Graco Strollers

Compare Strollers

Research top Strollers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My Graco double stroller is very easy to use. To open it, there is a latch that I unclick and then I use my foot to kick the stroller open while holding the handle. Then, I click the latch down into place. To fold it, I just slide a lever over, pull it toward me and then click the lever back in place. In sum, it is easy to open and close with one hand. Also, I like that it has a removable tray for both seats as well as a double cup holder near the handle. I also like that it has a lot of storage underneath and a compartment on top with a lid to keep small items. However, my Graco car seat does not fit properly into the back seat. Instead, it sits on top of it. Furthermore, the front seat is a little small and doesn't recline a lot. I feel that my toddler would like it better if the seat were roomier.

Setting it up was very easy, you could unlock and expand it with one hand and it was almost as simple to collapse it again. I liked that you could open it up in front and either have to food and drink tray or not. I liked the way that it was built and the features that it had for the adults as well as the babies and toddlers. It was sturdy, but not too heavy or cumbersome. I really liked the last Graco stroller that I had. I guess that if anything it could have been a little lighter.

When setting up the stroller it is quite easy with the push button on the handle, the same when folding it up. One push of the handle and it clicks in place. I like the fact it has the dual wheels because it easy to push on grass or uneven surfaces. It not at all bulky and I like it had brakes on the front and back. Very lightweight and easy to maneuver. Also, I liked this stroller because the storage under the seat had room for diaper bag and other items. I thought it could of used a little more padding on the seat, when using a blanket it is hard to fasten the straps, and the tray on the front is easily opened when the child had her feet on the plastic tray, I feel this could be a little more secure. But the fabric was easy to wipe off and the price was very reasonable. The canopy on the hood is nice with the see through flap to keep eye on baby, and the different positions on the seat are nice for sitting or laying down. I would recommend this product.

I have the Graco type of stroller that the infant seat snaps in and out of the stroller and it also holds other brand name infant seats and it's like a universal stroller. Graco is a reliable well-known brand of strollers and car seats and other baby items that is trusted the millions every year to keep your baby safe. Their items are very well built and very sturdy and I love the stroller and the infant seat snap into so you don't have to take the baby out of the car seat and then put it into a stroller. You can just move the whole seat for when the baby is sleeping and stuff.

I love when Graco came out with the strollers that you could fold with one hand with the button at the top. You can easily hold your baby, fold the stroller and put it in the car with one hand and no more days of wrestling with the stroller for 20 minutes to try to get it to close up. The only thing I dislike about Graco is the fact that they change their style very frequently so it's hard to replace a particular item to a set if you bought a set and one and think it's messed up and you need to replace it then it's hard to locate it because they're so quickly changing the style and the core of each thing. I really like Graco overall.

Our Graco roll away stroller folded nicely and stored easily in the trunk of the car, plus it was lightweight. The stroller was also built well and lasted. The fabric was easy to remove and keep clean which was nice too. There wasn't really anything I didn't like except maybe for the price. It wasn't inexpensive. The padding on the handle could have lasted a lot longer. It was easy to put together and was dependable and took a lot of abuse. It rolled and handled smoothly. Using the stroller was easy because everything was right there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?

Our Graco Stroller's detachable car seat is very handy and convenient rather than having to buy a car seat separately. It has a very sleek design and looks comfortable if I was a baby. It was hard to fold down for storage. It takes a lot of strength to push the buttons that collapse the stroller, especially for someone like me that has muscle problems. It's not easy to set up. But it is very easy to push around town and does very well on all kinds of terrain.

I got a Graco Stroller and car seat combo. Paid around $160 for it at Walmart for my niece. I like everything about it. It’s lightweight and easy to push. I also love the huge built in basket and cup holder. It has adorable pink flower pattern too. Excellent snap fasting, very secure. The stroller is very easy and quick to set up. It is easy enough to fold with one hand. Even my eight year old can set it up or put away. It has carrying strap included that makes packing so simple. Handles with ease, very smooth. But I wish price was lower. However, considering the package, I can’t complain. Compared to the ones I used when my two were babies. This is one excellent upgrade sent from heaven. Would recommend to anyone whom is expecting.

This Graco Duoglider stroller is fairly easy to set up. A twist of the handle and it closes down. I like this double stroller because it is big enough to hold my baby lying down and have plenty of room to hold diaper bag coats in the winter when we go to the mall and room for shopping bags. The one thing I would change is that the back seat and front seat both recline fully to make one long section for the safety on the baby when lying down so not to slid through the leg holes. Also, to recline the seats it is a little more difficult as you have to squeeze the lever quite hard to get it to recline. Other than those, it's the best kind to have.

The Graco stroller we've used has an infant car seat and base included. Its one handed collapse feature makes it very easy to use and its seat converts from upright seat to a bassinet. The stroller is also easy to take shopping as it has a large carry basket. Several drink holders and phone holder included too. But it would be great if it came with 2 bases for the infant car seat instead of just one. We had to buy a separate base for another car. Otherwise, it has been a great and stylish stroller. We will keep this one for future children, as it is sturdy and has neutral colors.

Graco FastAction Jogger Click Connect XT Travel System is perfect to take for a jog or anywhere. I always get compliments of how good of a stroller I have and my child loves his stroller. It also comes with a car seat, and it is easy to close. However, they only have black with a strip of color. Other than that, the stroller is the perfect size and really easy to handle. You just need to have a good spacious car to fit it.

This Graco gray & black single stroller was easily to use. The only drawback was lifting up and out of the trunk. It was pretty bulky. But it did fold easily and open easily than most strollers. Also, I very much enjoyed the extra large basket underneath the baby, the multi-function positions for baby to lay down or sit up, the cup holders, snack spot & wallet sized cubby on the handle. I really loved everything about this stroller. Overall, Graco knows what parents need.

My Graco ready to ride stroller was easy to set up, no problems folding except the latches would catch sometimes and would be difficult. Another issue I had sometimes was locking and unlocking the brakes. I would make a definite clicking sound when the brakes are locked or unlocked. They never felt fully set and I had a difficult time with them. Also, the wheels were difficult at times over different types of terrain such as rocks and uneven ground covering. But the features I liked about the stroller was its ease of use and its appearance. It handled fairly well.

Graco Stroller has cup holders and is very roomy for my son. It also has an under carriage basket to hold additional items such as purses diaper bags and toys. It's quite easy to close down or open up. Just takes a turn at the top of the stroller and it will either collapse or open up. You just strap the baby in the seat part and they are good to go. No problems getting the baby in and out ever. But, I would get a better design for the fabric. The brown really leaves something to be desired. Other than that, I believe I would prefer the 3 wheeled stroller over the 4-wheeled stroller.

The Graco stroller has a couple of cupholders along with a functional basket as well as a very useful tray on the top for the parent. It is a hefty stroller, heavy duty but it handles very well on various terrain, even in gravel. It is easy to set up. Just release a lever and give it a tug and it snaps open. I prefer this model over others I used for my son.

We had two Graco strollers. Our first was a double that we used for our two grandkids that were 15 months apart. Our last one was a single that we used for their younger brother. Both strollers were awesome. I liked the color choices and the fact that they reclined fully and had a under basket, a sun shade and a rain shield. They were comfortable, easy to clean and fashionable. They were quite durable and a great value for the price. The brakes were easy to apply. There were cup holders for the baby AND the adults, and it was easy to use and push. Even the double stroller wasn't too heavy or unwieldy. Also, it folded and stored really easily. It steered well and rode well over rough terrain. My grandson preferred napping in the stroller to napping in his crib. They're great strollers and I have recommended it to friends and given them as gifts.

The Graco brand stroller is easy to open and close and use with one hand in case you're holding the child. It folds easily and is compact enough to keep in the van so it's readily available whenever it's needed. It also steers very easy. It holds everything you need to have with you when you're out shopping with the children. I hope they would add more colors to the line and see if there's any way to get it to fold any more compact. Also, I would like it to have a larger shade to block the sun easier.

I liked the fact that Graco stroller had entertaining parts inside for my child. I also liked how easily it broke down for transport or storage. It was very nice and low priced. It was pretty easy to set up and use although the buttons that you pressed to break it down were very stiff and it felt like you needed another person to help you. It could make it difficult when doing it by myself.

I have a Graco set with car seat. The car seat can separate from the base and the wheels were sturdy and rolled very easily. It had room for groceries at the base in a basket and I loved taking it to the grocery store. However, sometimes cleaning it was too hard and when I washed it, it took a very long time for the parts to air dry. I was always worried it would be unsanitary and had I realized this I would not have purchased this type. Also, the stroller was very heavy going upstairs (as a small woman it felt bigger than me), and sometimes the buttons to separate the parts were very hard to push to utilize the car seat. I ended up buying a lighter model that I used more often.

Graco is the name of the brand of the stroller that I use for my child and it is a brand that I trust and would use again. It is also very affordable for the quality of the product. It is a lot of bang for your buck. It is an amazing product that was a good help to me as I raise my child. It has been a companion that helps me carry my child and keep me on the go and not having to stop to carry my child and hurt my back. It is an amazing brand that will help keep you doing everyday tasks with small children.

I like its ability to travel in all terrain. It has plenty of storage at the bottom to place the diaper bag and other necessities. It also had a very stylish look with soft fabrics to keep the babies skin from getting rubbed the wrong way. It is easy to fold and has a good grip handle. It has a button on the handle that allows you to easily fold the product and put it in storage, a car, or while u put your child in the car. I dislike the size of the stroller, though, and where I could place it within my home. Also, it all could not fit more than one child which was a drawback when I had both my niece and child. But all in all, it is a great brand and product that will help any parent and that I would recommend to my friends and family to use for their children whenever they go out. If I could I would go and personally thank the brand for creating such a great unique product that has helped me so much in daily life.

The Graco stroller has very great quality material with a very sound structure. Easy to open and close with little to no trouble. Never had any problems or issues with this product and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Graco Strollers has a wide range of styles and appearances, as well as a multitude of standard features. They have models in popular styles and colors as well as classics. They also have boy themed models, girl themed models and neutral models. Their strollers are safe, attractive and inexpensive. But I would like them to be a bit more stain resistant. Kids can make big messes with bottles, sippy cups and more. I would also make it easier to remove the covers and laundry them. Other than that, it was easy to fold though sometimes hard to maneuver. I especially like the fact that it folded using a switch on the handle, as opposed to the side. The side latches can be tricky and I found that would get stuck more often. Overall, my stroller was reliable.

I got a Graco collapsible fabric stroller. It had seat reclined backward to allow the baby to sleep during our walks. It was also easy to machine wash since the material was cloth accompanied by buttons for quick removal and replacing. However, the above canopy window was poorly placed on the stroller. A shield would have been beneficial to block the sun from the baby's face as well as an extension to the child's face when walking towards the sun. Other than that, the stroller was easy to expand and collapse from the ground. The stroller as a whole could have collapsed smaller, but it was nicely compact to fit into the trunk of my Ford Escort.

I have a Graco stroller that I purchased at WalMart and the price of this was $160. I had to read the directions to set up my stroller and they were pretty easy to read and it was all around a very easy setup. It basically all came together still folded up. I had to push two buttons to unfold it and I then had to attach the kid's tray, cup holder tray and canopy. The stroller definitely grows with your child. I used it for 4 years for my daughter until she was too big for it. But it came with an infant car seat that I could attach to the stroller. And when she outgrew the car seat she just rode in the stroller.

The wheels turned easily and it had 2 cup holders at the top and a tray for me and it had a cup holder and a folding tray for the child. The cushion easily came off for washing and it had a canopy to protect the baby from the sun and rain. It also folded up for easy storage and had a big area for storage like shopping bags. It maneuvered very well and it went over rocks and dirt as well as pavement. The brakes work very well too. I have put a lot of miles on that stroller and it's still going strong.

The Graco stroller was lightweight so it was easy to carry in and out of the car. For the price it was worth every penny spent on it. We had twins so saving every cent helped at all corners. The stroller's one button fold away made it extremely easy to set up and take down. It's compact to so it didn't take up a lot of space and it was adjustable so as to fit car seat right into the frame. Only complaint would be that the parental cup holders were kinda weak and would unclip at inconvenient times.

The Graco stroller had a storage basket underneath which held a good amount of stuff along with tray for cup and other stuff I needed on hand. It also went from infant to toddler with the car seat attachment. Baby is secure and had room to get comfortable as she got older but was securely fastened in. It folded easily and was easy to set up. All you had to do was slide a lever and it unlocked and folded and to set up you pushed a button and pulled up on handle and it snapped into place. But it was on the heavy and bulky side making it hard to carry if you had other stuff. It also took up a lot of trunk room in the car if you were going on a trip.

I like that the Graco Stroller has three wheels, two in back and one in front. They are thick so I can use it on many surface whether it’s pavement, sand or rocks. We take it everywhere. It also has a removable snack tray, and a reclining seat belt. We have used it since she was born and she hasn't outgrown it yet, even though she is 20 months now. The only thing I do not care for is that it is a little hard for me to collapse it down when I take it in the vehicle. If my husband isn't around to help me, it is very awkward for me to do. It really is kind of difficult for me to handle, especially since I am a small woman. I have taken it without collapsing it down several times, which is a little inconvenient since it is also a bit heavy for me to lift and put in the back of my Tahoe.

This Graco model has the feature where you can take out the central part or inside part of the stroller and use it as a car seat. Quite easy to move back and forth as long as the stroller is no more than a few years old. The older they get the more difficult they are to use. If they are exposed to the elements especially dampness or rain the wheels tend to rust quickly and squeak badly. Not only does this make the devices difficult to use but it can also be quite embarrassing as well especially when you have those of us who have to take public transportation. I've had used models and I've had new models. The newer ones age-wise work much easier. It was essential to have one that folds and unfolds quickly as one must fold a stroller before getting on public transportation.

I like that Graco stroll has a seat as well as handles that are adjustable. Also the seat cover can be removed to be washed. To use it, you have to make sure the baby is out, pull up on the handle... push a lever by the tire with your foot... and then fold it up and make sure it is locked. I like that the safety belt is way too open and close. I like that it has the option of a wind and Rain cover. However, it could be a little lighter and easier to collapse. It can be a little tricky to close the stroller and lift it, carry it upstairs, load onto a car, etc.

We have a collapsible Graco Relay Jogger, with cute blue and purple squares and circles for a pattern on the padding, with cup holder & tray, and basket underneath. It was easy to set up. Just push the lever on both sides in. It's lightweight, collapsible and able to be stowed away into a small space when not in use, which I found to be very convenient when living in an apartment. However, it didn't handle very well and I never felt like it was very sturdy and/or strong. So I never could trust it to keep baby safe. But it was cheap and I didn't have much money, so I was just very careful.

I like that the Graco stroller has an umbrella for shade for the baby. The stroller has all the right compartments in the right places and holders needed to safely carry children items plus extra storage area for diaper bag. It will grow with the child and is adjustable. The stroller is easy to fold and unfold. It takes little to no effort to get the baby around in the stroller.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Graco became a household name in the 1950s when they introduced the first baby swing. They continue to innovate, revolutionizing the baby gear market with products like the pack and play and travel stroller. Today they make three-wheel, lightweight and double strollers, which can be found at major retailers around the world.

• Click Connect: Graco’s Click Connect infant car seats are all compatible with any Graco stroller that features the Click Connect logo. This makes it easy for parents to customize a travel system by choosing the best car seat and best stroller.
  • Easily find replacement parts: Graco’s website has a search function built for replacement parts. This makes it easy to track down and order the part(s) you need for your stroller or other Graco product.
  • Community connection and alerts: Follow Graco’s Facebook page to join the Graco community and also to receive information about alerts and recalls. They also have live and active Instagram and Twitter feeds.
  • Gear for families with multiple children: Graco has several products for twins and siblings, including their Pack ‘n Play with twins bassinet and their double strollers. Double strollers are available as either side-by-side or front-and-back style, and most fit infants and youth.
  • Personalized registry: Answer a few questions about your lifestyle and budget to receive a personalized registry, which has top suggestions of a variety of Graco products based on how you will use them. Sign up for a free account with Graco so you can save your favorite items to share with family and friends or to keep for yourself.
  • Best for Graco strollers are best for families needing a double stroller and new parents.

Compare Strollers