4.50/5
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 11, 2017

8 Chicco Strollers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 11, 2017

I like the recliner function of the stroller, the basket underneath for storage, the textured bar on the basket that I can step on to lift the stroller when I'm going over bumps, the cupholders, and the adjustable handle. It is easy to use on any terrain, especially with the foot bar. You click a button, pull the handle upright, and this unlocks the stroller so you can open it. But after years of use, sometimes I have trouble opening and folding it back up. Also, it is super bulky and I would like it more if it is not so heavy and more compact. I also do not like that I cannot figure out how to take the cover off to wash it.

Original review: May 10, 2017

The Chicco Echo is lightweight and compact stroller that combines comfort for the child and functionality for parents. It is a very practical option and available in 6 different colors so there's a lot of different colors I can choose from. I love it. It's an amazing stroller, easy to use and easy to take around. It was so easy to set it up when you also have the instructions. Doesn't have a lot of different pieces to put together. 4 position reclining seat with adjustable leg support.

Get expert buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2017

The Chicco Bravo Trio attaches car seat and reclines seat with ease. It folds with a handle underneath the seat. It is easy to use, maneuver and stroll over through terrain. It is also easy to clean, and has adjustable handle. Super easy to assemble even while 9 month pregnant. It's a 3 in 1 which comes in very handy. But I wish the stroller wasn't so heavy to carry around. It also takes up a lot of room in the trunk. I wish there were more space to put into the basket. There's not much to dislike about it though.. The instructions were very simple and easy to understand. The pictures were great!

Original review: May 6, 2017

I love that with Chicco Bravo stroller I can click my infant car seat into the stroller so if the baby falls asleep in the car I don't have to wait for him to wake up to run my errands. I also love the pattern of the material and the HUGE sun shade and the storage basket underneath the stroller. This stroller steers easily and handles bumps outdoors with no trouble.

I wish the metal bar that holds the car seat in place didn't get so hot and was more of a tray for my baby. The handle to fold the stroller is also tucked under the seat. I know that and have no problem but family who borrow to take the baby struggle figuring out how to fold. But I am able to easily fold and unfold the stroller and put it in the back of my SUV. It is a little chunky though and may be tough to fit in a small Sedan.

Original review: May 5, 2017

The Chicco Bravo for 2 is amazing if you have 2 small children. There is a seat like normal at the front of the stroller that a child can sit in or you can place an infant car seat for younger babies. BUT on the back of the stroller is a bench that an older (toddler) child may sit on or stand, depending on which they feel like doing. The stroller is lighter than a true double stroller and is so much fun for the older child who may want to sit, stand, walk run, etc without having to get in and out of a normal seat.

I like that it's not your typical double stroller and it fits nicely with the Chicco Keyfit Infant car seat. My daughter loves the bench like seat on the back and fits there comfortably with room to grow. I would make the stroller slightly less expensive and bulky when putting into your car but it still does pretty well considering it's a stroller that fits 2 children. It folds easily and handles like a dream. There is a knob you push to the right to unlock the stroller and it unfolds extremely easily from there which is a must if you have small children. The stroller is smooth and easy to maneuver, yet you still get a little bit of a workout with 2 children in there, simply because of the children's weight.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chicco Strollers?

Original review: April 28, 2017

I liked that the Chicco Umbrella stroller was lightweight and folded up easily. It also glided really easily and was fairly small when it was folded up. There was almost nowhere we couldn't take it, which was really nice. But there are things I would have improved about it. I would have liked it to be a little sturdier. The umbrella kept folding up wrong and it was so lightweight that it wouldn't sit still in windy weather; it often tipped over if there was nobody in it. A tray would have been nice for the kiddo, too, as would have a cup holder for my beverages. But it was extremely easy to use. All in all, it was a good stroller.

Original review: April 27, 2017

The Chicco stroller is big but easy to maneuver around. I like that I can have the visor over the baby but still see him in a little window. And there are cup holders for myself if I need. I am quite pleased with it as it is. But it was a just tad difficult to set up but maybe because I never did it before. I can fold it very easily though. It handles very smoothly.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I like the fact that it's very easy to assemble especially in folding and handling it. It's very easy to transport and has a reasonable amount of space. I also like that it's a little more cushioned unlike other strollers and that there are little fans that can be used to heat too. It has a cup holder which is very promising. Every stroller needs a cup holder. I would recommend maybe a little more sturdy of a stroller since it's very easy to tip it over. It also is very hard to stop otherwise I don't have any other problems with this stroller.

Chicco Strollers Company Information