UPPAbaby

Compare Strollers

Research top Strollers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

So personally I don't think it's a big deal to customize strollers as they grow out of them quickly but I know some people like that so I think the option is there if you want it. Obviously strollers are a pain no matter what kind you get. However I have noticed that it is a lot easier to get in and out of my vehicle compared to other strollers. It has places to set sippy cups and snacks. It also has room to put other little odd and ends you might need on your daily excursion. It isn't too big but not too small. This stroller is a little more expensive than some of the others I've purchased in the past. However I think you get your money's worth for what you pay and what you get.

Seat could sit up and lay back. Had cup holder on tray for the child as well as two cup holders on the "handle" for parents. Had locks on the tires that was easy to set and release. Easy switch to fold in half for storage and wasn't very bulky. Could lay it down flat. Easy to unfold and set back up. Had locks in place to keep it open and just switch the lock to fold it down. Had the sun visor to block it out of the child's eyes. A tray for the child to set food. Easy to attach toys too so the child could play. Storage on the bottom was fine. Could have been bigger though. Not too expensive and was nice not having a "dead" arm due to carrying around a child while out and about. Very durable, not hard to clean. Easy to store.

It is very comfortable for baby. My baby seems so happy with this and I also feel happy and easy to use. Lock system is also easy and trusting. It is one of the best stroller I would like to recommend others too. It is not so heavy and very easy to use. I can take many baby stuffs under this. Very useful for all the parents for their babies. After my recommend many of my friends are using this for their babies. Good price makes me feel happy. For this type of feature value is not so high. I think anyone can purchase this with perfect value.

I like the extensions that come with it. Loads of space for keeping baby stuff below the seat. This helps me load all the baby stuff so that I never run out of baby supplies when I am outside. It is very portable. It easily converts itself to a stick kind of thing. So it does not occupy a lot of space in the car. It also does not occupy a lot of space in my house. Very light weight too. I like the bottle holder, can holder. Easy conversion from stroller to car seat. I would highly recommend to others. It is pretty expensive when compared to other brands that offer the same or even more number of features. So it is an ok value for money.

Easy to use. Open and closed very easy. A sturdy reliable purchase. I would recommend to friends and family. Price was reasonable with variety of options to choose from. Wheels were sturdy, locked in place. Very easy to wipe clean, comfortable for baby to grow. Leg room for baby was reasonable. It a nice gift for a baby shower gift. The fabric is a nice material. Overall a good purchase. The value is good purchase if looking for a reliable stroller for a new parents. Look online for coupons to save a few dollars.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UPPAbaby?

There was enough customization to make me happy. I do have only one child so I don't require a ton of customization but I was able to upgrade to one that breaks down to two pieces and can fit into a backpack and if has a cup holder and phone holder which is nice for the long walks that one must regularly take. I think there was a lot of other cool stuff too. The fact it breaks down to two pieces and weighs less than a gallon of milk makes it one of the most portable strollers I can think of. It was the big selling point for me as I'm always on the go and don't always have a car nearby to store things so accessibility and portability were huge.

This is company makes durable lightweight and lasting strollers. I couldn't have been more happy. It could be a little cheaper I guess but you get what you pay for and I know enough people with broken strollers that if I'm purchasing two or even three for one child then I'd rather spend more once and not have that worry. This stroller is light, comfortable, portable, and yet it still has all the features you would want such as a visor for the little one, mesh pouches to store things, and drink holders for you and the baby. The value is good if you consider the fact that it is very durable and comes with a great warranty so it gives you great peace of mind. It moves very smoothly and has a very strong break that you can lock so your baby doesn't pull a godfather on you. I am happy as can be plus if we have another child we are using this stroller again cause it's still in fantastic shape.

You can put multiple different seat up there. They have bassinet seat and then when baby gets bigger you change seat. Plus seat good in different positions. Very easy to move around with. I can take it almost anywhere. It's light weight and moves smooth. I'd recommend this to anyone. It's the best stroller in town. I love its features. It has so many good ones. I don't know which feature is best because they're all great. You can change into multiple positions. The value is pretty decent. It could have been a little bit more cheaper but I appreciate it for the most part. It's well worth it because it has everything I want.

I like the stroller which is durable, easy to transport, which has the place where to put a cup and where to put a phone and foldable easily. For me I consider portability of stroller as easy to put or fold and has to have middle size to put in the car boot and can be pushed easily. Stroller which has the variety place to use for transport some stuff like cap, phone, diaper bag and hand bag in that case it facilitate the parents. I think the value is about the price. The place must match with to quality and the importance of usage of the stroller.

I love the way it keeps my baby nice and cozy and it is easy to fold and store. I also love how easy it is to push and how light it is to carry. It is very portable and it fold so fast and easy. I recommend this stroller to all mothers. My daughter used it as a newborn and now as a toddler. It grows with your baby. The color is pretty and it looks so different from other strollers that are around. It helps baby fall asleep and it is so so soft. My baby loves her stroller. It is a bit expensive. But it is definitely worth the price. I would buy this stroller brand again when I have another child. I think the price is fair and quality is worth it.

Various cup holders, pockets, covers and multiple car seats and non-car seats for different sizes for growing babies, toddlers, and small children. Very light weight yet durable. Folds up small. Easy to pack and unpack into trunks or back seats and mini vans. My mother is 66 and has no trouble operating the stroller. Easy folding and unfolding. Many accessories like cup holders and extra storage. Spring wheels for smooth comfortable ride. Easy to steer. A very nice product for the price. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. Well worth the money and holds its value for reselling.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Run by two parents who use their first-hand experience with strollers and baby gear as inspiration for their products, UPPA Baby is an American company that offers parents several stroller options for babies and toddlers.

• Infant specific strollers: UPPA Baby’s MESA stroller is designed for infants weighing 4-35 pounds and measuring up to 32 inches. These strollers feature the SmartSecure System, which includes a visual red to green indicator to alert parents when their child is safely strapped in and when they need to be adjusted.
  • Adjustable handle: Some of UPPA Baby’s strollers include a telescoping handlebar, which adjusts to meet the height of individual drivers. This is ideal for instances when multiple caregivers plan to use the stroller frequently.
  • Options for multiples: Several of UPPA Baby’s strollers have an option for multiples. The Vista, for instance, has options for several combinations: baby/toddler, toddler/toddler, twin babies and three children. The G-Link has flexible options for two children of varying ages/sizes.
  • Adjustable strollers: The Cruz stroller easily adjusts and grows with your child, adapting from newborn to toddler with ease.
  • Safety notices: Stay up to date on the latest safety notices, recalls and warnings on your UPPA Baby stroller by visiting the Safety Notice section of the company’s website. Request a replacement or new part as needed to address the recall or safety notice straight from UPPA’s website.
  • Best for UPPA Baby strollers are best for parents and caregivers seeking a state of the art stroller for one or more children.

Compare Strollers