1.12/5

389 Conduent Education Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I've been trying to make a payment all week but Conduent website doesn't recognize my password. I asked to reset it over 5 times. NEVER received the reset email once!! I tried to call all of their #'s guess what??? A message came on stating they couldn't take the call due to issues beyond their control??? Are you serious?? Try to mark my student loan late this month!!! They also didn't recognize my ss# when I called!!! I'm done!!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I refinanced with a different company almost a year ago. I was notified that my tax info was ready. I just needed to log-in. I tried to log-in and it said it didn't recognize my info... Ok that's fine. I'll call the company and see if they can help me... Yeah right... Right away there was attitude from this lady, she asked me my info to access my account and said, "oh since you re-financed your loan that your account was closed." I said, "Ok so how are you going to provide me with my federal tax form?" She verbally provided me with the info I was asking for but would not give me any info regarding how to get the physical tax form.

I said, "I don't get how you can provide me with that info but can't provide me with a federal tax document?" Her reply was, "well you shouldn't have lost your password!" My reply was, "you just said since I refinanced my account was closed and I couldn't access it?" I again mentioned her attitude and she replied that it wasn't attitude but she was trying to get me to understand it was my fault... PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING... There is something wrong here, I paid my bill on-time for 9+ plus years and this is how they treat customers.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Very similar to others concerns, ACS has changed names and ownership. It has disabled my account and I can no longer log in or access any payment activity/history. ACS has been receiving my auto bill payments from my checking’s account since 2014 and now in Jan 2018 are not able to provide a history of payments in which they accepted and deposited. I called and spoke to a live rep who was able to help me - It was not easy contacting them as the auto system no longer recognizes my SS or Acct number.

When I called back to get a history of payments BECAUSE the last payment that was cashed on their behalf was not reflected on my new borrowers (UAS) payment history, the representative stated that there is no history of payments that he canNOT verify any information. He also stated that everything was deleted out of their system when my University cancelled services with them. HOW COULD THAT BE! Where has all my money been going? Why can't anyone in ACS account for it? I advise future customers to not use ACS as a loan borrower - they are unreliable and are incapable of adequate help.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

ACS has changed names/ownership with no notification. Now I cannot log in to the new company to pay my bill. There is a class action lawsuit and I'd like in on that to make up for the late fees they are soaking on people. Plus I read that IE is the only browser that MAY work, well I don't use IE. Anything to soak us for late fees I guess.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I am going to echo what others have said! If there a class action lawsuit happening please count me in. ACS was acquired/merged with Conduent and now I can't log on to pay my student loans. I have been paying on time since I started in 2014. I tried logging in to pay and it kept saying the action was unavailable at the time. When I tried contacting them via the "Contact Us" form, it requested my SSN and then said I did not have an account with them. When I tried to register again, it said I DID have an account! I live abroad so I can't be wasting additional money trying to call and being placed on hold for a ridiculous amount of time. I fear what others have voiced: that this Conduent/ACS situation is a scam to ruin us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conduent Education Services?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Unable to access my accounts since Conduent took over. I called reset my password and they assured me it would be a one process. I did this successfully. Attempted the next day and still cannot access my student loan accounts. They must be making some good money on late fees! CONDUENT says a password reset was sent but never was! Several attempts made in past month. Finally they sent one email at 6:00 am and code was good for 60 minutes. I have again sent emails and have tried to access my student loan accounts with no luck. Lawsuit, count me in! This is unfair to consumers to be denied access to their loan accounts!!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I am so angry I gave this scam artist 350.00 promising to have my student loan dismissed. I sent them in a bunch of personal information. The email address is **. Guess what? OLSA never received anything from them, turns out they would not have dealt with them anyway. I want my money back from these dishonest scam artist.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

First off I would like to say that if there is a class action lawsuit happening please count me in. ACS was acquired/merged with Conduent and now I can't log on to pay my student loans. I have been paying on time for almost 10 years now. When I try to log in it to pay it says it can't perform the action at this time so I tried it a few days later and still the same problem and when I tried to enter my SS# it said the number was not in the system. Tried making a new account and it won't let me because I am already in the system but my SS# is not. How does that happen? Tried calling for assistance (at 4:30 PST on a Friday), was transferred and a message said the office was closed until Monday. This really feels like a scam to throw a late payment at me and knock down my credit. I hate this and I hate that I can't do anything to fix this. I am trying to give you my money, **! What more do you want!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I am currently in a $0 repayment status under the Income Based Repayment Status Program (IBR). I found out while try to get financing to purchase a house that ACS is reporting monthly to all 3 credit Agencies an actual dollar amount greater than $0 (ex $349) and not the current repayment amount of $0 under the IBR. The lender explained to me that ACS is suppose to report to the credit bureaus the actual repayment amount and not the amount of what it could be if I wasn't in the IBR program. So I called ACS on June 19, 2017 and spoke with a representative who told me to send in a written request along with my credit report (showing what was actual reported) to the their credit department for review to have my actual repayment reported correctly to the 3 credit bureaus.

After allowing several weeks to go by, I did a follow up call on September 15, 2017 to find out that they still haven't report the actual repayment amount of $0 under the IBR plan. I was told by the representative to send another follow up request. I am not understanding why is it so difficult for ACS to report to the credit bureaus the correct repayment amount and not some made up amount. Their unfair actions is hurting my credit score for purchasing a home. I am curious to how many other people they are doing this to who are under the Income Based Repayment Program?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

June 16, 2017 - I received a letter dated June 1, 2017 informing me what my repayment would be for ONE YEAR ending May 2018. I called in June's Payments because the letter arrived 2 days after Payment Due. They told me to go online to set up Auto Payments for July on... And I would save .25% on the interest rate.

So I did. In July ACS took almost 3 times the amount in the letter (over the amount paid in June). They said they changed their mind, what??? For real??? NO HELP. They put my bank account in the negative. I went to my bank with the ACS Letter and the FRAUD DEPARTMENT deemed it FRAUD and returned my money and overdraft fees. ACS told me I had to reapply??? So I did. Still nothing.

THEN a LETTER TELLING me my PAYMENTS had been INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. WHAT??? YOU MEAN the MONEY THEY STOLE that the FRAUD Department returned? Not insufficient. Just wrong amount. Still trying to pay July... August I get another letter saying I lose my .25% discount because of insufficient funds... Ugh ugh ugh. Get your crap together ACS. Help help help. I am trying to pay my loan. ACS stinks!!!

Conduent Education Services Company Information