Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.27/5

Baby Jogger Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby Jogger?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby Jogger?

Original review: June 3, 2020

This is not a cheap stroller but the quality is excellent. This lasted us through multiple children. Very easy to fold and lightweight, this was great to load and unload in the back of the car. It was also great for air travel as it folds small enough to go through the x-ray machine.

Original review: May 29, 2020

We love our Baby Jogger. Easy to use and lightweight. Doesn’t look cheap like I feel like a lot strollers do. For the price I wish it came with a parents console or a snack tray but you have to buy those separately. Also, the storage basket is very small. The benefit to that is that you have to pack light.

Get buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 28, 2020

It has many options and features. For a full size stroller, it’s very versatile and lightweight. It first fold as small as I would like. Easy to operate, many attachments and configurations for up to 3 children. Smooth ride with large wheels. I love it!

Original review: May 27, 2020

Baby Jogger City Select: If you plan on having more than one child, I would definitely purchase this stroller with your FIRST child, because it will grow with your family! The seating options on this stroller are phenomenal. Seats can be switched so that children can face each other or away from each other. They also recline very far back so it’s easy for a child to sleep. This stroller is great for malls or any shopping because it’s narrow and easy to get through doorways...unlike side by side double strollers. The handle bar also raises to accommodate tall or shorter parents. I would recommend this double stroller to anyone.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I own two Baby Jogger strollers and enjoy using them. Both my city mini double & city select single strollers are comfortable for my children, easy to collapse, and a breeze to push! The downfall of the baby jogger brand is having to purchase accessories (like the tray) separately in addition to the higher price tag. Having owned less expensive brands in the past, baby joggers ease of use makes the price tag worth it. I did have to contact this company regarding a question on the included warranty and they were very helpful and attentive. I'd definitely recommend!

Original review: June 4, 2020

A life and back savior.. Good wheels and easy to push and maneuver around. Last for many kids go round. This nice baby jogging stroller. Goes through rough terrain, up hill down, in malls, parking lots, all retailers will ease.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

My stroller broke in just 4 months. Baby Jogger customer support offered me a rebate of $80 for the purchase of a new product. Practically no other choice. They did not honor the warranty, they never offered to fix it, never agreed for replacement. This rebate they offered comes with several conditions. I need to cut and send the law tags from the old product, receipt of the new item, UPS label from the package etc. I wonder if anyone ever received this rebate. The product quality is good (not so good for the price), but their customer support is terrible. I would not recommend this brand to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My daughter was jogging with her city select stroller, when the front wheel fell off. When I tried to repair it for her, I found that she had lost three small parts, a machine bolt and washer that attached the wheel to the axle, and a black spacer that went between the yoke and the wheel bearing. I called Baby Jogger Customer Support to order replacement parts and was told they do not sell screws, washers or spacers, but they would sell me a $39 replacement wheel unit. So, my choice is spend a few bucks of replacement parts or $39 on a new wheel assembly.

Not a very customer friendly company. Spent $500+ on the original unit, and now they want to gouge me for a wheel that failed. I will never recommend this product to friends or family, and I will post my experience on all of my local social media sites. Hope to save some unsuspecting future parents from a similar experience.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I love my jogger. The big wheel makes it easy to go over curbs. It goes where you want it to not all over the place. I have a place it. Put all my baby bag thing and there a hook up for a music player. You also get a pump if one of the tires go soft. Pump it up. It's easy to fold and store away.

Original review: May 11, 2017

The Baby Jogger stroller is very versatile and feels and looks like a luxury stroller without breaking the bank. It is easy to store and collapsible so I fit it into smaller spaces and carry it easily. Its kind of heavy but not more so than other strollers of a similar price. I like the storage basket beneath the seat because it is large enough to fit all my things and I trust that nothing will fall. I like that the bassinet is detachable and I can use it alone and not have to buy another one. I love the brake and trust it a great deal. There are a few things I would improve about the stroller though. It is marketed as having an easy and adjustable leg rest but I've noticed that it gets stuck often. I also wish that it was easier to clean and that the covers were detachable so I could wash them. I have three kids and it can be tough to keep things as clean as I would like.

Baby Jogger author review by ConsumerAffairs

Baby jogger was founded in 1984 and delivered jogging strollers to active parents who wanted to jog with their toddlers. The company now offers several different types of strollers, all with the same fundamental purpose of allowing parents to take their children with them anywhere they go.

• All terrain strollers: Baby Jogger offers several all terrain strollers, allowing parents to take their children anywhere and everywhere. These strollers have all-terrain wheels and additional features for children’s comfort and safety.

• Double strollers: Baby Jogger has several all terrain and jogging strollers available as double strollers. Their side-by-side design keeps kids safe and gives both of them an up-close view of the scenery as parents hike, walk or jog behind them.

• Age range: All of Baby Jogger’s strollers are designed for children ages six months to five years old to comfortably fit in. Babies should not be placed in the upright seat of a Baby Jogger stroller without a car seat until they are strong enough to hold their head up without any help (usually around the time they are six months old).

• Adaptable for infants: Infants can still cruise around in a Baby Jogger, even if they cannot sit in one unsupported. Baby Jogger sell car seat adapters and bassinets that easily transform many of their strollers into travel systems. Some models, including the Vue, City Mini®, City Mini® ZIP, City Mini® GT, City Lite, City Elite, Summit and F.I.T., have an increased reclining angle that is safe for newborns.

• Colorful options: There are several colorful options available for Baby Jogger strollers, including red, blue, lime, gray and more.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team