4.60/5
Based on 25 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Britax Strollers

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 14, 2017

25 Britax Strollers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I loved my Britax stroller. Also, my husband and my children all loved this lovely stroller. It was wonderful and I have such very fond memories of it. It was roomy for my baby. It was smooth to roll, it was a pretty color of blue and was a cushy seat. It was big and bulky but had tons of features. It was easy to walk with but difficult to fold and store. The fabulous comfortable stroller also made up for the fact that it was a little bulky. I needed to buy a new car with a large trunk to cart it around, actually a station wagon but then went to a SUV.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I liked that the Britax stroller I used was a travel system, so it helped by not having to find a compatible car seat to go with the stroller. It was also affordable and stylish with plenty of storage room underneath. The only thing I would have improved with the stroller combo I had, is to make the unfolding and folding of it easier. When your hands aren't full, it was really easy to unfold and fold up, but trying to do it one handed (while juggling kids or bags) is not an easy task. Definitely required two hands.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Britax is a trusted brand. My stroller was very sturdy & durable with a lot of nice features. The variety is great & the strollers are more unique than lower priced brands. It is very easy to use and it simply unfolds and clicks into place. It's also lightweight and it's so easy for me to load or unload on my own. I love the way it handles and it's very easy to maneuver. On the other hand, I'd like the stroller to have a bigger storage or more cup holders. I've owned 2 other strollers and Britax is by far my favorite.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

It was comfortable to push, lightweight but also very sturdy and good quality for the money most definitely. Plenty of room for the children's feet and all that good stuff. The setting up process wasn't difficult at all too. It was self explanatory and simple. I did it in a few minutes without any struggle at all. I was satisfied with the product most definitely.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My Britax stroller has a smooth ride. It is stylish and I like the easy close and open. The small footprint makes out great for tight spaces. However, I dislike the small plastic tires. I wish they were bigger and more all-terrain. I dislike how expensive it was. I also wish there was more storage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Britax Strollers?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

They make good, durable strollers. They ride smoothly and has handle bumps well. The stroller I had was a bit heavy but not obnoxiously so. Our stroller had a sliding button on the handlebar that you had to slide in conjunction with a clip you had to push to allow to fold flat. It was a pain in the butt. You had to lift the whole thing up and push it closed. My wife struggled with it often and ended to folding our back seats down so she could throw the open stroller in the van. I would love some zippered pouches. Our stroller had a decent sized basket underneath to carry stuff but sometimes you have little things you would like to secure.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Britax Strollers is very useful in handling my kid. Wherever I go I used to carry the stroller with us. It gives comfort to both kid and me. My kid enjoys a lot sitting in this. I can have some stories so as keep the kid busy meanwhile sitting in stroller. I can also be more comfortable for sleep. It should be more comfortable and lightweight so that can be carried and folded. Should have some proper space to include baby food too.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

It is very durable and reliable. The whole process of setting up and using this stroller was very simple that anyone can do it! It folds very easily and is convenient. This stroller is very easy to use. It also handles very well, so it makes the price very well worth it because quality is great. Fashionable as well! I think that the price should be a little bit less to make them more affordable for everyday people. Also, they should offer a bigger variety of colors, styles, etc. Some of them are a bit bulky, but still quite simple to use.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

One of the major unique features of my Britax stroller is how easily the stroller folds up and stored. The one and only one feature of my previous ownership of a Britax stroller was about a month after purchasing it the wheel kept becoming loose and wiggle. It turns out when I purchased it the bolt holding the wheel on was already stripped. The process of setting it up was not easy. The stroller that I had purchased though easily folded up and stored was still quite bulky or durably hefty so getting around that was quite a task, but once you get through the arduous task of putting it together it's smooth sailing.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Britax strollers are truly top of the line when it comes to strollers. They are very smooth-riding on all types of surfaces and never bumpy or hard to control. They are very safe and easy to use. Since Britax strollers are top of the line, they are very easy to assemble as well as close up to store. Most of them open up and close up in only one or two moves and it is possible to do it one handed. Unfortunately, they are very expensive and do not have a lot of design options. I would have more fabric and color options as well as some lower priced strollers.

Original review: July 31, 2017

The stroller is Easy to maneuver when in use - the wheels turn easily according to your direction. It is Compact and fits my sedan's trunk. It is simple, Convenient and Comfortable for my baby. But there is no cup holder and it doesn't sit up right. It is also hard to open sometimes. I don't know where it will land and a lot of times it Hits my feet and legs. Otherwise it is good and affordable to purchase.

Original review: July 30, 2017

It was the only stroller for infant humans in the entire shopping area I was shopping at the time. It was extremely cheap because I bought it at a thrift store. The stroller was alright to set it up, you need a lot of physical strength to open it though. It was an extremely heavy stroller and it was too hard to bring around town without a car to store it.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I got stroller couple years ago, very sturdy and easy to use. I was looking for something that would last longer, the price was an issue with most strollers I liked but not this one. At first the setup was confusing but then quickly understood how to use it. Most strollers are extremely hard to close and then open and unfold again but I didn't experience that with this brand. My son is now 3 and we still take this stroller everywhere he needs to walk a ton. But my son would like it to have more leg room since he is a tall child and always has been. When he sits his knees are much higher. Other than that very good experience with this stroller.

Original review: July 28, 2017

The stroller is easy to open and close, is study, there is room for storage, has a smooth ride. It is easy to open and fold up in a simple step without multiple buttons to push or latches to undo. It is relatively easy to handle and not super bulky as some other strollers. It is also easy to steer and maneuver over all types of terrain. The seat however could lean back a bit more so that the child is not pitched forward as much. The storage section below could also be sturdier and a more ergonomic push bar would be great.

Original review: July 26, 2017

This is a stroller that is made for easy handling and daily usage. I use it with daily walks. It moves well, the wheels don't get stuck and it's very sturdy. The handling is like a dream for me compared to the other brands that I have used. Fold very easy and put together was also easy. I would rather pay a little less though but I love the stroller so much that I would continue to pay this amount anyway.

Original review: July 23, 2017

Britax is a really good brand overall. They have good strollers for my family and they are durable and functional. I like the features on this stroller. Especially the pockets and pouches. It is also easy to set up each time and I like the way they look and their designs. But Britax strollers are some what expensive. They are not sold in stores in the area where I live and would like to see them offered in more stores. I also find it difficult to fold up for storage.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I absolutely love my Britax stroller. The breaks, the comfortable seat, I love the seat options and the big basket. The canopy is wonderful and the locking system is simple and easy to use. The striker always very easy to assemble and the folding process is easy. I wish it folded a little more compact and was a bit less expensive. Especially since I have to buy accessories to go with the stroller to make it fit all my needs.

Original review: July 17, 2017

I like this stroller because it is sturdy and well designed. I have used other more flimsy strollers that didn't feel safe. I like knowing this stroller is overbuilt if anything ensuring safety. The set up is basic, folds/unfolds easily and is easy to operate. The stroller had well made wheels and therefore moves and handles well. I have used strollers that stray when you speed up and found this a nuisance. But the stroller is heavy. This can make it hard to lift out of the trunk of my car or to move around (when not being pushed).

Original review: July 16, 2017

It is a easy setup process in that it is unfoldable and keeps well in all sorts of weather. It fold well and is easy to unfold. Its handling is perfect. It also has very good control for me to stroll. It has very adequate space to store things, such as snacks, sunscreen, etc... It has lots of room for multiple children as well. However, I would make it more convenient to reach certain pockets so that it doesn't let my child grab it or my body hurt after reaching pockets that aren't normally reachable.

Original review: May 11, 2017

The brand of stroller that I use is a stroller brand named Britax. I picked this stroller because it seemed not only nice but easy to use since caring for a baby is hard enough. I really like this stroller because it has the features of not only being versatile, easily maneuverable, and is convenient for when I have to transport a lot of stuff underneath the baby. In addition, I have to say that I like the shade over head the baby so he or she won't get sunburned. There is not much of a process in setting up this type of stroller. You only really have to fold it up and then it's ready to go. Also if I want to add an extra pouch I just have to clip it on in the bottom. However, I cannot say that I like the narrow range of colors. I want more colors.

Original review: May 7, 2017

The Britax stroller is extremely well built. I absolutely love the compartments on the top and bottom of the stroller where I store any extra items that I might have to bring with me when I stroll the babies through the park or wherever I choose to go. The babies seem to be very comfortable in the padded seat. It has a very high stroller rating which is extremely important also.

The process of setting up and using the stroller was unusually easy. It does fold extremely easy and fits very easily even in a small trunk. It is not difficult to push the babies in this stroller but instead has a nice smooth ride and handles extremely well when turning corners or going straight. When you choose to stop it does not make the baby jerk forward but smoothly stops on your command. I love this Britax stroller and would not choose any other if I were given a choice of another brand. However, there should be a larger sun or shade area covering the babies faces or put up side protectors so that the sun will stay out of their tiny faces. Also, I do believe that the Britax stroller needs to have a few more play slots for the babies toys or places to put food or drinks for people pushing the stroller. The straps need to be easier to adjust, too.

Original review: May 6, 2017

This brand and stroller is durable, reliable, and safe. We chose it for both of our children. The stroller is high quality and the car seat easily fits into it. It's easy to clean and looks good. It has a smooth ride. The handle bar has a convenient storage caddy with cup holders and a place for keys and phone. It's easy to fold up, but a little more difficult to open up. It's also a little heavy. The gray and orange I have is okay but I wish the stroller came in other colors. Also there is not enough storage space under the stroller for a regular sized diaper bag.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I loved that my infant and my toddler could both utilize the Britax Sit and Stand stroller safely. The front seat stores the infant seat safely for when the baby needs that extra support of a car seat, but can also be used without the car seat. The back is perfect for a toddler to either sit or stand safely. There were no issues with this stroller, except maybe the price. It was very expensive. But, you get what you pay for. It was functional and safe. I would say worth the money. It's very easy to use, fold, and store. The stroller was perfect for every day use. I especially liked that it wasn't bulky and could fit through most store doors and isles. Most other double strollers are too wide for most store isles and doors making it hard to navigate.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I needed something that can go off the beaten track out here in the northwest. I also wanted something that I could jog with if I wanted to. The Britax explorer is sporty, has three wheels and off road features, and can hold the car seat. It is super easy to handle. The feature I like the most is this reason. You have this red rope you pull on to fold, it's not all that heavy and fits perfect in the trunk. The design is also very nice and was rated really high when I went to buy it in - best strollers of that year. But I don't like that you have to buy every accessory separately. The stroller already costs a good amount, some things should be included. I had to buy an extra feature just to be able to put a bottle in it. The wheels don't like to stay inflated either.

Original review: May 18, 2015

As new parents, mommy and I looked at several car seats for our new baby. We purchased our Britax car seat and BOB Stroller 6 weeks before she was born, and she ended up only weighing 5 lbs 8 oz. The car seat and stroller both still fit her and works like a charm. I am happy with the product and would recommend to any new parent.

Britax Strollers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Britax has been a leader in manufacturing child safety products for over 70 years. They specialize in car seats and also make baby carriers, travel systems and strollers.

• Travel Systems: Britax’s travel systems are designed with the highest safety standards, ensuring a smooth, safe ride for your child, whether she is in her car seat or in the stroller seat.
    • Customizable option: Britax’s Affinity stroller is fully customizable, so you can have your dream stroller. This high-end stroller is available in a wide range of colors, and accessories are available to adapt it to your specific stroller needs.
    • Double stroller: The B-Agile is available in a side-by-side configuration to comfortably fit two children. This model is lightweight, making it easy to maneuver, fold and carry.
    • Replacement parts: Order replacement parts, such as extra wheels, frame replacement, arm bar cover and more, right from the Britax website.
    • Wide availability: Buy Britax strollers and other gear at national retailers across the country and online. Visit their website to see all the retailers that carry Britax products.
    • Best for: Britax strollers are best for families with infants who want a high end travel system.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs