ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Annuity Transfers, located in Richardson, Texas, has been in business for over ten years. Annuity is a newer company in the market.
- Direct funder: Annuity Transfers is a capitalized financial services company. They do not require the use of a broker and their money is available immediately to purchase structured payments.
- Good track record: Annuity prides itself on an extremely low denial rate for purchase of structured payments. While some denials are expected, a low denial rate can indicate a company that is professional and committed to sound financial transactions for consumers.
- No commission sales: Annuity does not have salespeople who work on straight commission. This can mean less pressure when shopping around.
- Free and online quote: Annuity provides a quick and simple online request for quote ahead of filling out the full application.
- Best for Consumers with structured settlements, consumers with annuities and consumers with lottery, or contest winnings.
Compare Structured Settlement
Annuity Transfers, Ltd. Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Annuity Transfers, Ltd.
- Year Founded:
- 800 E. Campbell Road Suite 335
- Postal Code:
- United States