toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I got my Verizon and DirecTV bill lowered through BillShark’s service and it was a very easy process. I went to BillShark.com and created a username and password. The rep set things up for me in the beginning and it was impressive that she was able to get that significant thing and there was nothing for me to do. My DirecTV bill was a lot lower the very next month. Then when I looked at my DirecTV bill, a lot of the savings came from something that will last for a year. But it has to be renewed again so I would have to remember that. So, I'm very satisfied with BillShark and the cost is perfectly reasonable. They were professional and helpful and I sent them an email and they’re very pleased with it. It was a very pleasant experience.

I wanted to save money on monthly services so I sought BillShark which I’ve heard on some advertisement. Working with them is easy and it was all done online. I sent them an email and the request then they reached out to me for some username or password for one of the accounts. It was a good experience. BillShark was able to negotiate my bills and I was able to save a little bit of money. I would recommend them to a friend and would use them again.

I was overpaying for cellphone and DirecTV, then a colleague referred me to BillShark and it was very easy working with them. I uploaded some bills for them to analyze then they told me what they were able to save. And then, they requested my permission to be able to act on my behalf, which I gave them. I have two lines with AT&T but I do a lot of international calling and international travel, and they were able to save me about $2,500 and even retroactively. The rep I worked with was extremely attentive, whether it be on my DirecTV bill or my phone bill. She called me several times to figure out what is the best plan and explained to me how I'd be able to save.

BillShark negotiated on my behalf, made calculations by taking a period backwards and also forwards, saved me the money, make their commission on that and then the rest is up to me. I'm done with the process but if I have another issue or bill that I think I'm paying too much for, I would submit it to them. I’d rather they lower their commission, but it's business and they should make money. Still, I received excellent service and I'm extremely satisfied. My brother used them as well and they saved us both a boatload of money. I had a phenomenal experience with BillShark and I would give them extremely high remarks to turn on any friend who wants to save money or any business.

BILLSHARK

Thank you for taking the time to send us this GREAT review! We work very hard to offer the best experience for our customers and your review shows that the process works and you will now be paying less for your services. To help with our fees we do offer a payment plan, please call us at 1-844-742-7527 or email us at support@billshark.com.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

My internet bill kept going up and when I saw that there was a place to negotiate for me, I thought that was great. I saw that BillShark was from a national TV show which I thought was interesting so I thought I’d try it. It was very easy working with them, and I was surprised how fast the turnaround was. I had them do two of my bills. One was an AT&T cellphone and although I didn’t expect a whole lot from that, they got a little bit off and then they did quite a bit for the internet bill so I was happy with that. I did it all online and I got a PDF of both of my bills. I didn't have too much trouble with the process and I was pretty satisfied with the enrollment. It would have been nice if it were a little bit cheaper but it got results.

BILLSHARK

Thank you for the recomendations to your friends/family to give us a try! To make payments to us over time we do offer a payment plan as we understand in some cases it is hard to make lump sum payments to us. Please call us at 1-844-742-7527 or email us at support@billshark.com.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I saw BillShark online and figured I'd give it a try. I downloaded the app and then I started using it. I was able to break even but working with them wasn’t worth the cost. They told me they could save me $30 but I had to pay $24 upfront and I'd rather just pay the $30 over a certain amount of time. They were pretty cool though and I did share them with a family member and a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BILLSHARK?

BILLSHARK

Thank you for taking the time and sending us an outstandig review! I am over the moon excited that our process was smooth and you saved some money to help ease your monthly budget. To help with your fee, we are happy to work with you and set up a payment plan that will make things easier on your budget. Please call us at 1-844-742-7527 or email us at support@billshark.com.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

BillShark was the first company of its kind that I had encountered and I wanted to test out the service. I set it up online and I submitted some phone bills. They negotiated those for me and then they charged me a percentage of it. The cost was okay but it's not as attractive to somebody who’s on a month to month as opposed to someone in a contract. It’s worth the money, though it still depends on the person's situation. Overall, I had a smooth experience.

BILLSHARK

Brenda, Thank you for the review! I am glad our process was really easy, fast and efficent. We go to great lengths to make sure each negotiation goes smoothly for our customers. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail and we regret that we missed the mark this time! We appreciate you as our customer and are so excited to be given the opportunity to put money back in your pocket each month.

Original review: July 24, 2017

We wanted to see if we could get better deals than some of the folks we do business with and wanted to give BillShark a shot. The enrollment was really easy. We sent them the people that we wanted them to look into or the companies we wanted them to try to negotiate with and gave them permission and the account numbers. Then, they came back with the amount that they were able to negotiate and our savings. They negotiated the water for us.

On the plus side, their reps were very fast and efficient which I really like. On the con side, they could've been a little bit more detail-oriented when they sent out the emails to me saying they saved me X amount of dollars on this bill. It didn't tell me who was it with. They need to make sure they get that information on there, so I don't have to go back to them and ask. But they were happy to provide that information. Also, it's worth it because they're putting money back in my pocket. It's not an outrageous cost so I'm happy to pay them the fee. I'm also happy with the efficiency and speed that they provided the service. They're doing a good job and I appreciate their work.

BILLSHARK

Matthew, I am so glad your enrollment ultimately went well and we appreciate your feedback! We understand, in some cases the upfront cost of our service can be high especially when things are tight. We are more than happy to work with you and set up a payment plan that will make things easier on your budget. Please call us at 1-844-742-7527 or email us at support@billshark.com.

Original review: July 21, 2017

An app that helps manage money had a suggestion if your bill is much higher than the average number. It said, "See if this service can help you", so I tried it out. It didn't give a lot of information upfront. Billshark saved me some money but the company who I saved with billing is a little confusing. Ultimately, it went well. I just wish there was a little more transparency. If you went through, you can't back out and you can't not accept savings. It was a phone bill and this was an issue with T-Mobile and not with Bill Shark. T-Mobile said that something in the background changed the service. But the savings were still applied with our current service and that shouldn't have happened. It's one of those coincidences.

The cost is fine. But part of the reason I wanted to save is because I don't have a lot of money right now. So, the upfront cost is hindering. They allow you to split it up. But I have to check an email from them because I'm trying to talk to them about that. I haven't had the money to be able to pay that. It makes sense if you're saving some money that they take a little commission out of that. The amount is fair but I am in a bind financially right now. And they're not rent, so they don't take priority.

BILLSHARK

Thank you very much for the great review! We work very hard to offer the best experience for our customers. So I am happy to see that reflected during your enrollment process. I made sure your Shark got the recognition she deserves. She was really happy to see your review! I also want to thank you for your recomendations to your friends/family to give us a try.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I used Acorns and they suggested that I use BillShark services. I gave it a shot and they were pretty good. Signing up was pretty smooth and they contacted me right away. The rep was pretty professional and straight to the point. They contacted me prior to when they received my file and when they made the changes, they told me everything that they did. They told me that I had the best plan for the company and they were able to save me a one-time $20 on my bill which I found pretty helpful. It was a cell phone company and they're pretty flexible sometimes. Also, I'm a very technical person so I appreciated the fact that there was an app that I can snap and go versus mailing and more complicated things. I've already recommended BillShark.

BILLSHARK Company Profile