Andrew PolacekInvestments & Banking Contributing Editor
Following his two-year term as an investment banking analyst for Houlihan Lokey at their Los Angeles headquarters, Andrew Polacek had a seven year private equity career culminating in a role as a Vice President, first as an Associate at Mainsail Partners and later at Crimson Investment where developing relationships with business owners and investment banks was his primary focus. Andrew is also a knowledgeable and passionate investor in gold and silver bullion who has been investing in the space for over 10 years.
Baird is a leading global middle market investment bank that provides advisory, financing and restructuring services to publicly traded corporations, privately held and entrepreneur-owned companies, and private equity firms through an interconnected, cross-border team.
- Focus in equity offerings, M&A and public finance: Baird’s primary middle market investment banking offerings and focus are in equity raises, M&A and public finance (municipalities raising funds).
- One-stop shop investment bank: In addition to the full range of investment banking services that Baird offers, the firm also offers wealth management, institutional equities and research and asset management and Baird funds, making it a one-stop shop for the right business owners.
- Focus on specific industries: Consumer, distribution, energy, energy technology, healthcare, industrial, real estate, technology and services, and utilities are Baird’s focus.
- They have most of the globe covered: Baird has offices in the United States, Europe and Asia, affording it the ability to provide advisory services in most modern industrialized locations.
- Best for Owners of privately held corporations, owners of publicly traded companies,, owners of family held businesses, executives at any type of middle market business,, representatives at private equity firms and family offices,, representatives of local governments and sovereigns.
Compare Investment Banks
Baird Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 777 E Wisconsin Ave
- Postal Code:
- United States