1.09/5
Based on 23 reviews that contain star ratings
Are you this business? Claim your page

Melbourne, FL

31 20/20 Eyeglass Superstore Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 21, 2006

On Sept 07 went to 20/20 eyeglass superstore for prescription eyeglasses, they charged $383usd. On Sep11 got a call stating that my glasses were ready to come pick them up, finding out the Rx was filed wrong, they were redoing the prescription.

On sep 15 they informed me that my second pair were in to come and pick them up, to find out they were done wrong AGAIN at this time I did ask for a refund which they refused, informing that they will to anything to make it right, talked to Patrick Purser, he also ask me to find out what type of lenses I got in my old glasses (they could not figure them out). On Sep 18 got back to Patrick informing him that my glasses were DEFINITY ESSILOR, at this time Mr. Purser realized that I had top of the line lenses and they do not carry these, that they will give me similar lenses at an extra cost of $60usd (with no guarantees) I inform him that I will get back with him. After talking it over with my husband we decide to ask again for a refund. That same after noon my husband stopped by and informed to Mr. Purser that the only thing we want now is a refund, Mr. Purser informed my husband that he will get back with him on this issue.

After 3 days and no phone calls, on Sept. 20 around 640pm I decided to call the Casselberry store and ask for an update, they informed me that Mr. Purser had passed the issue to the owner ED, that he (Ed) was at the Melbourne store, I decided to call the Melbourne store finding out ED was not at the store at that time, frustrated by now I informed supposedly Ed's wife that at this time definitely we want a refund, she informed us that ED will give us a call concerning the refund. That same evening around 745pm Mark called our home to informed us that we are no longer welcome in any of their stores that if we step in any of their stores we were going to be charge with trespassing and escorted out with a police officer.

Not only they refused for a refund they will not give me the glasses that I paid for.
I did file a Credit Card Charge dispute with my bank Fairwinds Credit Union on Sep18.

Can you please be so kind and inform me what you guys can do to help me resolve this issue or guide me in the right direction.?

20/20 Eyeglass Superstore Company Information