TicketNetwork

TicketNetwork Reviews

About TicketNetwork

TicketNetwork is a marketplace for ticket sales, including tickets to concerts, sports events, theater shows, festivals and comedy sets. Customers can search by location, venue, performer or event and choose their delivery by mail or email. TicketNetwork offers phone support and a 100% money-back guarantee.

TicketNetwork Reviews

Stars Rating

• 0%
  • 7%
  • 2%
  • 0%
  • 91%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketNetwork?
    Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed March 8, 2024

$300 Marc Anthony concert. Never got the ticket. Customer service straight lie to your face. Now need to dispute with Affirm. They stated that I had claimed the ticket already and I had use another email. Lies.

Verified purchase
    Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed March 6, 2024

This company is designed to mimic the venue or artist. When trying to buy tickets this popped up and since they take Paypal and looked like the correct pop up I purchased tickets. Bought center stage and about seven rows back. I bought these in November and was told that the tickets will be delivered within 24 hours of the show which is as I write this tomorrow, March 7, 2023. Today there was nothing in the AXS app which is where I thought they would be delivered. Nothing. When I called the box office of the venue I was told that I bought from scalpers and that my name was not in their system for any seats. I called American Express who gave me a 1-888 number. Three hours with back and forth because they used the email on my Paypal profile which is old and I no longer have access to it and I never use it- I always use a Gmail for tickets which is attached to my phone.

I was not given an option for ticket delivery. They just automatically sent it to that email. That took about two hours to find out. And three phone calls. Then I was told they could reissue the tickets to my gmail account and that the tickets would appear in my AXS app within 45 minutes. Nothing. I receive instead an email from their scam company stating that they were unable to accommodate my "request" and that it is a courtesy for them to even try to "reissue" the tickets. Mind you, the night before tickets were still on sale for about $100 less per piece.

The dishonesty there is not that they are a broker, but they design their pop up to look like you are buying the tickets directly from the venue so you are under the impression that you are getting the best price. They read from a script when you call to try and straighten things out, they talk in circles. I am surprised that they are still in business. Shame on them. As of now I have to file with Paypal/ Amex and repurchase tickets if I want to see the show.

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Nov. 13, 2023

I tried to buy concert tickets last week. They sent me multiple links for the tickets that did not work. I ended up buy the same tickets at TickPick for more than $100 less. When I finally heard from TicketNetwork they told me they could not refund the tickets since they had delivered them. They never delivered them because their links did not work. They insisted that I keep trying their new links which I did not. I had to open a dispute with my Credit Card Company. Learn from my bad experience and stay far away.

Customer Service

Reviewed Aug. 11, 2023

Totally satisfied! Read a lot of bad stuff about TicketNetwork after I ordered my tickets and was very worried I'd been scammed. Tickets came through a little more than 24hrs before the event. Called the morning before the event date and (coincidentally?) tickets were e-mailed while I was on hold. Got into the event without any incident.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed July 26, 2023

Do not use this company. Use Ticketmaster. TicketNetwork scammed me out $500.00 for Guns N' Roses tickets. Never ever using this company again. I never got my tickets. I kept calling but they were no help.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 19, 2023

I wish I could give a 0 Star to these people, how in the world a company like that can operate without consequences in the US? Where are our laws? I purchase two tickets online thinking they were Ticketmaster. After not receiving my tickets I realize that this is a different company. They keep saying that my tickets were transfer to me by an email that does not exist. I call these people several times, they are a big SCAM. Don't waste your money, DON'T buy from them. They said that are NO REFUNDS and they never delivered my tickets. This is unacceptable and unbelievable. I few that anything can go online these days and there is no law against these kind of SCAMMERS. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THESE PEOPLE. SCAM - SCAM - SCAM - SCAM.

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed June 25, 2023

This company is terrible! I bought tickets for Madonna. Like others on here I thought I was on ticketmaster. You don't get the tickets until 2 days before. Why? It's because they're scamming you. I contacted them many times to make sure I was going to get my tickets 2 days before and that they are a legit company. They assured me all the reviews I read about them were false. 2 days before the show... My tickets were no longer available but they had 3 other seats they could give us. Wait what?!? I said "no, refund me" and they did. They use your money to hold the tickets and see if they can sell them to someone else for a higher price. Be prepared not to go if you bought tickets from this company.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 2, 2023

I purchased tickets in November for a concert in May. It stated I would receive my tickets two days prior to event. Two days prior, they were not received. I chatted, emailed, and attempted to call but the number never got through to someone. On several chats, I was told that there was a delay from the vendor and that my tickets were guaranteed. Almost 24 hours to the time of the event I was notified that the tickets I purchased were not available? Um excuse me but what? I was told there were only two other tickets available, but they were not in full view of the event. I asked for a refund and was told these tickets were of higher value and could not be refunded, but I was offered 50% off next purchase. Yeah, that's never going to happen. Do not use these people. To say I was very disappointed is an understatement. I would not recommend this site to anyone, for any reason, at any time.

Profile pic of the author.
      Price

Reviewed March 11, 2023

I landed on TicketNetwork because they were the first site that came up when I searched Ticketmaster and I didn't even realize I was on the wrong website. I paid what I later discovered was an extremely overpriced amount for 4 tickets to see Hamilton. That was in December and the play is in April. They still have not delivered my tickets. They claim I won't get them until the day before! This is ludicrous, I don't even know where I'm sitting! And if I can't make it, I can't sell them. But they try to get me to sell them on their resale site for half the price I paid for them! They have you coming and going and are completely unethical.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2023

Purchased tickets three weeks in advance for a show at the Poway Center for Performing Arts in San Diego County of California. Same things happened as discussed in all other "one-star" ratings. People...count the "one-stars"...look at the words, and if you still go through TicketNetwork, it's on you!!! These folks don't tell you at purchase, but they sell tickets through a hokey marketplace and can't verify that the people selling tickets actually have the tickets. I emailed days in advance, answer "you'll get electronic tickets 24-48 hours in advance, we guarantee it". Today, the day of the event, same answer and I have 5 hours until the event. I called, blew a gasket, this is ridiculous.

They acted like they were doing me a solid by selling me tickets in the nosebleed section, at the side of the theater, because the tickets I purchased were still not available. Then they were condescending when I called back and explained that the "solid" was crap, and they offered to take money off the ticket price, and get me "DOWN TO" 4 times the value of other crappy tickets still available. Don't use these people unless you want to screw up your special event you planned for weeks in advance.

TicketNetwork author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

TicketNetwork launched in 2007 as the primary online retail center for Ticket Network Inc. in Cincinnati. They sell tickets for music, sport and theater events.

• 200 percent money back guarantee: If your purchase does not result in the delivery of the tickets you were expecting, TicketNetwork will refund double the price.

• Mobile discount: Register for the mobile app and when you make your first order and receive 25 percent off your order.

• Gift cards: Purchase gift cards online and print them directly from the emailed PDF file.

• International listings: TicketNetwork focuses on U.S. events, but you can search major international cities such as Rome, London or Paris.

• Credit card options: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Discover, American Express or JCB.

TicketNetwork Company Information