Britax Strollers

Compare Strollers

Research top Strollers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The brand of stroller that I use is a stroller brand named Britax. I picked this stroller because it seemed not only nice but easy to use since caring for a baby is hard enough. I really like this stroller because it has the features of not only being versatile, easily maneuverable, and is convenient for when I have to transport a lot of stuff underneath the baby. In addition, I have to say that I like the shade over head the baby so he or she won't get sunburned. There is not much of a process in setting up this type of stroller. You only really have to fold it up and then it's ready to go. Also if I want to add an extra pouch I just have to clip it on in the bottom. However, I cannot say that I like the narrow range of colors. I want more colors.

The Britax stroller is extremely well built. I absolutely love the compartments on the top and bottom of the stroller where I store any extra items that I might have to bring with me when I stroll the babies through the park or wherever I choose to go. The babies seem to be very comfortable in the padded seat. It has a very high stroller rating which is extremely important also.

The process of setting up and using the stroller was unusually easy. It does fold extremely easy and fits very easily even in a small trunk. It is not difficult to push the babies in this stroller but instead has a nice smooth ride and handles extremely well when turning corners or going straight. When you choose to stop it does not make the baby jerk forward but smoothly stops on your command. I love this Britax stroller and would not choose any other if I were given a choice of another brand. However, there should be a larger sun or shade area covering the babies faces or put up side protectors so that the sun will stay out of their tiny faces. Also, I do believe that the Britax stroller needs to have a few more play slots for the babies toys or places to put food or drinks for people pushing the stroller. The straps need to be easier to adjust, too.

This brand and stroller is durable, reliable, and safe. We chose it for both of our children. The stroller is high quality and the car seat easily fits into it. It's easy to clean and looks good. It has a smooth ride. The handle bar has a convenient storage caddy with cup holders and a place for keys and phone. It's easy to fold up, but a little more difficult to open up. It's also a little heavy. The gray and orange I have is okay but I wish the stroller came in other colors. Also there is not enough storage space under the stroller for a regular sized diaper bag.

I loved that my infant and my toddler could both utilize the Britax Sit and Stand stroller safely. The front seat stores the infant seat safely for when the baby needs that extra support of a car seat, but can also be used without the car seat. The back is perfect for a toddler to either sit or stand safely. There were no issues with this stroller, except maybe the price. It was very expensive. But, you get what you pay for. It was functional and safe. I would say worth the money. It's very easy to use, fold, and store. The stroller was perfect for every day use. I especially liked that it wasn't bulky and could fit through most store doors and isles. Most other double strollers are too wide for most store isles and doors making it hard to navigate.

I needed something that can go off the beaten track out here in the northwest. I also wanted something that I could jog with if I wanted to. The Britax explorer is sporty, has three wheels and off road features, and can hold the car seat. It is super easy to handle. The feature I like the most is this reason. You have this red rope you pull on to fold, it's not all that heavy and fits perfect in the trunk. The design is also very nice and was rated really high when I went to buy it in - best strollers of that year. But I don't like that you have to buy every accessory separately. The stroller already costs a good amount, some things should be included. I had to buy an extra feature just to be able to put a bottle in it. The wheels don't like to stay inflated either.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Britax Strollers?

As new parents, mommy and I looked at several car seats for our new baby. We purchased our Britax car seat and BOB Stroller 6 weeks before she was born, and she ended up only weighing 5 lbs 8 oz. The car seat and stroller both still fit her and works like a charm. I am happy with the product and would recommend to any new parent.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Britax has been a leader in manufacturing child safety products for over 70 years. They specialize in car seats and also make baby carriers, travel systems and strollers.

• Travel Systems: Britax’s travel systems are designed with the highest safety standards, ensuring a smooth, safe ride for your child, whether she is in her car seat or in the stroller seat.
  • Customizable option: Britax’s Affinity stroller is fully customizable, so you can have your dream stroller. This high-end stroller is available in a wide range of colors, and accessories are available to adapt it to your specific stroller needs.
  • Double stroller: The B-Agile is available in a side-by-side configuration to comfortably fit two children. This model is lightweight, making it easy to maneuver, fold and carry.
  • Replacement parts: Order replacement parts, such as extra wheels, frame replacement, arm bar cover and more, right from the Britax website.
  • Wide availability: Buy Britax strollers and other gear at national retailers across the country and online. Visit their website to see all the retailers that carry Britax products.
  • Best for Britax strollers are best for families with infants who want a high end travel system.

Compare Strollers