 10 minutes.

• Pricing: BILLSHARK’s fee is 40 percent of the savings they get you. If they save $1,000 a year, they keep $400. If they don’t save you anything, there are no fees. If a service provider goes back on the deal they made with BILLSHARK, they will go back and make sure you get your savings or refund your savings in full.

• Savings calculator: Curious to know how much BILLSHARK can save you? Check out their savings calculator on their website. Put in the type of bill you have and the amount to get an instant estimate.

• Rewards: When you refer a friend, they get $10 off on BILLSHARK fees and you receive a $10 Amazon gift card. You will also get a $25 dining or retail gift card for getting started.

• Mobile apps: BILLSHARK has a mobile app that lets you snap pictures of your bills, upload and submit them from your mobile device. Using your smartphone makes the process quick and easy and keeps you from having to boot up your computer to download saved copies of your bills.

• Best for: consumers looking to save money on their monthly bills.

Profile picture of Clark Kendall
Clark Kendall Personal Finance Expert

Clark Kendall has over 30 years of domestic and international investment and wealth management experience, focused on serving Middle-Class Millionaires. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP). He is the president and CEO of Kendall Capital in Washington, D.C., and a member of the Washington Society of Chartered Financial Analysts.

BILLSHARK Company Information