4.30/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

BabyBjörn

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

23 BabyBjörn Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 10, 2018

I chose BabyBjorn on a recommendation from a friend who had used it to hike all over the Pacific NW and told me it is durable and comfortable. My own experience has been the same. It was fairly easy to put on my body and to get the baby into the carrier. Baby seemed comfortable while she was in the carrier and it was simple to get her back out again. But it is big and clumsy and takes up quite a bit of room when storing it somewhere and there's no way that it will fit into my diaper bag so I don't bring it on short trips.

Original review: June 9, 2018

BabyBjörn was a soft carrier that was small enough to keep in the diaper bag for spontaneous usage and keep baby close, especially during the first months of life. The convenience of the soft carrier is important and is needed to comfort a new baby and still get things done. However, it cuts into the thighs a bit and the flap that folds for front facing head support should be bigger. It was a good purchase but a more washable fabric and affordable price would be nice.

Get expert buying tips about Baby Carriers and Slings delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Just loved it overall, I felt safe using it for my son, it was easy to assemble and wasn’t confusing at all. It is also good for on the go days. It makes me feel safe with my child. I got this carrier from a friend at a baby shower. However, I have seen the price and it’s crazy. Being a single parent I can’t afford things like that all the time but I would try to get the money because I did like the item and if I heard enough good reviews about it I would save up the money for one and I would pay for this item again if I had a child in the future. I would recommend this product for any of my friends or family having babies in the future.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I got mine from my aunt and loved the simplicity of it. Dependable quality. It’s easy to wash and lay flat to dry. It was so much easier to take with me than loading and unloading a stroller plus my child was always attached to me vs being in a stroller where a kidnapper could easily snatch them. However, I don’t like the cost of a brand new one. I’ve gotten a few hand me downs. The only other thing is once the baby reaches a certain weight it’s uncomfortable to use. Even so, BabyBjörn is just easier to use vs other brands I have seen on the market. Washing it is just as easy as well. Other brands seem to be to difficult to use which makes me not buy them.

Original review: June 4, 2018

My BabyBjörn carrier was a gift from a family member who has one and loves it. I love this item. It's an awesome product. It is easy to use, light weight but secure, has great color, great price and great quality. I would greatly recommend this product to any prospective buyers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BabyBjörn?

Original review: May 26, 2018

I feel safe using the BabyBjorn baby carrier because they do a safety check on the baby seats. It a name brand. It has a safety latch to keep the car seat in place. You can take the car seat and put in the stroller and it locks in place. Not cheap plastic and well secured. It is affordable and I trust it. But I would add more different colors. I got mine at my baby shower from my mom. And I love it. I would highly recommend this brand and this car seat.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I loved how the BabyBjorn baby carrier was made to make me feel that my baby was secure at all times. I also loved the design and print of the material. However, once my child got a little bit older, the combination of his weight and the carrier was a bit heavy. Still, I would definitely recommend this product for both first time mothers and fathers, and also for parents who have already had children previously. I received it as a baby shower present, however I would purchase the BabyBjorn baby carrier with my own money. I was completely satisfied.

Original review: May 20, 2018

BabyBjörn was given to me by my sister and it was really comfortable. I was very happy with it and used it for both of my kids and also when I watched my niece. It was also easy to put on. I like that there are adjustable straps so more than one person can use it such as myself and my husband who are very different in size. Also, I like how supported my baby was while in it. Safety is really important to me and it allowed me to get my housework done stress free and hands free. I also have tried the wrap slings but could never get them put on where I was comfortable not holding my baby.

Original review: June 3, 2018

The price is Cheaper than most brands and worked to make things convenient. You are able to afford more carriers with the price. Holds the baby so you are able to get things done and easy to adjust when needing to. I used a long time ago but switched. Should be able to use with different body types and over different genders. Not very adjustable for different body types and my husband I could not share. Made for smaller frames and not really made for men. I could not use very often due to not fitting properly, baby was too big and didn’t like it, and bad on baby' hips. The weight limit needs to be able to hold heavier babies into toddlers. Need to be able to adjust all areas of the carrier. Need to be able to use it differently and in different positions. Styles are boring.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I looked at user reviews on Amazon and looked at videos on the BabyBjörn website of actors putting on and taking off the carrier. I had previously purchased an Ergobaby, which can hold the baby forward or backward facing. BabyBjörn is similar to the Ergobaby and it securely held my baby close to my face. I like that it's not as hot as the Ergobaby though and that it's easy to keep clean and comes in great neutral colors. But it's hard to put on/take off. I want it to be safe and it's able to carry the baby in several positions.

BabyBjörn expert review by Kate Williams, Ph.D.

BabyBjörn is a well-known brand that offers seven models of soft-structured baby carriers at affordable prices. All models can be worn facing in on the chest, and some can be worn facing out for babies over 15 pounds. BabyBjörn carriers are available in basic colors like black, navy and gray and are sold at major retailers and online.

• Baby Carrier Original: The Original is a great choice for the first year of your baby’s life. It’s small and lightweight, with just a few simple snaps and adjustments. The Original carrier ranges in price from $50 to $70.

• Baby Carrier One: This baby carrier can be used facing in or out, as well as in a back carry position. It has a pad that folds up to support a newborn’s head, then folds down to accommodate a larger baby. Because of its flexibility, you can use it from birth to around 3 years old.

• We Air: The We Air carrier is made with a breathable mesh fabric to help keep you and your baby cool in hot climates. It accommodates babies who weigh up to 33 pounds in facing-in and facing-out carrying positions.

• Baby Carrier Miracle: The BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Miracle has a wide waist belt and a support feature for your lower back to make babywearing more comfortable. It is intended to be worn on your chest, facing in or out. This carrier retails for $100 to $140.

• Where to buy BabyBjörn carriers: You can purchase BabyBjörn carriers online at Amazon or through various retailers such as buybuy BABY, Target and Walmart.

• Best for: parents and caregivers who want a basic soft-structured carrier.

Profile picture of Kate Williams, Ph.D.
      Kate Williams, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kate Williams, Ph.D. believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase. She spends countless hours researching companies and industries before writing buyers guides to make sure consumers have all the information they need to make smart, informed buying decisions.

BabyBjörn Company Information