Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.92/5

Since 2016, BILLSHARK has been empowering customers to take control of their bills. Their highly skilled negotiators, “Sharks”, work hard to help save you hundreds of dollars every year and lower your monthly bills. If they don’t save you money, they don’t get paid. Customers can easily snap and upload their bills in two minutes or less. BILLSHARK negotiates a variety of bills, including satellite TV, cable, internet, wireless phone, satellite radio, and home security. Sign up today to start saving money at no risk and get a $25 dining or shopping reward!

BILLSHARK Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I saw a Billshark ad on Facebook which sent me to them. The first time, I didn’t have any bills that the girl could help me with but everything was great. Then, the second time I did it, I was supposed to refer somebody and I had issues being able to get my link to work. She was able to help me. I dealt with the same lady both times, which was kinda nice because it wasn’t like you got tossed around to whoever. Plus, she was wonderful.

I’ve always done my own bill such as calling and trying to negotiate and the cost that Billshark charges is one of those things that if I had a bill come up in the future, I would probably try to negotiate first and try to get it down because it is a little bit higher. I’m also very much of a penny pincher. If the cost was lower, then that would lead me to using them more as a first resort instead of a second resort. Still, they were able to negotiate two of my bills.

BILLSHARK response

Jacque, Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a great review! We truly appreciate your positive feedback on your shark and appreciate you as our customer! We look forward to continue to work with you in the future! We love to save our customers money!!

Get expert buying tips about Bill Negotiation Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

My internet bill was too high. I came across Billshark and I thought I should try and see if it’s good. Working with them was quite easy. I went and registered, then sent in my bill and after a couple of days somebody called me back to tell me they were able to reduce it. So, the process was straightforward and the reps I talked to explained pretty much everything. However, Billshark takes 48% and that’s quite high. But then, they do the job for you. And generally, I’m satisfied with my enrollment with them and I would ask another person to try it. At least they can get any discount.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you Emeka for your 5 Star review! We are so happy you had a great experience and found the process easy and clear! We look forward to saving you more money in the near future! Please note that our 1st time customer fee is 40%, then for any negotiations we do for you we will give your a 20% loyalty discount! Take care and thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I got AT&T U-verse. All the other youngsters understand streaming and I'm just trying to get regular television. I could never decipher my phone bill and I would get pissed off about the fact that when I call in, I would talk to somebody on the other side of the world. I checked BILLSHARK out to see whether they could help me with my phone bill. Thus far, I feel like I'm being overcharged, but I'm 76 and it's my only form of entertainment.

Personally, I prefer to do negotiations on my own but BILLSHARK is better equipped. Evidently, they got a magic key so they can get a reduction on my bill. Either way, I'm having to pay them and the phone company. It’s a little outlandish, but it's something that I can live with. Thus far, customer service has been on the spot. This past year, I was in France for the Women’s World Cup in 2019, but I did have access to email while I was over there. I was trying to tell BILLSHARK that I would get back to them when I got back and everything seemed to work out. They've been very helpful.

BILLSHARK response

So happy we could help! Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

A financial app that I use to track my spending suggested BILLSHARK to reduce some of my bills. I submitted the bill and then someone was assigned to the case. They were the ones who contacted me for that period and I just replied to the email thread of the person who has been working with my bill. It was a different person who negotiated my second round of savings. There were two bills that they looked at for me and one was my phone bill. After a few days, the rep got back to me and said that it was the lowest anyone is paying for this level of service, so they probably couldn't negotiate it further down. But for my cable bill, they were able to negotiate it down for 12 months and then, they let me know when that 12-month period is coming to an end. My bill went up and they renegotiated it down again and got me some better rates with a lower pricing, so I couldn't be happier.

BILLSHARK charges only a percentage of what you save. So, if they don't find you saving, then you don't pay. If they find a saving, then they would say that they would take a cut of something like 20% off it. It's still savings either way. I would recommend BILLSHARK and I've recommended it to other people before. It's easy to work with them. They take all of the negotiation hassle out of my hands and I only pay from savings so it's perfect.

BILLSHARK response

Wow! Thank you very much Isaac for the great review! We really appreciate it!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I'd seen BILLSHARK on Facebook and I thought I'd give it a shot. Enrolling was pretty easy. I liked that I talked to a real person, which was really helpful. I was impressed with their dedication to lowering your bill, and it takes out the hassle on your end. They could maybe follow up before the negotiations are final though. I had a SiriusXM bill they negotiated and apparently, there were two past charges on there. I didn't think they'd do that because it was a prepaid service, so I don't know why they give me free service and then go back and charge me on it. I didn't know that was on my bill. It didn't show up on my bill from Sirius. It’s just one of those unique situations to me. I'm still saving money, just a little bit less because they take some of my payments to pay their bill, but I'd do it again.

Trishan,

Thank you again for the positive feedback!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BILLSHARK?

Original review: April 4, 2020

I've used BILLSHARK before. It's the first company that I've heard of that did that. They saved me money before so I went back again. Once you get started, it's easy but it's hard to figure out how to get it going. My mom gives up. She even saved a bunch of money the last time when I got her to go through it, but it's too hard for her to figure out. Her and my mother-in-law just won't do it. BILLSHARK took a long time to get back with me. But once we got it going, that was good. The reps were really helpful as far as texting back and forth. They were easy to get along with and seemed to be helpful and friendly. The cost is kind of a lot. But without BILLSHARK, you get nothing. It's reasonable. Go for it. All they can do is either save money or you lose nothing.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you for your continued support throughout the years! We love saving out returning customers more $money$!! Thank you, Christie!

Original review: March 27, 2020

My son is 26 and is pretty savvy. He used Billshark before and he must've liked them because he recommended them and kinda set me up to them. Being at this age, I was a little skeptical and it took me about a little over a month of him telling me to do it, to do it. Billshark negotiated my bills and it was very positive. The dealings I had with them went very smoothly. I'm very happy and I'm quite surprised at how well it worked. I recommended them to a friend of mine. I told them how Billshark worked for us and how they lowered our bills so easily. My friend said he's gonna look into it too.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, Jay! We can't wait to help your friends out with their bills. Enjoy your savings!!

Original review: March 17, 2020

BillShark had a pretty straightforward process and it was fairly easy. I recently had one of my bills increased in price because the promotion was over and the whole deal with BillShark was negotiating their price down for your bills. It seemed like something worth a shot. Of the three I submitted, BillShark was able to negotiate two of them. I like the expeditious nature of getting the bill reduced. That’s always something people are looking for nowadays to see if it could turn around. But it takes a little time for them to negotiate the bill down and to get an update.

BILLSHARK response

Hi Andrew- thank you very much for your review!! We hope that you enjoy your savings and we can't wait to save you more money in the future!

Original review: March 3, 2020

I heard a lot about BILLSHARK that’s why I wanted to try it to lower my bill. The savings were at least $10 and even when they weren’t able to get any more discounts, they were able to get a one time $10 adjustment which was good. The reps were very professional as well. I would recommend BILLSHARK to others. All they have to do is upload their bill. They don’t have to do any work. Everything is done on the company’s end. It’s a very simple way to lower their bill.

BILLSHARK response

Shawn, thank you very much for giving us a 5 Star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time and we look forward to saving you more money in the future!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I like BILLSHARK. It’s a good company. I'm impressed with the money that I’m saving. The enrollment process was very easy, and their rep was great. I'd tell a friend to enroll, too.

BILLSHARK response

Christine, Love to hear you had a great experience! We appreciate your feedback on our process being easy to use and it is wonderful your were happy with your Shark! Thank you very much for taking the time to give us 5 Stars!!!

BILLSHARK expert review by Clark Kendall

BILLSHARK’s mission is to help people live financially smarter lives by lowering their monthly bills. They will negotiate common bills such as cable, internet, security systems, landlines and satellite radio. BILLSHARK works with all of the most common service providers and boasts an 85 percent success rate. It also donates one hour of financial literacy instruction to a child for every bill it negotiates.

• How it works: Send BILLSHARK your bills through email, their mobile app or their website. They will go to work negotiating each line item on your bill, keeping you informed with regular status updates. Any savings they get you will show up on your next bill from your provider. Getting started only takes 10 minutes.

• Pricing: BILLSHARK’s fee is 40 percent of the savings they get you. If they save $1,000 a year, they keep $400. If they don’t save you anything, there are no fees. If a service provider goes back on the deal they made with BILLSHARK, they will go back and make sure you get your savings or refund your savings in full.

• Savings calculator: Curious to know how much BILLSHARK can save you? Check out their savings calculator on their website. Put in the type of bill you have and the amount to get an instant estimate.

• Rewards: When you refer a friend, they get $10 off on BILLSHARK fees and you receive a $10 Amazon gift card. You will also get a $25 dining or retail gift card for getting started.

• Mobile apps: BILLSHARK has a mobile app that lets you snap pictures of your bills, upload and submit them from your mobile device. Using your smartphone makes the process quick and easy and keeps you from having to boot up your computer to download saved copies of your bills.

• Best for: consumers looking to save money on their monthly bills.

by Clark Kendall Personal Finance Expert

Clark Kendall has over 30 years of domestic and international investment and wealth management experience, focused on serving Middle-Class Millionaires. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP). He is the president and CEO of Kendall Capital in Washington, D.C., and a member of the Washington Society of Chartered Financial Analysts.

BILLSHARK Company Information