4.25/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Graco Strollers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Graco Strollers Reviews

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Very happy with this product. It’s a four-in-1 car seat. It fits my child comfortably as well as has all the safety car seats need. It’s very roomy. Has cup holders. It does just about everything. However, I wish the car seat came in more colors and styles to choose from. Would also like to see a bigger variety, also not just boy or girl patterns. Also would like to be able to change out seat covers as well makes easier to clean. But the car seat itself is pretty easy to use. Just make sure to follow directions. Once you get the hang of it it’s no problem. Also, very easy setup for all four uses.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I really loved the Graco travel system. Everything snapped into place nicely and felt secure. Easy to travel with and not have to juggle a ton of different components to keep baby safe. But it was a little on the pricey side for a couple on a budget... but worth the investment in the long run. It was also easy to use, folded and unfolded with ease and was lightweight too. It rolled smoothly and kept baby warm. Also, had enough options for storage as well.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

The Graco Jogger stroller is so easy to set up. It takes 30 seconds and I love how smooth of a ride it is. My little Maddy loves it and she passes out it in every time we go for a walk. But the wheels randomly lock by themselves. While me and my daughter go for a walk, the wheel lock will flip on and the whole stroller would stop abruptly. It’s not too big of a deal but it’s kind of annoying. Nevertheless, I like how easy it is to put away, it fits into any closet, it never gets in the way or falls over. It also fits into the car very easy, which is crucial since I travel a lot, my stroller goes wherever I go.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Graco strollers have been in the family for years. I been in them when I was a baby with my twin. I like Graco strollers because they are a reasonable price. They are very easy to fold up with just one click. They last long and have nice varieties of colors and designs for their strollers. GRACO STROLLERS ARE SUPER EASY TO HANDLE, NICE GLIDE TO IT. They are a very reliable baby transportation. Perfect for me and my kids. I will stick with that brand of strollers.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Ours was a plaid Graco stroller with a coverup and it was alright. Folding abilities and easy to stow away. We had an easy time going around to festivals with it. I had a very compact trunk in my vehicle and it fit in nicely. It was really easy to use. I purchased a couple different types before but I liked this one best. All you had to do was pull-up and it locked into position. It handled well with the exception of the turning. Wheels were hard to steer. If you had to move it over gravel it was nearly impossible to do. Maybe they can have better bearings in the steering wheels.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

The Graco car seat and stroller combination is very easy to use and setup. It fold with a simple little press of button and the handle turns. It fits nicely in the back of the car. Very convenient for everyday life and those long vacations. Especially nice at the malls. When placing car seat in it, it simply snaps into place. I like the larger size stroller. It also has a nice big storage basket on the bottom to carry all the many things you need when you have young children. Did I mention how cute the designs are as well! Great stroller again, we loved it.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

This stroller rocks! I can attach the car seat right to my Graco stylus click connect travel system. It is just the right size to fit in my trunk, with room to spare! It is pretty perfect but it would be nice to have a few more color and design options. This stroller rides so smoothly and is so easy to use. First off it was very easy to assemble out of the box. It took me about 5 minutes by myself and I love how easily this folds up and unfolds. Just a pull of a belt.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

My Graco stroller was designed for multiple babies and allowed for a flap to be pulled over to block light fully, either over one child or both, for when they were sleeping. It also had an easy-folding design and was one of the more compact models at the time. A trigger underneath unlocked it for folding and it folded in on itself. Unfolding was a simple matter of shaking it open. The main difficulty in handling was turning it; the front wheels were stiff and did not turn easily. Also, it was not easy to clean if the children spilled liquids in the stroller, as there was no way to remove the cloth portion for cleaning. But the stroller was decent for the price.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I like the design of the Greco Black Strollers, shade adjusted and basket underneath. Cushiony and I also liked to be able to just snap the infant car seat right on the stroller. It also had brakes that are new and improved from all the older ones. This stroller also had cup holders which is also a plus! It folds and stores away very nicely and handles very well. I didn’t get confused with this like I did with all the other necessary items I had to figure out after having a baby. This stroller was perfect. But to make it better, you could have built in a air condition seats and heater. And the bottom basket could maybe be turned into a heater.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

The Graco Double Stroller was easy to assemble and once assembled it was easy to use and operate. It had ample space for both of my twin daughters and I was able to use it for them as infants up until they were toddlers. It was easy to fold up and put back down and also wasn't bulky and didn't take up a lot of space. But when folding and unfolding the stroller there is a part of the stroller that pinched my finger once and my finger actually got wedged in the spot. I had to have another adult help me fold the stroller to get my finger released. It was scary and if I wouldn't have had another adult there to help me I would have seriously wounded my finger. Other than that the stroller I used was easy to manage.

Graco Strollers Company Information