4.44/5

27 Chicco Strollers Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2018

The car seat sits securely in my car without moving. I have driven around with my husband in the back seat feeling if it moves when I make turns or have to stop fast. He assured me that it hardly moves at all and that our baby will be completely safe. However, it sometimes feels cheap when I try to buckle the seat and sometimes it's hard to trust that if there were ever an accident that it would stay completely intact. Nevertheless, my overall experience with the car seat was positive. I am a very safe and aware driver so I am not too concerned on that aspect. I like that it is easy and simple to use so that I know I'm doing it right.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I like Chicco car seats because of their track record of being super safe, comfortable, cute, stylish, gender neutral, and they are within a reasonable price point. We loved every aspect of our Chicco KeyFit. From the soft cushions and the gentle fabric. Chicco KeyFit is easy to install using the latch feature and easily tightens Into the seat leaving little wiggle room in case of an accident. It’s also super easy to get in and out of the car, and click directly into the Chicco stroller. Also we could use the same seat with Multiple cars. Just clip it in any car you may be using and it’s easy as pie! The cushions were easy to remove for easy cleaning also which is a huge benefit for babies with GI issues.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Chicco Strollers was easy to place into the car and I felt it secured well and was affordable. It was also well padded and it fit okay in the back seat and I felt it supported the child well. However, it was bulky and the clip was a little difficult to latch and the straps could have been softer and it was heavy when I picked it up. For the most part, it was still a good experience. I have seen worse car seats. It worked well the whole time I had the thing for and the kid seemed happy in it.

Original review: May 18, 2018

This Chicco car seat was very well constructed. I felt the child was safe in this car seat. Straps were designed flawlessly to hold the child in place for their safety. It was a little expensive though and I would like more color variety. My overall experience was great and I have recommended this brand to others and will continue to do so in the future.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Our Chicco is excellent! I love that the safety ratings are high as well as the comfortability it provides. I know my child is safe. I love that it is easy to clean and has easy removal. The fact that it is lightweight makes me very happy when we are in a hurry to get in and out. I can carry it with ease, unlike clunky traditional car seats. I love this brand. My child enjoys it and that is the most important thing to me, next to safety of course.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chicco Strollers?

Original review: May 14, 2018

Very safe and secure, soft enough for my kid, easy to fasten and remove from the seat. Lightweight but gives so much protection. Very nice design and has lots of extra features which makes it the best car seat. But it should have a holder for heads when they fall off and when a kid is sleeping so their head is more secure and not hanging as it is bad for their neck. It would be perfect if it is detachable and easy to use/take on and off. Otherwise, it is good. Overall the safety is first and it's totally doing its job to protect my kid. Lots of features for more comfortable ride and sleep especially on long drives for kids.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I like it being convertible and was able to grow as my child grew. It saved me from having to buy more as she got bigger, she was comfortable and didn't get hot and sweaty sitting in it. On the other hand, I wish car seats could be built into a car rather than having to constantly go through the process of making sure the car seat was safely secure. Every time the car wasn't in use the car seat came out with us so all that time taken up by securing the seat I could've used on something else.

Original review: May 12, 2018

I like Chicco Strollers because it is high quality and very well made products for children that last and keep their value if you take care of them properly so you can pass them along to someone else who may need them when you are done and dont need it anymore so they can use it also. I passed them along to another new mom for her to use. And you get a lot of cute pictures while they are in their car seat. But the price is a little high for new parents who probably don't have much money for that stuff especially a designer brand like Chicco.

Original review: May 11, 2018

We have 2 of Chicco's convertible car seats and they have high ratings in safety. My son is only one and this seat will grow with your child from newborn to 5 years old. It has different positions so baby can sit up or lay back. The straps are adjustable. Lots of padding and comfortable for baby to sit in. I love Chicco and I would recommend this brand to anyone. My overall experience with them has been great! However, they are just really big car seats and they take up a lot of room in whatever vehicle we have ever put it in.

Original review: May 11, 2017

I like the recliner function of the stroller, the basket underneath for storage, the textured bar on the basket that I can step on to lift the stroller when I'm going over bumps, the cupholders, and the adjustable handle. It is easy to use on any terrain, especially with the foot bar. You click a button, pull the handle upright, and this unlocks the stroller so you can open it. But after years of use, sometimes I have trouble opening and folding it back up. Also, it is super bulky and I would like it more if it is not so heavy and more compact. I also do not like that I cannot figure out how to take the cover off to wash it.

Chicco Strollers Company Information