4.60/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bugaboo is designed for parents on the move. Since 1994, Bugaboo has developed cutting-edge products designed to help you see the world, kids in tow, with style and ease. Bugaboo offers five unique stroller systems, several limited edition strollers, and a variety of accessories to fit your lifestyle whether that includes, travel or running, city or country, with one kid or two.

Move freely with Bugaboo.

Bugaboo Strollers Gallery (4)
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 22, 2017

260 Bugaboo Strollers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Great stroller, really neat, however bulky and hard to break down. I bought several extras to help me with 2 babies, however it’s a lot more work than I would have liked and so many extras you have to buy to help you just make things easier. Would really LOVE if the canopies came with a window or viewing flap since I hate having to stop, bend over and around the canopy, and possibly disturb a sleeping baby or distracting an almost sleepy baby just to take a look at them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Bugaboo is a high-end brand and it’s good for a gift. All the moms know the brand. I did the purchase online on bugaboo.com and we knew exactly what we wanted so finding the stroller was pretty straightforward. I couldn’t find Bugaboo and the specific model that I was looking for in other retail stores, so that’s why I just bought it there. But the whole online thing compared to the other e-commerce platforms out there felt a little behind because when I bought it, I didn’t get the confirmation until a couple of days. I had to call them just to make sure the order went through. They said the order went through and I had to wait for a couple more days to get a confirmation. It was a gift and I wanted to make sure it was going to the right address. When you’re buying a thousand-dollar stroller, you expect e-mails right away when you ask questions and it took me 48 hours to get even a response back. Other than that, it’s a good product so we’re happy.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have two sons who are 11 months apart. Recently, I purchased a Donkey from Bugaboo and it's the third Bugaboo Stroller that I own after the Bee and the Chameleon. I bought the Bee for my car and then the Chameleon when I had my first son. When I had my second son, I needed a double one so I’m in a double stroller lifestyle now.

Although it was easy to order online, I didn’t get to build the stroller the way I wanted because there were a lot of pieces that I wanted to buy but were out of stock. There are things I wanted like the snack cup, a net, or a drink holder that hung from the handlebars. I always end up buying an aftermarket one, and I wish that Bugaboo made something like that and I would buy it from them. Another would be a sort of cargo for coffee and my cellphone, and then the snack trays for the kids. If those have been in stock, I would have bought those, as well.

So far, I like the quality of their products. They push easier than any other stroller out there. I also like the air-filled tires. It rides really easy. However, they're not super-easy to fold up because I’ve taken the strollers on a plane before. With Chameleon, I don’t like that the seat has to detach in order to fold the whole thing up because then you have two pieces. The Bee folds nice and flat and the Donkey is the same thing. In order to fold it all the way up, you have to detach some of the stuff and then you’re left with the little pieces. I wish there was a way to fold it all up together. It would make it easier to take it on an airplane for sure.

As for the style of the strollers, I like them. It’s easy to clean. The material has a nice softness and it doesn’t feel too plastic to me. I live in San Diego and it’s hot here, so anything that’s plasticky makes my kid so sweaty. But the styling is great and they could offer a few more colors than they used to. They have several different blues and has a light pink. Having a few more different colors like green or yellow would be excellent. And I also wish I didn’t have to buy the bassinet. When you buy the stroller frame, it comes with two bassinets and two seats. I wish I could pick either the seats or the bassinets or both.

It's because I ended up having an entire box of stuff I wasn't going to use. It’s a waste of shipping, cardboard, and product. If you're buying it for your newborn, then you would want those pieces and the seat. But for me who is buying it for my youngest who is a year and a half, I just didn’t need that part. Other than that, they’re pushing the cost pretty hard but I didn’t hesitate. It's because when I compared it to the other strollers out there, the quality is better than anything else available especially for the Donkey, whose quality is really unmatched because you have very few double-stroller choices. The other ones are just cheap.

Lastly, my two and a half-year-old is tall for the seat, and he’s going to max out the height of the seat before he’s really done with the stroller. If you're going to use it until your kids are a little older, you would probably want the seat to be a little adjustable. So maybe Bugaboo could sell a taller seat or a shorter seat, or something like the Bee has. In the Bee, you can pull the little handle and you make it for a taller kid.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

My wife explained to me why we needed our Bugaboo Donkey Plus Classic based on its versatility and having the ability to change out the seats. The first time, my wife was like, "It's $2,200 something." I said, "Are you kidding me?" But, it's well worth the money. My Bugaboo makes it more fun to go for a walk with the kids. It’s a lot easier to put them in here. We've got the little cover things that zip up and cover them up. There are two different little features they put in there. One is more like a bassinet, one is like for sitting up. They also go with our car seats and they’re fine in the rain. We live in Oregon so we got the full meal deal here. It's all in one.

The style of the stroller is great. We actually get a lot of compliments walking around town here. One of the things that everyone always is impressed with is just how smooth it rolls. I think about the strollers I used to have and they had those little plastic, rickety wheels. Our Bugaboo just cruises up and down the streets. My mom once said there are some things you save money on and some things you don't. A stroller for your twins isn't one of the things you skimp on.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I bought the Donkey stroller from Bugaboo online and it got here very quickly which made me happy. It’s an excellent choice for me and I'm happy with its quality. I like its rubber tires as well as its extended canopy and bassinet feature. I like that I can expand it and that the kids are side by side as opposed to one in front of the other or one underneath the other. I just wish the base of the stroller that becomes the seat was separate because I have my two-year-old. I have to purchase a seat separately, so it’s like I have to have two seats and the bassinet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bugaboo Strollers?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

My overall experience with Bugaboo was very good. I purchased a Chameleon online and the website is good and self-explanatory. The stroller looked sleek and I liked it. The only thing I wish the stroller has is that I could lift up the bottom a little bit because my one-month-old baby has a little bit of gas so he likes to be propped up a little bit. It would be neat if there was an option instead of having to put a pillow or blanket in there to prop it up. Also, it’s narrow at the bottom so I wish the basket below was a little bit bigger to access. It’s hard to get to when you’re in a hurry trying to nurse or get a sanitizer. Otherwise, I like everything else. I like the cup holder and it’s nice because most moms are nursing nowadays and they got to put their water or other accessories somewhere.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Bugaboo is amazing. We chose the Donkey because it has the two bassinets. Our dogs currently have the stroller so that solved the problem for when the babies are at it. My mother chose the color she wanted and then I told her which stroller we were getting. It's worth the price. I love that you can buy extra parts if something isn't working great and that you can change the colors and the fabric. It's an investment. My husband loves cars, so it's like getting a new car. It's made everything easier. We have three Bugaboos now. We wouldn't go with anything else.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

It was easy to purchase a Bugaboo stroller online and everything went smooth. I got to see the little fixtures and I was able to order the colors I wanted. I bought it for my daughter who’s having a baby that’s due in about three weeks and I'll probably order another one for my other daughter. The quality is what made me choose the stroller and it was a satisfying and wonderful experience. Everything was great but I wish there was a store closer to home, even in the areas of Philadelphia and Harrisburg, so I could go and see the strollers in person.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

We love our Bugaboo Buffalo. My husband wanted something that he felt was the most all-terrain. And he was sold on the quality of the suspension of the system, as well as the wheels. We bought our stroller online, and Bugaboo's website was very easy to navigate. We got the order confirmation, and then about two hours later, I realized I’d forgotten to change the color of the structure of it, which was one of the selections that I wanted. We already changed the color of the canopy. I emailed them, and within a few hours they had already written me back and said, “Great! We already made an update to your order.” And then it also arrived in the mail without any delays, so I was very happy.

My husband made the final decision, but I was the one who had originally thrown the Bugaboo into the consideration set because I’d always thought it looked so nice. I’d also known that it was one of the most expensive, so that was what was keeping it out of my consideration set. But it looks great and I really like the style, and the bassinet looks great. We’re still using it right now, and we also clip our car seat into it. Putting it together was very easy. Figuring out the best way to fold it and have it serve our daily life took me longer than my husband. He understood it from the beginning, and he had to walk me through it three times. But then once I’ve gotten it, now I feel very confident with it.

Our stroller's functionality is awesome. We’ve taken it on the walks, and I did the walk through gravel, grass and unmowed grass, and it’s been great. It’s very easy to manipulate. My 92-year-old grandmother was pushing it for me the other day, and she commented on how easy it was. It seems to be well made and I hope that it will last for future children as well. It is really durable. We’d thrown it into the back of the trunk with other stuff. Our 80-pound dog has sat on it in the back of the trunk, and it’s no worse for the wear. Our Bugaboo stroller works well when we go into the city and when we have our off-road walks. So, we’ve been happy with it. It’s heavier in comparison to some Snap-N-Go strollers. But it is in and out of the trunk of my car, and I find it manageable to do so. We’ve been using it since September 1st, and it has met my high expectations.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I recently purchased a Bugaboo Buffalo Classic. I ordered it online and I picked my shipping. Everything went smooth as it could be. The website was very user-friendly and pretty straightforward. Building the stroller wasn't very hard as well. I got the owner's manual out and it's self-explanatory. It's pretty much put everything together. It was my wife's decision to get the Bugaboo Buffalo. We really liked it. I like the style. It has gray color with ivory lining. It had the bigger wheels and it's very smooth when rolling around. I really like the leather on the handle. It's very easy to fold and click on the bassinet. Everybody looks at us. It's really good quality and we love it. You get what you pay for. We owned just a regular Graco with my previous son and we paid out over $400 for that one. You could tell the difference. It's like night and day.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017
The purchasing process of the Bugaboo Donkey was straightforward. The website was helpful and I got to see exactly what I was ordering. It was a lot easier that way since they helped things in such modular way. Without that visual representation, I would have been lost about what I was getting. I researched on which version of the Donkey I wanted to get based on kids’ ages and after that, it was a matter of selecting the colors, the accessories and paying the price. So it worked out well.

However, the only thing I find confusing was when I bought the sunshades in one color and I got a petrol blue when I opened everything, When I looked at the list of all the components of the checkout, and even the packing, it lists the frame color as silver and black but there was nothing on the packing slip or the order form to show that the actual sunshades were the petrol blue. So I was worried that something got messed up and I was getting everything in black and my order was correct. There's just no way to confirm that until I opened all the boxes up. They should straighten that out a little on the ordering process and the shipping.

Another thing is that last year, the only update was they went from a fabric to sole leather on the bumper bar. This year though, they're doing some pretty material and substantial updates. For $2,000 plus, it would be nice to know what I’m getting such if there's going to be a discount soon. If they're about to release a new model for that level of purchase, it would have been nice if they shared that or I could get ahead of that a little bit, so that there’s not that second take on a big purchase.

Nevertheless, our second child was seven months when I bought the Bugaboo. My eldest child is almost three now. So, I wanted a stroller that could be a double stroller when I need it to be, but that it wouldn't be so overwhelming when I only have the baby with me. The Donkey was one of the few strollers where I could have it as a single stroller when I just have the baby during the day, and then when I pick up our toddler at the end of daycare, I could pop out the second seat and put it in when I need it, and then there are two available.

The overall style of the stroller is fantastic and the functionality is okay. It's not the easiest stroller to take down, put in my car and then bring back out and put everything together again. But once it's set up, it's amazing. We've got the roller board as well as the second seat. The roller board got some little optional stool on that and my son loves it. He'll sit on that for 30 minutes in a way he never would with the roller board on the vista.

The stroller freed me up to spend time with both kids in a way that I was struggling with before. If I got both boys and my oldest son is a little squirly, I can strap him down in the second seat to get where we need to go. But I have both ways and he's actually feeling like that this is fun. I can just put him on the roller board and it's pretty straightforward. Also, it's super helpful at the grocery store with the baby. I don't have to strap the baby in a carrier and then get a grocery cart. When it's in the single mode with the basket, it has got enough storage space to be the grocery cart. The Bugaboo is an expensive product but it's a premium product and the quality is super high. Although the Bugaboo stroller is viewed as a bit of a status stroller and I'm a little turned off by that since it’s not consistent with our values, the construction and functionality were worth the price.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I got the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Classic in advance. Buying it was simple once I got to know the website. But I didn’t know the difference between the old and the newer models and it wasn't specified which one has the faux leather or the Styrofoam. But apparently, those are choking hazards and I was very shocked because Bugaboo is one of the best strollers in the world right now. I was confused but when I called Bugaboo, the rep told me that they don't sell the old models anymore, he explained what the difference was and where the faux leather was placed. It was where I push and where the baby is sitting down. Once babies start teething, they start biting it so they replaced it with faux leather, which is something that they can’t bite through. Everything is faux leather because babies have been chewing off the previous models’ Styrofoam. But it wasn't specified on the website. Other than that, everything was very straightforward.

My husband assembled the stroller, and he told me it was a little more difficult than he expected it to be. But then it is a stroller and it’s supposed to be safe, so it might as well be a little complicated in the beginning. I love the Cameleon 3 Classic. I was thinking about that or the Element one. But the Element one seemed a little more unisex, so if we get a daughter next time then we were kind of looking forward to using it. But we decided to go with the darker colored one. It is beautiful and I love the color. I love how it feels when I push it. We got the cup holder with it, which I’m looking forward to using more. Also, my friend gave us other Bugaboo accessories because she’s not using them, and they seemed very nice as well. I started pushing everything at Buy Buy Baby, and I really like the feeling of the newer Bugaboo strollers when you push it compared to the 2015 one that my best friend has. It was smoother when I was pushing it.

We haven’t been able to use the stroller, but I’ve been playing around with it, and it seems great. With its quality, the cost is very reasonable. And in terms of the Bugaboo strollers, it’s very classic, and I really like the way it looks. It feels very nice compared to all the other strollers. And it only costs $400 more. But it’s definitely worth it and the strollers out there aren’t very cheap these days. And if we’re going to spend money and use something, then we're going to stick with something that has very good quality, and something that we don’t regret and can use for a while. It’s something that moms should consider purchasing instead of trying to save money. And it’s a stroller, so it’s kind of like the baby's car, so it would be good to stick with the safe one.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I have a very bad experience with Bugaboo. They're good but I got extremely bad customer service. I did not receive the Bugaboo stroller that I wanted so I called them a long time ago. They either did not send it or sent to the wrong address. It's been over 2 months and it's a nightmare. I also spent over $2000 to get the whole set. Their guy said he's going to give a refund, but the refund didn't go through. We're expecting baby at the end of November so I have to buy a stroller asap. I've checked their line and the stroller is a limited edition with only 10 or 12 of them that I can only purchase on the internet and they don't sell it in the store.

Bugaboo Strollers response

Hi Nader,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the

inconvenience you have experienced with your order. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

My Bugaboo was a gift from another person but I also purchased the Bugaboo Donkey for someone else. I bought it in their online store but I had to wait for a while as some of their products were out of stock. I’m having another kid so I prefer the side-by-side seater. It’s the best twin stroller and I have three of them. Bugaboo is easier to use when I push it than the others but it’s still pretty hard. I'm also not satisfied with the storage underneath. I sometimes have a very big bag and it’s hard to put it in. But the stroller's size is good and I can get in most of the doors.

I would purchase another Bugaboo if they could have something much smaller but the usage is the same. When I get out, the side of the stroller is big and I have to take everything out, fold the frame then put it in the trunk. The other brands have something that you can fold very easily with just one push and that’s the one I was looking for. I purchased another one but the wheel didn’t work very well and it was very hard to push. That aside, Bugaboo is the best one to use and I recommended it to my friends.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I called Bugaboo Strollers while I was online and then a rep helped me on what to order. I told him what I needed and then he told me what to buy. The stroller arrived smoothly. Given the price, there could have been a little bit more things that come with it like a travel bag if you go on planes. Also, I wish it had more storage space on the sides or near the handle because, having twins, you need a lot of stuff with you. But otherwise, it’s fine. I've only used the stroller a couple of times, but it’s been great the couple of times I did. If you can afford it, get it.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I found the stroller that I like when I did my research online. Then I was looking for a store here in Portland, Oregon and I couldn't see it. So I went to the Bugaboo website, chose the stroller that I wanted and ordered it online. I got it after two days and it was easy to put together. I saw that I can always return them. I took the risk, but it was perfect. I purchased a Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Classic in grey mélange because of its style and functionality. I'm really happy with it. It's easy to use, fold, and maneuver. It's not cheap, but I feel like I got the best quality that I could ask for. It made my life so much easier and I feel that my daughter feels comfortable there.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I purchased a Bugaboo Donkey Plus online for my grandchildren and it was pretty easy. I like the stroller that it's side-by-side and it has some good design points like the wheels are closer together and they're inside the frame as opposed to adding extra width. It is easier to get that through a doorway than some of the other ones. In addition, the wheels are one of the few that has actual air in the tires. Plus it's easy to maneuver and push, and it doesn't feel as heavy as some of the other ones when we were trying them out. It is also very versatile and more flexible. I can slide to make it smaller so, we could use it with another brand. We have twins and it is easy to use it for a single, too, maybe for our next grandchild. I like its quality and it has performed to what we were expecting it to. It was expensive but we didn't have any reservations about paying the extra money for it and get a better quality.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I have friends saying that the Bugaboo Donkey is a good stroller for having twins and lasting to about three years. Purchasing it online was fast and convenient. The website was easy to navigate and I got the shipment within the next day. I love the stroller. I haven’t gotten to use all the functions yet but overall, it’s been great. It is well worth the money. My wife has pushed it in front of the house and she said that it’s so easy. Thank you Bugaboo for making a great product. The experience was truly exceptional.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

There are limited options for twin strollers, and I wanted something that was going to be side-by-side, where I could see both of my kids. And I wanted something that was going to transition with the kids instead of me having to buy multiple strollers along the way. I purchased the Bugaboo Donkey Plus and the process was pretty easy. I couldn't get the color that I wanted because it was out of stock but we picked another color. And then we ordered it online together with the accessories that we needed. The website is designed to be really flashy and navigating it probably could have been easier. For some of the actual functionality of it, it didn’t always work the way I’d want it to. We were able to get there and it wasn’t a huge deal but it sacrifices some of the functions performed. The Bugaboo stroller is probably one of the heaviest strollers to push but it seems a bit sturdier, too.

My kids will be born next week but we’ve already ordered the stroller a couple of months ago. It would be helpful with their retailer locator if they were able to have insights into who has their product available. I did a search by zip code and called all of these stores to see if I wanted to test it with the sand babies so I can have an idea of how it’s going to feel. It was a little challenging. And I wish Bugaboo had better coordination with inventory and the headquarters and actual stores that carry their product. But overall, we had a fine experience.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I'm from the Netherlands and I've heard about Bugaboo from when I was there. We like how their strollers look so we chose to purchase from them. They have a visual thing on their website so we could see the item when we buy beforehand, which is nice. We selected our stuff, chose the color, and proceeded to buy online. It was a really easy and we're happy about the purchase that went through.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

My sister introduced to me the use of the Bugaboo Donkey Plus and then I purchased it for her. It’s convenient because my sister has two kids and the stroller has a dual frame. However, she uses other strollers to travel because the Bugaboo Donkey Plus is too wide. It can't go through doors and elevators. I’ve used it myself and it's good but it’s bulky and it’s like it was a bad buy. But the rolling was good. Also, the quality is good but it costs really too high.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Bugaboo is a great company and purchasing from them online was effortless. I got the Donkey Classic Mono Complete Navy as soon as it was released since I knew it's a limited edition. My husband built the stroller and it was pretty easy. We looked at the Bugaboo and the Stacking, but the Donkey was the best option in our price range. The stroller was great and we love its functionality. I bought the Donkey because I wanted to have two kids back-to-back and I wanted it in blue. Our second child will probably be with us in a year or so. And the seat would probably be discontinued, and I ordered it so they can match and we can be set for the second child. The seat was $500 with the twin version and I got the stroller for $1,500, which was expensive but it's a high-end product.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

My Bugaboo Buffalo Classic stroller is amazing. It's perfect in terms of style and quality. It's also easy to use and unfold. I built it online which was hard, but with the picture, I was able to do it. I love its umbrella and it's good that I can change it.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I heard that Bugaboo products are good and don't have broken parts except for wheels sometimes and that they're providing good service for the wheels. So, I chose to purchase the stroller from them. Customers can choose which stroller they want on the Bugaboo website and their strollers are stylish. I like their special edition so I chose it and had it easily customized. But if I have a baby every year, I would like to see more options for special editions. They can be more funky and creative.

Although it's very expensive, my wife told me that she wanted this stroller so I have to pay $1,500. Bugaboo is in the upper cost of the stroller's price but the quality is quite well. It works and it's practical so far. Everything is good except for a few things which I don't like. One is that switching the handle from front to the back is complicated. The stroller bed itself has to be unlocked and then turn it and look back at the stroller, which is unpractical because sometimes it depends on the sun, where it's coming from. The stroller had to be pushed in the way towards you. And then, the exchange from one body condition stroller to the second one takes time. I need to spend 15 minutes to have it transition from a flatbed for the newborn into the stroller for the baby, who’s a little bit older, so the baby could sit and look around. And after changing it, the stroller cannot be put down to the bed if the baby winds up going to sleep.

And when the baby sleeps in it and we want to detach the basket to bring it into the apartment or put it down on the lawn at a picnic, the moment it’s detached, the bed starts flipping. There are white clips on the stroller’s side which we have to detach to unlock the basket and once unlocked, the basket can flip to the front or to the back. Also, the lock position is loose. It starts to turn and the baby could flip out, which is very bad. Lastly, one needs two hands to unlock and detach the basket so there’s no free hand to hold it from flipping. So another person must hold it down or I have to wake up the baby, bring it inside, and then detach the basket and bring it inside and put the baby back in.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I have three Bugaboo Strollers and they’re all different kinds. I got the recent one with the double stroller because I had a second kid and it's as good as the others. But I should have bought this one from the get-go. I like the chameleon and the donkey but I wish I had bought him the donkey instead of the chameleon. These strollers are durable. I have had the chameleon for three years, the bee for two years and the donkey for about three months. I knew I was going to have more than one kid so I needed it to last. I also like the look of them and the way that they push. They are very substantial. Also, their customer service is good. I once had a problem with the travel bag that broke and they replaced it and that was easy. I wish they had a stroller that works a little bit better getting in and out of a car but I have worked some hacks on. It's been an excellent experience.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

A cousin of mine has a Donkey from Bugaboo Strollers and she's very happy with it. We took her recommendation and purchased one. Purchasing was really easy. I used my credit card and did everything online. We customized the color and did all black. My wife uses it and we both like it. We're still getting used to it as it's a little different from the one that we had before, but it's very smooth, simple, and easy to use. The only downside is that there is no adaptor for the vertex bucket seat. For us to change the car seat, my wife has to change the bucket and then she has to change the actual position that fits in the car. My mom and her mom both have one. That's another investment we had to make.

Right now, my wife is using two strollers in a way, which I wanted to avoid. My cousin told me that they had all the adaptors, but I guess not. I called up and asked if there's an adaptor that I can get for this car seat, but they said no, they don't make it. We got it for it to be an all-in-one stroller but it doesn't get used as much as we like because of that.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Bugaboo Strollers is of very good quality so I chose the Donkey Plus for my second child. I was able to complete my online order in 12 hours. The stroller is heavy and the lock was difficult to open but nevertheless its good.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I was deciding between the Bugaboo and the Stokke. The Stokke is mostly made out of plastic, and I like the carbon fiber in the Bugaboo. So, I went with Bugaboo because of the construction of their stroller. I bought the Cameleon 3 online and it's a user friendly product. It also has a nice design. But I’d recommend having the carriage stand up higher, so it’s more similar to the Stokke. My experience with Bugaboo has been great and I'd recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

We bought the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 online and that was a great and easy experience. We’re originally from Europe and the stroller was from Europe so bought it as everything is much better from there. My wife loves the stroller. We experienced other strollers in the past but the Bugaboo stroller has very smooth and luxurious ride. I love how the basket itself can unclip and easy to put and fold into the trunk of the car. It usually gets hectic when we have a lot of kids, so having the Bugaboo is very convenient, very simple and very durable. I also love the style which is one of the reasons why we bought it.

There are similar styles and other brands that try to pull it off and make it similar but we still like the Bugaboo best. The cost matches the quality and is a lot less with other brands. Some people would say that we spent so much on a stroller but the Bugaboo serves its purpose. The quality, the stitching and the material show why it’s worth so much. The materials on other brands are more on the bad side. The Bugaboo stroller has made our life easier since it’s so spacious inside. If we are in a park or we’re out and we have to change our child’s diaper, we could do it right there. It has plenty of room to do all that. It also shows a little privacy and it’s a deeper basket so it’s really great. I’m sure this stroller won’t break, but if it does, we will be back again. I'd recommend Bugaboo Strollers to others. Overall, the experience with Bugaboo Strollers was great.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I got a Bugaboo Strollers Chameleon model as a gift and we have had it for two months. We wanted big tires, lightweight, quality and versatility. The only things we don’t like about it is that when you collapse the stroller, it does not stay collapsed, and when you pick it up, it unfolds. Otherwise, everything has been excellent about it. Bugaboo Strollers are of high quality and are well designed.

Bugaboo Strollers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Bugaboo is a Dutch company that was founded in 1999. The original design of a modular stroller that can be used and taken anywhere remains the core of their business. Find Bugaboo strollers at major retailers around the world and online.

• Customize your design: Choose your stroller’s frame, canopy color and seat color for a totally customizable experience. Strollers are available in up to 64 unique color combinations.

• Mono, duo and twin options: The Bugaboo Donkey stroller is available for one child, two children of different ages/sizes or for twins. There are 17 unique configurations, allowing for the ultimate in flexibility for parents and caregivers.

• All terrain option: Ideal for parents and caregivers who vary the terrain they take their strollers on, the Bugaboo Buffalo has is designed for all-terrain performance. This stroller grows with your child, taking you from infant to toddler with a bassinet that converts to a seat.

• Runner stroller: The Bugaboo Runner is available as either a complete jogging stroller or as an easy click-and-go accessory for current Bugaboo owners. The seat of the complete jogging stroller is reversible.

• Accessories: Add accessories to your Bugaboo to complete the stroller experience and keep your child comfortable in all types of weather. There are many accessories available, including an organizer, smart phone holder, sun canopy, tray, footmuff, mosquito net and more.

• Best for: Bugaboo strollers are best for parents and caregivers looking for a high-end stroller with the durability to withstand frequent use.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs