2. Family and Parenting
  3. Strollers

4.5/5 (36 ratings)

About Britax Strollers

Britax Strollers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Britax Strollers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Britax Strollers?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

The stroller was decent and although there are better strollers at that price point, we went with Britax due to the car seat. It's highly rated and the car seat was more comfortable than most other car seats. The stroller could do a little more storage and better maneuverability.

Original review: June 4, 2020

Strollers are strong, durable and reliable. The customer service is good, if you have any problems at all while under warranty, they will quickly replace/fix whatever it is. Overall a good purchase. My stroller has lasted through my 4 kids ages 2-8 years old. I will definitely buy again, if needed.

Get buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2020

We currently have the Britax B-Ready stroller base and it is so easy to use with our B-safe car seat. It clicks in and out easily and offers the option to use the stroller seat or the infant seat for our baby. In the future it offers different configurations to add another seat to accommodate two babies. It’s easy to fold up and put in the the car for travel too.

Original review: May 29, 2020

We've had one Britax stroller for 9 years and 5 kids, it's been fantastic. We had a small problem with the frame (may have been a recall), but it was quickly resolved by Britax and replaced. The original stroller we bought is great and we've bought a second in a different style. Both are high quality, durable, and fit our needs. We highly recommend Britax products.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Mid-range stroller that’s reliable with many functional features, including easy to fold and open. This can grow with the baby and the wheels are sturdy to use for walking or running. We bought it to prepare for the baby and the quality looks great. The infant car seat is easy to snap in and take out, yet sturdy and secure.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I have purchased 3 products & been very impressed with the quality of manufacturing detail was impeccable. This product was recommended by my sister when she had her twin boys. Watching how her stroller performed was the best selling tool in order to make my investment I Britax. I feel I will always chose this brand as well look for future designs. The number one detail that is of great significance will be the company's styling and quality. What remains to many mothers is how much effort each stroller design has in promoting safety. Many parents will be willing to pay if they know and recognize Britax's commitment to standing behind their product. Security of Britax is obvious in multiple options as well as visually appealing. I have never regretted spending more for my child's comfort and confidence in their warranty. Additional fact is the confidence parents experience when buying in store rather than online.

Original review: May 26, 2020

My Britax stroller has been around since 2015 and we are now in 2020. Every piece is easy to wash and put back on. I have the option of adding my baby's car seat on top or just the baby in there. I bought this with my first born and stuck with it. Fast forward to 2 years later I had my second baby that is using the same stroller. Very durable and still looks like new. I would recommend and do recommend this stroller to family and friends.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I have a Britax B-Agile stroller and B-Safe car seat. My car seat was clicked into the stroller while walking with my 3 month old daughter. Suddenly my car seat detached from the clips and the car seat with my daughter inside went flying upside down onto the ground. My car seat is now dented and unsafe to use, my stroller is broken, and all while this happened my phone screen shattered. We later found out our clips that attach to the inside of the stroller are recalled. After phoning Britax and speaking with Colleen **, she sent newly designed clips in the mail.

Two weeks later and the new clips finally arrive in the mail. My husband and I try to attach them and then come to the realization that the mount on the inside of stroller which attaches these clips is broken, meaning we need an entirely new stroller. We phoned back again and received a different kind of customer service. It took a lot of arguing to finally be told they will replace the stroller. They will not replace the car seat.

At the end of the day my husband and I are super frustrated that Britax is not taking this situation more seriously. To have to fight for a new stroller which broke because of their defect? And not replace the damaged car seat? This does not sit well with us. At the end of the day we have a 3 month old child who went flying off the stroller, and just want a product that is safe for her.

Colleen has been condescending, shaming us for not having our product registered, and that we were not aware of the recall. This should not matter and the company should without question be replacing everything damaged... anyone would think. But this is not the case. This situation has taken much too long and we are very unhappy with the customer service we have received up to this point.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I loved my Britax stroller. Also, my husband and my children all loved this lovely stroller. It was wonderful and I have such very fond memories of it. It was roomy for my baby. It was smooth to roll, it was a pretty color of blue and was a cushy seat. It was big and bulky but had tons of features. It was easy to walk with but difficult to fold and store. The fabulous comfortable stroller also made up for the fact that it was a little bulky. I needed to buy a new car with a large trunk to cart it around, actually a station wagon but then went to a SUV.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I liked that the Britax stroller I used was a travel system, so it helped by not having to find a compatible car seat to go with the stroller. It was also affordable and stylish with plenty of storage room underneath. The only thing I would have improved with the stroller combo I had, is to make the unfolding and folding of it easier. When your hands aren't full, it was really easy to unfold and fold up, but trying to do it one handed (while juggling kids or bags) is not an easy task. Definitely required two hands.

Britax Strollers author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Britax has been a leader in manufacturing child safety products for over 70 years. They specialize in car seats and also make baby carriers, travel systems and strollers.

• Travel Systems: Britax’s travel systems are designed with the highest safety standards, ensuring a smooth, safe ride for your child, whether she is in her car seat or in the stroller seat.

• Customizable option: Britax’s Affinity stroller is fully customizable, so you can have your dream stroller. This high-end stroller is available in a wide range of colors, and accessories are available to adapt it to your specific stroller needs.

• Double stroller: The B-Agile is available in a side-by-side configuration to comfortably fit two children. This model is lightweight, making it easy to maneuver, fold and carry.

• Replacement parts: Order replacement parts, such as extra wheels, frame replacement, arm bar cover and more, right from the Britax website.

• Wide availability: Buy Britax strollers and other gear at national retailers across the country and online. Visit their website to see all the retailers that carry Britax products.

Britax Strollers Company Information