Graco Strollers

Compare Strollers

Research top Strollers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The Graco stroller was lightweight so it was easy to carry in and out of the car. For the price it was worth every penny spent on it. We had twins so saving every cent helped at all corners. The stroller's one button fold away made it extremely easy to set up and take down. It's compact to so it didn't take up a lot of space and it was adjustable so as to fit car seat right into the frame. Only complaint would be that the parental cup holders were kinda weak and would unclip at inconvenient times.

The Graco stroller had a storage basket underneath which held a good amount of stuff along with tray for cup and other stuff I needed on hand. It also went from infant to toddler with the car seat attachment. Baby is secure and had room to get comfortable as she got older but was securely fastened in. It folded easily and was easy to set up. All you had to do was slide a lever and it unlocked and folded and to set up you pushed a button and pulled up on handle and it snapped into place. But it was on the heavy and bulky side making it hard to carry if you had other stuff. It also took up a lot of trunk room in the car if you were going on a trip.

I like that the Graco Stroller has three wheels, two in back and one in front. They are thick so I can use it on many surface whether it’s pavement, sand or rocks. We take it everywhere. It also has a removable snack tray, and a reclining seat belt. We have used it since she was born and she hasn't outgrown it yet, even though she is 20 months now. The only thing I do not care for is that it is a little hard for me to collapse it down when I take it in the vehicle. If my husband isn't around to help me, it is very awkward for me to do. It really is kind of difficult for me to handle, especially since I am a small woman. I have taken it without collapsing it down several times, which is a little inconvenient since it is also a bit heavy for me to lift and put in the back of my Tahoe.

This Graco model has the feature where you can take out the central part or inside part of the stroller and use it as a car seat. Quite easy to move back and forth as long as the stroller is no more than a few years old. The older they get the more difficult they are to use. If they are exposed to the elements especially dampness or rain the wheels tend to rust quickly and squeak badly. Not only does this make the devices difficult to use but it can also be quite embarrassing as well especially when you have those of us who have to take public transportation. I've had used models and I've had new models. The newer ones age-wise work much easier. It was essential to have one that folds and unfolds quickly as one must fold a stroller before getting on public transportation.

I like that Graco stroll has a seat as well as handles that are adjustable. Also the seat cover can be removed to be washed. To use it, you have to make sure the baby is out, pull up on the handle... push a lever by the tire with your foot... and then fold it up and make sure it is locked. I like that the safety belt is way too open and close. I like that it has the option of a wind and Rain cover. However, it could be a little lighter and easier to collapse. It can be a little tricky to close the stroller and lift it, carry it upstairs, load onto a car, etc.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Graco Strollers?

We have a collapsible Graco Relay Jogger, with cute blue and purple squares and circles for a pattern on the padding, with cup holder & tray, and basket underneath. It was easy to set up. Just push the lever on both sides in. It's lightweight, collapsible and able to be stowed away into a small space when not in use, which I found to be very convenient when living in an apartment. However, it didn't handle very well and I never felt like it was very sturdy and/or strong. So I never could trust it to keep baby safe. But it was cheap and I didn't have much money, so I was just very careful.

I like that the Graco stroller has an umbrella for shade for the baby. The stroller has all the right compartments in the right places and holders needed to safely carry children items plus extra storage area for diaper bag. It will grow with the child and is adjustable. The stroller is easy to fold and unfold. It takes little to no effort to get the baby around in the stroller.

Seeing how it was the early 1980's, it did take some doing to unfold and lock into place. Also, I think I would have improved upon the wheel locking system it had. The locking systems to prevent the stroller from rolling away would always give away on one wheel or another. But the stroller rolled well without any major problems to speak of. It has stroller visor, large storage underneath and behind, convenient tray. My kids loved to lay down in their strollers and sleep so I'm guessing it was pretty comfortable too. It was great.

Graco stroller is easy to use, came with car carrier and cover to protect the baby was both rear and front facing. Also, the stroller handles very smoothly. I was able to push the stroller with one hand and my other child was even able to push the stroller with ease. Stored away easy too and very easy to fold. You just pull it out, hold the handle and squeeze it and it folds out. Same way to lock it up to fold it up. It could of used a little more storage for the diaper bag under the stroller, but other than that I really liked the Graco stroller. This stroller is a great quality and it grows with your child. I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a stroller for their child.

The Graco Double Stroller is easily collapsible and it can be opened with one hand and the push of a button. It allowed me to carry a new-born in his car seat and a 2-year old toddler. But the weight limitations on the stroller were considerably low which had the toddler outgrowing the seat rapidly. It was sad that we were unable to use it for very long as it was very useful with 2 children. The access of getting the children in and out of the seat was great. It is also easily stored when folded and very sturdy.

Graco has the best kind of strollers. That's why we decided to purchase one. Has lots of compartments to hold our things. And it's an easy grab and go. It's fairly easy to use. It's just take one click and the entire stroller props itself up. I like that 'cause when it's raining and cold I can easily take it down when needed. However, when purchasing the stroller I thought it would be able to carry my 20 lb daughter and at least a 5 lb diaper bag. Which it doesn't - therefore I stopped carrying a diaper bag and used a backpack instead.

It's easy to operate the Graco Pace Click Connect stroller. It has covers with shade, storage pockets for personal items, cup and cellphone holders and rubber grip on handle. It's easy to unfold, one hand steering and lightweight so easily carried to site for unfolding to take place. It has accurate steering for limited hands or maneuverability and strong fabric which helps durability especially with older children. Its car seat base click mechanism is easy to perform and transfer among several brand items within system. Warranty is reasonable although immediate return policy could be extended.

But it's not easy to wash all fabric of the stroller and there are limited ways for shaded cover to Velcro and secure and there are limited variety of colors. It’s not completely waterproof too so potential mold issues may occur and price seemed a little high for the features offered. Either add more options or lower overall price. If corresponding car seat isn't purchased that feature is lost completely.

The parent's tray of the stroller Graco Quatro Tour Travel System can fall over baby if the sun canopy is not completely in the upper position. An accident would have happened had my baby been in the stroller at the time the tray fell.

I am completely infuriated by the Graco travel system i bought. While the snug ride seat is great the stroller is a big piece of junk. I have only used it a half dozen times, spent 350.00 on this system and screws are popping off the frame left right and center. I am a single mother on a budget and this cost a large chunk of savings to get, my son was born in the fall so we didn't even use it until this past 2 mos with spring arriving. He only weighs 17lbs and is 7mos old, well within weight range

I cannot afford to go out and purchase another and Graco will only send new screws, i do not feel this system is safe. Why does the entire thing have to fall apart before i will be compensated?

I purchased a Graco Lite Rider and shortly after the front wheel snapped off. I called Graco and they refused to send out a new wheel (I got it as a gift and did not have the receipt). I returned the entire stroller to the store for a new one, and within 1 week the front wheel snapped off. I returned it again for a third stroller and wrote Graco a letter asking them switch to a safer model. The Graco rep said that they had far safer models but were unable to help. They basically told me to return the stroller and buy someone else's product. Graco customer service was horrendous.

Damage was 2 strollers breaking with my newborn son inside.

The Car seat does not snap into the shopping carts the cover for the car seat is ripping I can not shop with her in the back or I have to pull another cart which is very hard to do when I have 3 other kids and my husband is serving overseas. I Paid over 145.00 for this stroller.

After setting up the stroller, latching it in place, placing diaper bag and my two children (21 months and 9 months) in stroller it colapsed and folded up on them. It trapped my youngest daughter in the middle and sent my older daughter crashing face first into the cement parking lot. It took a minute to get the stroller unfolded.

My younger daughter was unhurt, but my older daughter had a laceration on her head and swelling. She had to be taken to the ER for a CT Scan and evaluation. There was no concussion; however, she does have a bruise on her forehead.We incurred the cost of ER bills and the stroller needs to be replaced.

I purchased a Graco Lite Rider Stroller(Day of Hunny model) three months ago. A few weeks after the purchase one of the wheels came off while pushing a brand new baby. Then my husband fixed it and then this past weekend two more wheels came off. This is a serious hazard when you have a new tiny baby.

I set up the stroller correctly and set my son in it. He is one year old and 23 lbs, well within the stroller's weight limit. After I buckled him in, the stroller collapsed and folded. It snapped down on his head and he was trapped. I had to struggle to open the stroller which took at least a full minute.

My son now has a black eye that was very swollen for the first two days. I have been searching for contact information for this company and have only found numbers that do not work. I am very upset. The stroller was purchased new and never damaged. It is called "Adventure Elite"

For my baby shower I received a Coach Rider stroller. The stroller is spacious and beautiful but I have had nothing but problems with it since I have had it. The car seat/ carrier portion of the stroller will not grasp on to shopping carts when I take my daughter shopping with me. Hence, I am left with no choice but to put my daughter in the larger portion of the cart, leaving no room for food.

Another problem that I have faced ever since my daughter could sit up is that the stroller will not allow her to sit up. I am forced to put her in the stroller with a few pillows behind her. At first the back of the stroller would stay up temporarily but not it falls down every time. This stroller was a little shy of $200.00 and I am outraged with the quality of this product. I would appreciate it if you would allow me to send this stroller in for repair because it isn't suitable for my child.

My daughter enjoys seeing the world around her when we go strolling around the park but she is not able to do so. I am embarrassed to take her outside in a stroller that is defective. I cannot afford to buy another stroller and I don't think I should have to.

I purchased a Graco travel system for my daughter for Christmas. Within the first week the left rear wheel fell off, also the right front wheel does not touch the ground making it difficult to control, also the carseat handle and screws are very poorly made.

My daughter is 2 years old and does not have the force to break anything on this stroller/carseat combo. I find this to be very disturbing. I paid $49.99 for this and am now stuck with something thaT IS BROKEN. I could not afford it to begin with, but now I'm stuck with something that is garbage!

I have the Duo Graco stroller that has the straps that can't be adjusted. The foot holes for the child in the back are also too small for my child's feet. Also, while at the park, I set the brakes and was attending to my 3-year-old and the stroller went down the hill and my child landed upside down in the creek. This was horrible, my son was soaked, had scratches on his chest, and was terrified of the stroller for about a week.

The weight of the child in the front pulled the stroller down the hill. Nowhere did it say when I bought this stroller that when only one child is in the stroller that the brakes won't hold. When I got to the stroller the brakes were still on but my son had flipped over.

This could have been much worse, had I not gotten him immediately he could have drowned and there were lots of rocks in the creek that could have hurt his head a lot worse. I have not contacted Graco due to the fact that their website is always down when I try.

I have a problem with my Graco stroller. The straps, which secure my children, do not move. I cannot make them bigger and the opening in which the child's feet go is not big enough for me to get them in and out safely and easily.

The stroller is going on 6 months old. When I tested it the kids were smaller and I had no reason to think that it would become a problem.

I called Babies R Us and talked to a customer service representative, Karen, I told her I was having some problems with the stroller, it was 5 months old and could I bring it in to exchange it for a different kind.

She asked me if I had the receipt, I said yes, she said no problem, come on in and a specialist from that department would help me find a new stroller that best suits my needs.

I arrived at the store and the manager, Adam spoke to me I told him the problems and he himself tried to adjust the straps and could not.

He told me that he could not exchange the stroller for it was after the 90-day return period and all he could do was call Graco, which he tried and could not get thru and told me to call them when they got back from lunch.

He said Graco would not take the stroller back for credit because of the 90-day period and it was not a resellable item.

When I called Graco they told me that this is a design problem and not defective. She could send me a new seat. The straps are all the same and there is a 5-inch opening for the child to get her feet through which should be enough space.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Graco became a household name in the 1950s when they introduced the first baby swing. They continue to innovate, revolutionizing the baby gear market with products like the pack and play and travel stroller. Today they make three-wheel, lightweight and double strollers, which can be found at major retailers around the world.

• Click Connect: Graco’s Click Connect infant car seats are all compatible with any Graco stroller that features the Click Connect logo. This makes it easy for parents to customize a travel system by choosing the best car seat and best stroller.
  • Easily find replacement parts: Graco’s website has a search function built for replacement parts. This makes it easy to track down and order the part(s) you need for your stroller or other Graco product.
  • Community connection and alerts: Follow Graco’s Facebook page to join the Graco community and also to receive information about alerts and recalls. They also have live and active Instagram and Twitter feeds.
  • Gear for families with multiple children: Graco has several products for twins and siblings, including their Pack ‘n Play with twins bassinet and their double strollers. Double strollers are available as either side-by-side or front-and-back style, and most fit infants and youth.
  • Personalized registry: Answer a few questions about your lifestyle and budget to receive a personalized registry, which has top suggestions of a variety of Graco products based on how you will use them. Sign up for a free account with Graco so you can save your favorite items to share with family and friends or to keep for yourself.
  • Best for Graco strollers are best for families needing a double stroller and new parents.

Compare Strollers