Baby Jogger

Compare Strollers

Research top Strollers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

You can add a snack tray for the kiddo. You can also add a soft mom tray to hold drinks. There are adaptors for different infant carriers to fit into. You can purchase a rain guard and a travel bag. You can also buy different type wheels. You can easily fold up the stroller with one hand. There is a handle on the seat of the stroller that you can pull to fold it up. It makes it very easy to use when commuting. It's also very lightweight. In addition to the compact features it is really easy to store. It's got a handbrake which makes it easy to lock. The stroller can recline way back so the kiddo can lay all the way down to nap. The handle adjusts as well. I think it's a good value for the money. There are definitely way more expensive strollers that don't offer the convenience and abilities of the Baby Jogger.

The stroller is very customizable. It allows you to adjust how you carry the child, which way it faces, and how covered the child is from the sun. The stroller that I currently have definitely is portable. It compacts down into a much smaller size so that I can take it just about anywhere with me, and fit it in smaller spaces. I payed a decent amount of money for my current stroller. The value is definitely worth it, though sometimes I wish strollers were much cheaper.

It does the job fine. I do wish that there were more places to store food and drinks, for both me and the baby. The stroller cannot fold easily. Mine frequently gets stuck and I fear it may break on me. This is the only downside I feel that strongly about. The stroller is very basic lacking really any features. Not that useful for carrying toys either. The stroller was not that expensive in my opinion. With only 2 major downsides I'd say that it was worth the price. I'd recommend to a friend with caution though.

Braking system was easy usable and had lots of safety belts and padding. Easy to hang on to handles and easy flowing wheels, play things for baby and brightly colorful. Easily transportable and free flowing wheels. Easy and comfortable straps and belts. Many colors and brightly marked. Toy areas and places for other needed things for baby. Safety and so much comfort for baby. Lots of safety features and features to allow you as parent to safely walk your new baby proudly anywhere. It brought me so much comfort of mind when getting my baby outside for health and the happiness of my new child. It brought me joy to walk and watch my new baby and allowed me security to walk with my child.

I love the color options as well as the option to add the parent console. I can even be out when it's misting or if it starts raining with the weather shield canopy. With its various car seat adapters I can easily switch my child from the stroller to the car in just a few minutes regardless of which vehicle I'm driving that day. It has hand operated drum brakes for a quick stop if needed. There is a lock on the handle to allow the front wheel to swivel or to keep it locked forward which is great. Also it has a canopy to keep the sun out of your child's eyes. Considering all the features it has, it is a great value at the price for active parents. With a standard stroller, it's nowhere near as easy to go running/jogging with the stroller, but this one moves just as freely as you do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby Jogger?

Holds a larger stroller than regular stroller. The tray in front of child is great to give him space to eat or play. Folding the jogging stroller is a bit challenging. Wrestling the stroller into the trunk of my car is next to impossible. I used it from home only. Canopy and rain cover make it usable in all weather. The tray on top and cup holder are handy so I didn't have to carry items in my hands or pocket. The quality was adequate for the price but it would have been better if I could have found a used one at a baby relay store. I used my quite a bit but it still looked like new by the time he had outgrown it.

Plenty of options for the customization of the stroller to make it fit your and your baby's needs, and for lifestyle, and the easy of the customization makes it that much easier for you when you're on the go. The stroller is very portable, can fit in almost any trunk or back seat, and the easy transformation from transportation to ready for baby is ideally. The features are great. Plenty of great things to offer that make this stroller one of the best if not the best stroller on the market today. The value is good, not great. It is a bit pricey but with the customization and portability, and all the features that it has you're not going to find many stroller that will come close to this one.

The stroller was very portable. I took it with me everywhere and it fit into the back of the car perfectly. And was very easy to open and close. The stroller had all features that I needed and then some. I was pleased with all of them. It allowed me to take the stroller everywhere and meet my needs. Based on the many features and customizations, this stroller was a little higher than I expected. But, it was well worth the money and then some!

Removable canopy, variable braking, sporty colors, beverage holder, customizable storage, smooth operation, easy to use and push, quality materials. It was very light, made of aluminum, and folded up into a small package. Also it came with a handle that made it easy to pick up. It fit easily into the back of my car. It had many additional features, like a folding canopy, an expandable pocket for bug spray and diapers and snacks, it also had a beverage holder for water while I jogged. It has a great streamlined design, and was made of quality materials. It also came in at a competitive price point and was comparable to many other brands.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Baby jogger was founded in 1984 and delivered jogging strollers to active parents who wanted to jog with their toddlers. The company now offers several different types of strollers, all with the same fundamental purpose of allowing parents to take their children with them anywhere they go.

• All terrain strollers: Baby Jogger offers several all terrain strollers, allowing parents to take their children anywhere and everywhere. These strollers have all-terrain wheels and additional features for children’s comfort and safety.
  • Double strollers: Baby Jogger has several all terrain and jogging strollers available as double strollers. Their side-by-side design keeps kids safe and gives both of them an up-close view of the scenery as parents hike, walk or jog behind them.
  • Age range: All of Baby Jogger’s strollers are designed for children ages six months to five years old to comfortably fit in. Babies should not be placed in the upright seat of a Baby Jogger stroller without a car seat until they are strong enough to hold their head up without any help (usually around the time they are six months old).
  • Adaptable for infants: Infants can still cruise around in a Baby Jogger, even if they cannot sit in one unsupported. Baby Jogger sell car seat adapters and bassinets that easily transform many of their strollers into travel systems. Some models, including the Vue, City Mini®, City Mini® ZIP, City Mini® GT, City Lite, City Elite, Summit and F.I.T., have an increased reclining angle that is safe for newborns.
  • Colorful options: There are several colorful options available for Baby Jogger strollers, including red, blue, lime, gray and more.
  • Best for Baby Jogger strollers are best for parents and caregivers who are active and/or who frequently take their babies and toddlers for walks on unusual terrain.

Compare Strollers