4.13/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Baby Jogger

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Baby Jogger Reviews

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

My stroller broke in just 4 months. Baby Jogger customer support offered me a rebate of $80 for the purchase of a new product. Practically no other choice. They did not honor the warranty, they never offered to fix it, never agreed for replacement. This rebate they offered comes with several conditions. I need to cut and send the law tags from the old product, receipt of the new item, UPS label from the package etc. I wonder if anyone ever received this rebate. The product quality is good (not so good for the price), but their customer support is terrible. I would not recommend this brand to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My daughter was jogging with her city select stroller, when the front wheel fell off. When I tried to repair it for her, I found that she had lost three small parts, a machine bolt and washer that attached the wheel to the axle, and a black spacer that went between the yoke and the wheel bearing. I called Baby Jogger Customer Support to order replacement parts and was told they do not sell screws, washers or spacers, but they would sell me a $39 replacement wheel unit. So, my choice is spend a few bucks of replacement parts or $39 on a new wheel assembly.

Not a very customer friendly company. Spent $500+ on the original unit, and now they want to gouge me for a wheel that failed. I will never recommend this product to friends or family, and I will post my experience on all of my local social media sites. Hope to save some unsuspecting future parents from a similar experience.

Get expert buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I love my jogger. The big wheel makes it easy to go over curbs. It goes where you want it to not all over the place. I have a place it. Put all my baby bag thing and there a hook up for a music player. You also get a pump if one of the tires go soft. Pump it up. It's easy to fold and store away.

Original review: May 11, 2017

The Baby Jogger stroller is very versatile and feels and looks like a luxury stroller without breaking the bank. It is easy to store and collapsible so I fit it into smaller spaces and carry it easily. Its kind of heavy but not more so than other strollers of a similar price. I like the storage basket beneath the seat because it is large enough to fit all my things and I trust that nothing will fall. I like that the bassinet is detachable and I can use it alone and not have to buy another one. I love the brake and trust it a great deal. There are a few things I would improve about the stroller though. It is marketed as having an easy and adjustable leg rest but I've noticed that it gets stuck often. I also wish that it was easier to clean and that the covers were detachable so I could wash them. I have three kids and it can be tough to keep things as clean as I would like.

Original review: May 7, 2017

The undercarriage bag section of the Baby Jogger stroller had plenty of room. I could keep both the baby's stuff and my baby bag in there with ample space left over for my other child to put some of his toys in there as well. The cup holders were also very handy as there were multiple and they could adjust for all sizes of drinks. The stroller was very portable and folded up easily for car trips. All I had to do was press a few release switches and it would collapse in on itself, but it was not too easy where it could collapse unintentionally. However, the tray was slightly weaker than I believed it should have been. I also wish the cover for the stroller was more reflective. It did not do a good job of keeping the baby cool. The suspension sometimes bounced too much as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby Jogger?

Original review: April 27, 2017

I like the tires on the Baby Jogger City Select because they are durable. I love the steel construction of the stroller which just adds to the durability of the product. I also love that the fabric is UVA and UVB protected. I would perhaps use another metal that is durable because the solid steel is very heavy for me and sometimes gives me a hard time when I'm trying to fold up the stroller. I would also make the stroller more compact. There are big strollers out there that are very compact but I still love my city select. It does handle wonderfully. It's like a 4x4 vehicle and can go through any terrain with no problem!

Original review: April 26, 2017

I like that the Baby Jogger stroller has a three wheel design. It's a smooth ride, lightweight, sturdy, compact unit, ideal for transportation and trunks. It's a breeze to fold and unfold and is easily adjusted. But I think its made for taller parents than me. I also did not like the selection of colors available and the look is not very appealing.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

You can add a snack tray for the kiddo. You can also add a soft mom tray to hold drinks. There are adaptors for different infant carriers to fit into. You can purchase a rain guard and a travel bag. You can also buy different type wheels. You can easily fold up the stroller with one hand. There is a handle on the seat of the stroller that you can pull to fold it up. It makes it very easy to use when commuting. It's also very lightweight. In addition to the compact features it is really easy to store. It's got a handbrake which makes it easy to lock. The stroller can recline way back so the kiddo can lay all the way down to nap. The handle adjusts as well. I think it's a good value for the money. There are definitely way more expensive strollers that don't offer the convenience and abilities of the Baby Jogger.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

The stroller is very customizable. It allows you to adjust how you carry the child, which way it faces, and how covered the child is from the sun. The stroller that I currently have definitely is portable. It compacts down into a much smaller size so that I can take it just about anywhere with me, and fit it in smaller spaces. I payed a decent amount of money for my current stroller. The value is definitely worth it, though sometimes I wish strollers were much cheaper.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

It does the job fine. I do wish that there were more places to store food and drinks, for both me and the baby. The stroller cannot fold easily. Mine frequently gets stuck and I fear it may break on me. This is the only downside I feel that strongly about. The stroller is very basic lacking really any features. Not that useful for carrying toys either. The stroller was not that expensive in my opinion. With only 2 major downsides I'd say that it was worth the price. I'd recommend to a friend with caution though.

Baby Jogger expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Baby jogger was founded in 1984 and delivered jogging strollers to active parents who wanted to jog with their toddlers. The company now offers several different types of strollers, all with the same fundamental purpose of allowing parents to take their children with them anywhere they go.

• All terrain strollers: Baby Jogger offers several all terrain strollers, allowing parents to take their children anywhere and everywhere. These strollers have all-terrain wheels and additional features for children’s comfort and safety.

• Double strollers: Baby Jogger has several all terrain and jogging strollers available as double strollers. Their side-by-side design keeps kids safe and gives both of them an up-close view of the scenery as parents hike, walk or jog behind them.

• Age range: All of Baby Jogger’s strollers are designed for children ages six months to five years old to comfortably fit in. Babies should not be placed in the upright seat of a Baby Jogger stroller without a car seat until they are strong enough to hold their head up without any help (usually around the time they are six months old).

• Adaptable for infants: Infants can still cruise around in a Baby Jogger, even if they cannot sit in one unsupported. Baby Jogger sell car seat adapters and bassinets that easily transform many of their strollers into travel systems. Some models, including the Vue, City Mini®, City Mini® ZIP, City Mini® GT, City Lite, City Elite, Summit and F.I.T., have an increased reclining angle that is safe for newborns.

• Colorful options: There are several colorful options available for Baby Jogger strollers, including red, blue, lime, gray and more.

• Best for: Baby Jogger strollers are best for parents and caregivers who are active and/or who frequently take their babies and toddlers for walks on unusual terrain.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs