Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.26/5

Graco Strollers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

It’s ok but not great. This was a cheaper stroller with a car seat. I love the fact that there are cup holders for both me and the baby. I like the basket too. But it needs full cover to block sun out of baby's face. Also, very bumpy over gravel. Not good to push in rocky areas and can be difficult to open as well.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Graco brand stroller is lightweight making it taking it in and out of things easy. That is one of the high selling points of this individual stroller. It's very easily in the trunk of most cars especially if you have an SUV. It's great for shopping at the mall or anytime you need a quick fold and stow and go. It is a cinch to unlock. A lot of them are very hard to unlock with twisting and turning of the handles but this one is the quick switch of a flip and you are good to go and on your way. However, it could use better shocks because sometimes when we are off the beaten path and grass it really bounces a lot and wake them up. But overall, I like the unit.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Graco is a very reliable brand of baby supplies, especially for items such as baby strollers, bouncers, car seats, bottles, etc. I have used this brand with all of my babysitting charges and have absolutely adored it. Graco products are sturdily made, and run little risk of injury to the child. They are a great value for a money and last throughout the childhood. Also, assembly and usage of the Graco brand stroller was surprisingly simple, and I never had trouble assembling or disassembling this product after usage. I would recommend it even to first time parents. The only thing I would change would have more designs available in gender neutral styles.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Very happy with this product. It’s a four-in-1 car seat. It fits my child comfortably as well as has all the safety car seats need. It’s very roomy. Has cup holders. It does just about everything. However, I wish the car seat came in more colors and styles to choose from. Would also like to see a bigger variety, also not just boy or girl patterns. Also would like to be able to change out seat covers as well makes easier to clean. But the car seat itself is pretty easy to use. Just make sure to follow directions. Once you get the hang of it it’s no problem. Also, very easy setup for all four uses.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I really loved the Graco travel system. Everything snapped into place nicely and felt secure. Easy to travel with and not have to juggle a ton of different components to keep baby safe. But it was a little on the pricey side for a couple on a budget... but worth the investment in the long run. It was also easy to use, folded and unfolded with ease and was lightweight too. It rolled smoothly and kept baby warm. Also, had enough options for storage as well.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

The Graco Jogger stroller is so easy to set up. It takes 30 seconds and I love how smooth of a ride it is. My little Maddy loves it and she passes out it in every time we go for a walk. But the wheels randomly lock by themselves. While me and my daughter go for a walk, the wheel lock will flip on and the whole stroller would stop abruptly. It’s not too big of a deal but it’s kind of annoying. Nevertheless, I like how easy it is to put away, it fits into any closet, it never gets in the way or falls over. It also fits into the car very easy, which is crucial since I travel a lot, my stroller goes wherever I go.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Graco strollers have been in the family for years. I been in them when I was a baby with my twin. I like Graco strollers because they are a reasonable price. They are very easy to fold up with just one click. They last long and have nice varieties of colors and designs for their strollers. GRACO STROLLERS ARE SUPER EASY TO HANDLE, NICE GLIDE TO IT. They are a very reliable baby transportation. Perfect for me and my kids. I will stick with that brand of strollers.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Ours was a plaid Graco stroller with a coverup and it was alright. Folding abilities and easy to stow away. We had an easy time going around to festivals with it. I had a very compact trunk in my vehicle and it fit in nicely. It was really easy to use. I purchased a couple different types before but I liked this one best. All you had to do was pull-up and it locked into position. It handled well with the exception of the turning. Wheels were hard to steer. If you had to move it over gravel it was nearly impossible to do. Maybe they can have better bearings in the steering wheels.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

The Graco car seat and stroller combination is very easy to use and setup. It fold with a simple little press of button and the handle turns. It fits nicely in the back of the car. Very convenient for everyday life and those long vacations. Especially nice at the malls. When placing car seat in it, it simply snaps into place. I like the larger size stroller. It also has a nice big storage basket on the bottom to carry all the many things you need when you have young children. Did I mention how cute the designs are as well! Great stroller again, we loved it.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

This stroller rocks! I can attach the car seat right to my Graco stylus click connect travel system. It is just the right size to fit in my trunk, with room to spare! It is pretty perfect but it would be nice to have a few more color and design options. This stroller rides so smoothly and is so easy to use. First off it was very easy to assemble out of the box. It took me about 5 minutes by myself and I love how easily this folds up and unfolds. Just a pull of a belt.

Graco Strollers Company Information