4.26/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 9, 2017

120 Graco Strollers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

The Graco stroller's design is good, comfortable to our baby and its convenience to us especially when we travel in and out of town. That is something we really need especially during busy seasons. We live in rural area where roads and pavements are rough and not that good. My husband noticed that the stroller legs are made of plastic and I don't know if we can use it on rough pavements. Also, it's hard to follow the instructions of setting it up but we tried it again. We asked someone we know to help us install it and that worked. It takes awhile to learn to use the car seat though.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I liked the colors of the Graco roll n stroll, that it was very portable and collapsed for easy storage. It was easy to erect too. You could switch the handlebars so you could either be pushing the baby from the front or the back. I also liked that it had brakes on the wheels, was very stylish and was very easy to handle. I only wish that the wheels swiveled as that would have made it easier to steer around corners and over rocks.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Graco was convenient to use and easy to clean and store and transport. I liked the big wheels, the storage space underneath, and the cup and key holders. It also folded up pretty easily and handled well. It was still in really great condition after being used for two children. It had a button to push while you turned a handle and that was it. You did the same thing to unfold it. It easily fit in the trunk of the car when folded up. It was not really a one handed operation to fold or unfold though.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Graco has always been a good company and made excellent products. Lots of choices to pick and decide. I've even had a double stroller when the other came along and it was a great investment. The regular Graco stroller has a cup holder, extra space underneath, very smooth and easy to push, lays back, has shade, and excellent safety belt. Also, it's very affordable. It's easy to use and fold. It has a one hand latch makes it easy to fold up and still have a free hand to use especially easy if you're on your own and trying to multi-task. I love everything about it. A great product and would recommend to any parent new or not.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Graco baby stroller is well built, reliable and set up is a breeze. It is rugged and can be taken anywhere. Baby outgrows it before it could possibly wear out and it is easy enough to transport depending on model and vehicle. Some features are better for some lifestyles. Tires make a big difference depending on terrain you plan to use it on. But all models handle well under the right circumstances.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I have a Graco click n fold. I love that it folds down easily. It also has a five point harness and I feel it's very safe. The sun shield is nice and large and has a window to be able to see my child and interact with him. I also like there are two cup holders and a space for my phone. The stroller actually came put together with the exception of the wheels. It was quite simple to snap them on. As long as you're on flat terrain the stroller handles incredibly well! The brakes are easy to use and efficient. I would like the tires to be a little bigger but was unable to find that feature on any easy fold strollers. I would also have like a better material for the handle bar. The current one has an odd texture.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

The Graco Verb fabric is easy to clean. It Folds easily, rolls well, easy to clean, nice storage basket. The color is nice. There's plenty of room for cups and toys. Easy to latch into place. Multiple function as a car seat too. Steers with ease. But the Wheels are bulky and sometimes the canopy sticks when opening and closing. Graco should have an option for a booster to go with it and make the buckle easier to use and straps easier to adjust. But overall a very convenient stroller and car seat combination product.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I used a Graco baby stroller. It was compatible with infants, toddlers and small children. It converted to each requirement needed for that child's age. This saved us money and time. But Graco could add a deeper and/or bigger luggage carrier. Most strollers can hold a baby bag but this stroller could not. Other than that, it was very easy to use. You had to push only one button for the stroller to fold up. Additionally, it only had one button to add or remove the infant carrier.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

We have the Graco three piece convertible all in one set and it had pink and brown owl print. The print matched and had a cut design and colors. The stroller folded and fit nicely in my trunk but was big when opened. I like how it was easy to use and bring anywhere I went. It was smooth going straight and it was convenient. But the stroller's wheels kept getting stuck and it was hard to turn. Also, I had a hard time folding it sometimes and buttons were hard to push.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Graco is a good brand. The Graco stroller that I used for my youngest daughter was amazing and I never had any trouble with it. I could ride it across grass, dirt, beach, etc... and it wouldn't give me any problems. The one main thing that I didn't like about the Graco stroller was the fact that it was pretty heavy to carry. It was fairly easy to set up but after some time, the lever to fold it up would get stuck a lot. But it handled great otherwise. Got me through many years.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

My Greco travel came with a car seat and cup holders and place to store things. It also has buttons that I can snap so my child can sleep. It was lightweight and easy to use and maintain. It was easy to fold because of the buttons and easy to store once the stroller was folded. I wish it came with more design features though, it wasn't anything special about the stroller. It was simple, not like the strollers today which is way more advance.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I have the Graco FastAction Jogger Travel System and it came equipped with both a car seat and a car seat base. I got an all in one travel system included with one purchase. It is also classified as a jogger so it makes taking my morning walks and jogs more easy with my baby. There is a safety harness attached in case I fall or stumble that prevents the stroller from rolling if I become incapacitated. Also it has three wheels as opposed to four so it makes maneuvering the stroller much more easily handled around spaces. The stroller is very easy to fold and put away too. It is heavy though so it's a little more difficult to pick up. The car seat easily attaches and detaches so that's good. It was quite easy setting up the stroller initially too.

But one of the things I would improve upon with this stroller is the storage capacity. It has a space for your phone while using it, however the space provided was made to fit smaller editions of smartphones. I have a bigger smartphone so the space does not work for me. There is a space provided for storage underneath the stroller, a little basket like compartment where you can put your purse and any other extra items you may be carrying while using your stroller. However, this space is cramped and a little too small to fit my acquired needs. The basket could be bigger to accommodate more items.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Graco fold down stroller - I liked them because they are reliable and safe and affordable. They are easy to put away for storage too. I've been using this brand for years and will for years to come! They have a lot of choices to choose from and I like their features like cup holders, etc. I also really liked the sun covers that keep the sun out of their faces. I'm pleased with how easy the stroller fold. It is just marvelous! The ride is smooth and I'm pleased of how easy to put the baby in and out! But for improvement, make it easy to clean and I would like better waterproof materials. It would be nice to have sturdier handles too so we don't have to worry about taping it since it gets worn out easily! I also would like more baggage at the bottom and more selection of food trays.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

It was handy to have and handled okay but very bulky. It was not at all convenient. We lived upstairs, so it was difficult to get both my son and the stroller downstairs at the time. Would like to have had it more collapsible and durable though. My son was over 9 lbs. when born, so he wasn't able to use the stroller for very long. It did not have a sunscreen too, so had to keep a light blanket over the top to keep him from getting sunburned.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Graco strollers come in many configurations for different tastes and needs. Like any stroller, more features tend to make the strollers heavier, while lighter strollers tend to have fewer features. The strollers with more features are good for younger babies while the lighter strollers are better for toddlers when they aren't running around. But people like to show their personalities and my only suggestion is to have the ability to customize the colors and fabric designs. Other than that, they are sturdy and very popular. They also seem to be of high quality and are no more difficult to fold, unfold, store, and unpack than other strollers of similar quality. They fold up to fit in the car and the moving parts move well. The cup holders come in handy for both mom's and baby's drinks. Some even have carriers that can be detached.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I have a Graco with 3 wheels. Graco baby strollers are compact, durable, affordable, they have cute patterns, we loved the coordinating car seat, and easy to install in the car... It is easy to use, fold and unfold with one hand. Wheels can lock or unlock depending on terrain. Not a jogging stroller, but holds up well on brisk walks. Fabric wipes clean easily too. But I'd like a bigger, more stable holder for my phone, a place to clip a battery powered fan, more positions for baby seat to recline and more options to position canopy. Other than those would recommend for any parents. I've owned 4 Graco strollers and loved them all!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I like the shade that comes with the stroller and the cup holders and the seat belt. I really like the seat which can be adjusted to recline or sit up. But the wheels could have better quality so that the stroller lasts longer. It would also be better if the wheels could swivel so that you could run with the stroller. Setting up the stroller is no problem but it's folding the stroller up that's inconvenient. It takes a lot just to close up the stroller and it can be annoying.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

The Graco travel system is easy to fold and had an attachable car seat that attaches very easily! It comes off very easy by a button on the handle! And I like how easy it is to take apart to clean. It has great handling and very easy to use. It opens and closes with the push and turn of a button. But I suggest having colors in more variety or more color designs! Other than that really a great value and my favorite brand. 4 kids and I finally found a stroller that I love!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

The Graco umbrella stroller is easy to assemble and lightweight as well as smooth ride for baby. It is easy to take anywhere whether it be shopping or to the zoo. The stroller is satisfactory for my use and the baby seems comfortable and it works well as they grow. But if not careful fingers can be pinched when assembling the stroller and would like if it had some kind of sun protection for the baby such as a hood of some kind. Other than that we take it everywhere we go when we have our grandchildren as we have a one year old and a three year old who get tired of walking so it is very handy.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I bought a Graco All In One Stroller at Toys R Us and it was great. It had big wheels and you can take the seat out for a car seat. Was very convenient when we went to places. Disney World was the best for this stroller. Easy to push and get around. Also plenty of storage. As far folding it was great. You hit a button and flip a switch on bottom and filed down. I say it was very easy. The handling was great. Very smooth. However, I wish the wheels were a tad smaller. Wasn't too bad though. The padded seat also seemed too thin. I replaced it with a more comfy one.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

The Graco double stroller was easy to control and lots of storage underneath for the baby bag and for my purse. Also it had a lot of cup holders for sippy cups. The canopy on the top of the front part was huge and that was great. It was very easy to set up once it was assembled and folded pretty easily. I used it until my children were too old for it. I then gave it to my sister when she had babies and she got a lot of use out of it. Would buy again if needed. However, it was very large and bulky especially to put in the car after using it. It was difficult with a small 4 door car but once I bought a minivan it was fine.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I like that the Graco stroller is easy to collapse and use. Is very durable and well made. Has great features and lots of room to put things in and easy to transport in car and fun to use. It's also very lightweight.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I like the Graco stroller because it is very good brand and feels safe and functional. The color and fabrics looks nice. The baby seems to be happy. I think it is one of the brand you can trust in the market today. However, the price could go a little lower and more affordable. They could design something that is better and smaller for two kids. They can better the design by making more futuristic look. Something more cool. I got the Graco twin stroller and it was very difficult to open. They can make it a little bit easier to open and shut. It is very heavy as well. They can make it lighter and easier to assemble. It would be perfect since we have a small car. Space is very important. That should make a Little bit easier to work with. It's really hard to carry it up and down.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I have had several strollers over the years and the last was a Graco. I like the strollers that are sturdy but also easily folded and easy to store. You like a good canopy to allow for privacy and wheels that are easy to roll and navigate. It sometimes seems that to get a good sturdy stroller you have to get one that is big bulky and not easy to fold up or store. I would like easy to take off and clean parts that aren't confusing. Nice navigating wheels are a must buy. Some of the smaller strollers do not have these options. I have had strollers that are easy to set up but not as easy to handle with wheels that are not as nice as I would like. I think some of the larger strollers allow for a smoother ride and better navigation.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

The Graco Aire3 Click Connect stroller folds easily and efficiently. It stores away nicely and doesn't take up a lot of space. The stroller came with matching car seat that fits nicely and attaches and detached just as easily. As a 3-wheel stroller it is easy to handle and used perfectly for exercise and casual use. I like everything about the stroller but would like it to be more easily cleaned. Also, the strap used to recline the seat isn't very efficient and is hard to use. Other than that it's a great brand and great travel system.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I like that the Graco Modes Jogger Travel System has an infant seat that could snap out of the car and into the stroller. It has three wheels for amazing balance and ability to run with stroller. It also has lots of storage, sun shade, many different recline positions and drink holders. However, it is way too big and bulky, doesn't even fit in all trunks. It is annoying to navigate in busy places because of the size. It's difficult to get open and closed and there are no good instructions printed on the stroller, manual doesn't offer clear instructions. There is no place to put your phone and drink holders are too small.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Graco easy ride was a stroller car seat combo which I love. It makes it much safer for newborns and infants to be in the carrier then locked onto the stroller. There is more safety features and also better neck support. It is a one hand open and one hand close which makes life so much easier if you have to get into a car or onto public transportation. The only thing I don't love is how heavy and bulky it is. Also, I wish that strollers still had the choice to push the stroller with the child facing you or facing out like they did in the 1990s. I also wish there was more padding in the stroller.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I like that Graco has a cover to block out the sun as well as cup holders for the adult and the baby. They are also collapsible for easy storage and the seat can be taken out and used as a car seat so the stroller is never forgotten. But I wish that it was easier to fold up the stroller to put away as well as putting back the seat of the stroller back in after using it as a car seat. I also wish arrows were drawn on it to show how to fold it.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

It was easy to fold up for storage and to set up when I needed it by depressing two levers and lifting slightly. Steering was easy and smooth, too. It was also lightweight with ample storage space behind the baby. The baby could lie flat or sit up. I also appreciated the activity bar placed in front of the baby and the built-in umbrella.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I had this stroller when my girls were small which was 28 years ago. The Graco brand is still very popular and I see it used a lot by people, and friends with babies or small children. I really did enjoy using it. I liked that this stroller is light, has a lot of storage under the stroller, and were able to go over most terrain pretty easily. The material was easier to clean. The stroller also had a variety of positions you could use. It folded up nice and flat and fit in my trunk easily. It was easy to use. I wish that it came in other colors other than gender neutral colors. I could only find it in brown or gray.

Graco Strollers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Graco became a household name in the 1950s when they introduced the first baby swing. They continue to innovate, revolutionizing the baby gear market with products like the pack and play and travel stroller. Today they make three-wheel, lightweight and double strollers, which can be found at major retailers around the world.

• Click Connect: Graco’s Click Connect infant car seats are all compatible with any Graco stroller that features the Click Connect logo. This makes it easy for parents to customize a travel system by choosing the best car seat and best stroller.

• Easily find replacement parts: Graco’s website has a search function built for replacement parts. This makes it easy to track down and order the part(s) you need for your stroller or other Graco product.

• Community connection and alerts: Follow Graco’s Facebook page to join the Graco community and also to receive information about alerts and recalls. They also have live and active Instagram and Twitter feeds.

• Gear for families with multiple children: Graco has several products for twins and siblings, including their Pack ‘n Play with twins bassinet and their double strollers. Double strollers are available as either side-by-side or front-and-back style, and most fit infants and youth.

• Personalized registry: Answer a few questions about your lifestyle and budget to receive a personalized registry, which has top suggestions of a variety of Graco products based on how you will use them. Sign up for a free account with Graco so you can save your favorite items to share with family and friends or to keep for yourself.

• Best for: Graco strollers are best for families needing a double stroller and new parents.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs