3.9/5 (14 ratings)

About Summer Infant Baby Monitors

Summer Infant Baby Monitors Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Summer Infant Baby Monitors?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Summer Infant Baby Monitors?

Original review: March 6, 2018

The picture was clear, the color was sharp, during the day and night. The design was modern and fit in very well. You can adjust the camera up or down and turn it left or right. Ht, the sound volume was excellent. The distance was great within the distance I needed. However, the unit came in two parts, neither unit was wireless, you had to have a electrical outlet close by. Unit was also very light, so it had to be careful how you place it as it moved very easy. If it was outside, the wind would move it. But, the cost was reasonable. I used it to watch over my mother-in-law who lived next door. I could set it up in any room. It was also small and easy to hide it or place it that it would not interfere.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I liked that the baby monitor had sound and video capabilities, charge the handheld unit, the video worked when the room was dark, and mount the video camera on the wall or place it on a counter or dresser. The video and sound worked through the whole house as well. The main reason I chose this brand over other brands is because it was a brand I had positive experience with before. I wanted a baby monitor that offered sound and video that worked in a dark room. I also wanted a monitor that was wireless and not very expensive. The baby monitor did everything that it advertised and everything I wanted.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I like the camera and TV screen being able to see and hear my babies. The Summer Infant Baby Monitor gives you peace of mind when you hear noises in the middle of the night. It has different channels as well so if you have multiple monitors you don't have to worry about feedback. However, the quality is poor and the screen sometimes isn't clear enough to see the babies. Also the screen being on disables the sound. Which makes it nearly impossible to see and hear the babies at the same time. Nevertheless, I like the Summer Infant Baby Monitor. It has held up well over the years. I have had the monitor for six years now and it still mostly works. Even being gone through 4 children.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

It's a video monitor that is closed circuit with no WiFi. I feel it is safe for my family while allowing me to know my children are safe as well. I like how it scans through each camera periodically so I can hear all my children within a few seconds. But I wish I could see all 3 at the same time while being able to hear all 3 at the same time. I like being able to have them all on the same screen at once but don't like that I can't hear them all at once too. It was one of the least expensive brands, which was helpful. Plus I knew the Summer Infant was a superior brand, and it made me happy to know it was of good quality.

Summer Infant Baby Monitors Company Information