4.40/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2015, BILLSHARK has been empowering customers to take control of their bills. Their highly skilled negotiators, “Sharks”, work hard to help save you hundreds of dollars every year and lower your monthly bills. If they don’t save you money, they don’t get paid. Customers can easily snap and upload their bills in two minutes or less. BILLSHARK negotiates a variety of bills, including satellite TV, cable, internet, wireless phone, satellite radio, and home security. Sign up today to start saving money at no risk and get a $25 dining or shopping reward!

220 BILLSHARK Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Be warned! BILLSHARK will make changes to your phone/TV accounts without asking you first. And all they do is get you into whatever new promotion your phone/cable company is offering, something you can do yourself with a 2 min phone call, or even faster in your service provider’s app. They lowered my tv cable bill by $20/mo, then claimed they’d saved me over $600 and wanted their 40% cut. I’m not paying anyone $240 to sign me up for my cable provider’s latest promotion, something I can do myself in a couple minutes.

Plus something is off with their math. This service is for people who don’t know how to use the internet or smartphone apps, or people too busy and too wealthy to care about wasting money. For everyone else BILLSHARK is a ripoff. I worry their business model is to take advantage of old people. I’m really surprised Mark Cuban would be associated with this shady company. It’s a scam. You can easily do yourself what their “expert negotiators” do. Their 40% fee is absurd. I’d give them 0/5 stars if I could. The only thing I can say in their favor is when I called them out on their BS they quickly undid the changes they had made and closed my BILLSHARK account.

Get expert buying tips about Bill Negotiation Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

After negotiating a deal with Verizon Fios, I saw Bill Shark on a TV show. The TV show suggested they helped this family to save a lot of money. I thought they might be able to help me too. I made the mistake of reach out to them, after several interactions I was told that they have negotiated my payment with Verizon and they have saved me $21.80 and I should pay them $209.00 for the service! What a RIP-OFF! Well, they said I should see it on my next bill. During the interaction and the negotiation with Bill Shark, I had to give them a one-time authorization to make changes to my account which included my phone password. Unfortunately, I forgot to change my phone password after the transaction was completed.

Well, a month after the bill was done I noticed my payments are still the same as the deal I negotiated earlier before calling Bill Shark. I asked them how come I do not see the new price, they had a long explanation and said I will see it on my next bill. Around the same time, I receive an invoice. I said, "I don't know what I am asked to pay since I have not received the service you said you gave me." Someone contacted me and after several conversation and claims that she was talking to Verizon, I called Verizon and I was able to lower it again. I also told Bill Shark to stop messing with my account. However, they have abused the access I gave them, they have used it to get multiple information and I think they changed my account again and my bill has increased. Additionally, send my account to collection.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I really don't like wasting time on the phone with cable companies to get my cable bill down. BILLSHARK was able to save me over $300 on cable/internet. They were fast and communicated with me all along the way!

Original review: July 20, 2018

I was trying to reduce my bill and the Empower app recommended BillShark. It wasn't much of a hassle to sign up so I went with it. It was also effective being connected to the Empower app as BillShark probably needed less information than had I signed up individually. The enrollment was pretty hands off but they asked me for my pin which I forgot at the time, so I had to reset it. But I have a work cellphone and a personal cellphone and my Empower app was on my work cell. So when I signed up, BillShark was going to use that phone number which I didn't want to get involved on that because it's not connected to me. That was a dilemma I had to deal with but that was my own fault. I was paying 30 bucks a month ago and then there was $10 a bill for three bills. I paid them the invoice so that's not over yet, and whenever that ends, I don't know if they're gonna try doing it again. But I'm satisfied at this point.

BILLSHARK response

Hi Adriel, thanks for your great review! After we complete your initial savings, we do not perform any other work on your bills unless you specifically ask us to. If you are interested in having us negotiate your bills once more after our current savings fall off, please reach out to support@billshark.com!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: July 11, 2018

I'd seen something on the Acorns account and there was an advertisement on there about BILLSHARK. I downloaded an app and I thought that was okay because they could save me money if I agreed to it. But that was one of the stupidest things I've done. I didn't even research the other companies. And I didn't even realize that I clicked them and that I had accepted. I probably would never do something like that ever again.

BILLSHARK didn't negotiate a bill. They just switched my plan but it didn't extend my contract on it which I could've done myself or I could've just called up the company. BILLSHARK lowered the bill but the cost of their service was ridiculous. They saved me 300 bucks for the year but I had to pay them $140 of it all at once. So over the long-term, it wasn't that great of a saving. I didn't understand that I had to give them $140 right off the rip and I really didn't want to do that. I thought that they would take it out of my savings or somehow monthly out of the bill. But I didn't talk to anybody at BILLSHARK and there was a lot to read on it but I didn't read it 100%. So don't even bother with BILLSHARK. You're better off managing your bills yourself.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BILLSHARK?

Original review: July 10, 2018

Billshark was pretty cool and speedy in problem resolution. It was a very streamlined and smooth experience. I like that they were very hands-on. They took care of everything for me and just called me with updates. I liked the guy who was handling my account. I can tell if somebody is reading from a script and he was a natural. He seemed conversational and he talked to me like a friend. He was easygoing and did a good job.

They saved me time and effort. It's just that while they saved me 30 bucks, it cost me $25. The extra charge that they took off my bill was something I could have found myself so I don't feel like they went completely out of their way to reduce something. If I took advantage of more of their services, it would have been more cost-effective. It was worth the experience but I'm in a position where I'm trying to keep all my bills low so I don't need more of their services. So, depending on what your needs are, try them out and see if what they offer is good for you.

BILLSHARK response

Hi Brandon, thanks for your review on your great experience with our Sharks. I can't wait to let your Shark know how much you enjoyed his work! We offer a great service for our customers who don't want to spend the time (or have the headache) of negotiating their bills on their own. We absolutely appreciate you trying us out and for your honest (and amazing!) review!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: July 7, 2018

I had been reading about a couple of books on different time-saving and money-saving techniques with the technology and found BillShark was one of them. I figured I’d log on and give it a try. The process seemed straightforward. And then they told me how much my new bill would be and got me some credits on different things and then sent me five bills from BillShark based on the percentage of the savings that they got me. Their overall savings were around $300 over two years, so it wasn’t a whole lot. And most of the stuff that I had was on the low end of the billing because I’ve been okay with calling up places and getting discount.

The biggest thing, however, was the daunting percentage of savings to be retained by BillShark. And then it was being billed upfront. My savings would not be immediate but I had to pay BillShark a large chunk of it right away instead of over two years. So I was not a big fan of that part. I didn’t like the business model of it. I get what it is that they are doing but it was not useful for me. So I’m not gonna use BillShark again and I definitely wouldn’t recommend them to anybody. I’d tell people that it’s more worth of their time to contact whoever their service provider is directly and ask them if there’s anything that they can do for them.

Original review: July 6, 2018

On the spur of the moment, I got BILLSHARK's services wanting to see if they could save me a little bit of money. I've heard some good reviews about them, so I was ready to give it a shot. Working with them was extremely easy and they were on top of everything. They communicated very well through phone calls or text and email and everything worked out very well.

The guy I worked with was very courteous and easy to work with too. I was impressed with how well he kept in contact. He'd send a text message saying they were on the line, trying to get a hold, just wanted to see if I could make some compromises here and there on the bills. And although they weren't able to get any monthly discounts for me on the bills, they got me bill credit. It wasn't as much as I was hoping for and I probably could've saved more if I kept my options a bit more open for as far as cutting out unlimited data but I'm needy when it comes to that kind of thing. But BILLSHARK did well and saved so much in every regard. The quality of service was great, everything was very good and people should give it a shot as well.

BILLSHARK response

Nice!! We love hearing about such great experiences with our employees and process! Thank you, David, and I hope we are able to save you more in the future! :-)

Original review: July 5, 2018

My experience with BILLSHARK was easy, convenient and they saved me money. I was working with another group that used them to reduce bills on a monthly basis and then I signed up for them. To enroll with them, I filled out the information that they asked me for and somebody from BillShark got back to me. We talked about the situation and they went ahead and did their thing. They kept me posted the whole way through it.

BillShark was able to negotiate two of my bills. After the bill was reduced, they called me and said, "All right, here's what we can do for you. And if you want to do it I'll go ahead and push forward. If you don't, that's fine." And I said, "No, let's do it." They sent me a bill to cover the 20% or whatever the percentage was. The cost was fine and I paid that and then I saw the savings. The representative was fantastic and wonderful. I was impressed with her friendliness and her concern for me was important to me. I've already told others to contact BillShark.

BILLSHARK response

We appreciate your amazing words, John, and I can't wait to let your Shark know about this wonderful review! Enjoy your savings!!

Original review: July 4, 2018

I was overpaying for my internet and cable TV so when my mortgage lender sent me a BILLSHARK ad, I figured, "Why not give it a shot?" My interaction with their rep was good. When they asked for payment, I said, "I haven't got a bill yet from DirectTV and AT&T." So, I wanted to wait until I got an actual bill rather than them just telling me that my rates are reduced. And they said, "No problem. We'll call back up with an invoice once you get a bill," to make sure that I get the cost reduction before I start paying them. And they did what they said they were gonna do. I've gotten one bill, so far, and it was lowered as promised. They were able to take my payment down from $203 to $140.

I was told that I'm locked in for two years at this price. If it sticks for 24 months, I will come out several hundred dollars ahead based on what I was paying before.

I'm satisfied now and as long as the negotiated bill sticks for the 24 months as they said, I'm 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend BILLSHARK. In fact, I told my friend to go for it.

BILLSHARK response

Simply, thank you, David! We are always willing to work with our customers regarding their savings. If you see your bill increase any time within the next 24 months, give us a call! We guarantee our savings and will do whatever it takes to make sure that you keep the pricing your provider promised (and that's our promise)! :-)

Original review: July 3, 2018

I needed BILLSHARK's services for my cellphone bill. It was easy working with them. However, they just kind of negotiated my bills. They thought they had gotten a bigger savings than what they actually did. They didn’t realize that when they changed the plan, Sprint was gonna add another charge onto the account. So instead of saving me $600 over two years, they wound up saving me like $50, which I think they should have dug bit a little further and made sure there wasn’t any extra charges.

BILLSHARK response

Hi Jason, thanks for your honest review! We're sorry that your savings didn't work out as planned. This does happen occasionally with providers not giving us accurate information, but we do guarantee our service and we appreciate you letting us assist you on your quest for savings!

Original review: July 2, 2018

I had a financial app called Empower and they said that I could save money with BillShark, so I decided to try them out. Working with BillShark was very simple and my experience with them was positive. I gave them some of my information for Bright House during the enrollment process and they negotiated with them. They were able to reduce my Bright House bill and the representatives called to tell me that they were able to do it. They also told me how much I owe them. I’m finished with the program. The cost was fine and they only charged me a percentage of what they saved for me. BillShark is effective and they do what they say they’re gonna do.

BILLSHARK response

We do all the hard work, so that you don't have to! I'm glad that we were able to provide such a great experience for you, Christopher! Thanks for the amazing review!

Original review: July 1, 2018

I was trying to condense some of my bills down and the app that I was using had a little thing on it about BILLSHARK and what it does so I tried it out. It was not hard to use it. I just clicked on the app. I sat there with questions about something on one of my bills and I put it in to see what would happen. My internet dropped for a couple of days and then, it went back up to what it normally was. I never paid much attention to it after that but people should look into it.

Original review: June 30, 2018

Billshark offers an opportunity to save money on the monthly bills. They were able to work with me on Comcast. The rep I dealt with was pretty straightforward, telling me how they could save money on our Comcast bill and I've sent more information and they'd say, "We're on the negotiation process, what you know?" And then, sometime later, not too long, they would say "Okay, we're able to save this much if you guys wanna do that." We said, "Yes", and then they took care of it. I am pretty satisfied in enrolling with them, too. However, they take it all upfront at the very beginning as opposed to monthly. So if I saved a $100 a year, they'll take whatever percentage of the savings all at one time. So I had to cut them a check for $90 at once even though we're saving $130 for the year or whatever it is. That was something that was not clear. Nevertheless, taking this small percentage of the savings you receive, it is worth looking at this company.

BILLSHARK response

Hi Matt, thanks for your review! We are glad that your process was easy and straightforward! I would like to address your payment concern, as we do have payment plans available for all of our customers. If you have any questions on our options that we provide, please reach out to us at help@billshark.com, and our support agents will be more than happy to assist you!

Original review: June 29, 2018

I got an offer where my bill could be reduced and I checked it out. I gave my info and account information to BILLSHARK and uploaded some bill documents. Working with them was easy and everything was online, but I was never able to get anybody on the phone which I was frustrated about. They were responsive by email theoretically until I asked to speak with somebody in person and they would not respond to that email.

BILLSHARK got my bills reduced but not as much as I would’ve liked to have seen. Then they charge basically half of whatever they got my stuff reduced. They got my stuff reduced to about $240 and they ended up charging me $98 something. So, I only saved $140. I make about $70 an hour and if I spend about 45 minutes doing all the stuff in terms of my own work, then I’d only save $70 which is almost not have been worth my time. Still, BILLSHARK is fine if you are interested in them.

Original review: June 28, 2018

My husband looked into BILLSHARK and we thought it would be a good idea for us to try it out. It was easy working with them and get updates. They communicated a lot by sending emails and they called. I liked that they always kept us very up to date as far as what was happening. They negotiated our Sprint bill a little bit and the cost of their service is good. All in all, we are satisfied with BILLSHARK. They have good service and you can save money on top of it so it’s awesome.

BILLSHARK response

Thanks for letting us save you money 2 years in a row! The only thing we love more than saving you money, is continually saving you money so that you are always getting the best deal! Elis, thank you for your JAWesome review!

Original review: June 27, 2018

I've seen Billshark on Product Hunt and they're a unique concept. I wanted to try Billshark to see if they could improve my negotiations on some of the monthly bills that I'm paying on. They were able to negotiate one bill, but I thought they could've done a bit better job with my cell phone bill, because these cell phone companies are always constantly trying to rip me off. Nevertheless, the people at Billshark did a fantastic job and I would recommend them to others.

BILLSHARK response

Thanks for the great review, Jeffery! We definitely understand that cell phone companies are always preying on their customer's with different ways to make your bill increase. That's why we are always on the hunt to make sure that you're receiving the best deal for your current services.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I saw BILLSHARK on Shark Tank, I saw their Facebook ad, and I've also used other similar services in the past that were automated. I gave BILLSHARK a try and they were able to negotiate all bills we sent them. They were able to save us some money from $10 on the low-end and a few hundreds on the high-end. I used the app and the only thing that was annoying was it didn't accept PDFs. They ask you to turn those into an image. And it wasn't entirely clear what types of bills they accepted until I really dug into the FAQ. Then, my interactions with the representatives were generally fine and they called me at two different times to clarify some things. And assuming the savings hold up for the full term that they negotiated for, the cost is fair. I didn't have to deal with it too, so that was nice.

However, the payment plan that BillShark offers and whatever company they're using to do the installments are really confusing. You can split the payment into four payments and either way, the company they use still holds the full amount on your credit over that entire four-month period. So, from a cash flow perspective, it doesn't really make a difference. That also wasn't entirely clear when I was signing up for the payment plan. I ended up paying it all off the same day once I realized it was gonna continually hold that amount until all four payments were made.

BILLSHARK response

Thanks for your great review, Michael! We're sorry that you had such trouble with our 3rd party payment plan system. I will bring this up to the billing team for discussion :-) Enjoy your almost $600 in savings!!

Original review: June 23, 2018

I wanted to see if I could lower my bills potentially and BILLSHARK did it. The representative I worked with was good and very understanding. I told her exactly what were some of the things I needed. I didn't want to take away from the features that I have and of course, she didn't do that. So it was a very smooth experience. I got a partial discount for the whole year and although the service cost me a percentage of my bill, I got it from my savings. I'm very satisfied with BILLSHARK.

BILLSHARK response

Amazing! We love hearing about our employees and how great their service was! Thank you for your review, Sai!

Original review: June 22, 2018

BILLSHARK doesn't look back into emails to see if there are purchase receipts that they can get refunds on, and I was curious about this type of service so I gave it a shot. Our interaction was all by way of email and it was surprisingly efficient. Their response time was really good. They looked into my bill and reduced it by about $14 a month.

The only thing that wasn’t clear was that with the initial bill that they looked at, I didn’t know how the billing would come about or what the actual cost would be. I didn’t know if the first bill was a trial or if there’d be a cost ‘cause it wasn’t upfront. I got an invoice afterwards and then I didn't see the savings yet, so I asked the rep and he said it won't be due ‘til July. Also, the cost is high. The actual bill from BILLSHARK is twice what I pay for one bill that I'm saving on, and it's amortized there for two years. 40% is a little bit high and 20 to 25% would be more reasonable. But BILLSHARK does what they promise and it saves me the pain of calling and dealing with bills.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you for your feedback about our company, Matthew! We apologize if you found any confusion in our enrollment process. We always want to make sure that our customers are well informed about our service before our negotiations begin. However, we are so glad we were able to save you money on your bills!

If you have any questions regarding our service or process, please reach out to our support agents at help@billshark.com. Someone will be more than happy to help you out!

Original review: June 21, 2018

I used BillShark before and they were successful in cutting down the bills a little bit. I used them again and they were able to negotiate my cellular and cable bills. The enrollment process was pretty easy. It was online and they scan up the bill using PDF. During the process, their reps would call and text me, which to me was too aggressive. It should be a full hands-off experience where they just email their clients. They didn’t have to call. Also, the cost was a little bit higher than I would like, but I’m okay with it for now. All in all, it was a good experience and if they could also do other services like insurance and other things, that’d be nice, too.

BILLSHARK response

We apologize for the over-communication, when we are working on customer's bills, our Sharks like to be thorough so that you know exactly what you're getting. However, we also understand that some customer's love the hands-off approach, which is great too! We are constantly adjusting our communication policy from our customer's feedback, so I'll absolutely bring this up to the team for discussion!

Thank you for your wonderful review, Kuniaki, and enjoy your savings!!

Original review: June 20, 2018

Billshark was able to get us a 12 month promotional rate on our DirecTV services, which saved us $45 a month. The “shark” who worked on our account, Mary, was very professional and quick to answer questions or explain things further if needed. My one complaint would be the cost and billing policy. Their 40% cut of the discount seems seriously exorbitant. However, I’m still waiting to see if they’re able to get significant discounts on our cell and/or internet bills. If they’re able to save us as much on those as in our TV, it’ll be worth the price.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you, Marie, for your feedback! I'll be sure to pass the kind words about our representative along to her!

As for your concerns about our billing policies, our customer service department has options when it comes to paying your fee, as we understand that you signed up to save money! If you would like to go over these, please reach out to our agents at help@billshark.com!

Original review: June 19, 2018

Working with BILLSHARK was a great experience for me and I’m benefitting from it. I didn’t know even know that it was a service that existed but I found something about it. I wouldn’t be interested in even finding out the alternatives to BILLSHARK because it works perfectly. It saved me $10 a month on my Suddenlink bill. BILLSHARK is a really great service and is invaluable to somebody like me that has a hard time getting on the phone to get things taken care of. I’ve been overpaying that $10 for I don’t know how many months and I could have been saving a lot of money. But thanks to BILLSHARK, I was able to do it a lot quicker.

I just had a little bit of a misunderstanding about how the billing after the bill negotiation would take place. I didn’t know it was gonna be a one time charge. But I reached out with my concerns and they assured me that I could pay it down when I could get to it. They gave me the information to where I could go to pay it, and I’m gonna pay it in two days. That was my major concern and it was addressed and they quelled my anxiety about it so everything has been phenomenal.

BILLSHARK response

McKenna, simply, thank you! Our company is here to help you swim easy knowing that you're getting the absolute best rate for your services! We cannot wait to help you out with more bills in the future!

Original review: June 18, 2018

Working with was so easy BILLSHARK I didn’t even really do anything Everything was good. It was all via messaging. It's worth it if you need the service.

BILLSHARK response

We're here to make your bills easy! Let us do all the heavy lifting, and you can sit back and relax, Natalie! Thank you for your review!

Original review: June 17, 2018

I was looking into BILLSHARK because my cell phone bill was really high and I was wondering what all the charges were and why I was getting charged even though I had an older plan. It was almost $230 a month just for the phone bill and it was too much. During the enrollment process, I filled out my personal information and uploaded the bill that I have. It wasn’t that hard and I didn’t have a problem. They put me on another plan where all fees are included and it’s saving me $100 a month. They have a payment plan where you can pay monthly to pay for their help which is cool. I like BILLSHARK and I’m gonna recommend it to people because we’ve been paying too much in bills for phone companies, cable and stuff like that.

BILLSHARK response

That's what we're here for, Tynisha! We make sure that our customers are paying the absolute lowest price for their services! Your T-Mobile bill didn't stand a chance against our Sharks!

Original review: June 16, 2018

I heard good things about what BILLSHARK was able to do for their clients and they did what we had looked into them for. I just had to send them my bill and they did the rest. They explained what they were gonna do and I just gave them the authority to talk to the vendor. They charged 40% which was a lot but we wouldn’t have gotten anything had they not done what they did. The service lowered my monthly bill and in the end, the cost was fair. I would recommend them.

BILLSHARK response

FIN-tastic, Sean! We're here to make your bills easy-peasy!

Original review: June 15, 2018

I wanted to see what type of discount I could get on my monthly bills and working with BILLSHARK was easy. The enrollment was simply filing everything out online and submitting everything. The cost compared to other competitors was a bit higher but BILLSHARK negotiated a substantial amount for me. I would recommend using them.

BILLSHARK response

We love to hear how easy our process was for our customers- thank you! Enjoy your savings, Tim!

Original review: June 14, 2018

An app I am using recommended BillShark to me. They lowered one of my AT&T bills. Every single dollar which they helped was something that satisfied me. The BillShark representatives were very professional, too. I’ve sent them a couple of notifications about it and they were taken care of. It was definitely worth the money. I wish they helped me out with every single bill, though. But, other than that one, I’m happy. I recommend them.

BILLSHARK response

JAW-some!! We love chomping down on AT&T bills for our customers. If you have any questions about what bills we are able to negotiate, please email us at help@billshark.com and one of our support agents will help you out!

Original review: June 13, 2018

It’s easy to enroll with BillShark. You just enter your name and email address to get your account set up. Then from there, you can either sign in to your online account and upload your bill or upload a picture of it. BillShark was able to get $10 off monthly on my bill, so it’s a total savings of $240. However, they could have made it a little more clear that you do not get those savings upfront. But they addressed all concerns through email or text.

BILLSHARK response

Thank you, Justin, for your honest experience with our company! We are so glad that our representatives could answer all of your questions and concerns clearly for you, as well as find you savings!!

Original review: June 12, 2018

My brother told me about Billshark and I trust his opinion. I didn’t look into a lot of other companies and decided to go with them due to the ease of being able to do it from an app on my phone. It was really convenient and Billshark was able to negotiate down my internet bill. Everything was really simple with the enrollment process. I did it all through the app and provided PDF two or three copies of my bills. The app was very easy and intuitive. I wish they could do it for more bills. And I wish that I got more of the savings and not the 40%. But it was worth it because it was something I wouldn’t have taken the time to do myself. So at the end of the day, it’s a win-win for both people.

BILLSHARK response

Thanks for your review, Krista! We want all of our customer's experiences to be as easy as yours! If you are unsure whether we can negotiate another bill of yours, just email us at help@billshark.com and our agents will help you out!

BILLSHARK expert review by Jonathan Trout

BILLSHARK’s mission is to help people live financially smarter lives by lowering their monthly bills. They will negotiate common bills such as cable, internet, security systems, landlines and satellite radio. BILLSHARK works with all of the most common service providers and boasts an 85 percent success rate. It also donates one hour of financial literacy instruction to a child for every bill it negotiates.

• How it works: Send BILLSHARK your bills through email, their mobile app or their website. They will go to work negotiating each line item on your bill, keeping you informed with regular status updates. Any savings they get you will show up on your next bill from your provider. Getting started only takes 10 minutes.

• Pricing: BILLSHARK’s fee is 40 percent of the savings they get you. If they save $1,000 a year, they keep $400. If they don’t save you anything, there are no fees. If a service provider goes back on the deal they made with BILLSHARK, they will go back and make sure you get your savings or refund your savings in full.

• Savings calculator: Curious to know how much BILLSHARK can save you? Check out their savings calculator on their website. Put in the type of bill you have and the amount to get an instant estimate.

• Rewards: When you refer a friend, they get $10 off on BILLSHARK fees and you receive a $10 Amazon gift card. You will also get a $25 dining or retail gift card for getting started.

• Mobile apps: BILLSHARK has a mobile app that lets you snap pictures of your bills, upload and submit them from your mobile device. Using your smartphone makes the process quick and easy and keeps you from having to boot up your computer to download saved copies of your bills.

• Best for: consumers looking to save money on their monthly bills.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout