2. Education

out of business
 3.9/5 (353 ratings)

About Conduent Education Services

Conduent Education Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conduent Education Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conduent Education Services?

Original review: May 12, 2018

My experience looks like the same as everyone else. Log into ACS site and you get redirected to Conduent. Says they have no account information for my social security number, even though they knew my login id, hint/security question, and had my email on file enough to send me a password reset. I can't even finish filing my income tax return for this year, because I have no access to my 1098-E. I'm canceling my auto-payments sent from my bank ASAP based on the other reviews. They will not crook me out of another dime. When I get access to my info - statements, tax forms, and payment/payoff info, they'll get their next payment.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I have experienced the same issues as above in the other reviews. My account was relocated to a new company. I do not access to any of my account history nor can I reach a representative. I reached out to the new company, who is very organized, but they cannot give the information that I have requested numerous times. It is very suspicious and unprofessional. I would like to know how to gain access to my account history.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Like others here - I can't login after the renaming. I've gotten a "service you just requested is temporarily unavailable" error for days now. I try contacting them and it prompts to enter your SSN and it says my SSN is not registered, but when I go to sign up for a new account it says I already have one - WHICH IS IT?! This is outrageous. Will be paying off this entire loan before any others regardless of the interest rate just so I can be done dealing with this ** sooner.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I've been trying to make a payment all week but Conduent website doesn't recognize my password. I asked to reset it over 5 times. NEVER received the reset email once!! I tried to call all of their #'s guess what??? A message came on stating they couldn't take the call due to issues beyond their control??? Are you serious?? Try to mark my student loan late this month!!! They also didn't recognize my ss# when I called!!! I'm done!!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I refinanced with a different company almost a year ago. I was notified that my tax info was ready. I just needed to log-in. I tried to log-in and it said it didn't recognize my info... Ok that's fine. I'll call the company and see if they can help me... Yeah right... Right away there was attitude from this lady, she asked me my info to access my account and said, "oh since you re-financed your loan that your account was closed." I said, "Ok so how are you going to provide me with my federal tax form?" She verbally provided me with the info I was asking for but would not give me any info regarding how to get the physical tax form.

I said, "I don't get how you can provide me with that info but can't provide me with a federal tax document?" Her reply was, "well you shouldn't have lost your password!" My reply was, "you just said since I refinanced my account was closed and I couldn't access it?" I again mentioned her attitude and she replied that it wasn't attitude but she was trying to get me to understand it was my fault... PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING... There is something wrong here, I paid my bill on-time for 9+ plus years and this is how they treat customers.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Very similar to others concerns, ACS has changed names and ownership. It has disabled my account and I can no longer log in or access any payment activity/history. ACS has been receiving my auto bill payments from my checking’s account since 2014 and now in Jan 2018 are not able to provide a history of payments in which they accepted and deposited. I called and spoke to a live rep who was able to help me - It was not easy contacting them as the auto system no longer recognizes my SS or Acct number.

When I called back to get a history of payments BECAUSE the last payment that was cashed on their behalf was not reflected on my new borrowers (UAS) payment history, the representative stated that there is no history of payments that he canNOT verify any information. He also stated that everything was deleted out of their system when my University cancelled services with them. HOW COULD THAT BE! Where has all my money been going? Why can't anyone in ACS account for it? I advise future customers to not use ACS as a loan borrower - they are unreliable and are incapable of adequate help.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

ACS has changed names/ownership with no notification. Now I cannot log in to the new company to pay my bill. There is a class action lawsuit and I'd like in on that to make up for the late fees they are soaking on people. Plus I read that IE is the only browser that MAY work, well I don't use IE. Anything to soak us for late fees I guess.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I am going to echo what others have said! If there a class action lawsuit happening please count me in. ACS was acquired/merged with Conduent and now I can't log on to pay my student loans. I have been paying on time since I started in 2014. I tried logging in to pay and it kept saying the action was unavailable at the time. When I tried contacting them via the "Contact Us" form, it requested my SSN and then said I did not have an account with them. When I tried to register again, it said I DID have an account! I live abroad so I can't be wasting additional money trying to call and being placed on hold for a ridiculous amount of time. I fear what others have voiced: that this Conduent/ACS situation is a scam to ruin us.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Unable to access my accounts since Conduent took over. I called reset my password and they assured me it would be a one process. I did this successfully. Attempted the next day and still cannot access my student loan accounts. They must be making some good money on late fees! CONDUENT says a password reset was sent but never was! Several attempts made in past month. Finally they sent one email at 6:00 am and code was good for 60 minutes. I have again sent emails and have tried to access my student loan accounts with no luck. Lawsuit, count me in! This is unfair to consumers to be denied access to their loan accounts!!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I am so angry I gave this scam artist 350.00 promising to have my student loan dismissed. I sent them in a bunch of personal information. The email address is **. Guess what? OLSA never received anything from them, turns out they would not have dealt with them anyway. I want my money back from these dishonest scam artist.

Conduent Education Services Company Information