Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.60/5

Bugaboo is designed for parents on the move. Since 1994, Bugaboo has developed cutting-edge products designed to help you see the world, kids in tow, with style and ease. Bugaboo offers five unique stroller systems, several limited edition strollers, and a variety of accessories to fit your lifestyle whether that includes, travel or running, city or country, with one kid or two.

Move freely with Bugaboo.

Bugaboo Strollers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bugaboo Strollers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bugaboo Strollers?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I tried a couple strollers and Bugaboo was the one that I preferred. I love how the stroller has a lot of accessories that I could purchase so that I can make an upgrade to it and make it more enjoyable. I also love how lightweight it is and how easy it is to maneuver and store. Their online navigation was very easy, too. It is good quality for the money.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

My husband and I bought a used Bugaboo stroller at a garage sale for our son, and we loved it. I love that it turns easy and it was really lightweight. The canopy was perfect. It completely covered him when we needed it to. And it was easy to maneuver in and out of the car. That was our favorite stroller. I also bought a Bugaboo stroller for my cousin.

Get buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

The Bugaboo stroller is compatible with our car seat and it was better built than the other ones we had. We ordered the basic, standard one over the internet and the purchase process was easy. They’re a higher price point but I like the quality going with it. It folds up really small as well. I have a sports car that has a small compact trunk that majority of the strollers would never fit in, but that the one we got does. And with the way it rolls and absorbs the impact, when I have my baby in there, I wanna make sure the ride is smooth. Everything in my experience was great.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Bugaboo was well-suited for our family and for our use that we were gonna use it for. We were able to purchase it online pretty easily without any hassle. The stroller is good. I love the way it is, and we’ve been using it ever since we got it, and my kids love it too. It’s probably one of the best strollers that we got.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I was between Bugaboo and UPPAbaby, but I could customize it all with Bugaboo. Their website is pretty self-explanatory. It was easy and fun to choose colors and put it together in your own way. We got the Bugaboo Fox Buffalo adapter for the Maxi-Cosi car seat and I've enjoyed using it. I like that when he graduated to the seat situation, it was really easy and he was comfortable in it. He can see a lot. I love that he can lay back and lay. I chose the white canopy, but I wish I chose a darker color because it's less light in for nap, but besides that, I really like it. It's beautiful. It's easy to figure out but it's trickier for travelling, so I got a Doona for travelling because it's lighter weight and more compact. But the whole thing is perfect for travelling throughout our city. I use it every time we're home.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I have a Bugaboo Chameleon, which I bought it in-store in Turkey in 2016, and and I have one issue with it. There is a cover and it is torn to connect to the body. There is something and I do not know how to fix it. I do not know if Bugaboo is covering globally or not. But, for the rest, I don’t have any other issue.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

Handle broke when our children were in the wagon, be cautious, this can be life threatening in situations like stairs and similar. Communicated this to Bugaboo but they did not seem to care and just told me to buy a new handle. Check pics!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I was gonna go with the UPPAbaby, and then my husband at the last second chose the Bugaboo. It's fine. It's lighter and it had a good bassinet. It was an expensive purchase, so I wasn't so thrilled to buy a thousand dollar stroller. The rep at the store sold me a blue hood, and then we went back and returned it and got a pink one because I had a girl. And then my chassis broke. I called 15 places and I was willing to drive to Staten Island, but nobody wanted to fix it. I went on eBay and I bought the part. And on YouTube, somebody did a tutorial and I changed it myself. My stroller went back to normal, but I didn't like that customer service at all. They told me that I have to buy another one, $400 chassis. I thought that was a disgusting joke. I think the whole thing was $25. So, Bugaboo didn't help me at all.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I just bought the Bugaboo lynx stroller. There is something terribly wrong with the wheels. The carriage is a disaster. I reached out to Bugaboo once, no one ever got back to me! So.... I reached out to Bugaboo again and.... no one got back to me. This carriage was $1300! (Bought with hard earned money!) I deserve decent customer service!!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I use Bugaboo that is below what the current models are. I bought it from someone who owned it before. It has always been what I've known, it's like the best stroller. I find the model I got really great for walking around. But it is a complete pain to fold. However, the newer models have gotten easier to fold, probably because it comes apart in three different pieces.

But at this point, what I have is a 10-year old stroller. So, it obviously held up really well. I have the Cameleon. It's only a single stroller, so it doesn’t grow with the family, but we've all been happy with it. We're having a second kid in the New Year. I probably won't get a Bugaboo for my next one just because there's not a Bugaboo option that I like for two kids.

Bugaboo Strollers author review by ConsumerAffairs

Bugaboo is a Dutch company that was founded in 1999. The original design of a modular stroller that can be used and taken anywhere remains the core of their business. Find Bugaboo strollers at major retailers around the world and online.

• Customize your design: Choose your stroller’s frame, canopy color and seat color for a totally customizable experience. Strollers are available in up to 64 unique color combinations.

• Mono, duo and twin options: The Bugaboo Donkey stroller is available for one child, two children of different ages/sizes or for twins. There are 17 unique configurations, allowing for the ultimate in flexibility for parents and caregivers.

• All terrain option: Ideal for parents and caregivers who vary the terrain they take their strollers on, the Bugaboo Buffalo has is designed for all-terrain performance. This stroller grows with your child, taking you from infant to toddler with a bassinet that converts to a seat.

• Runner stroller: The Bugaboo Runner is available as either a complete jogging stroller or as an easy click-and-go accessory for current Bugaboo owners. The seat of the complete jogging stroller is reversible.

• Accessories: Add accessories to your Bugaboo to complete the stroller experience and keep your child comfortable in all types of weather. There are many accessories available, including an organizer, smart phone holder, sun canopy, tray, footmuff, mosquito net and more.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team