4.45/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

11 Samsung Baby Monitors Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 14, 2018

I liked the looks of the product in general. I also liked the display it was in and it was recommended to me. I can just set the monitor down wherever I'm in my house and it comes in clear. I know that the kids are safe then. I also like how clear the sound is but I would want to make the volume super sensitive just in case the sounds coming from the children could be muffled or distorted by something. Also, the shape of the baby monitor could have been a little more round and that would have been nice. All in all the experience was wonderful and I would recommend this to anyone.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I trust the Samsung name for electronics and believed that it would provide a good quality electronic performance. I have not had any problems with this baby monitor and it works as it should. There are three features that I like about the product. I like that it has a good range/distance of movement, it allows me to talk through it, and it provides good quality audio performance. The product also works well and is durable.

Get expert buying tips about Baby Monitors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 12, 2018

It had received excellent reviews, great safety ratings from other companies, great selection of colors and growth pattern sizes. It was also a good price and it made sense to get it. I would have preferred if it had more room in the growth as far as if my baby was a little heavier that it would still be good and safe for my baby so that I wouldn't have to buy another. I felt secure and safe that my baby was being monitored therefore I could sleep easier knowing she was safe and sound and I would recommend to any other families out there.

Original review: March 11, 2018

This product was really good to me and it worked well. I liked that it was clear and there was no interference with a radio signal or that it never had static so I was always able to hear the sound of the baby. I knew when the baby was upset and I needed to tend to the baby even if I was downstairs or in a deep sleep. It never gave me any problems and it lasted for over seven years so I used it for all four of my children. It stood the test of time and it was a good product. It was well worth the price I paid for it.

Original review: March 10, 2018

We researched this brand and I'm a big fan of Samsung. Samsung is a brand that I feel are leaders in the industry. And this monitor had all the features we needed. I wanted a baby monitor that also used sound not just the camera. This feature is such a great idea it allows you to be able to do so much more in the house while the baby is asleep. For an older adult this baby monitor was a model that was user-friendly and I was able to use it without any help from anyone. I love the monitor and it was competitive priced.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Baby Monitors?

Original review: March 9, 2018

The baby monitor came to me without any problems and it helps protect my baby when I'm in another room. I am able to watch my baby and make sure he is safe while he's in his room by himself. It won't break very easily. Very good packaging and it came to me in one piece. My family and I really appreciate this brand because of how easy to use it is. When I first got it I did not think it would be good but it proved me wrong because it work excellent. My friend has this brand and my mom used this brand so I think it' a very good brand. Everyone has asked me where I have gotten it from and what' the brand.

Original review: March 8, 2018

It had great reviews and I really liked all of the features that this monitor offered. Great style, body shape, color, functions and it had better features than some of the other baby monitors that were on the market at the same time. I also love that it was made by Samsung which is a leader in the industry. It’s just perfect the way it is and I hope they don’t change a thing about it.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I chose Samsung Baby Monitors because of the ability to hear or see from all angles. I like the ability to pair it to my phone or other monitors that I have. It has made for some very interesting conversations and also some very good stories to share with everyone at all times. It was a great, great purchase. But at times, trying to adjust the headset to the set becomes a very bothering issue if you are actually carrying the child at the particular time. Other than that I feel everything else is a good idea.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I love this device. I like the ability to see the kid from a far distance and not have any interruptions when I am farther away when I am doing something and it is just great. The screen size is a nice size so I can actually see what is happening and not have to squint my eyes. My overall experience with this baby monitor is really something that is unbelievable. You would have to try it yourself to believe it. But it works great and I have not had any problems with it. No bugs, no glitches, nothing. It just overall is great.

Original review: March 1, 2018

It's a well-known company making the monitors, my friends use them all the time, it's a trusted company. I chose this brand because the products are well made, easy to use, and even though they are expensive, they are worth the money. I don't like how expensive the products are, but I have heard from other moms that they have loved their baby monitors, and I knew I couldn't pass it up. I have also used multiple products from this company in the past too.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Samsung Baby Monitors has a good rap and it seem like it is the right choice. It should be about that and nothing else. How it makes it mean so much more than other brands. It should be better and safe for what everyone wants and needs and it makes it seem like a better fit than most right now. But it needs something to be brought out to make it different. And they have something that could be fixed and make it better for what has been said before. Make sure to check everything. How it shows more as well than most that have seen or heard of.

Samsung Baby Monitors expert review by Kate Williams, Ph.D.

Samsung is an electronics company with a line of high-tech video baby monitors. Because it specializes in video monitors, it is able to offer targeted high-quality tech with helpful features like talk-back, night vision, pure digital signal and touch screens.

• BrightVIEW: This baby monitoring system comes with either one or two cameras at $230 or $330, respectively. It has many convenient features, including two-way talk, HD audio, remote 300-degree and 110-degree tilt, automatic night vision, audio-sensitivity adjustment, audio-only mode and a 2.4-GHz frequency.

• BrilliantVIEW: This baby monitoring system comes with one camera and costs $280. It has two-way talk, HD audio, remote 300-degree and 110-degree tilt, a 4.3-inch LCD screen, automatic night vision up to 15 feet, audio-sensitivity adjustment, audio-only mode and a 2.4-GHz frequency.

• RealVIEW: This system retails for about $220 and features a 5-inch touch-screen, talk-back, night vision up to 16 feet, pure digital signal up to 900 feet and the option to expand with up to four cameras.

• SimpleVIEW: For $180, you get a 4.3-inch LCD screen and a 2.4-GHz signal that can reach as far as 800 feet. This monitor also has night vision up to 15 feet, audio-only mode and talk-back capability, and you can connect up to four cameras.

• Online support: Samsung’s website has a lot of helpful information to get you started with your monitor, including manuals, setup tutorials and registration links. You can also chat with a support person for troubleshooting help.

• Best for: caregivers who want a high-tech video monitor.

Profile picture of Kate Williams, Ph.D.
Kate Williams, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kate Williams, Ph.D. believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase. She spends countless hours researching companies and industries before writing buyers guides to make sure consumers have all the information they need to make smart, informed buying decisions.

Samsung Baby Monitors Company Information