Bugaboo Strollers

Compare Strollers

Research top Strollers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

You can add different attachments so that it is in a way that you like and then you are happy. It's a very good stroller and I highly recommend it. You can carry the stroller wherever you need to go. You can fit it easily in a car and take it with you. The kids love that it can go everywhere. It rolls really well and we love it. You can also add a rear board and someone can stand on it. You can also put a cover over it. It is very awesome. It is very expensive for a stroller. It's good but it isn't that much better. I think it's priced at a level that tries to make it seem exclusive. But it's really just a nice stroller.

Great versatile options from infant to toddler. Ease of use and lightweight. Easy to remove bassinet with one hand. Very happy with this product. Easy to push or pull if needed. Easy to store and place in vehicle when needing to take on trips. Comfortable handle and ease with children in and out of stroller. Awesome features. Very portable and easy to change features. Able to customize fit for your needs and child needs. Great product for the price. Made my life as a mother easier and was recommended the product by a friend who used this for her children. Great value and great product.

Nice sized basket, easy to breakdown/open. Scratch resistant tray. Three colors to choose from. We chose pink. Great stroller from Bugaboo. Easy to maneuver. Fits in backseat, folds fast in case of public transit. Holds baby bag, book, soda, and of course the child. Open, takes up small part of room. Forward and rear facing, 2 finger close. Has a really nice rain canopy. Very lightweight, easy to carry. Canopy has an opening to check on baby without opening. Adjustable handle. Wanted a high end product so I can use or pass on. So far, my sister uses it now even though I used it for 2 years. Great price, easy to use, and still turns heads.

This can be customized to any specifications you desire for your baby/babies. Unique to your personal needs and the needs of your child/children. Honestly in love with the product. Very easy portability. I'm a small person and can unfold and set it up while holding my toddler. Then I can take my baby out and fold it up and put it in my car with ease, almost no effort. Automatically forward makes it so much easier to push. Locking wheels helps me to know my child is safe as well as the child restraint feature. Also love all the pockets and pouches for my carriable things. Have had this brand stroller for years, always been extremely reliable, sturdy and lasting. Honestly I don't think that I would ever choose a different name brand item for my family's needs. The value price pays for itself 10 times over.

It's good for walking the baby in the park and around the hood. It's very durable and real strong and I like having it around when I need it. It's easy to fit in the car's trunk and easy to fold up when you are not using it. You can put it just about anywhere you want to place it around the house. It has some really good features on it that I like. Really good and it's better than most brands out there. It good for just about anything. The value is very good and it don't cost as much as the others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bugaboo Strollers?

I got a Bugaboo jogging stroller. I got the three wheel option, safety belts, and rest cup holders in the top, and a storage compartment. I was very happy with the design. You can order them custom. It folds up so easily. I can fit it in my car trunk. I can fit in the back of my truck. I can even fit in my mom's Mini Cooper. LOL. It's very compact and easy to put up. I store it under the bed, under the crib, and the closet. It doesn't take up much space at all. It's very, very, very compact. I got one bad man majama of a stroller lol. I've had it since my son was 2 years old and he survived and he still sits in it. I actually paid quite a bit for it but my mother always says you get what you paid for so I didn't mind paying the price. The cheaper you get it the least likely it would be to last. This thing has lasted me almost 4 years and it still looks brand new.

They had a pretty decent customization options. I mean it's not the best. I could chose a lot of options for my strollers and what not I want on it. The portability is really good. I could basically take it anywhere I want. It's easy and safe to carry around with you, not a problem at all. The features for the stroller are pretty good as well. I like them in my opinions. This stroller is it worth it? Yes. It's worth your money. It's not expensive nor cheap, so you won't get bad equipment. It's really good. I would totally recommend this to people.

The variety of options are amazing with this brand. The hood will turn around to keep the sun out of the little ones' eyes. The rack on the bottom will hold the bottles, or just about anything you'd like to store. It will even go from fold out laying position to pull up sitting position, if the little one isn't sleepy. The portability is awesome. It will fold up to store in the car, van, etc. It's easy to carry if you need to get across rough landscape before putting baby in. It's not really heavy like you think it would be by looking at it.

The features are great as well. There are plenty of places or pockets to hold snacks & so much more. There's a feature to hang up above the baby for them to reach for while awake, so they can stretch & exercise their arms. You can't beat the value for this stroller. Everything that you need while out shopping or just taking a stroll in the park is right there at your fingertips. You won't go wrong by purchasing this product. It's also very sturdy & made to last for a long time.

I was really satisfied with this purchase because we could use the stroller and the car seat in one! And the price was absolutely great for this. It's easy to handle and fits in every car very easy. You can take it apart in 2 steps very easy. You take off the car seat and then you have just the stroller by itself. The features are that the stroller comes with the car seat, it's a click system. The car seat fits with one click on top of the stroller - perfect for babies and later perfect for toddlers. I bought it on Amazon. The price was very satisfying for me and a great value. Both car seat and stroller in one cost me $100, a better price I wouldn't get anywhere else.

Rain cover, bassinet mattress, multiple reclining positions. It has forward and backward facing position. Adjustable breaking system. The Rolls Royce of strollers. It was easy to store due to its light weight. Has a carrying handle and folded up nicely for storage. With all of the adjustable positions it was very easy to move around, wide range of mobility. I would rate its features 4 stars. The stroller is a one stop stroller. A wide range of features from safety to moveability. Give this stroller a high rating. The stroller was a bit more expensive due to the quality and multiple features, but you'll never have to buy another in your life. Therefore you should spent the little for quality.

I love the stroller so much I still have it to this day and my two year old loves it very very much. The portability is great because you can fold up the stroller to make it fit in your car or in your house and it's light and doesn't take a lot of room and it's easy to unfold. The features were great. It had a little button you could press and music would start playing and it came with little toys that attach to the stroller so she could play, listen to music and ride. I really enjoyed having the stroller. It is such a great one and I would recommend it to any of my friends or family and I think everyone should buy this stroller. It is awesome.

Lots of rooms. Places for the diaper bag underneath, coverage over the top so baby don't get too much sun, nice strap to keep baby in stroller comfortable... it's got just right amount of options. It's perfect... folds up in just amount of space so you don't have to worry to lug it around and have it sticking out all over. It's great. Good to fold back so the baby can lie down. Right amount of coverage so it's not too far over the baby were he or she can see and nice strap like I said with adjustability where it's not too tight. For the money you get what you pay for. It's not over the top expensive and it's not too much where you're paying a arm and a leg. Decent price for all that you get.

Different colors, fabrics, styles and designs. It was fairly easy to customize it to my general needs. It wasn't able to be specially customized but with a budget it was a great buy. Easily broken down for transport or storage but quickly reset for use. It was easy enough to set up that my child was able to help with parts. Brake stops on the wheels, easy straps, adjustable wheel heights and handle. Folds to a small size for portability. Wheels can be adjusted depending on your needs. It was slightly expensive but well worth the price when you factor in the options and durability. Mine lasted a good many years which made it well worth the cost.

The variety of customizable options was very broad and numerous. I could comfortably and safely adjust for my child. I could transport them many places and also use it as a car seat. It was easy to fold and transport from the house to the car and to other places. The portability of the stroller was very easy and great to use. Anybody could figure out the buttons and tricks for using the stroller without help. The value of the stroller is a very good smart decision. I am very happy with my chosen stroller and the many options it offers. I would recommend to anyone.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Bugaboo is a Dutch company that was founded in 1999. The original design of a modular stroller that can be used and taken anywhere remains the core of their business. Find Bugaboo strollers at major retailers around the world and online.

• Customize your design: Choose your stroller’s frame, canopy color and seat color for a totally customizable experience. Strollers are available in up to 64 unique color combinations.
  • Mono, duo and twin options: The Bugaboo Donkey stroller is available for one child, two children of different ages/sizes or for twins. There are 17 unique configurations, allowing for the ultimate in flexibility for parents and caregivers.
  • All terrain option: Ideal for parents and caregivers who vary the terrain they take their strollers on, the Bugaboo Buffalo has is designed for all-terrain performance. This stroller grows with your child, taking you from infant to toddler with a bassinet that converts to a seat.
  • Runner stroller: The Bugaboo Runner is available as either a complete jogging stroller or as an easy click-and-go accessory for current Bugaboo owners. The seat of the complete jogging stroller is reversible.
  • Accessories: Add accessories to your Bugaboo to complete the stroller experience and keep your child comfortable in all types of weather. There are many accessories available, including an organizer, smart phone holder, sun canopy, tray, footmuff, mosquito net and more.
  • Best for Bugaboo strollers are best for parents and caregivers looking for a high-end stroller with the durability to withstand frequent use.

Compare Strollers