Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.24/5

Graco Strollers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?

Original review: June 4, 2020

I have two double strollers, a tandem Cosco double stroller and a Graco double stroller. Both have features I like, the graco stroller is nice because it fits easier through doors, and can fit all three of my toddlers if needed. However it is a pain to fold and unfold. The tandem stroller, is nice because it's lightweight and easier to store in my car. It folds and unfolds nicely however the wheels stick and make it hard to stir.

Original review: June 3, 2020

It’s awesome. It goes from stroller to car so baby can stay asleep without waking up. The ride is smooth, steady even over bumps. Turns smooth baby stay asleep & even jogging it’s smooth. Easy to get car seat in & out, locks safely & secure & smooth & locks hold wheels steady. They don’t move. Love this stroller & from car seat stage grows with baby, for as long as you need need it to age 4 or 5 depending on size of child with storage & place for your water. ❤️❤️❤️

Get buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Graco offers a reliable, durable stroller at a decent price. I have used my Graco stroller with three children and have had no issues or complaints. My stroller had ample cup holders, under seat storage, A nice reclining feature and was easy to Pack and take on the go.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I got my stroller and car seat combo 3 months ago as a gift and the wheels don’t turn and the handle grip is already tearing up!! Why does is tear up so fast when I don’t go anywhere cause of covid. So why is it already tearing up?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I received as a gift a Ready 2 Grow stroller a few months ago. All wheels are missing from box. I send emails to a guy named Curtis. At the beginning he was nice by sending me 2 wheels but still missing the other 2. After I emailed back he said I can purchased parts. I don’t understand how I need to purchased parts if they were missing from box. Then he said no longer carry parts for that model. For me it doesn’t make any sense how (1) you have the parts then (2) I can purchase parts (3) you don’t have parts any more.. I tried then calling and was waiting for about 45 min. Really Bad Customer Service!!!

Original review: May 23, 2019

I used the stroller for about 5 months when the jogger stroller stopped folding. I contacted Graco and was on hold for 30 minutes. I finally got someone, and they told me to send a proof of purchase, I had bought the stroller 11 months ago. I found my bank statement and a video of the problem, and other items they requested. I didn't hear back after a few days from my email. I called again, and was on hold for 30 minutes, when someone picked up and told me they would replace it. A few later, I got an email that my stroller is discontinued and they would like to send a different stroller. I agreed, cause we need a stroller and today I got a shipping confirmation email. All in all it took 2 week to get it replaced, but at least I didn't have to buy a new one. The quality of the stroller isn't great, but like I said, we're just happy they are sending a replacement free of charge.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I loved this stroller. It was easy to wash, easy to fold up. It was very safe and comfortable for my little girl. She loved being in it. We also got the one with the matching Playard and matching Changing Table Pad and the matching car seat as well for infants. It was great, we used it all the time.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I’ve written 2 emails in 2 weeks and sat on hold twice for 60 minutes with no response to try and find out about purchasing an adapter for an old stroller. Completely unresponsive. Will not be purchasing from them in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I had waited several week for Graco customer services to send me a new basket and hood for my twin buggy. But they sent the wrong ones. It took so many calls and emails to put right. And to this day it is still not sorted. Keep having to chase them up. Lovely sounding lady on the phone but useless customer services. Avoid at all costs!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The Graco LiteRider travel system is affordable. However upon further use of the stroller part since my daughter is three months now she would rather be buckled in instead of in the carrier in the stroller I have noticed some issues. The cup holder in the child’s tray comes out. And has now disappeared. The stroller only has two adjustments. Either all the way down or all the way up. My three month old isn’t quite old enough to be sitting super upright but she would not like to always be lying down either. I wish there was a middle setting. My last Graco stroller was similar in size and was able to adjust to any height of my liking.

I went with Graco because it is adorable and also good quality and easy to maneuver and open. I wish they hadn’t overlooked this feature because had I known I would have gone with a different travel system. Also the flaps on the inside of the stroller don’t stay down and get in the baby's face. I have even tried to Velcro them down but the Velcro won’t stick to the material.

Graco Strollers author review by ConsumerAffairs

Graco became a household name in the 1950s when they introduced the first baby swing. They continue to innovate, revolutionizing the baby gear market with products like the pack and play and travel stroller. Today they make three-wheel, lightweight and double strollers, which can be found at major retailers around the world.

• Click Connect: Graco’s Click Connect infant car seats are all compatible with any Graco stroller that features the Click Connect logo. This makes it easy for parents to customize a travel system by choosing the best car seat and best stroller.

• Easily find replacement parts: Graco’s website has a search function built for replacement parts. This makes it easy to track down and order the part(s) you need for your stroller or other Graco product.

• Community connection and alerts: Follow Graco’s Facebook page to join the Graco community and also to receive information about alerts and recalls. They also have live and active Instagram and Twitter feeds.

• Gear for families with multiple children: Graco has several products for twins and siblings, including their Pack ‘n Play with twins bassinet and their double strollers. Double strollers are available as either side-by-side or front-and-back style, and most fit infants and youth.

• Personalized registry: Answer a few questions about your lifestyle and budget to receive a personalized registry, which has top suggestions of a variety of Graco products based on how you will use them. Sign up for a free account with Graco so you can save your favorite items to share with family and friends or to keep for yourself.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team