4.44/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Chicco Strollers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Chicco Strollers Reviews

Original review: June 2, 2018

Chicco Strollers has good quality and durable, easy to fit and adjust and child found it very comfortable. This seat is a very good value and worth every penny. I also like that the cover comes over so you can wash it. I also like how easy it is to put in/take out. Overall, I am happy with everything about it. I would buy again and recommend this seat to anyone looking for a good car seat for their child at any age.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Chicco Strollers is reliable and safe and trustworthy. I love everything about it. It's an amazing car seat to own and I recommend this car seat to all mothers expecting a new baby.

Get expert buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Chicco Strollers is easy to use and a brand that's trustworthy, also very lightweight which is nice because some car seats are heavy and some don't fit right in the car, they wobble. Furthermore, it was very affordable, easy to install, and was easy to get the infant seat in and out. I'm very happy with it.

Original review: May 30, 2018

My overall experience was good and what I expected of the product and the brand itself as I have used other products like a high chair from Chicco before. I like many features but most of my favorite features would be anything that functions primarily for safety and support of my baby and or child in the unfortunate event of an accident and or emergency situation. However, the biggest dislikable feature would have to be the weight of car seats; they tend to be bulky for safety but also very heavy as the child grows.

Original review: May 27, 2018

The Chicco Stroller was very sturdy and I barely had to keep adjusting the seat. I felt that my baby was safe and it didn't make me feel uncomfortable. When she was tiny it supported her neck and when she got old enough this was one of the car seats she didn't climb out or break out of. Other car seats I have had somehow she could escape. The price was exceptional and wasn't too expensive like a lot of brands. The only thing I didn't like was it got stained up pretty fast. Nevertheless, my overall experienced was excellent and outta all the car seats I have had which is a lot the Chicco Stroller was the one I was most pleased with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chicco Strollers?

Original review: May 26, 2018

Chicco Strollers was really easy to use, most car seats are difficult and they never cooperate but not this one. I like the snap action sounds to let me know when to stop or keep going. While everything that needed was there, my overall experience with the car seat was neutral. I was not impressed but I was not disappointed either.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Chicco is the best car seat I have ever buy. It's a trusted brand and I love it. I love the quality of this car seat. It's unique and very comfy for my child. It has a very good color too. My kid likes it and it has really nice good quality... If I buy in the future I'm sure to buy the same brand because I really like it.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Chicco Strollers is easy to handle and hook up to the car restraint system. The latches and how they are stored when not in use is very nice. The car seat itself is lightweight enough for a smaller person to handle even with a small child in it. While I liked the car seat overall, one minor improvement to the way the harness tightens would be helpful especially for smaller individuals. My girlfriend who is much smaller than myself doesn't always have enough strength to fully tighten down the harness completely and it tends to be loose on my daughter when that happens. But the ability to lug it around and it's weight offset the issue with the tightening of the harness. It's not that it doesn't tighten down. It's just a little. more difficult to use for some than others.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I like the color, shape and the size of the Chicco car seat. It has two seat belts that are placed on the left and in the middle. I like how they function and it seems very hard to get it open for protection purposes. However, I dislike the harness because it is a bit too snug to get it open. I usually need to use two of my hands to get it open. Also, the car seat is a little tight and the string of the belt is not as soft as the ones I have used before. But other than that, it is a great car seat.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Chicco Strollers was my daughter’s choice. Just used what she had and it seemed fine. We never used car seats when she was small but I really like them, most of the time. It is easy to remove child unless they are sleeping and is easy transfer. Colors are nice but washability and easy access are very important. On a long ride, they are hard and uncomfortable to sit between. They need safety first but too bad the frames couldn’t be softer so they don't gouge the extra passenger with an easily removable shell that is soft as well. Cup holders are a great addition too.

But one of my biggest worries is extraction if car goes in water or fire bursts out. Seat belts are a big enough problem so how can you quickly remove infant or child is a big concern of mine. We lived along a big river with poor windy roads so everyone concerned but law made us use car seats. Adults who were belted in usually died because they could not get out of straps so we usually unbelted for that 25 mile part of the drive and used our belts the rest of the time.

Chicco Strollers Company Information