4.9/5 (217 ratings)

About Best Egg

Best Egg is an online lender that offers personal, debt consolidation and credit card refinancing loans. It offers loans up to $50,000. The company promises a simple application process and typically sends payments in as little as one business day. Borrowers can take out multiple loans and don’t have to worry about prepayment penalties.

Pros

• Fully online process
  • Can take out multiple loans
  • Receive funds in as little as a day
  • Competitive interest rates

Cons

• Credit score requirements
  • Minimum income requirements

Bottom Line

Best Egg is an online lending platform that specializes in providing quick, low-interest personal loans. It focuses on getting you the most competitive rates. It provides debt consolidation and refinancing options.

Best Egg Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Egg?

Original review: April 4, 2017

I was amazed at the expediency of the approval of my loan as well as the courtesy of the employee who helped finalize the loan. Money was deposited the next day. I applied online. Really quick and short application. Great job. Highly recommend. If need be I will use in near future Best Egg.

"Hi Edith,
Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Best Egg experience! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: April 4, 2017

I had a great experience using Best Egg. I will be able to pay my credit card debt off much faster than if I had just paid the balances in monthly installments. The interest rate was good, even with the fees associated. I would highly recommend Best Egg to anyone who wants to consolidate unsecured credit card debt and get on the way to being debt free!

"Hi Dana,
We're glad that we were able to help you consolidate your credit card debt! Welcome to Best Egg!
Thanks,

Original review: April 4, 2017

I was a little reluctant at first because I had never heard of this company. However, it proved to be a great experience. The application process was easy and the approval and funds deposit went smoothly as well. Very pleased!!!

"Hi Arletta,
We're thrilled that you're pleased! Welcome to Best Egg!
Thanks for sharing,

Original review: April 4, 2017

Very pleasant experience. Allowed me to consolidate very high-interest loan and other debt into one payment at a lower rate. It was very quick and easy. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you for helping me.

"Hi Catherine,
We are happy to hear that we were able to help you consolidate your debt! Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Original review: April 4, 2017

Process was quick, easy, and timely. Staff were very helpful. Proving info about the loan, fees, payments, terms, and soft inquiry before customer accepts is a step not many lenders provide. Also providing various terms allows customers to select option that suits them best.

"Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we're happy that you're satisfied.

Original review: April 4, 2017

This was an amazingly simple, and positive, and overall smooth as well as dignified application and disbursement experience from the start of the online application to the finish when the loan proceeds were deposited into my account, --especially given my personal concerns and uneasy feelings about carrying too much credit card debt.

"Hi Albert,
We're happy that your Best Egg loan helped you consolidate your credit card debt. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: April 4, 2017

Was quick and the rate was exceptional. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a loan to Best Egg. I cannot believe how easy it was to apply for a loan thru Best Egg. I wish all loans could be this easy and less stressful.

"Hi Robert,
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing Best Egg!

Original review: April 4, 2017

The entire process was quick and easy. Did everything online. This is my second time borrowing from Best Egg and both times they were awesome! The only problem I had was not being able to get past the screen that wants you to participate in automatic payments.

"Hi Amanda,
First, I'd like to thank you for being a repeat Best Egg customer. We appreciate your loyalty! Second, I'd like to apologize for any difficulty you might have had. If you'd like to discuss your concerns further, we kindly ask that you give us a call at 855-282-6353.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 30, 2017

Best Egg was very easy to deal with, from the first application to the point I received the cash in my account. I couldn't ask for a faster more simple process. I paid off my high interest debt, and my credit score improved drastically almost overnight. I couldn't be more satisfied overall.

"Hi Brendon,
We're happy that you enjoyed our quick and easy application process. Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it!

Original review: March 26, 2017

I needed a personal loan so I filled out an online application through Best Egg and they got back to me pretty quickly and approved it. The application process was easy and it only took a very short amount of time. I also like their interest rate. It might have been a little bit less, but it wasn't bad. I'm satisfied with Best Egg.

"Hi Betty,
Thank you so much for sharing your Best Egg experience with us! Please let us know if you ever need any assistance in the future.

Original review: March 26, 2017

Great company, fast approval, quick service. Would recommend to anybody friend or foe. Excellent service. I passed over several sites to choose this company. Their interest rates charged really sealed the deal. They kept me informed through every step of the process. I will always do business with Best Egg.

"Hi William,
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! We're so happy that it was a positive one. Please let us know if we can ever assist you in the future.

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 25, 2017

At first I was skeptical. Best Egg was the easiest to deal with, and Quick! I recommend to all my friends. You can contact them with questions and the Customer Service is polite and professional. You owe it to yourself to check it out.

"Hi Constance,
We're thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with our service! Thank you for sharing!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I needed to knock down a couple of credit cards. I went for Best Egg and I got the answer the right away. They asked me for a letter from my job, a couple of personal information, and I faxed them my pay stub and how long I've been working in the organization. We did it all through the internet and we kept writing each other. I'm satisfied and my experience was good.

"Hello Reina,
We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: March 24, 2017

This was very easy to maneuver through this website for our personal loan needs. Also very nice being able to do this without leaving the comfort of our home and also very pleased with comparable rates that the local banks have, without having to make appointment or wait in bank lobby for next available loan officer. Thanks so much Best Egg!

"Hi Randy,
One of our goals is to provide convenience to our customers, so we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I have been very satisfied so far. The loan was processed quickly, the people have all been nice, no problems so far. I would recommend this company to my friends. I appreciate everything all did to help me purchase my van. It was a answer to my prayers.

"Hi Debra,
We're happy to hear that your Best Egg personal loan helped you to purchase your van! Thank you for sharing!

Original review: March 24, 2017

My experience could not have been any better. The paperwork was simple and funding was prompt. The money was in my account within two days after I submitted required documents. I would recommend Best Egg to everyone. Feel to use my testimony.

"Hi Bruce,
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: March 23, 2017

My loan experience with Best Egg, was very easy, fast and efficient. I was very satisfied with your service. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a loan, to try Best Egg. I would not hesitate to use Best Egg in the future again.

"Hi Carl,
We're happy that you're happy! Please let us know if you ever need any further assistance!

Original review: March 23, 2017

I am very pleased and satisfied with the process of applying, qualifying and receiving my funds. The application form on the Best Egg site was very easy to complete, information requested for the loan process was also easily attained and most importantly, their quick deposit of funds after all requirements were met.

"Hi Kathy,
Hearing that you are satisfied with your Best Egg experience has us jumping for joy! Thank you so much for sharing!

Original review: March 23, 2017

Best Egg provides very friendly and responsive terms to initiate a loan. The user friendly application process is welcome. I am encouraged by the low interest rates offered. This should be a winner for anyone seeking a way to consolidate their debt.

"Randall,
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: March 23, 2017

A year ago, I bought a house which had a lot of home improvement stuff done, and it came along with an 18-month interest free with the Home Improvement card. I was looking to refinance that along with a few other Home Improvement line of credit. After Best Egg reached out to me, I compared them to half a dozen other companies and found that their terms were the best. They provided a much lower interest rate than I already had. So I did the application online and the approval came up really quickly. It was a fast and easy experience.

"Hi Rosalyn,
It's wonderful to hear that your Best Egg personal loan helped you refinance your home improvement expenses. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and please let us know if we can ever assist you in the future!

Original review: March 23, 2017

This was the easiest and more efficiently processed loan (20k personal loan) I have ever experienced in my adult life. Thank you for superb customer service, I would highly recommend your service to my friends. Keep up the good work. If I have further needs I will certainly contact your company.

"Hi Irvin,
We're happy to hear that you are satisfied! Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: March 22, 2017

Loan approval was very quick and easy. The only con I can complain about is that I sent an email and it was never answered. I don't like not being able to see a statement with my payment posted and the current outstanding balance. Otherwise, I would have given a 5 star.

"Hi Pamela,
I apologize to hear that you did not receive a response. I will be sure to have a representative reach out to your to address your concerns directly. In the meantime, if you'd like to contact us directly, please give us a call at 1-855-282-6353. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and being a loyal Best Egg customer.

Original review: March 22, 2017

Getting a loan from Best Egg was so simple, fast & easy; there were no hidden charges that I encountered. Highly recommended. Would definitely use them again if the need arises. I've had many loans but none were this easy from start to finish!

"Eugene,
We pride ourselves on our fast and easy application process, so we're thrilled to hear that you were pleased with the experience. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: March 22, 2017

The process of securing the loan was fast and easy. I was served by a helpful and informative loan officer who seemed enjoys her job and was happy in assisting me in taking care of my needs. I would highly recommend Best Egg for one's financial needs.

"Dale,
Thank you for your kind words! Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: March 22, 2017

Best Egg was easy to apply with. Very fair rates, easy to close with and easy to make payments to. My experience with them was great. If I ever need another loan again, they will be the first ones that I contact. Great company to do business with. Great experience.

"Hi Richard,
We're thrilled that your experience with Best Egg was an easy one! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

Original review: March 22, 2017

I could not be any more pleased with my loan and the entire process. I've worked in finance in the automotive industry for a very long time. I've seen a lot of loan companies with bait and switch ads. Teaser rates that don't really exist, and rude and pushy customer service. I found everything with Best Egg to be the opposite. Seamless loan application process. Great rate. Quick turnaround. Nice, kind and accurate customer service. Fast funding. Absolutely above and beyond what I expected. I recommend highly.

"David,
We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and were pleased with our customer service. Thank you for sharing.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I applied with another lender and their interest fees were higher and they were also charging loan processing fees. Best Egg helped me when I needed them. They deposited my funds right away without asking for collateral and the best part was "No processing fees".

"Hi Raul,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Welcome to Best Egg!

Original review: March 22, 2017

I applied for a Best Egg personal loan to pay off consumer debt. Unlike other offers I received, Best Egg did not charge any origination fees. The process was fast, easy, and secure. I completed my application, reviewed my options, and was approved for a loan with much better terms/interest rates than I currently had. The entire process took about 10 minutes. The money was deposited into my account the next morning! I am a happy customer and would recommend Best Egg to anyone seeking a personal loan.

"Hi Monica,
We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your Best Egg experience. Thank you for sharing.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I got a $10,000 loan from Best Egg. The application took about five to six days. I just had to fill out the paperwork and got a quick response. Their representative was very informative. While the terms were good, the annual percentage rate could have been a bit lower.

"Hi Elijah,
Thank you for your feedback!

The Best Egg Team"

Original review: March 12, 2017

I was comparing different loan and credit companies that were part of my salvation and debt relief. Best Egg was the best and was well-rated. They had the best policy for the bulk sum. Everything was perfect. It was a lot better than the other type of help through any type of debt relief help thing. The application process was extremely straightforward as well. I did all my information and all my approvals online through their website. All that I used, I found everything online and the online system worked well. So, I didn't have to talk to a physical person the entire time. They said that if I have an issue, I could talk to them through voice, more or less, which makes it work for me and do things on my time. I would recommend Best Egg highly for everybody right now. They did a great job of finding a nice percentage for everybody and giving information out there.

"Hi Andrew,
Our team is thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with our application process. Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Best Egg!
Thanks,