4.36/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: March 1, 2018

161 Graco Strollers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 1, 2018

I loved the matching car seat of the Graco Comfy Cruiser that was easily clipped right on to the stroller. It made going from the car to inside a store and then back to the car a breeze. No fussy seat changing and baby just stays in the comfy little seat from car to stroller. Also there's a flip-switch on each back wheel that controls the wheel locks, and they are fairly easy to use. It also takes just a press of one button which releases the stroller to unfold from storing it. But the product has its overbearing (at times) bulkiness. Even when the stroller itself gets folded up for storage or transporting purposes, it still took up a lot of space. Would be nice to enjoy the same features I loved with a more compact storage style.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

It’s ok but not great. This was a cheaper stroller with a car seat. I love the fact that there are cup holders for both me and the baby. I like the basket too. But it needs full cover to block sun out of baby's face. Also, very bumpy over gravel. Not good to push in rocky areas and can be difficult to open as well.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Graco brand stroller is lightweight making it taking it in and out of things easy. That is one of the high selling points of this individual stroller. It's very easily in the trunk of most cars especially if you have an SUV. It's great for shopping at the mall or anytime you need a quick fold and stow and go. It is a cinch to unlock. A lot of them are very hard to unlock with twisting and turning of the handles but this one is the quick switch of a flip and you are good to go and on your way. However, it could use better shocks because sometimes when we are off the beaten path and grass it really bounces a lot and wake them up. But overall, I like the unit.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Graco is a very reliable brand of baby supplies, especially for items such as baby strollers, bouncers, car seats, bottles, etc. I have used this brand with all of my babysitting charges and have absolutely adored it. Graco products are sturdily made, and run little risk of injury to the child. They are a great value for a money and last throughout the childhood. Also, assembly and usage of the Graco brand stroller was surprisingly simple, and I never had trouble assembling or disassembling this product after usage. I would recommend it even to first time parents. The only thing I would change would have more designs available in gender neutral styles.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Very happy with this product. It’s a four-in-1 car seat. It fits my child comfortably as well as has all the safety car seats need. It’s very roomy. Has cup holders. It does just about everything. However, I wish the car seat came in more colors and styles to choose from. Would also like to see a bigger variety, also not just boy or girl patterns. Also would like to be able to change out seat covers as well makes easier to clean. But the car seat itself is pretty easy to use. Just make sure to follow directions. Once you get the hang of it it’s no problem. Also, very easy setup for all four uses.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I really loved the Graco travel system. Everything snapped into place nicely and felt secure. Easy to travel with and not have to juggle a ton of different components to keep baby safe. But it was a little on the pricey side for a couple on a budget... but worth the investment in the long run. It was also easy to use, folded and unfolded with ease and was lightweight too. It rolled smoothly and kept baby warm. Also, had enough options for storage as well.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

The Graco Jogger stroller is so easy to set up. It takes 30 seconds and I love how smooth of a ride it is. My little Maddy loves it and she passes out it in every time we go for a walk. But the wheels randomly lock by themselves. While me and my daughter go for a walk, the wheel lock will flip on and the whole stroller would stop abruptly. It’s not too big of a deal but it’s kind of annoying. Nevertheless, I like how easy it is to put away, it fits into any closet, it never gets in the way or falls over. It also fits into the car very easy, which is crucial since I travel a lot, my stroller goes wherever I go.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Graco strollers have been in the family for years. I been in them when I was a baby with my twin. I like Graco strollers because they are a reasonable price. They are very easy to fold up with just one click. They last long and have nice varieties of colors and designs for their strollers. GRACO STROLLERS ARE SUPER EASY TO HANDLE, NICE GLIDE TO IT. They are a very reliable baby transportation. Perfect for me and my kids. I will stick with that brand of strollers.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Ours was a plaid Graco stroller with a coverup and it was alright. Folding abilities and easy to stow away. We had an easy time going around to festivals with it. I had a very compact trunk in my vehicle and it fit in nicely. It was really easy to use. I purchased a couple different types before but I liked this one best. All you had to do was pull-up and it locked into position. It handled well with the exception of the turning. Wheels were hard to steer. If you had to move it over gravel it was nearly impossible to do. Maybe they can have better bearings in the steering wheels.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

The Graco car seat and stroller combination is very easy to use and setup. It fold with a simple little press of button and the handle turns. It fits nicely in the back of the car. Very convenient for everyday life and those long vacations. Especially nice at the malls. When placing car seat in it, it simply snaps into place. I like the larger size stroller. It also has a nice big storage basket on the bottom to carry all the many things you need when you have young children. Did I mention how cute the designs are as well! Great stroller again, we loved it.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

This stroller rocks! I can attach the car seat right to my Graco stylus click connect travel system. It is just the right size to fit in my trunk, with room to spare! It is pretty perfect but it would be nice to have a few more color and design options. This stroller rides so smoothly and is so easy to use. First off it was very easy to assemble out of the box. It took me about 5 minutes by myself and I love how easily this folds up and unfolds. Just a pull of a belt.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

My Graco stroller was designed for multiple babies and allowed for a flap to be pulled over to block light fully, either over one child or both, for when they were sleeping. It also had an easy-folding design and was one of the more compact models at the time. A trigger underneath unlocked it for folding and it folded in on itself. Unfolding was a simple matter of shaking it open. The main difficulty in handling was turning it; the front wheels were stiff and did not turn easily. Also, it was not easy to clean if the children spilled liquids in the stroller, as there was no way to remove the cloth portion for cleaning. But the stroller was decent for the price.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I like the design of the Greco Black Strollers, shade adjusted and basket underneath. Cushiony and I also liked to be able to just snap the infant car seat right on the stroller. It also had brakes that are new and improved from all the older ones. This stroller also had cup holders which is also a plus! It folds and stores away very nicely and handles very well. I didn’t get confused with this like I did with all the other necessary items I had to figure out after having a baby. This stroller was perfect. But to make it better, you could have built in a air condition seats and heater. And the bottom basket could maybe be turned into a heater.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

The Graco Double Stroller was easy to assemble and once assembled it was easy to use and operate. It had ample space for both of my twin daughters and I was able to use it for them as infants up until they were toddlers. It was easy to fold up and put back down and also wasn't bulky and didn't take up a lot of space. But when folding and unfolding the stroller there is a part of the stroller that pinched my finger once and my finger actually got wedged in the spot. I had to have another adult help me fold the stroller to get my finger released. It was scary and if I wouldn't have had another adult there to help me I would have seriously wounded my finger. Other than that the stroller I used was easy to manage.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I like the sturdy construction of the Graco travel system, the wheels are durable, the ease to fold it up and open it as well as how easy it is to snap the car seat in. I enjoy the tray on top for my drinks and a place for my keys and phone. It is easy to set up and take it out of the box, pull the latch and push on the tray to open it. I like everything about my stroller but I wish there were new colors and prints or an option to personalize the colors and print.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

The Greco Baby Jogger City Stroller proved to be roomy, easy to handle and quite simple to use. Easily broke down for storage and maneuvering the baby. It was right for the purpose that my wife and I used the stroller for and it provided great comfort to myself and the baby. My baby loved to ride in it and I loved the fact that my baby was happy, safe and comfortable. Plus it was nothing to compromise with regards to our child's safety and comfort. It was well worth the money spent all the way around.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I loved the Graco 3 in 1. First of all the earth tones colors were easy to keep clean. The detachable infant car seat/carrier was so nice to take anywhere, one less item to have to carry. And once he was too big for the carrier, we could remove it and still use the stroller function. The only thing that was bothersome about this stroller was the fact that when you unfold it to set it up the joint that released the lock was very hard to release and open, once open though it locked great. The lock and release feature was very hard to use and if using this feature with a screaming baby in the other arm/ hand was brutal. They should make it to where it can be opened and locked with one hand. And it is a bit bulky, too. But it is the best overall travel necessity.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

The Graco Collapsible stroller made it relatively easier to transport in the car. A canopy was nice to have for sun, wind, and rain. The bottom mesh area was useful for carrying a diaper bag. The folding mechanism was quick, although sometimes precarious due to the possibility of catching and pinching a finger in the mechanism. Handling was a bit wobbly and larger wheels may be helpful. It would have been helpful to have sturdier wheels. More cushioning in the seat would provide more comfort too and a cup holder and an area in back for carrying small items would have been helpful.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Graco is a top brand stroller and I like all of the features the Comfy Cruiser has. It has a top on it to protect from the sun and a basket on bottom a place to put drinks and snacks for if you're taking a walk and safety buckles so they don't fall out. The stroller is also very easy to use, setting up and fold and unfold. It handles good and really smooth not rough when you're pushing on the stroller. It's a very good stroller and I really like it a lot.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

It's been about 15 years since I last used Graco! The stroller popped right up out of the box and no assembly required. :) It folded up flat and slid perfectly under my daughter's crib. It took no space up in my trunk of my car. However, the stroller just came in primary colors and I had a girl and I did everything in pink so, I wish it had came in pink. But I loved that stroller! It had drink holders and it also had a full swinging handle so baby could ride front facing or rear facing. That helped my kiddo with her colic.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

My Graco Baby Stroller is sturdy, easy to open and fold up. One can just pick it up and it unfolds easily, with gravity. It's also easy to store and clean. It's stain resistant and long lasting. It is smooth rolling and rides smooth on most surfaces. It has adequate wheels, won't wear out easily, comfortable seats with plenty of room. I like the pocket on the back to store diapers and other necessities. But I would like more color choices and maybe be more pleasing to the eye. It could have better tires that is made of a rubberized material and possibly offer interchangeable "off road" wheels with ability to elevate stroller to accommodate "off road" wheels.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

This stroller serves the purpose and expectations I expected. It was highly recommended from family and friends so I was well aware it's what I wanted. I like the way the stroller rides and maneuvers no matter what surface it rides on. I also like the ease in unfolding it and collapsing it. The material is nice with extra storage space for diaper bags and other items. The tray also affords the ability to hold cups and snacks for toddlers. The canopy with side protection offers great shade and protection from unexpected rain or weather. The opened stroller locks in place soundly safely from inadvertent slips that could cause a collapse. I like the wheel lock as well. It holds the stroller in place making it easy to put the baby or toddler in safely. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

It folds up pretty easy but sometimes the locks on it is hard to undo and seems to want to get stuck. Figure out a way for the locks on it not to jam up. Believe it's due to getting bent or wore out. Start making them more heavy duty or maybe use a slide device that has button to push then slide to disengage lock. I would also like for it to have heavy duty shocks and springs to help with smoother ride so it dont bounce around the baby and the items under area of the basket too much. It would help not to startle the baby when sleeping plus easier on person pushing it on their hands and may give the baby lot more comfortable ride. But the bigger wheels on back helps going up sidewalks and over humps plus I like the storage space and how it had full cover top to keep weather and sun out.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Graco Jogger - It is a jogging stroller that easy for use on pavement, grassy or sandy terrain. The stroller is user friendly, features handles and buttons designed to easily open or close the stroller, and it folds nicely and stores away easily in my closet or vehicle. It is not extremely heavy, making it less exhausting to carry from point A to point B. The stroller also has plenty of space for storage, such as cupholders, and place for a phone or keys, and a space underneath the stroller. However, a stroller designed for rigorous outdoor use should have sturdier, more durable tires. The tires frequently require air fillups. I would like if the jogging stroller had better tires.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Very easy to set up and use, and easy to fold out or up. Can be done with one hand and one foot. Which is great if you're already holding the baby. The seat folds down for sleeping or a changing place you know is safe and was thickly padded for comfort. Seat belt adjusted easily as well. Very easy to steer and it handles smoothly. Had big thick wheels for non paved paths. However, the top cover and the basket at the bottom were weak in stability and construction as well as material. The latching hook could have been placed somewhere else for easier access and use.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

Once I understood the method, setup was extremely simple and easy. Closing also was very efficient. Graco Ready2Grow had 2 tires on each corner and an extendable handle. Although advertised as being for one child it was roomy enough to accommodate 2 children for a week at Disney World. Plus plenty of storage space for extras which was well constructed and easy to reach. Would have been nice to have a separate insulated storage area though and have the weather flaps more waterproof. But it was well constructed and lasted through 2 children and was in good shape when we passed it on. A very sturdy model which we were extremely satisfied with.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

The Graco 2007 was so easy to use. You could also fold and unfold it all with one hand and I loved it. It was also so easy to steer, all one handedly, and adjust for sitting and reclining and to adjust for a growing baby. I wish I could have had it in a more stylish pattern like the currently available patterns. It also had a low quality battery operated speaker that was never ever used. That seemed a waste of resources. That aside, I liked that it had cup holders, a large storage basket, durable construction, easy to clean tray and fabric.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

The Graco stroller is great for walks and is fairly easy to set up. But it's a bit heavy so it's hard for my wife because of the strength required. Sometimes I need to have our nanny set it up if I came from the gym recently. I would recommend making the stroller have a bigger carrying space for items I don't want to carry. I also wish the stroller came with a headlight for night walks. Otherwise, I like the size of the stroller, the visor that helps for protecting against the sun, and the cup holder, a small but necessary thing. A second cup holder would be great too.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

The Graco Ready to Grow Click Connect was easy to set up and take down. It had a pull pin that would unlock the stroller from being upright and it folded with ease for storage. Opening and locking in place was the same. Very comfortable thick padded seating with soft velvet outer cover. Large wheels that lock and a sun visor that kept the sun out of the baby's face. However, as a man... it seemed that maybe the part where your hands wrapped around the push bar could of been more meatier.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Graco convertible stroller seems comfortable, is attractive and reasonably well made including straps to secure the child. It is also covered to provide some degree of shade from the sun. It folds well but it is heavy and awkward to handle. it would be great if it were lighter and more easily handled when lifting into the car. More storage for purse and bags would be nice though. Plus an area where the child could place toys to play and maybe be secure would be lovely! Otherwise, good performance for the price.

Graco Strollers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Graco became a household name in the 1950s when they introduced the first baby swing. They continue to innovate, revolutionizing the baby gear market with products like the pack and play and travel stroller. Today they make three-wheel, lightweight and double strollers, which can be found at major retailers around the world.

• Click Connect: Graco’s Click Connect infant car seats are all compatible with any Graco stroller that features the Click Connect logo. This makes it easy for parents to customize a travel system by choosing the best car seat and best stroller.

• Easily find replacement parts: Graco’s website has a search function built for replacement parts. This makes it easy to track down and order the part(s) you need for your stroller or other Graco product.

• Community connection and alerts: Follow Graco’s Facebook page to join the Graco community and also to receive information about alerts and recalls. They also have live and active Instagram and Twitter feeds.

• Gear for families with multiple children: Graco has several products for twins and siblings, including their Pack ‘n Play with twins bassinet and their double strollers. Double strollers are available as either side-by-side or front-and-back style, and most fit infants and youth.

• Personalized registry: Answer a few questions about your lifestyle and budget to receive a personalized registry, which has top suggestions of a variety of Graco products based on how you will use them. Sign up for a free account with Graco so you can save your favorite items to share with family and friends or to keep for yourself.

• Best for: Graco strollers are best for families needing a double stroller and new parents.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs