BabyBjorn

BabyBjörn

4.3/5 (23 ratings)

About BabyBjörn

BabyBjorn Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BabyBjorn?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BabyBjörn?

Original review: May 26, 2018

I feel safe using the BabyBjorn baby carrier because they do a safety check on the baby seats. It a name brand. It has a safety latch to keep the car seat in place. You can take the car seat and put in the stroller and it locks in place. Not cheap plastic and well secured. It is affordable and I trust it. But I would add more different colors. I got mine at my baby shower from my mom. And I love it. I would highly recommend this brand and this car seat.

Original review: May 25, 2018

It held the weight evenly distributed and didn't put all the weight on my back. But hard to put child in the carrier and get the child out of the carrier. It was difficult to use and put on alone. You needed someone to help you put it on and take it off. I wouldn't use again.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I like BabyBjörn more than other brands. It's a lot better than any other brand I have used in the past or used with children I use to babysit. I like how it fits the baby and how the baby fits it, it comfortable and lets the baby rest without any problems. I love it a lot, it's amazing, soothing and highly recommend it to new moms. But would love different designs. The designs are plain and I'd like to see more color and different abstract designs.

Original review: May 20, 2018

BabyBjörn was given to me by my sister and it was really comfortable. I was very happy with it and used it for both of my kids and also when I watched my niece. It was also easy to put on. I like that there are adjustable straps so more than one person can use it such as myself and my husband who are very different in size. Also, I like how supported my baby was while in it. Safety is really important to me and it allowed me to get my housework done stress free and hands free. I also have tried the wrap slings but could never get them put on where I was comfortable not holding my baby.

Original review: May 19, 2018

BabyBjörn is a well known brand. It is lightweight and easy to use. You can carry baby close and secure to you. I like the color black in it and the overall design. It is modern, nice and a good deal for the price. But I don't like the hard piece in the middle where the baby sits. It seemed to be uncomfortable for my child. But other than that, my child liked the carrier. It works well when traveling or shopping. I feel safe with my child in it and no one tries to touch him or bother us when he is in it.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

The carrier was easy and comfortable to use. It did not hurt my back when carrying the baby for long periods of time. My son was always comfortable in it and often it put him to sleep. I always felt safe using it and my son always felt secure and not like it would break or he would drop. I was a first time parent and had heard good things and it was a very good experience with the carrier. The price however is too high and an extreme turn off for the carriers. The carriers are really nice but I've also used the same type of carrier from a different brand for half the price of the BabyBjörn carriers. And the less expensive ones worked just as well. The high markup will probably keep me from purchasing a BabyBjörn for my next child.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

BabyBjörn is a trusted brand that a lot of people I know have used. I liked it for a quick strap on to head into stores for shopping trips. Baby was close and my hands were free for the other kids. The baby was upright easily and baby's head was well supported in both rear and forward facing. Baby liked being able to face in or out. Plus, the color coding was nice to use for the straps and was easy to strap on. Babies liked it. But, it isn't super easy to wash and dry if it gets dirty and kids definitely make things dirty! My back would get sore on occasion when using for a prolonged amount of time.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

The BabyBjörn baby carrier was one of the baby carriers I used and was my favorite. It was lightweight and I was able to use it while my daughter was a newborn through 6 months, about 16 lbs, with ease. After about 16 lbs though it got to be a burden on my back so I stopped using it as much. It may have been because I'm a little on the heavier side so someone who is smaller than me may be able to use it longer without any problems. I was gifted the carrier and it was recommended by a few friends. The experience was good because the carrier wasn't as bulky as some of the others that I've researched so storage and travel wasn't a problem.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

BabyBjörn is a brand that many parents trust. A mom friend showed me hers and I could see how much she loved being hands-free while still holding her baby. When I got mine, it wasn't set up for the baby to face the front but that's what she wanted so we had to adapt a little bit but since then, they've become more versatile. I love that they are adjustable from multiple places to allow a long usage. Also very durable and can be donated to a parent in need after your child outgrows it. I am satisfied and would recommend.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

The BabyBjörn was comfortable for both me and my baby. I loved having my baby both facing me and the world. My biggest regret was not buying 2 of the same ones instead of wasting money on another brand first. I tried quite a few brands ranging in prices and this was the best fit for me and my child. It held up very well. I also loved the outer covering for colder weather. It had a hood and had a few other attachments as well. I absolutely loved and recommended this carrier to everyone I know.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

My husband & I both used it for 2 years with 2 different kids, and it has been good. It was very helpful because we didn’t have to carry him in our actual arms. Our hands were still free and he was still able to help me push stroller or get food. I love that it had a pocket in front I used to put pacifier or money or phone in it. I also love the strap piece to my back and it had a padded extra to add to back so strap wouldn’t bother me at all while wearing this. Although, I did not like that the burp cloth because it came off easy and ended up losing it while walking. I wish it was a part of the product because it gives it a little style to it and make it more fashionable. I like that it fix my body shape well around my arms. Also, I love the snapping baby head support and when I had baby facing forward we snap it down.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I initially got the BabyBjörn carrier because my sister had one and she loved it. My personal experience has been great and it is my favorite carrier. It can be worn in front back or on the side and this one I have is comfortable for me and my son in all positions. My favorite is front carrying because my back isn't so good. But I have little to no pain after wearing him with this. The BabyBjörn carrier is the perfect carrier. But, it would be nice to have an extension or something to make it good for hiking and maybe even standing later on. I've recommended this carrier to all my friends and family with little ones or that are expecting.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

The BabyBjörn is really nice. It is well made. It has light material, yet sturdy. The baby always seems comfortable in it. We use it in stores, or even just cleaning around the house. Our overall experience with the BabyBjörn has been a positive one. I gave it to my friend when our son outgrew it, and intend on buying another now that we just had another newborn. It would be cool if they came in different colors, played music, and if they could maybe add some features, like heating pad or lights would also be helpful.

BabyBjorn Company Information