3.4/5 (418 ratings)

About Cohen's Fashion Optical

Cohen's Fashion Optical Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cohen's Fashion Optical?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cohen's Fashion Optical?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

They offered prices that were in my budget and I found it very helpful. They also had a very wide selection to choose from which was nice. From past experiences with other brands were not good but with this one it's a keeper. I was very satisfied with the quality and I totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for great quality. I had to wait an average waiting time because I didn't pick fast shipping which is not a problem to me. The great thing is that the shopping was very fast. I ordered on Monday and got it on Friday which is good in my book. They had a very nice selection to choose which is very good. I had a hard time choosing a pair which I don't get to experience with some brands.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

The price is reasonable and my insurance covered half of the bill so it wasn't that bad. I actually thought I would have paid way more than I actually did. This brand is the top brand for this product. It is strong and it comes in various colors and styles to suit each individual person's sense of style. I was able to get my glasses the next day due to the fact that they had to send out for my prescription lenses. I thought it would have been a longer wait but a day is not that bad.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

Price was a little too much but it was worth it. I got a great pair of glass at an ok price. They have last a good while too. I would buy from them again. The product quality is great. They have last a long time and I have not had a problem with them breaking, the frame or the glass. I am very very happy with them. The shipping and delivery was great. It did not take long for me to receive my package. Maybe took a week after ordering. Best to order on the weekend and that following week you should get it. The product variety was great. I had many options to choose from. I had a hard time to make a choice on which pair I wanted. I almost got more than one pair because I wanted so many.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

Great employees. Wonderful and lots of different type of eye glass frames to choose from. Also has a great eye doctor. The prices were great. Lots of great frames on sale too. The eye glass frames are nice looking and are a great quality. Good for children knowing how rough they can be especially boys. I have a boy and he is very rough so this was a great store to go to. I never had them shipped to me but I want to in the future. By then I can see how their shipping is. If they do well I will do shipping more often. Great product. Not cheap, great quality.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

The price was fair for the quality of the lenses and frames but there are higher quality options available as well for a higher cost if you want something better. The quality is not anything problematic but also isn't bad. For the price I think the quality is good and offers good value for your money. The delivery was quick, less than a week and the delivery cost was low as well. It would be nice to have faster options in case your glasses need to be replaced on short notice but that's not a big deal. They have a large variety of frames in different styles so anyone will be able to find something they like. Color selection is good too and includes muted colors as well as brighter options.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

The price was fair, good compared to opticians locally. Price seemed higher for frames. Would buy again, it was a good value. Glasses can be very overpriced. The quality was good. Comparable to other gone glass retailers. Not exceptionally cheap but good. I like feeling like I'm getting a deal & not throwing my money away. Delivery was good, it was pretty quick to make them. They also notified be throughout the process so I knew when they would be fine. Nice quick shipping too. They had a great variety. Had lots to choose from in many styles and colors. I like that exceptionally well. Way better than a store that only has one color and few in stock.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

I found that the price was very reasonable for the quality of the sunglasses that I received. I put off buying new glasses for a long time until now. I received quality name brand glasses that were custom fit to my prescription lenses. I am definitely satisfied with the purchase that I made. The delivery was very fast. It only took a couple of days and the contact lenses arrived in great shape. Very convenient. There were so many choices to choose from when looking at frames. Countless name brand, high-end designers, as well as cheaper frames to fit any budget.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

I picked out frames that were too expensive and the sales clerk steered me to slightly cheaper frames that I liked just as much and that were in my budget. These are the longest lasting frames I have ever had. They've lasted me a few years so far with no signs of wear, despite regular everyday use. The delivery was much faster than I had anticipated and I was so happy to receive my glasses early! No more squinting! They definitely surprised me with the fast delivery. I had so many good quality frames to choose from, it was crazy! I couldn't decide on just one at first. I loved all the choices I was offered.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

The customer service was very nice. We didn't have to wait very long. You feel like you are at home. They always try to make you feel comfortable every time you have an appointment. The product quality is very durable and stylish. The prices are very reasonable. I always get photogray and never have had any problems with my lens or glasses. They go out of their way to make sure you are happy with the glasses you have selected. They have a good variety to pick from. They always measure to make sure everything fits properly. Always very helpful. I have a very small bridge on my nose. Their adjustments are always never perfect. They take a lot of time trying be sure your glasses feel totally comfortable.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

The price was very good. It was a little cheaper compared to its competition that was offering the same service in the same ballpark as far as pricing goes. The quality of the product to me is very sturdy and feels very well made. Unlike others that feel like I could break them just by dropping them on a carpet, these feel built to last a lifetime. The delivery said it would take around 7-10 business days to arrive. It took mine almost 12 days which isn't too bad since I've waited a month before for something that said it would take 7-10 business day. The selection of different styles, colors and sizes was pretty standard when compared or other companies but it was a great selection to choose from and gave me several options I liked.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

The price that I paid for my glasses was a really good price. I got everything done there and I was able to get another pair. I would go back there to get my next pair of glasses and I recommend that place to everyone I know that is looking to get glasses or contact. I was able to get two pair of great glasses. I thought I would have to pay more for the kind of glasses I picked out but I didn't. I know that these glasses won't break easy and I'll be getting my next pair there. It only took a couple days for both of my glasses to be done. I was told that it might take a week or two, but I was nowhere near that long. I got there right when I needed them. I love fast service. They had all kinds of glasses to choose from. They had almost every color you can try think of. And they had some many different styles that is in today and old school style glasses. I will tell everyone I knows that is looking to buy some nice fashionable glasses.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

Price for eyewear and lenses are much cheaper than purchasing your eyewear and lenses from a box chain. It is great quality for a fraction of the cost. Products are excellent quality, very durable and very well crafted. The best glasses I have ever owned. I dropped them and not a scratch on them. Shipping is very fast from the time I placed my order to shipping. I ordered my glasses and had them within 7 days. They were packed very carefully and arrived safe to my home. They are hundreds of styles and designs to choose from and try on virtually. Many more designs and styles than my local box chain store.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

Prices were very fair for the selection of styles they offered. What really sold me on my purchase wasn't only the fair pricing, but I loved the layout of the store and the associates were more than willing to assist me in making my decision. When it comes down to quality, you just have to compare their selection and pricing for the same styles that you would find in other similar type stores of this shopping tier. They have most competitors beat on the quality to pricing ratio. You select a shipping option for the same standardized prices and have it delivered. This is where the store sets themselves apart from every other location. It's the sheer variety of what they have to offer coupled with the quality and competitive pricing.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

I went there on recommendations from my step sister and I checked it out. I found the whole experience very pleasant from selection to customer service and everything in between. I found that the selection and options were on point. After reviewing all of my options I went with a set that I still use to this day. My eyesight has never been great and I break or lose glasses a lot. The process of having my contact lenses set up on a scheduled delivery system has really reduced the trouble and hassle of having to deal and worry about my contact lenses. It really work quite well for me. I never realized just how large of an assortment and just how many options that everyone has when it comes to choosing which contact lenses work best and are most fitting for them to use. It's kind of crazy.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

They are a good fit and come in many fashionable designs and colors. You can find in design to suit your facial color, eye color and hair color. Also for all ages.

They were ok. I liked the various fashion looks and they lasted for a medium length of time and then the eyeglass handle broke. Was disappointed. The shipping costs was fine and fair and the delivery was much quicker than I had anticipated. It also arrived in good shape and a tracking number was provided. There was a variety of shapes and sizes to choose. Also various prescription strengths. I was satisfied with this feature. It also came in various colors to choose from to match either your eyes, hair, or skin color.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

Great pricing for the glasses. The price was fair and competitive and the glasses were a great value. Thanks for your wonderful business. The glasses were very high quality but for a good value. Very sturdy. Don't get broken easily. I love them. They are great glasses. I appreciate the company. They were delivered in a timely fashion and right up to my door at home. The delivery was quick relative to my order as well. I love this. There was a wonderful variety of frames to choose from. I loved the different styles and variety of designers. Some were very good brand names.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

The price was a bit high considering I had to get a special lens so my glasses didn't look so thick and looked more normal. But it wasn't too high where it wasn't affordable. The quality of my glasses and lenses is perfect for my lifestyle. They change from indoor to outdoor and they have the tint as well as they are break proof. It took them a while to get shipped and get here. But I was satisfied when they did get here. They probably could have gotten here faster if they were sent out when they said they would be. They have a great variety. Depending on your personality and your way of life as well as your style. They tend to have something for everyone. Whether you are young or old they have something for everyone.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2016

The prices of the eyeglasses was very satisfactory. I bought two pairs for myself and two pairs for my son and they came out to way less than I thought. They had a great deal and I am very happy with my purchases. The eyeglasses were great value. I use them everyday and they look great. They are definitely worth the money. I would totally purchase these glasses again. The shipping and delivery was very satisfaction. They shipped my glasses in about a couple of days and I got them about a week later. So they did fast great delivery. Everything was packed with care and I got them in a couple of days. The product variety is great. They had styles for men, women, and kids. They have all kinds of styles that look great on anyone. It's a great company that you can get glasses from.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I looked and compared several options before choosing them because of their price point. The quality was somewhat reflective of the price and the brand. The strength was great and the fit was ideal for the shape of my face. It is important for the frame to be directly proportional to your shape face, comfortable and of proper strength. The delivery was appropriate for the service. The timing and pricing of the delivery is important to customers because we lead busy and often hectic schedules so accommodating our lifestyle is crucial with prompt delivery. Even though what I selected was a great match for my face and I found that the selection, variety or options within in one particular style was very somewhat limited. The limitations will or can affect loyalty in a brand.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

The price is average compared to the leading eyewear companies and the styles and look is there for you. I was extremely happy with the price I paid for my eyewear. The quality is excellent and the eyewear is durable and long-lasting. You will love the feel of your glasses on your face. They want you to feel and look your best. Delivery time was far better then I expected. I had my new glasses in less than 4 days and after waiting for my new glasses I was impressed with the new look and the ability to see clearly was a vital concern for me. Variety is the best part here. The new designer styles are amazing and you can find any look and style you are looking for. From the classic look to just casual you will find what you are looking for.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

Price was awesome for the product. Pretty high price but for the glasses I couldn't turn down. These glasses are awesome and not cheap at all. Very good quality. Doesn't scratch or break as easy as other glasses. The design is very nice. Has a nice feel and very good for the very awesome price. Delivery kind of took a while but not too bad. The package was very good. No tears or scratches on box, very well kept, in good condition. Would buy from again. Variety was slim as my type of glasses only had 3 in stock but for those glasses I see why cause they are a good brand and good price so they sell out very fast.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

Of course there places like walmart where the price is lower but you pay for it in loss of great service. Since I like my eyes, I'll be happy to pay a little bit higher to have an doctor that cares and will make sure you get excellent service quickly. My lens are of great quality and they were very helpful providing the right frames that fit perfectly. I feel much more attractive wearing my new glasses and I have to admit the ladies are more interested in me now. My new glasses were ordered from the manufacturer on a monday and they told me it would be about two weeks. Can you imagine my delight when they called me on that friday and told me my glasses were in. I am extremely happy with the entire experience. Cohen's Fashion Optical has such a wide variety of lenses and frames that you could spend a full day just browsing the frames. Fortunately, the salesperson was able to determine what would work best for me. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

The price was very affordable. Considering the brand and quantity I was very pleased. I also had good service. The brand and quality were very nice. I was very satisfied with the quality for the price. I would recommend based on the quality. Well constructed. Delivery was on time and I had no problems with the service. It was affordable and I would work with them again in the future. They were delivered as advertised. There was a nice variety to choose from. The one I chose I was very happy with. They were delivered and was as I thought they would be.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

The amount that I was charged seemed to be extremely fair and when compared to others they were right there with them and when shopping this company will be there right with the very best. The quality of these products were as good as you could hope to make at any large optical department store anywhere you would shop and the selection is just as large. The products seemed to arrive in a very timely manner and the packaging was very professional and all explanations of product with packing slips were easy to find. The huge variety of different items available for you to purchase was very large a varied. There are just as many on this website as there is in any other place you might get them.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

They are very dependable. Durability is one of the traits. They fit perfectly. The quality is just great. They are the best glasses in the world. I've never had any glasses that are restorable, long lasting, clean looking as these. The delivery was very fast and it was a great experience. I'll never forget. I would definitely order from them again because they are the best and I love it. They have plenty to choose from like your mom and your sister. They got tons of colors and it's just beautiful.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Price was very acceptable, unlike other companies & I'd recommend this to anyone without hesitating or doubting. Seeing is believing & you won't be disappointed. Quality was very valuable. Delivery was very reasonable. Variety was very worth it.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

Great product with a great reputation for quality. After searching the internet I found this price was very good. Has excellent service. Great products with good review histories at great prices. I will be buying from them again. Quality built, sturdy, great shape, classic design, and the price is just unbelievably low for the superb quality that you get. The quality is superior to that competitor as well. I would really recommend these without hesitation. Super fast delivery. Very happy here! I got invoice email and tracking numbers to watch my shipping coming in my way. Love their delivery service. There are a variety of driving sunglasses today, not all offer the same benefits. Before you purchase a pair, learn how to identify the best brands.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

The price was great. The quality of the product was great. I'd recommend. The glasses are a lot better than other glasses I had used in the place and they feel more comfortable than the ones I had prior. They are the best glasses I've had in a long time. So much more better quality than other brands on the market. The delivery was fast & I was shocked that of fast they were. The delivery service was great and undamaged. Everything was perfect that came out of the box. The variety was great. I got to choose which one was more desirable for me in my needs and it worked out great and I am very satisfied with the outcome.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

They are very reasonably priced. They have a variety of styles and prices are comparable to other optical places. I would recommend because of price and quality of their products. They have very good quality for the value of the glasses. I was very happy with the fast shipping and delivery. They package well so it ensures your product is not damaged. Would definitely recommend to anyone not wanting to wait long. They have a large variety of different styles to suit anyone's needs. They have classic and trendy styles. They carry styles that suit all ages as well.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

These are the best-priced frames. The quality is superior and exceeded my expectations far above and beyond. Everywhere I go people stop and ask me where I got my glasses. I feel like a brand new person. I feel like nothing is stopping me from achieving my goals in life! Thank you JESUS FOR THESE GLASSES!!! The most amazing quality in the glasses industry. I could run over these glasses with an 18 wheeler, a monster truck, 5 pregnant women, and a steamroller, and I would not even scratch a lens. These glasses are indestructible!

This delivery was pizza boy fast! I could not grasp how a difficult task could surpass the time cap in a flash! Glasses were in perfection condition. Working with a service that was courteous and learned my position. No turns. They earned what I'm giving. The number one spot in delivery is literally the glasses in the box at the UPS truck driver diligently giving me what the glasses company was sending me. Their variety is top quality. It so immense. I could give them all my rent just to get an inch of the quality in the variety of what was sent.

Cohen's Fashion Optical Company Information

1927
100 Quentin Roosevelt Blvd.
Garden City