Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased a Bugaboo Donkey three years ago and then got the Bugaboo Bee a month ago. The stroller is awesome and we love it - the color of our Donkey and it's lightweight as is the Bee also. I choose the colors from Bugaboo. Other sites don't have the color that I want so, I did it myself as I did for my Donkey and it's easy. I always go, look and match the wheel colors and the seat colors. It's easy, simple and I don't have any problems. I also don't have to register my stroller.

The first one was a double stroller because only double strollers are lighter and can be mono. Also, my older one was quite small but she grew up and she doesn't fit anymore so we use it as a mono. I was thinking about the City Select, but that one is really hard to push. My friends had City Select and I tried them and I didn't like it. Then, we have a newborn and we chose a Bugaboo Bee for him. We like Bugaboo because I can push it with my one hand. That's the main reason. I have three kids and sometimes I have to carry one and hold him in my hand and the Bee is light which I like. It's a very awesome stroller and I usually recommend them for my friends.

Bugaboo Strollers

Great feedback, Caroline! We genuinely appreciate it, and we're glad to hear that you are happy with your Bugaboo Bee5!

Original review: July 1, 2017

I’m trying to find a double stroller option and I heard from a few friends who had Bugaboo Strollers that it was good and their customer service was great. We chose the Bee 3 because of the comfort board that you can attach. We wanted to get a small stroller because we live in the city and that way we will be able to work for our two years old who’s not great at walking. However, our Bee 3 top broke when were flying one time so the airline refunded us for it so we got money to buy the Bee 5.

It was a good experience ordering online. I like that they had all the selections plus they’re customizable. The website was also easy to navigate and pretty straightforward. In addition, when we attached the board to the first stroller, it messed with the wheels and they’ve solved the problem now with the Bugaboo Bee 5. But even with that, we just let their customer service team know and they sent us a brand new frame under the warranty so their customer service was really good. I would tell a friend or family member who has kids to buy one.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw my friend used a Bugaboo stroller a lot of times because they have a baby half a year before us. We tried to help him take care of the baby sometimes, so we’ve used the stroller and I thought it’s good. We’ve also seen the video online to check about Bugaboo Strollers and a lot of the comments said that this brand is better.

The purchasing process was very smooth. We went online and the website showed samples. I found out that they have about eight different color selections. Maybe if they could get more colors selections of the strollers, it would be better. We picked the one we liked and ordered it. And then after four days, the stroller was shipped to us. We got the Cameleon Classic+ Navy stroller. Its style is good and we like the color and the feel. Its handle has a leather finish that’s very silky and looks luxurious. It’s easy to assemble and use. It’s functional too. We checked the video online to see a few steps on taking the seat out and putting in the car. So far, it's been good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife likes the Bugaboo Cameleon stroller and everything was great with our online purchase. I’m pretty happy with the stroller. It’s good and practical. I wish though that it had more room in the bottom. The little basket in the bottom doesn't have enough room to put things inside.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Somebody in my family has a Bugaboo stroller. We bought a Bugaboo Cameleon online and it was easy to navigate on their website. I’m pretty happy with the stroller. I also love the travel bag, except that it is very heavy. If there would be any way of making that easier to carry, that would be great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love the Twin Donkey stroller from Bugaboo. I’m so happy that the babies are facing me and they are side by side. It’s amazing and it is just the way I want it. Bugaboo Strollers should have more stores here in the U.S., so we can walk in. Bugaboo should also have more commercials and more marketing. People who saw my stroller were amazed by it and they didn’t know about it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a Bugaboo 10 years ago and it was the best stroller I've ever had. It's very comfortable for the baby. My daughter used it until she's almost five years old, so I know it will last forever. Once you have that stroller, you will never need to buy another one. You can give it to people as a hand-me-down. It’s a quick stroller. It’s convenient, fun, hip, and stylish. Recently, I looked at their website to see what they upgraded and decided which one I wanted. It was very easy to order the Bugaboo stroller over the phone. I had no problems. I just told them what I wanted, and I ordered it.

I had a Cameleon before and it was lightweight. I recently purchased the Bugaboo Buffalo and it is not lightweight since it’s an all-terrain. But I am still happy that I have it. With the other stroller, I can't go on the beach. I took this one on the beach this summer and it hasn’t had a problem. It's easy for me to fold out and carry the baby in my arms. The cost is outrageous, though, but it’s the quality. Since owning it, it’s made my life easier. It is a big help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bugaboo Strollers?

Bugaboo Strollers

Great feedback, Rinda! We genuinely appreciate it, and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your Bugaboo Donkey and the amazing customer service that you received.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I had friends who owned Bugaboo Donkey Plus and they loved the quality. It looks like a really high-quality stroller. And since I'm having a third baby, which is my last, I just thought that this will be the best stroller for the situation that I am in and to be able to also turn it from a double to a single was a really a big thing for me. Their online web space is really easy to navigate and user-friendly. I like that. I ordered and it came in quickly. The assembly process was really great. The only problem was the wheels started wobbling past a certain speed. So, I contacted them and within 24 hours, they shipped the replacement part. So, that was amazing. When the part arrived it was easy to fix.

It's pretty bulky and it's hard to figure out how to get it in the trunk because I have a smaller car. Overall though, it's been a great product and I’m satisfied. It’s a super high-quality stroller and it rides really smoothly. I think it's extremely expensive. It was something that my husband and I had to talk about for a long time. I feel there's nothing comparable to the stroller in the cheaper price range, so we were just going to have to buck up and pay the price of this one. But, it was very, very, very hard to try and justify that. I was really bugged that I paid that much for a stroller for it to be kind of defective, but the fact that they sent that replacement part so quickly and it got here, it was easy to fix that I was really satisfied with the customer service. We paid for quality and the product, but based on my really good experience with customer service, I’d say you’re paying for that too.

We live in LA and so we walk around a lot and I think it's just kind of essential to have a really good quality stroller in the neighborhood. So, it's really affected my day-to-day positively because I'm able to walk out the door and know that I'm really prepared for everything. We can go long distances and my six-year-old can stand on the back if she gets tired from walking. It’s great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love the Bugaboo Cameleon3 Classic in Grey Melange. It looks great. It’s very light and easy to use. Purchasing it online was not difficult. I just went in and chose whatever I want. It's pretty much what I expected. I had a hard time understanding how to use it and I went to YouTube. It's a little bit bulky to get around, but my little one loves it and I enjoy it. I hear that the stroller can't hold a diaper bag because the suspension can break if you constantly hang a heavy bag on it. As a mother with a baby and a diaper bag, it would very comfortable for me to hang the bag. And I'm sure other moms will find that very useful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased the Bugaboo Buffalo from Bloomingdale's two and a half years ago and I liked everything about it. I prefer the look of the Buffalo over any other, but if we had the Buffalo as a double, it's going to be massive. I knew I wanted the smaller Bugaboo Donkey Plus. I went online and ordered it. The style and look are fine, but there's no space on the bottom of the stroller and my diaper bag doesn't fit. But other than that, it serves its purpose. It's very sturdy and I feel safe having the kids in there. It's also so much easier to deal with having the kids next to each other. It's easy to put them in and take them out. It works well for my family so it's perfect. I've even taken it on vacations and on a flight with me so it's great.

Everybody else seems to be intimidated by the size, but I personally don't have a problem with that. It does take up a lot of space when we're putting it in the back of my seat but I'm carrying three pieces so I understand. I also like how it converts, although my concern is on how to put the product together if they don't have the YouTube videos.

All the accessories were pretty easy to purchase as well. The only suggestion I have is for when they ship out the accessories. We got the parts for all three of the accessories, but we don't necessarily need all that stuff. It's maybe something to save money on. I paid a lot of money for the stroller, almost $2,000 worth. I'm not totally upset about it but I may have purchased the double two and a half years ago instead. Other than that, I like my stroller and I've recommended it to several people. My sister-in-law is gonna get the Buffalo soon for her first kid and my best friend is probably gonna purchase it too.

I have owned my Bugaboo (Cameleon 3) for almost 5 years. I evaluated this product along with other several high-end strollers, including the Stokke. The ride, the ability to interchange features and the great storage pouch are what really stand out. While not lightweight it certainly travels well, including a trip to Disney World. I have put two children through this stroller (babies using the bassinet and pre-K) and it is still going strong. The material wash well and I even added an extension in the back to roll one child as well as the very warm and comfortable comforter extension. The stroller is rugged and sturdy and requires little maintenance, save for a little WD-40 on the wheels. I have replaced the frame, which was seamless after my son broke it by sitting on it while his sister was inside. Overall, highly recommend this product and have no regrets.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Bugaboo stroller is functional and stylish. I got one online and the website was easy to use. The stroller is really stable and the tire is bigger. I can choose a lot of different colors and accessories too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used to work at a day care where I used to be able to see UPPABaby strollers. Compared to them, Bugaboo strollers are a lot more versatile and their seats can be changed around which can't be done with the UPPABaby strollers. I bought the Bugaboo Cameleon when I had my first son and I love everything about it. It's the best quality and it's comfortable for the kiddos. I've always had a really good experience with it and recently, I bought a Bugaboo Donkey stroller online. The purchasing process was really easy but I had a lot of problems with being logged out of the website when I wanted to create a cart. I bought about 10 additional accessories to go with the stroller which I wanted to show to my husband and the site would never save the cart. That was frustrating because like it when I could keep the cart and go back and add to it if I wanted. But their reps have always been very helpful whenever I call and ask a question.

I love the style and shade of the Bugaboo Donkey. I also love that it's a lot bigger and more expandable than my Cameleon one. But I wish the basket underneath was more accessible. For such a large stroller and having two kiddos, I have to carry a lot. I know it pushes down a bit but I want to put more stuff underneath it. The pockets are a really cool idea, too, but if I put the car seat and the toddler seat on at the same time, they hit each other and I can't move the toddler seat up and down. The mono is my favorite way to do it and I'm pretty stylish walking around the city with it. I also have groceries all over the stroller and it’s made my life a lot easier. There's not a lot I would change about it except I can't interchange some of the attachments with the other styles of the Bugaboos, but I understand that. Bugaboo strollers are reliable, helpful and functional and I recommend them to all my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I read all the review about the strollers and Bugaboo was the best one. I got the Bugaboo Donkey Plus and it was easy to order it online. I like the car seat feature and it's easy to put at the back of the car even if you have a regular car. Everything is great and I like the stroller. It's really expensive but it is of good quality. It's strong and quiet. The stroller really is smooth and when I walk with the kids, I know they're not shaking so they sleep very well. It's been a nice experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have my own Bugaboo stroller that my mom bought for me and I have used it for my two kids. First with my firstborn until she was about three then to my second one for three years also. I live in a really small town, so the roads here are hilly and my stroller really weathered all that very well. After six years of use it looks brand new so I knew that it would hold up really well. Although it seems big, it's not that hard to assemble either. You can put in two pieces and both fits really well. Whenever I was using it, I got a ton of compliments on it. I wanted my sister to have something just as nice so I purchased a Bugaboo Donkey Plus as a present for her. But I saw that there was an extra storage in her stroller. Her husband called their Bugaboo the Mercedes of Strollers and they both really like it. She has a little dog that rides in the storage compartment while the baby is in the stroller part and her dog really likes it too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a Bugaboo Cameleon and we liked it so we got the Donkey Plus. I bought it online, the process is good, and I used my card. The stroller is easy to use and it has a snack tray but I wish the snack tray has a different design so that it could be more comfortable. The snack tray comes out on one side and the other side is empty, so it would be nice if it went all the way across. Still, the Donkey is a very good quality stroller. I can tell the big difference compared with other strollers such as how one can walk with it and how it can do a circle in one spot. It's impressive so it's definitely worth the money.

We love our Bugaboo Chameleon 3. It is super maneuverable in the city, and we use it everyday to drop our baby off at daycare. We used it all summer on dirt roads in Colorado, so it is durable as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a Bugaboo Donkey Plus online and the process was simple and easy. When building the stroller, I knew exactly the pieces that I wanted and just searched for them. I got the twin strollers and the accessories that I want to add with it. I like the quality and the side by side option. There were other options out there like top and bottom or front and back but I did not want to do that. With Bugaboo, I don’t have to buy multiple strollers and I can use the same stroller as the baby grows.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have twins and we've been looking for a stroller where our babies can interact with each other. The Bugaboo Donkey Plus was the best option so we decided to get it. It’s pretty much like bassinets next to each other. I googled them and went through Bugaboo.com to purchase it. Assembling it and breaking it down is just a matter of practice. It's working pretty well for us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It took me two days to purchase the Bugaboo Donkey Plus stroller and the process was really difficult and awful. I came to a point where I wasn't about to purchase it anymore because I couldn’t get it customized where I wanted a pink and a blue canopy. I couldn’t do it online because their system kept on crashing so I had to call their customer service line and try again later. The rep that I talked to was fine but their system was slow and it wasn't that good of a process at all.

The instructions to try to put the thing together were terrible. My husband's pretty mechanical but I just can't imagine somebody else trying to put it together. My friends who were planning to buy a Bugaboo would never buy one after they looked at the instructions. I like the stroller but I hate it at the same time. It's like a nightmare when you try to open and close it. For spending as much money as we did on the stroller, it's like I have huge concerns to justify the cost that we did for the quality that we've gotten. My husband's yelling from the plastic on the brakes and they are messed up. There's a clip that doesn't click in right with it. I’m really concerned with my stroller and I'll call customer service about it.

The stroller gets a lot of attention because it's known as a Bugaboo and it's pink and blue so they know it's twins and it's a boy and girl. When we're riding around with the stroller, people just talk to us all the time because the canopy's cute. I also like the way the wheels are. The thing I have a problem with is that every single thing also costs money. For us to try to add a cup holder or the basic things that are needed, but not included, on a stroller that we paid over $2000 for is ridiculous. I'm not trying to destroy Bugaboo but we’re expecting it to be the best of the best. Overall, they’re overpriced. Some of the strollers we have purchased at around $800 are considerably better than the Bugaboo.

Carolina,

We're delighted to read your feedback about your bugaboo purchase.We aim to provide a great bugaboo experience for each customer!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Our baby is not due in two weeks, but we have received the Bugaboo stroller we ordered. We got it because we had them before with my first boy and his stroller was very easy to fold. We used it for two years in Manhattan, which was very extreme because we walked a lot. The experience was very good and when we had a problem with the wheels, they changed them and we didn't have any inconvenience. I love the Nordic style of our new stroller. I like that this one has more space and a much better design. It's more useful because the baby can sleep there and it's not extremely warm like the first one, which was like a small basket. This one can be put everywhere like when you're so tired, you can sleep a little bit if you go somewhere. I'm very satisfied for now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've seen many of those Bugaboo Strollers. A couple of years ago, I had to carry my wife's niece. I saw how comfortable she was and I felt the quality of the stroller. I thought we'll be going with it whenever we'll have a baby. Purchasing our Bugaboo Chameleon 3+ was very easy to do. The website was very intuitive. I didn't have any problem picking styles or whichever color. It also arrived pretty soon.

I'm really happy with our stroller. It's a little expensive but I know I have a good quality product. It's worth the money we spent on it. It's easy to put together and very comfortable. For our only one baby, we look for something for long-term use. And the stroller has been amazing so far. For future use, it's very easy to just change the color of the cover. However, the bassinet is a little big for my trunk. I've tried many positions and it touches the top of it most of the time. And there's no more space for anything else, just a small bag on one side and the other. And my car is not a small car, it's a Honda Ford. But besides that, I have no problems. I recommend Bugaboo to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m very satisfied with the Bugaboo Donkey Weekender that I purchased online. Buying it was easy and building it together was just by instructions. Also, Bugaboo is the only side-by-side stroller that can have both my children safely. I have a boy and a girl. The children are happy and I am happy. Plus, not everyone has it and it's more gender-neutral. It’s wonderful and it’s like what my dad says, “It drives like a Lexus.” With the Bugaboo, I got what I paid for and it made my life a lot easier.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Buying my Bugaboo Donkey Plus through Bugaboo.com was simple. We just picked the colors and purchased it. The stroller has been good so far, except for one concern — The handle ripped the first time I used it, even if it was very lightly used. But everything else has been great with Bugaboo Strollers.

Thank you, Isabel!

We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Buying the Bugaboo Cameleon3 US Elements online was pretty quick and easy. It was a gift for my aunt and it was what she wanted. It was lightweight and assembling it was easy. Plus, it’s a really good stroller for the price and delivery was quick. I’m very satisfied with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently purchased a Bugaboo Cameleon3 plus. I'm Chinese and before I came to America, I bought some strollers from Stokke in China, but for me, Bugaboo was the best to use. The experience during the purchasing process was perfect. I bought the strollers on Bugaboo's website and it was easy and very convenient. I first bought the Bugaboo Bee3. Since I'm going to have my second baby, I bought the Cameleon3 and it is much better than the Bee3. However, when it comes to convenience in going out and shopping, the Bee3 is more of that. It is also smaller and lighter and more convenient to put in my car. But then, both strollers are good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went online and ordered directly from Bugaboo Strollers. I purchased the Cameleon 3 Plus in black because it was lighter and the handling was a lot easier. I had it for a couple months now, however, the canopy won’t stay put and keeps rolling back. I also made sure all the parts were on right because I went to a store that sold it and asked them how they get their models stay like it and for some reason, I fixed my situation but it still wouldn’t work so it may be a faulty canopy itself. I need to call them and ask what else I can do to make it better or to see if they can send me a replacement.

I have their contact number but it takes forever for them to answer the phone and it’s not easy to stay on the phone with a baby. Also, every time I’ve been put on hold for more than 10 minutes, I would just hang up because I don’t have time for it. I also hear some rattling at times and I can’t figure out if it’s the stroller or something attached to it. Other than those I mentioned, the stroller's not perfect but it’ll do. But I also wish they can make more color selections and it would fold another time to make it smaller and more compact to fit in the car.

Bugaboo Strollers

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Bugaboo Bee5! Xuan, thank you for sharing your experience thus far.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I checked the Bugaboo website and the Bee5 NA Black stroller was pretty nice so I bought it. And I got it pretty quick. It's a little expensive but it screams worth. It has all the strollers’ functions and having it is more convenient. Bugaboo has really good service and I'm very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I always wanted a Bugaboo because I’m seeing other people who say that, that's why I got it. I liked that I could use it as the baby grows, so I wouldn't have to get a new one right away. I just started using it 'cause I had the bassinet in it, but my sister and I bought the car seat adapter last week. We put the car seat on it 'cause it seems easier. The bassinet would probably be great if I lived in the Northeast because it's probably cold up there, but it's hot right now and the bassinet is pretty hot in the summertime.

I feel the product is good quality and we're happy that it's easy to push. But one thing that's crazy with the car seat adapter is we couldn't get the base closed. My sister and I didn't realize that she had to take the car seat adapters off of it to close the base. Then I've noticed that when I took the car seat out of the car and I pressed the red button in the back, the two pieces fall off. It would be totally easy just to leave them on. Carrying the actual car seat is heavy and those pieces falling off as I’m pulling the car seat out is just another step I had to take.

The only thing I had an issue with was I wasn't able to do a split payment online. I won some gift cards from work and wanted to pay for the rest out of my checking. When I called, they said that I can't purchase stuff over the phone. It wasn't a big deal, but I would have liked to have done it like that than having just to put it all in my credit card.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently purchased a Bugaboo Cameleon 3 and their process was excellent. I placed the order online and I got my stroller a few days after so that was good. I had questions about my order, I called and I quickly received a response. Bugaboo Strollers also have great reviews online. It's comfortable for the baby, especially for the infants because if I go anyplace or travel overnight, I can use it as a bassinet, and she can sleep in the stroller. It's a great experience with the stroller and I get a lot of compliments. It's beautiful and I like the color but it's very heavy. They should make it a bit lighter. Today, I had to go to an office that didn’t have an elevator. It was shocking for me to carry the Bugaboo by myself. But it’s great and easy to operate. It's what I expected and I'm very happy with my purchase. I’m very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bugaboo Strollers has higher ratings so I decided to buy from them. I bought online and the buying process was simple. Everything's good in terms of the functionality and the quality.

Bugaboo Strollers

Jenna, we are delighted to read your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your brother's experience!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

The Bugaboo stroller ended up being a gift to my brother and he's really enjoying it. It was chosen for the storage, the ease of use and that it's easy to fold up. It's also super easy to push and compared to the other strollers, it's pretty nice.

Bugaboo Strollers Company Profile