Avangard Auto Finance

Compare Loan Companies

Research top Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

After having my car for two years and having financial problems, I made a commitment with the office to pay on Thursday and they informed me that it will be okay to pay but they still came while I was at my job and repossess my car from private lot for only eight days pass due.

Now they want $750 plus storage fees. I am trying to talk with the employees but of no help and no one can tell why.

I have had my car for over 2 years and if and when I was late, I always paid a late fee. So in August 2010, I was late paying my car note due to unexpected expenses. I was going to pay it on Sept. 30 plus the date fee. On September 29, they came and took my car. When I called, they told me that I needed to speak to Kathy. I asked her why was my car taken and I was only 33 days late. I explained to her that I would pay it as planned on Sept. 30, 2010 when I get paid.

She stated that now I have to pay August and September payment plus $800.00 to the people that repossessed the car. I explained to her that I never missed a payment in over 2 years and that if I was late, I always paid the fee. And there is no way that I can get my car back now with an additional $800.00 fee added on. I then asked to get my belongings out of the car. Kathy gave me the number to Russ and he gave me the runaround for 2 days. He told me that I have to pay $50.00 to get my tag and my belongings out of my car.

I was behind in my car payment because of hardship. I was put up for repossession and was told I had to pay X amount of dollars, what I owed in addition to $400 to the repossession company. I paid the amount called and reported the payment in the morning of said day. That night, the repossession company towed my car. When I called Avangard, they admitted it was their fault, but I have to pay the repossessing company an additional $200 to get my car back. I could not go to work or school, I had to borrow money with interest to get my car back, and the emotional strain on me and my family; the unfairness of Avangard is cruel.

I been dealing with this company for over a year now and I was told that after 6months I would be reported to the 3 major creditors. I put a large amount of cash down and I'm being charged 29% on the loan which is the highest you can charge on a loan. I was told after 6months I could get my payments lowered and a lower percent on the loan which have not been done. I only agreed to this because of what was suppose to happen, report so my credit would get better and a lower interest rate.How can people get ahead if these companies are allowed to operate this way?

I have pretty bad credit, so I went to a large dealership with a large amount of cash and a trade fully paid off. I bought a car with the expectation that this was going to help my credit, so I could buy a house. Well it's been a year and a half to which this company has yet to report to any credit agency. The dealership Concordville Nissan won't help and I keep getting the "run around" from the Finance company. I have called so many times and everytime the person I need to speak with is either in a meeting or not there, how convienent. I have threatened to report them to the BBC and they don't care. All I want is a straight answer from this company. I am trying to get my credit back on track and can't when companies like this are aloud to conduct business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avangard Auto Finance?

Avangard Auto Finance Company Profile