Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.46/5

Britax Strollers Reviews

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I have a Britax B-Agile stroller and B-Safe car seat. My car seat was clicked into the stroller while walking with my 3 month old daughter. Suddenly my car seat detached from the clips and the car seat with my daughter inside went flying upside down onto the ground. My car seat is now dented and unsafe to use, my stroller is broken, and all while this happened my phone screen shattered. We later found out our clips that attach to the inside of the stroller are recalled. After phoning Britax and speaking with Colleen **, she sent newly designed clips in the mail.

Two weeks later and the new clips finally arrive in the mail. My husband and I try to attach them and then come to the realization that the mount on the inside of stroller which attaches these clips is broken, meaning we need an entirely new stroller. We phoned back again and received a different kind of customer service. It took a lot of arguing to finally be told they will replace the stroller. They will not replace the car seat.

At the end of the day my husband and I are super frustrated that Britax is not taking this situation more seriously. To have to fight for a new stroller which broke because of their defect? And not replace the damaged car seat? This does not sit well with us. At the end of the day we have a 3 month old child who went flying off the stroller, and just want a product that is safe for her.

Colleen has been condescending, shaming us for not having our product registered, and that we were not aware of the recall. This should not matter and the company should without question be replacing everything damaged... anyone would think. But this is not the case. This situation has taken much too long and we are very unhappy with the customer service we have received up to this point.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I loved my Britax stroller. Also, my husband and my children all loved this lovely stroller. It was wonderful and I have such very fond memories of it. It was roomy for my baby. It was smooth to roll, it was a pretty color of blue and was a cushy seat. It was big and bulky but had tons of features. It was easy to walk with but difficult to fold and store. The fabulous comfortable stroller also made up for the fact that it was a little bulky. I needed to buy a new car with a large trunk to cart it around, actually a station wagon but then went to a SUV.

Get buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I liked that the Britax stroller I used was a travel system, so it helped by not having to find a compatible car seat to go with the stroller. It was also affordable and stylish with plenty of storage room underneath. The only thing I would have improved with the stroller combo I had, is to make the unfolding and folding of it easier. When your hands aren't full, it was really easy to unfold and fold up, but trying to do it one handed (while juggling kids or bags) is not an easy task. Definitely required two hands.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Britax is a trusted brand. My stroller was very sturdy & durable with a lot of nice features. The variety is great & the strollers are more unique than lower priced brands. It is very easy to use and it simply unfolds and clicks into place. It's also lightweight and it's so easy for me to load or unload on my own. I love the way it handles and it's very easy to maneuver. On the other hand, I'd like the stroller to have a bigger storage or more cup holders. I've owned 2 other strollers and Britax is by far my favorite.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

It was comfortable to push, lightweight but also very sturdy and good quality for the money most definitely. Plenty of room for the children's feet and all that good stuff. The setting up process wasn't difficult at all too. It was self explanatory and simple. I did it in a few minutes without any struggle at all. I was satisfied with the product most definitely.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Britax Strollers?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My Britax stroller has a smooth ride. It is stylish and I like the easy close and open. The small footprint makes out great for tight spaces. However, I dislike the small plastic tires. I wish they were bigger and more all-terrain. I dislike how expensive it was. I also wish there was more storage.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

They make good, durable strollers. They ride smoothly and has handle bumps well. The stroller I had was a bit heavy but not obnoxiously so. Our stroller had a sliding button on the handlebar that you had to slide in conjunction with a clip you had to push to allow to fold flat. It was a pain in the butt. You had to lift the whole thing up and push it closed. My wife struggled with it often and ended to folding our back seats down so she could throw the open stroller in the van. I would love some zippered pouches. Our stroller had a decent sized basket underneath to carry stuff but sometimes you have little things you would like to secure.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Britax Strollers is very useful in handling my kid. Wherever I go I used to carry the stroller with us. It gives comfort to both kid and me. My kid enjoys a lot sitting in this. I can have some stories so as keep the kid busy meanwhile sitting in stroller. I can also be more comfortable for sleep. It should be more comfortable and lightweight so that can be carried and folded. Should have some proper space to include baby food too.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

It is very durable and reliable. The whole process of setting up and using this stroller was very simple that anyone can do it! It folds very easily and is convenient. This stroller is very easy to use. It also handles very well, so it makes the price very well worth it because quality is great. Fashionable as well! I think that the price should be a little bit less to make them more affordable for everyday people. Also, they should offer a bigger variety of colors, styles, etc. Some of them are a bit bulky, but still quite simple to use.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

One of the major unique features of my Britax stroller is how easily the stroller folds up and stored. The one and only one feature of my previous ownership of a Britax stroller was about a month after purchasing it the wheel kept becoming loose and wiggle. It turns out when I purchased it the bolt holding the wheel on was already stripped. The process of setting it up was not easy. The stroller that I had purchased though easily folded up and stored was still quite bulky or durably hefty so getting around that was quite a task, but once you get through the arduous task of putting it together it's smooth sailing.

Britax Strollers author review by ConsumerAffairs

Britax has been a leader in manufacturing child safety products for over 70 years. They specialize in car seats and also make baby carriers, travel systems and strollers.

• Travel Systems: Britax’s travel systems are designed with the highest safety standards, ensuring a smooth, safe ride for your child, whether she is in her car seat or in the stroller seat.

• Customizable option: Britax’s Affinity stroller is fully customizable, so you can have your dream stroller. This high-end stroller is available in a wide range of colors, and accessories are available to adapt it to your specific stroller needs.

• Double stroller: The B-Agile is available in a side-by-side configuration to comfortably fit two children. This model is lightweight, making it easy to maneuver, fold and carry.

• Replacement parts: Order replacement parts, such as extra wheels, frame replacement, arm bar cover and more, right from the Britax website.

• Wide availability: Buy Britax strollers and other gear at national retailers across the country and online. Visit their website to see all the retailers that carry Britax products.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team