BOBgear Strollers

Compare Strollers

Research top Strollers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It was easy to assemble and very practical. It easily folds up for space. There was ample room to fit other stuff like my baby bags etc. I love the way it easily folds up and puts away for space. Or when traveling. I take it just about everywhere. I have even fit more than one kid in it. Its features are very useful and essential to my everyday lifestyle and tasks. I would recommend it to any new first time mom. It easily detached. I found it to be a very good value for my money's worth. After my child outgrew it. I was still able to donate it to another family that was in need of it.

They have variety and awesome colors to choose from. Boys, girls, every color, random designs, plus popular cartoon characters. I love the one that I have and I am very satisfied. It is very portable and can go anywhere, we love to go to the zoo often, so that's where ours gets used most. Plus, it fits in our vehicle easy and can fit in any vehicle you can think of. Its features include cup holders, a couple, plus a couple compartments to store bags, purses, food, whatever you can think of to carry around or need. Plus the handles on the stroller are convenient. The value I am impressed with because it is definitely worth the price. We are happy that we decided to purchase it, after looking and talking about all our options. The value is good for nearly almost any family.

I'm able to adjust the speed of the stroller. I can put up the little shade part and put it down. I can also use it as a car seat as well as a stroller and I'm able to sit two children in the same stroller. It's easy to take to the park because it's accessible, it's easy to put in the car, it folds easily and it fits perfectly in the backseat and it's easy to take out and go places with it. It has nice features that help out like I can put the top down or up. I can use the seat belts that's included and it's very safe. It's worth the money. It's very inexpensive and it was worth every penny. Some things are not worth paying for but this stroller is worth every dollar.

It's very durable and has lots of cool features with the stroller. It's more innovative other brands and seems to be just priced the same but it has more features. It also looks cooler. It's very portable and easy to move. It isn't bulky and heavy to maneuver around like most strollers. It is lightweight and easy to move around wherever I am going to. It's got a sealing that makes it cooler for my kid when we go to different places like a theme park where it's really hot out, so he will be able to last longer and enjoy it more. I think it has great value for being priced the same as other strollers I have seen yet having more features and being more durable and easier to carry around on trips and stuff.

I can put both of my children in and also adjust to small or bigger kids. There is also room to put my stuff with different compartments and areas for storage. It does fold up but not that much. It is easy to fold but heavy to lift into a car. When folded it does not take up too much room except for the big wheels. The locking break is under the stroller and is accessed by your foot. This is a big convenience. I'm not sure what other features I have on my stroller. The stroller is pretty pricey but it is very high quality. I think it's a good value and I would recommend it to friends and family for this reason.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BOBgear Strollers?

I bought this stroller with extra adjustments, so I could use the adjustments to size of baby as the baby grew. Had extra weather coverage for outings. This stroller portability was durable and reliable. I used this stroller a lot and was really impressed at how it lasted with the use. I was impressed with the features that came with this stroller and how they came in handy as the baby grew. This stroller was affordable considering the durability and features that it came with. I would recommend this type of stroller for your baby.

It had pretty good customization options. I could adjust height and the positions based on age of my son. It came in a variety of models and colors/styles. I really enjoyed it but it could have had a few more. The portability of the stroller was awesome. It was very easy to maneuver and take on buses as I use public transportation. It folded up easily and compactly to fit in car trucks or to be stored away. Very good. I was extremely happy with the features. It could hold the car seat for small infants then expand for toddlers. Was easy to adjust the height and had a safety lock, large under basket for storage and cup holders and such. It was an amazing value. Much cheaper than other name brands but still amazing quality. Very durable and long lasting. I've had mine for years. It was totally worth every penny spent as I have used it for both children.

For the price paid, the flexibility/interchangeability was disappointing. But what it did it did well. Promised what it delivered. Things for well together and felt sturdy. Not the lightest brand, but a good trade off of quality and lightweight. Folded pretty compact and easy to transport. Smooth unfold, refold options. Features were higher end as compared to some mainstream brands. Features that were available were thoughtfully implemented and appropriate for harried parents. Price point was pretty high. Many value brands had similar features. BOB quality was clearly superior but not sure "superior-enough" to warrant price point.

Stroller can be converted from a single to a double. Second seat converts to a bouncy chair. Stroller has multiple recline functions, bassinet function was super convenient. This is a larger stroller and has a bigger footprint. Not compact so it took up a lot of trunk space. Was not easy to fold and unfold. The versatility made up for the bulkiness. Suspension system was great. Absorbed a lot of shock. Narrower than a standard jogger so easy to maneuver when shopping in tight spaces like department stores. This stroller was on the expensive side. Not quite as pricey as luxury brands, but more pricey than ones you would buy at big box stores.

This stroller is very light and easy to push & navigate, very versatile, good for shopping, working out, parks, amusement park, anything really. This was an expensive stroller but we like it. Easy to transport, frame is lightweight and easy to handle. There are no issues and it's great when storing and taking in and out of my vehicle. There are lots of features with this stroller; two-step folding capability, which makes it very nice when having to take it in and out of vehicles, padded, reclining comfy seat, stroller is very light, like pushing a cloud. This stroller has been very helpful in regards to providing comfort and safety when transporting my child. It has also brought value and ease to my life knowing that this stroller is good for whatever need may be; going running, shopping, taking my child for an evening stroll. Whatever the case may be, I am confident with this stroller.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1994, BOB’s first product was a bike trailer. They added jogging strollers to their lineup a few years later, most famously with their IRONMAN stroller which debuted in 2003. The company was acquired by Britax in 2011.

• IRONMAN strollers for endurance athlete parents: The IRONMAN stroller isn’t a typical jogging stroller. It is designed for endurance athletes who want to take their kid (or kids) along for the ride. Features include tires built for speed, adjustable padded handlebar for flexibility, two step fold for convenient transport, fully upright seated position, extra large UPF 50+ canopy to protect children from the weather and more.
  • Sport utility strollers: BOB has several strollers made for rugged terrain, making it simple to take your child on any adventure instead of limiting you to pavement. It can have a car seat adapted onto it easily for infants.
  • Strollers for doubles: Many of BOB’s strollers are designed for two children, even their IRONMAN strollers.
  • Stroller Strides fitness stroller: Take your walks with your child to new levels by joining Stroller Strides and turning everyday walks into intense cardio fitness routines. Classes are available around the country, and consumers receive a free week of classes just by purchasing a Stroller Strides stroller from BOB.
  • Travel system compatibility: Find car seats that are compatible with your BOB stroller on their website, and turn any stroller into a travel system.
  • Safety notices: Stay up to date on the latest safety news, information and recalls on your BOB stroller by visiting the safety notices section of their website. Call their customer service team toll free to take care of the recall and ensure your stroller’s safety.
  • Best for BOB Gear strollers are best for parents who are active and/or who frequently run or walk with a stroller on rugged terrain.

Compare Strollers