4.7/5 (29 ratings)

About iBaby

iBaby Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iBaby?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about iBaby?

Original review: March 25, 2018

The baby monitor was purchased 6 years ago for my youngest, worked for him, then used it for my 4 year old and now brother is using the same one, has continued to work. It's an excellent quality item. The quality of the picture was comforting as it was not grainy and I could see my child and the sound was clear. I was able to sleep comfortably at night, as was my wife as we could hear clear and see exactly what was happening in the kids' cribs. The picture was about 4 inches, which is an "ok" size, but was a little tough to see the kids when they rolled to the top corner of the crib. It wasn't awful but a bigger picture screen would have been slightly more comforting.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I love it and I still use it to this day because it's really convenient and helpful for me because then I don't have to worry about my baby getting hurt or anything like that. I like that it helps me while I'm eating, cooking, showering and I can hear if my baby is crying. Also it's pretty loud so that when I'm talking or doing something noisy I can still hear the baby. Also it stays a pretty long time before it actually dies which is already a plus one for me. However, it should be able to stand better. It is always falling around. I also need something that I am able to put anywhere my baby is.

Original review: March 22, 2018

iBaby is a great brand. I like it because you can see and hear your baby. I choose this brand over any other brand because it has a very good warranty, very durable and last a long, long time. Also, it picks up the baby noises better than any other brand.

Original review: March 21, 2018

This brand has the best reviews. Everyone I know uses it and has no problems. It is also very affordable and very easy to use. The instructions are very understandable and there's no small pieces here or there that you have to find a match to. It is all in one box and one piece and easy! I liked the camera monitor so I could keep an eye on the baby. I can watch everything he does right from my phone! It also has great audio so I can hear everything from the other room! It's such a wonderful monitor I would recommend it to anyone! The only thing I dislike is that the camera lags just a little sometimes. Like when I'm cleaning and he is sleeping and had just woken up and I look at my phone it looks like he is still asleep for a couple of seconds but the sound is still good so I can hear him making noises. It is still a great monitor to use for the baby.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I've had this monitor for over 2 years and it still works great, and very dependable. I like the display on the monitor, the size of the monitor screen, the color contrast, the sound capabilities so I can hear my child and I can talk to my child through the monitor itself. The price of the product was reasonable. But the sound quality is poor. It's staticky at times, not as clear as it should be. Also being portable I feel like it should have a better area range. It starts to fade out about a yard or so from the baby's room.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I have had a good experience with iBaby because it is good value for your money compared to other baby monitors on the market. I feel some of the monitors are overpriced compared to this one that does the same. It gives you 5 pre-loaded lullabies that plays over the camera. I like the large screen it has and how you can use multiple cameras and one screen, that you are able to talk through it, and it shows the room temperature. However, I dislike that it has low zoom and that if you get too far away and becomes blurry so you have to have the camera right above the baby.

Original review: March 18, 2018

It is the easiest to work, sound from it is great and wasn't very expensive to buy. I also checked on the different monitors and for the money I had this is such a great buy. I would buy a product from this company again. And I would of loved to have gotten one that has night vision. That would of been awesome!!! I would also like for it to have a camera with it to be able to watch my daughter while I'm doing momma stuff. It would make me feel now comfortable to be able to keep an eye on my baby also. But it is a great product and would recommend this product to family and friends.

Original review: March 16, 2018

The iBaby has an app for my iPhone and I have the iBaby and iBaby 2, each with monitors with a wireless digital video camera, the pan and tilt capabilities work beautifully and let me see the baby anywhere in the room. It has a leg up on some of the other wi-fi enabled baby video monitors by allowing for two way communications, though it doesn't come with an external speaker there is a port for attaching a speaker to the camera, this will allow you to not only hear your baby through your iPhone or other iDevice, but to talk back and soothe my baby from the next room. But one of the cons is that the setup is more complicated than it should be, requiring that I connect the camera to a router through the supplied ethernet cable. And there are extras I needed to buy plus extra support.

Original review: March 14, 2018

It was easy to use, very user-friendly and straightforward. The image was very clear and it was wireless. I liked that because that means less chords in the babies' room. The volume was also loud enough for me to hear in the other room! It was more on the expensive side going for about $150, but it was worth it. It was very sleek and pretty, great quality, and durable! I liked the way it looked, the model goes with any theme for the babies room. My friend also had the same monitor and she said it was really good and looked very nice so I thought I would give it a shot.

Original review: March 13, 2018

My overall experience with the iBaby monitor was fantastic, I highly recommend this baby monitor to anyone who has a newborn baby and small children, it's one of the best baby monitors out there on the market today. I like it just the way it is. The monitor takes batteries and also plugs in the Wall. You can turn the volume all the way down. I could also hear very well with the iBaby. Also has a built-in light graph, that lit up if the monitor picked up any noise whatsoever.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I have a overall good experience with this product. Good range of reception, easy to set up, has all the features that I want in a baby monitor and many features that I like and still using now. Very portable and easy to recharge too. It was easy to use and very reliable device to use in many places. It was easy to monitor the baby during the night with this device. But a bigger speaker will be cool. Longer battery life and more powerful speakers that you can listen everywhere you are when the baby is crying.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Easy to use, alerts tell me if anything out of ordinary is happening, multiple users make safety easy, also Wifi can access on multiple phones and technological advances can access camera from anywhere. I like security locking features, ability coordinate multiple cameras to use as a security access, clarity of vision. Has night vision access and grandparent lockout password access. But can improve on password locks, bright light at night, ability to only live on certain directions at weird angles, poor connectivity at times, speaker functionality, camera functionality, ability for others to control remotely.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Lots of my friends have used iBaby monitors over the years and their monitors came highly recommended. It was easy to set up and has been awesome to have. I love that I can use it to video the baby and the night vision works great! It allowed me to check in at night. It also lets you share the images with family and friends. It works great and was so easy to setup and get up and running. I highly recommend iBaby monitors.

Original review: March 10, 2018

The baby monitor that I purchased has great features such as the high-quality sound delivered by the microphone. I could hear the baby with ease, and could position it anywhere in the room, and it would pick up sound very well. But I disliked that the baby monitor was somewhat expensive. It was a necessity at that time, but I didn't expect it to cost that much. Otherwise a very good experience.

Original review: March 9, 2018

iBaby had the most advanced features and was also the most affordable one from all the baby monitors I have checked. The overall experience is amazing. I like that this baby monitor is digital and has a monitor and you can keep an eye on your baby from far away in another room. I also like the alarm feature. But I would like to improve the size and the resolution of the monitor, because sometimes it's really hard to see what is happening with the baby when it's dark in the room.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I liked everything about this product. I had tons of friends and family members that had great experience that recommend it to me. And I am very satisfied that I took their advice and tried it. Great experience. Very clear picture where I could see it good. Also had a very good range and still stay focused that when I was not in the area with my baby I could see and hear everything in case there was ever an emergency. I never had to worry about my child while I was out of the room as long as I had the monitor with me. It gave me a better peace of mind.

Original review: March 1, 2018

This is a great baby monitor. It has everything you really need without having to spend a fortune. It's great quality and offers great signal. I am able to do yard work and be outside and still be able to keep an eye on my little girl. Good picture, sound, and sensitivity (sound doesn't come on at every small twitch). We've owned it now for about 2 years and only had to buy a replacement battery once after we dropped it on the tile floor. (Actually we've dropped it many times, but that time it "broke" and stopped working.) But the biggest negative is the screen brightness. Although it's adjustable, I like to sleep in a dark room and find that the screen is still a bright glow in the dark. I now put something in front of it and that helps. There is the option for "Automatic voice activation power saving mode" - monitor unit shuts down automatically if no noise is sensed for 3 minutes.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

iBaby Care monitor - I used to use this iBaby product for my first child. It is amazing and fantastic. I would like to give 5 stars for this good design product. When I was out for work, iBaby could give me a clear view of my baby and I can use it to talk to my family. Thanks iBaby!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

It caught my eye from the very start. Very high technology and features marked this baby monitor as a must buy. Saw it, bought it and it worked great. Overall a great technology buy. But it was a very high price and I feel that the price could be lowered at least a little bit more. Otherwise my overall experience from the very beginning was great. It was easy to set up and very user-friendly. I read the manual very quickly and learned all the features. It kept my baby safe at all times and gave me and my wife peace of mind. Overall it was a very high-quality baby monitor that was worth the high price.

iBaby Company Information