4.9/5 (221 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I actually like the quick reaction time after applying for a loan. No issues with auto set up and payments being completed on time. However I requested additional funds and was informed to apply for another loan which would pay off my remaining balance and start over. My APR was higher even though during the second process my credit was better. Didn't really agree but it was too late.

"Hi Andria,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your loan, please feel free to give us a call at 1-844-825-2608.
Regards,

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Very satisfied at this time with help that I received on my loan. No problems at this time. However if any arise I am sure that they will be handled efficiently and accurately. If I needed anything in the future I know I can contact Best Egg and get results. Thank you.

"Hello David,
We're thrilled to hear your positive feedback. Always know that we're here to help! Thank you for sharing and welcome to Best Egg!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

The rates from Best Egg were great and it was very easy to obtain a personal loan. I did everything online and then I received my funds on that same week that I applied. It was very fast. Then they followed up absolutely quick via email. So far, I'm happy with the service. I had an excellent and stress-free experience and I would recommend it to other people in need.

"Hello Vivian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so happy to hear that you had a stress-free experience with Best Egg, it's like music to our ears! Please let us know if you ever need further assistance.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Best Egg offered a better deal on consolidation loan that what we already have. It only took 10 minutes for the application via email and I was happy with the annual percentage rate that they gave me. Their website was easy to navigate and the loan process was straightforward. Dealing with them over the phone went well and they were able to answer my questions. Everything was just quick and easy and before we knew it, it was over and done with.

"Hi Andrew!
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that the process of getting your loan was quick and easy! Thank you for sharing!
Regards,

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I saw Best Egg online and I inquired about it. I found though their name very unusual but that caught my attention. I took advantage of their loan offer especially that I was in a little bind. A woman from Best Egg was kind enough to call me but I was in my car that time and I told her I’ll look at it once again on my laptop. Then my wife and the representative helped me with the application process. The representative was legit and very knowledgeable and I like the way she helped me through the application. Once she walked me through the application, she showed me the site to see.

I was very happy with the application process, which didn’t take long. The APR rate was fine too and I accepted it. I ended up receiving a five-year loan for $6000 and Best Egg takes money out of my account every month, which is not a problem. I’m just wondering, when I come to another bind in the future, if there’s a way I can get advance more as long as they take the money out of my account. Other than that, I was totally happy with everything.

Hello Andre,
We're happy that we were able to help you get out of your financial bind. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we greatly appreciate it!

-The Best Egg Team

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I wanted to pay down some credit card debts at a better interest rate, so I purchased a loan from Best Egg, and their application process was simple and did not take very long. I filled out the application online, and it got approved. Then somebody called me and told me that they needed a couple more pay stubs from me. So, I sent them over, and that was it. It was a good experience and I liked the APR I've received from the loan.

Hi Andrew,
Our team is thrilled to hear that we were able to help you consolidate your credit card debt. Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Best Egg!

-The Best Egg Team

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I was shopping around and somebody mentioned Best Egg to me. I looked them up on the internet then contacted them and they sent me an application. I availed of their consolidation loan and the interest was reasonable enough. The process took less than 5 minutes over the phone but I had to mail them some other stuff. I also had to email them my IDs. After they received my ID, they approved the loan.

Interactions with their loan specialists were friendly and they answered all the questions I had. They don't get back with you on the interest part until after a while, and you don't make a decision until you get that. They were very kind and informative. I liked that. I had a very good experience with Best Egg. They were very much on the point and gave me all the information I needed to know. I will recommend them to anybody.

Hello Alexander,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our number one prority, so we're thrilled to hear that you were satisfied. Welcome to Best Egg and please feel free to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance in the future.

-The Best Egg Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Best Egg offered a good rate, which was probably the best. In experiences that I've had with trying to get loans through banks, the application process with Best Egg was super easy. Everything was all through online and it was a scary easy process. I sent the application in and the next day, I got accepted. I received from them a debt consolidation personal loan.

Hello Todd,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that you thought our process was easy. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future. Welcome to Best Egg!

Best Egg Company Information