4.27/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Graco Strollers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Graco Strollers Reviews

Original review: May 23, 2019

I used the stroller for about 5 months when the jogger stroller stopped folding. I contacted Graco and was on hold for 30 minutes. I finally got someone, and they told me to send a proof of purchase, I had bought the stroller 11 months ago. I found my bank statement and a video of the problem, and other items they requested. I didn't hear back after a few days from my email. I called again, and was on hold for 30 minutes, when someone picked up and told me they would replace it. A few later, I got an email that my stroller is discontinued and they would like to send a different stroller. I agreed, cause we need a stroller and today I got a shipping confirmation email. All in all it took 2 week to get it replaced, but at least I didn't have to buy a new one. The quality of the stroller isn't great, but like I said, we're just happy they are sending a replacement free of charge.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I loved this stroller. It was easy to wash, easy to fold up. It was very safe and comfortable for my little girl. She loved being in it. We also got the one with the matching Playard and matching Changing Table Pad and the matching car seat as well for infants. It was great, we used it all the time.

Get expert buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I’ve written 2 emails in 2 weeks and sat on hold twice for 60 minutes with no response to try and find out about purchasing an adapter for an old stroller. Completely unresponsive. Will not be purchasing from them in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I had waited several week for Graco customer services to send me a new basket and hood for my twin buggy. But they sent the wrong ones. It took so many calls and emails to put right. And to this day it is still not sorted. Keep having to chase them up. Lovely sounding lady on the phone but useless customer services. Avoid at all costs!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The Graco LiteRider travel system is affordable. However upon further use of the stroller part since my daughter is three months now she would rather be buckled in instead of in the carrier in the stroller I have noticed some issues. The cup holder in the child’s tray comes out. And has now disappeared. The stroller only has two adjustments. Either all the way down or all the way up. My three month old isn’t quite old enough to be sitting super upright but she would not like to always be lying down either. I wish there was a middle setting. My last Graco stroller was similar in size and was able to adjust to any height of my liking.

I went with Graco because it is adorable and also good quality and easy to maneuver and open. I wish they hadn’t overlooked this feature because had I known I would have gone with a different travel system. Also the flaps on the inside of the stroller don’t stay down and get in the baby's face. I have even tried to Velcro them down but the Velcro won’t stick to the material.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

It’s ok but not great. This was a cheaper stroller with a car seat. I love the fact that there are cup holders for both me and the baby. I like the basket too. But it needs full cover to block sun out of baby's face. Also, very bumpy over gravel. Not good to push in rocky areas and can be difficult to open as well.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I really loved the Graco travel system. Everything snapped into place nicely and felt secure. Easy to travel with and not have to juggle a ton of different components to keep baby safe. But it was a little on the pricey side for a couple on a budget... but worth the investment in the long run. It was also easy to use, folded and unfolded with ease and was lightweight too. It rolled smoothly and kept baby warm. Also, had enough options for storage as well.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Graco brand stroller is lightweight making it taking it in and out of things easy. That is one of the high selling points of this individual stroller. It's very easily in the trunk of most cars especially if you have an SUV. It's great for shopping at the mall or anytime you need a quick fold and stow and go. It is a cinch to unlock. A lot of them are very hard to unlock with twisting and turning of the handles but this one is the quick switch of a flip and you are good to go and on your way. However, it could use better shocks because sometimes when we are off the beaten path and grass it really bounces a lot and wake them up. But overall, I like the unit.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Graco is a very reliable brand of baby supplies, especially for items such as baby strollers, bouncers, car seats, bottles, etc. I have used this brand with all of my babysitting charges and have absolutely adored it. Graco products are sturdily made, and run little risk of injury to the child. They are a great value for a money and last throughout the childhood. Also, assembly and usage of the Graco brand stroller was surprisingly simple, and I never had trouble assembling or disassembling this product after usage. I would recommend it even to first time parents. The only thing I would change would have more designs available in gender neutral styles.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

The Graco Jogger stroller is so easy to set up. It takes 30 seconds and I love how smooth of a ride it is. My little Maddy loves it and she passes out it in every time we go for a walk. But the wheels randomly lock by themselves. While me and my daughter go for a walk, the wheel lock will flip on and the whole stroller would stop abruptly. It’s not too big of a deal but it’s kind of annoying. Nevertheless, I like how easy it is to put away, it fits into any closet, it never gets in the way or falls over. It also fits into the car very easy, which is crucial since I travel a lot, my stroller goes wherever I go.

Graco Strollers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Graco became a household name in the 1950s when they introduced the first baby swing. They continue to innovate, revolutionizing the baby gear market with products like the pack and play and travel stroller. Today they make three-wheel, lightweight and double strollers, which can be found at major retailers around the world.

• Click Connect: Graco’s Click Connect infant car seats are all compatible with any Graco stroller that features the Click Connect logo. This makes it easy for parents to customize a travel system by choosing the best car seat and best stroller.

• Easily find replacement parts: Graco’s website has a search function built for replacement parts. This makes it easy to track down and order the part(s) you need for your stroller or other Graco product.

• Community connection and alerts: Follow Graco’s Facebook page to join the Graco community and also to receive information about alerts and recalls. They also have live and active Instagram and Twitter feeds.

• Gear for families with multiple children: Graco has several products for twins and siblings, including their Pack ‘n Play with twins bassinet and their double strollers. Double strollers are available as either side-by-side or front-and-back style, and most fit infants and youth.

• Personalized registry: Answer a few questions about your lifestyle and budget to receive a personalized registry, which has top suggestions of a variety of Graco products based on how you will use them. Sign up for a free account with Graco so you can save your favorite items to share with family and friends or to keep for yourself.

• Best for: Graco strollers are best for families needing a double stroller and new parents.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs