4.44/5
Based on 27 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

27 Chicco Strollers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 2, 2018

Chicco Strollers has good quality and durable, easy to fit and adjust and child found it very comfortable. This seat is a very good value and worth every penny. I also like that the cover comes over so you can wash it. I also like how easy it is to put in/take out. Overall, I am happy with everything about it. I would buy again and recommend this seat to anyone looking for a good car seat for their child at any age.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Chicco Strollers is reliable and safe and trustworthy. I love everything about it. It's an amazing car seat to own and I recommend this car seat to all mothers expecting a new baby.

Get expert buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: May 31, 2018

Chicco Strollers is easy to use and a brand that's trustworthy, also very lightweight which is nice because some car seats are heavy and some don't fit right in the car, they wobble. Furthermore, it was very affordable, easy to install, and was easy to get the infant seat in and out. I'm very happy with it.

Original review: May 30, 2018

My overall experience was good and what I expected of the product and the brand itself as I have used other products like a high chair from Chicco before. I like many features but most of my favorite features would be anything that functions primarily for safety and support of my baby and or child in the unfortunate event of an accident and or emergency situation. However, the biggest dislikable feature would have to be the weight of car seats; they tend to be bulky for safety but also very heavy as the child grows.

Original review: May 27, 2018

The Chicco Stroller was very sturdy and I barely had to keep adjusting the seat. I felt that my baby was safe and it didn't make me feel uncomfortable. When she was tiny it supported her neck and when she got old enough this was one of the car seats she didn't climb out or break out of. Other car seats I have had somehow she could escape. The price was exceptional and wasn't too expensive like a lot of brands. The only thing I didn't like was it got stained up pretty fast. Nevertheless, my overall experienced was excellent and outta all the car seats I have had which is a lot the Chicco Stroller was the one I was most pleased with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chicco Strollers?

Original review: May 26, 2018

Chicco Strollers was really easy to use, most car seats are difficult and they never cooperate but not this one. I like the snap action sounds to let me know when to stop or keep going. While everything that needed was there, my overall experience with the car seat was neutral. I was not impressed but I was not disappointed either.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Chicco is the best car seat I have ever buy. It's a trusted brand and I love it. I love the quality of this car seat. It's unique and very comfy for my child. It has a very good color too. My kid likes it and it has really nice good quality... If I buy in the future I'm sure to buy the same brand because I really like it.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Chicco Strollers is easy to handle and hook up to the car restraint system. The latches and how they are stored when not in use is very nice. The car seat itself is lightweight enough for a smaller person to handle even with a small child in it. While I liked the car seat overall, one minor improvement to the way the harness tightens would be helpful especially for smaller individuals. My girlfriend who is much smaller than myself doesn't always have enough strength to fully tighten down the harness completely and it tends to be loose on my daughter when that happens. But the ability to lug it around and it's weight offset the issue with the tightening of the harness. It's not that it doesn't tighten down. It's just a little. more difficult to use for some than others.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I like the color, shape and the size of the Chicco car seat. It has two seat belts that are placed on the left and in the middle. I like how they function and it seems very hard to get it open for protection purposes. However, I dislike the harness because it is a bit too snug to get it open. I usually need to use two of my hands to get it open. Also, the car seat is a little tight and the string of the belt is not as soft as the ones I have used before. But other than that, it is a great car seat.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Chicco Strollers was my daughter’s choice. Just used what she had and it seemed fine. We never used car seats when she was small but I really like them, most of the time. It is easy to remove child unless they are sleeping and is easy transfer. Colors are nice but washability and easy access are very important. On a long ride, they are hard and uncomfortable to sit between. They need safety first but too bad the frames couldn’t be softer so they don't gouge the extra passenger with an easily removable shell that is soft as well. Cup holders are a great addition too.

But one of my biggest worries is extraction if car goes in water or fire bursts out. Seat belts are a big enough problem so how can you quickly remove infant or child is a big concern of mine. We lived along a big river with poor windy roads so everyone concerned but law made us use car seats. Adults who were belted in usually died because they could not get out of straps so we usually unbelted for that 25 mile part of the drive and used our belts the rest of the time.

Original review: May 21, 2018

The car seat sits securely in my car without moving. I have driven around with my husband in the back seat feeling if it moves when I make turns or have to stop fast. He assured me that it hardly moves at all and that our baby will be completely safe. However, it sometimes feels cheap when I try to buckle the seat and sometimes it's hard to trust that if there were ever an accident that it would stay completely intact. Nevertheless, my overall experience with the car seat was positive. I am a very safe and aware driver so I am not too concerned on that aspect. I like that it is easy and simple to use so that I know I'm doing it right.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I like Chicco car seats because of their track record of being super safe, comfortable, cute, stylish, gender neutral, and they are within a reasonable price point. We loved every aspect of our Chicco KeyFit. From the soft cushions and the gentle fabric. Chicco KeyFit is easy to install using the latch feature and easily tightens Into the seat leaving little wiggle room in case of an accident. It’s also super easy to get in and out of the car, and click directly into the Chicco stroller. Also we could use the same seat with Multiple cars. Just clip it in any car you may be using and it’s easy as pie! The cushions were easy to remove for easy cleaning also which is a huge benefit for babies with GI issues.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Chicco Strollers was easy to place into the car and I felt it secured well and was affordable. It was also well padded and it fit okay in the back seat and I felt it supported the child well. However, it was bulky and the clip was a little difficult to latch and the straps could have been softer and it was heavy when I picked it up. For the most part, it was still a good experience. I have seen worse car seats. It worked well the whole time I had the thing for and the kid seemed happy in it.

Original review: May 18, 2018

This Chicco car seat was very well constructed. I felt the child was safe in this car seat. Straps were designed flawlessly to hold the child in place for their safety. It was a little expensive though and I would like more color variety. My overall experience was great and I have recommended this brand to others and will continue to do so in the future.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Our Chicco is excellent! I love that the safety ratings are high as well as the comfortability it provides. I know my child is safe. I love that it is easy to clean and has easy removal. The fact that it is lightweight makes me very happy when we are in a hurry to get in and out. I can carry it with ease, unlike clunky traditional car seats. I love this brand. My child enjoys it and that is the most important thing to me, next to safety of course.

Original review: May 14, 2018

Very safe and secure, soft enough for my kid, easy to fasten and remove from the seat. Lightweight but gives so much protection. Very nice design and has lots of extra features which makes it the best car seat. But it should have a holder for heads when they fall off and when a kid is sleeping so their head is more secure and not hanging as it is bad for their neck. It would be perfect if it is detachable and easy to use/take on and off. Otherwise, it is good. Overall the safety is first and it's totally doing its job to protect my kid. Lots of features for more comfortable ride and sleep especially on long drives for kids.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I like it being convertible and was able to grow as my child grew. It saved me from having to buy more as she got bigger, she was comfortable and didn't get hot and sweaty sitting in it. On the other hand, I wish car seats could be built into a car rather than having to constantly go through the process of making sure the car seat was safely secure. Every time the car wasn't in use the car seat came out with us so all that time taken up by securing the seat I could've used on something else.

Original review: May 12, 2018

I like Chicco Strollers because it is high quality and very well made products for children that last and keep their value if you take care of them properly so you can pass them along to someone else who may need them when you are done and dont need it anymore so they can use it also. I passed them along to another new mom for her to use. And you get a lot of cute pictures while they are in their car seat. But the price is a little high for new parents who probably don't have much money for that stuff especially a designer brand like Chicco.

Original review: May 11, 2018

We have 2 of Chicco's convertible car seats and they have high ratings in safety. My son is only one and this seat will grow with your child from newborn to 5 years old. It has different positions so baby can sit up or lay back. The straps are adjustable. Lots of padding and comfortable for baby to sit in. I love Chicco and I would recommend this brand to anyone. My overall experience with them has been great! However, they are just really big car seats and they take up a lot of room in whatever vehicle we have ever put it in.

Original review: May 11, 2017

I like the recliner function of the stroller, the basket underneath for storage, the textured bar on the basket that I can step on to lift the stroller when I'm going over bumps, the cupholders, and the adjustable handle. It is easy to use on any terrain, especially with the foot bar. You click a button, pull the handle upright, and this unlocks the stroller so you can open it. But after years of use, sometimes I have trouble opening and folding it back up. Also, it is super bulky and I would like it more if it is not so heavy and more compact. I also do not like that I cannot figure out how to take the cover off to wash it.

Original review: May 10, 2017

The Chicco Echo is lightweight and compact stroller that combines comfort for the child and functionality for parents. It is a very practical option and available in 6 different colors so there's a lot of different colors I can choose from. I love it. It's an amazing stroller, easy to use and easy to take around. It was so easy to set it up when you also have the instructions. Doesn't have a lot of different pieces to put together. 4 position reclining seat with adjustable leg support.

Original review: May 7, 2017

The Chicco Bravo Trio attaches car seat and reclines seat with ease. It folds with a handle underneath the seat. It is easy to use, maneuver and stroll over through terrain. It is also easy to clean, and has adjustable handle. Super easy to assemble even while 9 month pregnant. It's a 3 in 1 which comes in very handy. But I wish the stroller wasn't so heavy to carry around. It also takes up a lot of room in the trunk. I wish there were more space to put into the basket. There's not much to dislike about it though.. The instructions were very simple and easy to understand. The pictures were great!

Original review: May 6, 2017

I love that with Chicco Bravo stroller I can click my infant car seat into the stroller so if the baby falls asleep in the car I don't have to wait for him to wake up to run my errands. I also love the pattern of the material and the HUGE sun shade and the storage basket underneath the stroller. This stroller steers easily and handles bumps outdoors with no trouble.

I wish the metal bar that holds the car seat in place didn't get so hot and was more of a tray for my baby. The handle to fold the stroller is also tucked under the seat. I know that and have no problem but family who borrow to take the baby struggle figuring out how to fold. But I am able to easily fold and unfold the stroller and put it in the back of my SUV. It is a little chunky though and may be tough to fit in a small Sedan.

Original review: May 5, 2017

The Chicco Bravo for 2 is amazing if you have 2 small children. There is a seat like normal at the front of the stroller that a child can sit in or you can place an infant car seat for younger babies. BUT on the back of the stroller is a bench that an older (toddler) child may sit on or stand, depending on which they feel like doing. The stroller is lighter than a true double stroller and is so much fun for the older child who may want to sit, stand, walk run, etc without having to get in and out of a normal seat.

I like that it's not your typical double stroller and it fits nicely with the Chicco Keyfit Infant car seat. My daughter loves the bench like seat on the back and fits there comfortably with room to grow. I would make the stroller slightly less expensive and bulky when putting into your car but it still does pretty well considering it's a stroller that fits 2 children. It folds easily and handles like a dream. There is a knob you push to the right to unlock the stroller and it unfolds extremely easily from there which is a must if you have small children. The stroller is smooth and easy to maneuver, yet you still get a little bit of a workout with 2 children in there, simply because of the children's weight.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I liked that the Chicco Umbrella stroller was lightweight and folded up easily. It also glided really easily and was fairly small when it was folded up. There was almost nowhere we couldn't take it, which was really nice. But there are things I would have improved about it. I would have liked it to be a little sturdier. The umbrella kept folding up wrong and it was so lightweight that it wouldn't sit still in windy weather; it often tipped over if there was nobody in it. A tray would have been nice for the kiddo, too, as would have a cup holder for my beverages. But it was extremely easy to use. All in all, it was a good stroller.

Original review: April 27, 2017

The Chicco stroller is big but easy to maneuver around. I like that I can have the visor over the baby but still see him in a little window. And there are cup holders for myself if I need. I am quite pleased with it as it is. But it was a just tad difficult to set up but maybe because I never did it before. I can fold it very easily though. It handles very smoothly.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I like the fact that it's very easy to assemble especially in folding and handling it. It's very easy to transport and has a reasonable amount of space. I also like that it's a little more cushioned unlike other strollers and that there are little fans that can be used to heat too. It has a cup holder which is very promising. Every stroller needs a cup holder. I would recommend maybe a little more sturdy of a stroller since it's very easy to tip it over. It also is very hard to stop otherwise I don't have any other problems with this stroller.

Chicco Strollers Company Information