4.66/5

29 iBaby Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 25, 2018

With the iBaby baby monitor I love that it has a digital camera and it is the best baby monitor anyone can buy. Motorola has some competition on their hands but there's always room for improvement with both baby monitors. Baby monitors all try to offer the same thing, but the quality is where they contrast. I chose iBaby because of video camera and the sound. I believe it's way better than Motorola baby monitor.

I wish it had more features like music to calm the crying baby while being notified. Also, I would improve it by being able to connect the monitor to cast on all the tvs in the house. I would make the baby monitor show in HD and have clear sound and can detect even little movement. I would also have the monitor set up to my phone where I get notified what's going on, if my baby's up, or crying. I would fix the monitor where it can move around like a robot to get videos of my baby and surrounding. Other than that, the iBaby baby monitor has been wonderful to me. It does exactly what it says and it is different from other baby monitors.

Original review: May 1, 2018

The baby monitor is a parents life saver. I like the iBaby's price, ease of use, quality, and overall battery life when not plugged in. It worked great for both of my children, so no complaints here. Since I had such a good experience with this brand of baby monitor, I will always tend to lean towards using this brand.

Get expert buying tips about Baby Monitors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2018

iBaby was a good choice. It was a name brand one and I thought that it would be very beneficial to us having it just for security and peace of mind. It was perfect for us to use. We loved the idea of having a way of talking and seeing the baby at first.

Original review: April 29, 2018

iBaby is a really good name and it sounds like it is a baby technical company like iRobot, but it's iBaby. It was my first baby monitor and I liked how it works. But I would like a better quality one that would be able to last for a while. Lasting quality is a big deal because I do not want to have to buy another one every year because we used it too much. That would be a big burden on us because we would have to spend a lot of money on a thing like a baby monitor. The baby monitor idea is really good. I liked how I could keep an eye on my baby without having to go and check on it. This is a great invention and I will purchase from iBaby again and use it a lot when we have our second baby. The iBaby product was great.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I love that they truly and unbelievable provide safety to my child. It makes me feel so much more comfortable. I also believe that they provide durability as well as completely live up to the amount of quality promised. They could improve just the battery life. Other than that, I love them!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iBaby?

Original review: April 28, 2018

I like that it comes with a little monitor and the microphone. It gives me a clear picture of my baby and could also hear her. I also like that it is small and you can put it anywhere on the table. I would make the monitor a little bigger though and also add a feature that lets me send video to my computer at home Or work. Also I would add alerts that could be send on my iPhone or personal computer. My overall experience was great. After I bought this monitor, I feel a lot safer about leaving my child all by herself in the room. I also like that this device was not very expensive and anyone could easily afford it.

Original review: April 17, 2018

It comes in a variety of colors and styles. It has a video and audio function so not only can you hear and communicate with your baby but you can also see what they are doing. It is a good monitor and I like the features but it cost quite a bit of money. I read the reviews on Amazon on several monitors and this one not only had some of the most positive reviews but also has some of the best features on it.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I went to the store specifically for a baby monitor as I needed one or something similar for a decent price for babysitting purposes. iBaby was the best option available at the time of purchase. I enjoyed iBaby's design and ease of use. I liked the color and how it enabled me to monitor a child from somewhere else. Products can always be cheaper but besides that it was a good purchase. iBaby worked well and did its job.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I like the quality on the baby monitor, the brand and the help it provides to me in the time to entertaining my child while I'm busy working or doing something. iBaby is one of the best thing that I have. I really love everything of this product, the way on it works and how much it helps me. It has a good price, too.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I've had this monitor for over 2 years and it still works great, and very dependable. I like the display on the monitor, the size of the monitor screen, the color contrast, the sound capabilities so I can hear my child and I can talk to my child through the monitor itself. The price of the product was reasonable. But the sound quality is poor. It's staticky at times, not as clear as it should be. Also being portable I feel like it should have a better area range. It starts to fade out about a yard or so from the baby's room.

iBaby expert review by Kate Williams, Ph.D.

iBaby makes a line of Wi-Fi baby monitors that you can easily control with your smartphone. These unique spherical monitors add a modern touch to your nursery and offer lots of cool features you can’t find in any other monitors.

• iBaby M6: This high-res camera costs $112 and sends video feed and alerts directly to your smartphone. You can also record the feed or share the videos with multiple users.

• iBaby M6T: This monitor has all the features of the M6, plus a temperature and humidity monitor. It costs $122.

• iBaby M6S: This monitor has all the features of the M6T but also includes an air-quality monitor and alerts. It will let you know if there are certain chemicals in the air and track the air quality over time. It costs $180.

• iBaby M7: This monitor is advertised as a complete baby-care system, and for good reason. It offers early education content, soiled garment smell detection and a night-light and soothing light projections. It is currently available to preorder for $250.

• iBaby Air-Audio: This unique monitor doesn’t have a video feed, but its other unique features make it stand out. Despite its small size, this monitor detects allergens and airborne chemicals like carbon monoxide, methane and alcohol. It sends you phone alerts if it senses chemicals and simultaneously releases negative ions to help purify the air. You can use the two-way monitor to listen for your baby, talk to your baby and play music. This monitor costs $200.

• Best for: smartphone users who want a unique, modern Wi-Fi-enabled baby monitor.

Profile picture of Kate Williams, Ph.D.
Kate Williams, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kate Williams, Ph.D. believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase. She spends countless hours researching companies and industries before writing buyers guides to make sure consumers have all the information they need to make smart, informed buying decisions.

iBaby Company Information