4.30/5
Based on 152 reviews that contain star ratings
Are you this business? Claim your page

163 Graco Strollers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

The Graco Ready to Grow Click Connect was easy to set up and take down. It had a pull pin that would unlock the stroller from being upright and it folded with ease for storage. Opening and locking in place was the same. Very comfortable thick padded seating with soft velvet outer cover. Large wheels that lock and a sun visor that kept the sun out of the baby's face. However, as a man... it seemed that maybe the part where your hands wrapped around the push bar could of been more meatier.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Graco convertible stroller seems comfortable, is attractive and reasonably well made including straps to secure the child. It is also covered to provide some degree of shade from the sun. It folds well but it is heavy and awkward to handle. it would be great if it were lighter and more easily handled when lifting into the car. More storage for purse and bags would be nice though. Plus an area where the child could place toys to play and maybe be secure would be lovely! Otherwise, good performance for the price.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Lightweight, easy to fold, convertible, easy maneuvering, no fuss. I can get this in and out of my car fairly easily and am able to transfer my daughter from the car into the stroller quickly. It also is very easy to maneuver when turning corners. But I don't like the variety in colors, and I wish they had an option for a second seat that wasn't so bulky. The handles should be adjustable. Some women are taller, some shorter. Personally, I'm 6 foot and I would bend down slightly to push.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

The Graco wide stroller is very roomy. It has cup holders on the top, a wide compartment underneath and a zip up closer to guard away from rain or snow or wind or the sun. The bed of the stroller is wide and it has a fleece padding in it which is real nice also. The stroller handles great. It glides real smooth when I push it. The stroller is easy to open, zip up and unzip and it is easy to use daily. It is not difficult to push or pull at all, but to fold the stroller up is a very hard task to manage. The clasp are way too stiff and hard to grip to close up. I would rather have clasps that latch and unlatch easy for me. It's also hard to grab the handles, which are way too small and too hard to hold when I try to close it up.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I loved the colors and styles they make with the Graco strollers. Quality has been excellent and the price is affordable for anyone's budget although some of the higher end and double strollers were out of my price range. It was easy to use and folded up nicely. However, it was hard to turn sharp corners and also bulky, heavy to lift up and wouldn't fit in a small compact car. I had a SUV so it wasn't a issue for me. Just flipped a button and it unfolded and clicked into place. I had several other Graco items and have loved them all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Graco is a brand I trust. I have the Graco stroller and car seat! The wheels roll smoothly for years and it's great! It locks into place smoothly, folds up easily for manageable storage and unfolds fast. It's sturdy and made with materials that are easily cleaned. The bottom shelf is awesome, holds just about anything! However, the shelf on top that holds drinks and miscellaneous, located at the top handle, broke off relatively quick. I miss that part of the stroller and I would make it with more sturdy materials.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I have the Graco Active Lifestyle stroller and the safety ratings were good. I liked the style. It was designed for an active lifestyle. It had larger wheels and good traction. It handled well. It was sturdy and moved nicely. It also was waterproof and fairly easy to use. It folded and cleaned up easily. However, if the stroller was lighter, it would have made things easier when you're folding the stroller and placing it in the car.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Unfolded easily and had a cover to provide shade for the baby. Also liked the amount of shade the cover provided. Good storage in the underside and a nice tray for toys or snacks for the baby. Was easy to maneuver and the locks on the wheels were easy to use to keep the baby in place. Would have been nice if the cover also stretched over the sides. The button to unfold the stroller could have been located in a easier spot. While the tray for the baby was nice, it could have been a little bit bigger.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I have the Graco Pack Click Connect Travel pack and I like that there are a lot of options to suit your needs and look great, too. They come with a combo car seat and adjustable that can be used by more than age. The stroller is easy to assemble. You can put it together even without the manual. It also folds easily so there's no problem putting it away or taking it in your car. It is very light and affordable. They have a lot of colors and designs. However, it needs more pockets to store more snacks, water bottles and baby products. The wheels on the stroller easily gets worn out. Sometimes the stitching comes off, too. I also dislike that there was a recall on certain models. Some are also bulky.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

The Graco stroller's design is good, comfortable to our baby and its convenience to us especially when we travel in and out of town. That is something we really need especially during busy seasons. We live in rural area where roads and pavements are rough and not that good. My husband noticed that the stroller legs are made of plastic and I don't know if we can use it on rough pavements. Also, it's hard to follow the instructions of setting it up but we tried it again. We asked someone we know to help us install it and that worked. It takes awhile to learn to use the car seat though.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I liked the colors of the Graco roll n stroll, that it was very portable and collapsed for easy storage. It was easy to erect too. You could switch the handlebars so you could either be pushing the baby from the front or the back. I also liked that it had brakes on the wheels, was very stylish and was very easy to handle. I only wish that the wheels swiveled as that would have made it easier to steer around corners and over rocks.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Graco was convenient to use and easy to clean and store and transport. I liked the big wheels, the storage space underneath, and the cup and key holders. It also folded up pretty easily and handled well. It was still in really great condition after being used for two children. It had a button to push while you turned a handle and that was it. You did the same thing to unfold it. It easily fit in the trunk of the car when folded up. It was not really a one handed operation to fold or unfold though.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Graco has always been a very trusted brand in my family... Their stroller is easy to set up. All you do is twist the handle and the stroller pops into place. It also folds back together very easily. I liked the extra storage space at the bottom and that the seat reclines so the baby can sit or lie down. There are plenty of cup holders for myself and my toddler. Also, the sun roof completely covers his head and mostly his legs so I don't have to worry about sunburn. The only thing I might dislike about this particular stroller is that it is decently heavy for me to lift. It would be nice to have a stroller with the same exact functions, just a little bit more lightweight.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Graco has always been a good company and made excellent products. Lots of choices to pick and decide. I've even had a double stroller when the other came along and it was a great investment. The regular Graco stroller has a cup holder, extra space underneath, very smooth and easy to push, lays back, has shade, and excellent safety belt. Also, it's very affordable. It's easy to use and fold. It has a one hand latch makes it easy to fold up and still have a free hand to use especially easy if you're on your own and trying to multi-task. I love everything about it. A great product and would recommend to any parent new or not.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Graco baby stroller is well built, reliable and set up is a breeze. It is rugged and can be taken anywhere. Baby outgrows it before it could possibly wear out and it is easy enough to transport depending on model and vehicle. Some features are better for some lifestyles. Tires make a big difference depending on terrain you plan to use it on. But all models handle well under the right circumstances.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Graco Lite Rider is very easy to use and came basically put together with little to no assembly required, which is a big plus, especially compared to other strollers. I like the overall durability and the warranty is also nice. I wish it folded down more though. Also, some of the plastic parts around where the infant sits have sharp edges and break pretty easy. It also starts squeaking after awhile.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I have a Graco click n fold. I love that it folds down easily. It also has a five point harness and I feel it's very safe. The sun shield is nice and large and has a window to be able to see my child and interact with him. I also like there are two cup holders and a space for my phone. The stroller actually came put together with the exception of the wheels. It was quite simple to snap them on. As long as you're on flat terrain the stroller handles incredibly well! The brakes are easy to use and efficient. I would like the tires to be a little bigger but was unable to find that feature on any easy fold strollers. I would also have like a better material for the handle bar. The current one has an odd texture.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

The Graco Verb fabric is easy to clean. It Folds easily, rolls well, easy to clean, nice storage basket. The color is nice. There's plenty of room for cups and toys. Easy to latch into place. Multiple function as a car seat too. Steers with ease. But the Wheels are bulky and sometimes the canopy sticks when opening and closing. Graco should have an option for a booster to go with it and make the buckle easier to use and straps easier to adjust. But overall a very convenient stroller and car seat combination product.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I used a Graco baby stroller. It was compatible with infants, toddlers and small children. It converted to each requirement needed for that child's age. This saved us money and time. But Graco could add a deeper and/or bigger luggage carrier. Most strollers can hold a baby bag but this stroller could not. Other than that, it was very easy to use. You had to push only one button for the stroller to fold up. Additionally, it only had one button to add or remove the infant carrier.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

The stroller handled great. I liked the stroller because it was light, would fold up, lays down, had a sun visor and a snack tray. It was also nice to be able to snap the baby carrier onto it. It was easy to put in and take out, but not easy to fold quickly and especially with a child as the wheels were hard to align. The little thing to keep it closed was hard to latch on if it wasn't close enough and it usually was because of the wheels.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

We have the Graco three piece convertible all in one set and it had pink and brown owl print. The print matched and had a cut design and colors. The stroller folded and fit nicely in my trunk but was big when opened. I like how it was easy to use and bring anywhere I went. It was smooth going straight and it was convenient. But the stroller's wheels kept getting stuck and it was hard to turn. Also, I had a hard time folding it sometimes and buttons were hard to push.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Graco is a good brand. The Graco stroller that I used for my youngest daughter was amazing and I never had any trouble with it. I could ride it across grass, dirt, beach, etc... and it wouldn't give me any problems. The one main thing that I didn't like about the Graco stroller was the fact that it was pretty heavy to carry. It was fairly easy to set up but after some time, the lever to fold it up would get stuck a lot. But it handled great otherwise. Got me through many years.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

My Greco travel came with a car seat and cup holders and place to store things. It also has buttons that I can snap so my child can sleep. It was lightweight and easy to use and maintain. It was easy to fold because of the buttons and easy to store once the stroller was folded. I wish it came with more design features though, it wasn't anything special about the stroller. It was simple, not like the strollers today which is way more advance.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Relatively easy to use, safe for the kids, reliable, durable and it's a very high quality product that's well worth the money you pay for it. I like its compact design and not too bulky to take to places. It can transform into a few different designs and it does fold easily. It's comfortable for the kids and easy to clean when they make a mess. It suits our needs very well. However, I wish it came in more varieties of colors to choose from and a little more storage capabilities to bring all the kids' stuff with us. It has some, but I could use some more space to keep various things.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I have the Graco FastAction Jogger Travel System and it came equipped with both a car seat and a car seat base. I got an all in one travel system included with one purchase. It is also classified as a jogger so it makes taking my morning walks and jogs more easy with my baby. There is a safety harness attached in case I fall or stumble that prevents the stroller from rolling if I become incapacitated. Also it has three wheels as opposed to four so it makes maneuvering the stroller much more easily handled around spaces. The stroller is very easy to fold and put away too. It is heavy though so it's a little more difficult to pick up. The car seat easily attaches and detaches so that's good. It was quite easy setting up the stroller initially too.

But one of the things I would improve upon with this stroller is the storage capacity. It has a space for your phone while using it, however the space provided was made to fit smaller editions of smartphones. I have a bigger smartphone so the space does not work for me. There is a space provided for storage underneath the stroller, a little basket like compartment where you can put your purse and any other extra items you may be carrying while using your stroller. However, this space is cramped and a little too small to fit my acquired needs. The basket could be bigger to accommodate more items.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Graco fold down stroller - I liked them because they are reliable and safe and affordable. They are easy to put away for storage too. I've been using this brand for years and will for years to come! They have a lot of choices to choose from and I like their features like cup holders, etc. I also really liked the sun covers that keep the sun out of their faces. I'm pleased with how easy the stroller fold. It is just marvelous! The ride is smooth and I'm pleased of how easy to put the baby in and out! But for improvement, make it easy to clean and I would like better waterproof materials. It would be nice to have sturdier handles too so we don't have to worry about taping it since it gets worn out easily! I also would like more baggage at the bottom and more selection of food trays.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

It was handy to have and handled okay but very bulky. It was not at all convenient. We lived upstairs, so it was difficult to get both my son and the stroller downstairs at the time. Would like to have had it more collapsible and durable though. My son was over 9 lbs. when born, so he wasn't able to use the stroller for very long. It did not have a sunscreen too, so had to keep a light blanket over the top to keep him from getting sunburned.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Graco strollers come in many configurations for different tastes and needs. Like any stroller, more features tend to make the strollers heavier, while lighter strollers tend to have fewer features. The strollers with more features are good for younger babies while the lighter strollers are better for toddlers when they aren't running around. But people like to show their personalities and my only suggestion is to have the ability to customize the colors and fabric designs. Other than that, they are sturdy and very popular. They also seem to be of high quality and are no more difficult to fold, unfold, store, and unpack than other strollers of similar quality. They fold up to fit in the car and the moving parts move well. The cup holders come in handy for both mom's and baby's drinks. Some even have carriers that can be detached.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I have a Graco with 3 wheels. Graco baby strollers are compact, durable, affordable, they have cute patterns, we loved the coordinating car seat, and easy to install in the car... It is easy to use, fold and unfold with one hand. Wheels can lock or unlock depending on terrain. Not a jogging stroller, but holds up well on brisk walks. Fabric wipes clean easily too. But I'd like a bigger, more stable holder for my phone, a place to clip a battery powered fan, more positions for baby seat to recline and more options to position canopy. Other than those would recommend for any parents. I've owned 4 Graco strollers and loved them all!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I like the shade that comes with the stroller and the cup holders and the seat belt. I really like the seat which can be adjusted to recline or sit up. But the wheels could have better quality so that the stroller lasts longer. It would also be better if the wheels could swivel so that you could run with the stroller. Setting up the stroller is no problem but it's folding the stroller up that's inconvenient. It takes a lot just to close up the stroller and it can be annoying.

Graco Strollers Company Information