3.4/5 (538 ratings)

About Snapple

Snapple Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapple?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapple?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

So today My wife and I went to Key Food to pick up some groceries. Saw my favorite flavor Snapple beverage. (Watermelon Lemonade. Snapple was on sale 3 for 5 dollars. Later on that day after dinner, I poured myself a glass of Watermelon Lemonade snapple, took a swig, yuck!! Taste like plastic chemicals. It was horrible. I asked my wife to taste the snapple Watermelon Lemonade. She took a swig and asked me why does it taste like plastic. I think I may have to find another beverage. Will look into it further.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

First I thought it might be my imagination but then I tried a blind-folded taste test: Diet Raspberry and Diet Peach Snapple Tea taste terrible in the new PLASTIC bottles. I usually buy by the case (glass bottles) but it's increasingly difficult to find individual cold glass bottled Snapple in stores. Add this reason to the environmental concerns and there's no need for plastic bottles!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I usually enjoy the diet peach and raspberry tea along with the diet half/half. The last case of glass bottle diet peach tea had rather large things floating in it and attached to the bottom of the cap when I opened it. A check of the other bottles with a flashlight showed most of them have floaters. These are not the small bits of tea leaf, the amount of which seems to be increasing in recently purchased 6 and 12 packs. A search on the internet reveals that these large floaters are apparently some type of mold....I am done with Snapple tea at this point. There is obviously no way to open a cardboard case to check each bottle in the grocery store so back to Lipton for me.

Original review: July 14, 2019

Is the FDA going to recall bottles with mold in them? Diet raspberry is my favorite. At first I was thrilled about plastic bottles because the glass bottles are so heavy to carry and I have a very bad back. But, if they're finding mold in the plastic bottles, I'll have to find another drink. Very disappointing. Is anything being done about the mold situation? Will there be a recall? I haven't purchased any of the plastic bottles yet, but I have some coming from Amazon. First it was Natural Balance dog food and now my favorite drink. Where is the quality control???

Original review: June 26, 2019

Always check the bottom to make sure it’s totally clear. Check the expiration date & store @ room temperature. I just rounded up 50 bottles to stock up for the summer heat. All perfect in appearance and flavor. This is my favorite.

Original review: April 27, 2019

It's missing some of the ingredients. I havent had any problems with the small 16 oz plastic bottles but the bigger ones have zero flavor every time I buy them which makes me dump them and I'm losing out what I pay for them. Having me go back to the same store to buy more with my hard earned money... This is not what I wanted to taste when I buy diet Snapple tea.

I have tried calling headquarters only to be giving a run around with the phone prompts... I would like to give the bottle back so you know what I'm talking about. I had surgery that limits my fluid intake and need to keep up with it daily. Diet Snapple is my go to for fluids since I'm a tea drinker. I would choose Snapple every time but as more of the bigger bottle come to me the more I'm disappointed with it and want to stay with Snapple but I'm finding it hard to stay as a customer... Who can I talk to about this?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Aside from the fact that Snapple uses aspartame to sweeten its Diet Snapple line, the Diet Peach Snapple sometimes tastes as it should, but often does not. It's not about age, though. I've had instances where the glass bottle contents were fine, but the bad taste was in one of the new plastic bottles. What's happening is that Snapple is not cleaning out their bottling system when they switch from one flavor to another at bottling time.

Their reps are trained to refute that and disqualify any negative response to their product. So part of the previous flavor is getting mixed in with the 'current' one and presto! There are odd semi-fruity flavors and sometimes almost a fishy taste to what is their flagship flavor: Peach. I don't sample too many of the Snapple flavors, so I'm a Diet Peach fan and I know when it tastes right and when it doesn't. Don't expect Snapple's customer service to acknowledge that or be even remotely receptive to the idea of a problem with their product. I've been a Diet Peach fan since the beginning, but between the feeling that each bottle is a game of "will this be the real thing or not" and the aspartame thing, I think it's time to find other refreshment options.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Old, outdated, nasty tasting diet peach Snapple I bought at Schnucks for the freaking second and last time!! I live on a fixed income and can't afford to have this drink all the time! So when I buy it, I like it to be fresh! It was so nasty tasting. I threw it out! A waste of my precious, hard earned money!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Where I like its had the find Snapple. So when I found my local Walmart has it in a 6 pack and the apple juice. I bought two. But when my daughter went to open one on the second pack we found white mold floating on the top of one of the bottles. It is gross. Is there anything I can do. Thank you for your time.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I am extremely disappointed in your switch to plastic bottles. I understand why you did it from a business standpoint, but I would rather pay a little more for a glass bottle than contribute to the plastic pollution. You can defend yourself by saying it's 100% recyclable, but biodegradable and recyclable are very different things. We all know that most Snapple bottles will end up in the nearest gas station trash can. The plastic issue is very real. It seems to me you're moving backwards instead of forwards.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I used to be indifferent of Snapple products, but after seeing their choice to advertise plastic bottles I find myself extremely dissapointed in their decision to continue environmental destruction. Choose the lives of other being over beings for once instead of self greed.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I am so disappointed after years of having glass bottles on there 16oz containers that they have went to plastic. We get enough exposure to plastic these days. I think I will avoid their product from here on out.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Shaw’s in Bristol VT sold me a peach Snapple and it has mold in it and I tried to get my money or a new tea and they denied me told me it was just the settlement on bottom And the cap even had a mold into it.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

We enjoy Snapple lemonade bottle in glass jars. We just bought a plastic bottle. It tastes terrible. Snapple lemonade in plastic bottles tastes similar to Minute Maid lemonade in plastic bottles. Both are terrible in plastic bottles.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Purchased four cases of Diet Snapple Peach and Raspberry Ice Tea Labor Day weekend from Wegmans. My daughter drank a bottle of the raspberry and felt sick. Worried, I opened another bottle and inside was mold. Held other bottles to light. All had moldy film. I contacted Snapple and they assured me would both refund and pick up cases to ascertain if recall was needed. Did NOTHING!!! I wish I could post photos. Disgusting.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

My husband and I were in a gas station in Florida the other week when we saw the "NEW" product of Snapple in plastic bottle. We were very disappointed. Not only is this unsustainable to our ever-deteriorating environment, BUT it was almost like the company was proud of the shift from glass to plastic, which was very sad to us. It would make sense if the shift was the other way around (from plastic to glass), but Snapple was actually an honorable brand for already having glass bottles. We helped pick up lots of plastic on the beach after a hurricane hitting the Florida coast last year, and it is so discouraging.

We should not add to the plastics in the ocean and landfills that have nowhere to go. Even when recycling, "the U.S.'s recycling rate for plastic is only 23 percent, which means 38 billion water bottles – more than $1 billion worth of plastic – are wasted each year..." (**). WE SHOULD CARE ABOUT THIS. Please stop using plastic. Your product will not only taste better, it will biodegrade better :).

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I would always buy this tea, it was my favorite until today. I went to open up the bottle and it popped open right in my face. My eye is now swollen and there’s some blood. Also the smell was terrible and some sort of gas was coming out of it as if you had opened a bottle of champagne. Not buying again.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I purchased a few cases of Snapple and put them in my fridge to cool. A few hours later, my daughter went to grab one and noticed something floating in the bottle! (See image). She put the bottle away so that she can show it to me. However, before she was able to reveal her findings to me, my husband came home from work and chugged the bottle drinking its contents not knowing it had this unknown floater! Gross! I hope it doesn't make him sick. :-( Has this happened to anyone? Please help!!

Original review: June 24, 2018

Plastic is not the best thing on earth! I was disappointed when sodas went to all plastic in the late 90's. However, due to Snapple always being touted as being made from the best stuff on earth (I couldn't guess whether it actually was or not) I was content with the taste reflecting what I was being told...until... NASTY PLASTIC BOTTLES. Which is what they should actually put on the top of their new bottles. I understand glass costs more and are prone to breaking so charge me more and be careful! Don't ruin your product! Until you get rid of plastic bottles altogether you've lost a devoted Snapple peach tea drinker.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I will not purchase Snapple. This company like everyone else knows that there's a huge patch of plastic in the ocean, and it's filling our landfills. I've been drinking Snapple since I was a child because I love the taste. As I grew up I realized that plastic bottles were bad for us, and bad for the environment. So I gravitated towards Snapple whenever I went into a convenience store to look for a drink. Now I'll stick to Everfresh and Nantucket Nectars (a good Snapple alternative still available in glass). To make it worse Snapple put "New plastic bottle" like it was a innovative feature to package the product in an inferior container. I knew it wouldn't taste the same, so I didn't even try it. Today I found a Snapple Apple in a glass container. It was the last one left so I guess it the end of an era. Who cares if you make the best stuff on earth if you put it into the crappiest containers.

Original review: March 21, 2018

So I've been drinking Snapple for several years now and honestly the experience has been pretty great... up until this year. I'm a little addicted to the taste and I can probably say it's one of my favorite drinks. However, because I have been drinking so many lately I have noticed something kind of disappointing. The fun facts that are listed under each cap are always fun to read but I realized that they repeat themselves a lot!! I expect to read a new fact every time I drink a Snapple. It adds a nice little hop in my step everyday, but when seeing the same fact repeated several times throughout the week it takes away that hop. So basically, I think y'all should work on the whole "New fun fact every time" situation because it's not working for me. And I know you wouldn't want to lose me as I am a very loyal customer to the company.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I have always had Snapple in my refrigerator. My ultimate favorite flavor is the Peach iced tea. The company has changed the bottle from glass to plastic. Snapple does not taste the same in the plastic bottles. I can't even drink it. Unless I can find Snapple in glass I can no longer purchase and drink this product any longer. This makes me so sad. I LOVED this product!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I sent a letter to Snapple several weeks ago complaining about not being able to find glass bottles. They sent a generic response explaining how it make it easier to ship plastic bottle, yada, yada, yada. He explained that they were phasing out GLASS. So today I found and purchased 4 6 packs of glass bottles of NON diet Peach. Opened one up and sure enough stuff floating looks like peach colored mold? Looks like I have to give up Snapple and go back to my personal 6 filtered H2O water system in the house.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

On Thursday January 18, 2018 I purchased 14 bottles of Snapple Diet Peach Tea @ Kroger. The bottles were made of plastic. I noticed the taste was very different. I have been drinking Snapple Diet Peach Tea since 1990. I will be on the lookout for only Snapple Diet Peach Tea in glass bottles.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I always buy orangeade for years. This was my first plastic bottle I got at Newport Market. It was stale taste and not good. Did not taste same as glass bottle. I threw up after I drank it but did not taste it till I sipped it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I purchase on average approximately 3-4 cases of Lemon Snapple per month. This is my one vice in life. Nothing like an iced cold Glass bottle of Snapple. I recently reached for the bottle of Snapple at my local WAWA and something did not feel right. I took a sip and immediately spit the favorite beverage out. I thought it was just a chance that I received a bad bottle. I returned it to the counter and picked up another one. Same thing, the taste was off. I inspected the bottle and realized it was chemical ridden plastic. I intentionally do not purchase any beverage in Plastic due to chemicals leaching into the beverage.

I'm extremely disappointed that Snapple is now in Plastic and I will immediately stop consuming and purchasing this product. Please take a page from Coke, realize their best seller in this area is Mexican coke in a glass bottle. They realized this and keep an adequate supply stocked in this area. Goodbye Snapple and thanks for selling out to corporate greed. Please note I have never seen a glass bottle littering the street or waterways like I currently see plastic. Thank you for adding to the plastic trash belt.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I will never purchase another plastic Snapple product. Does this company realize that there is an overwhelming problem with plastic polluting our environment? Have the folks at Snapple turned evil, as to offer more plastic to the voluminous island of plastic in our oceans? After nearly two decades of drinking their products, I absolutely refuse to contribute to their coffers while also contributing to the demise of our environment.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have been drinking Snapple Peach Tea for at least 18 yrs. The first time I took a sip, I swear it was like biting into a real peach. I have been hooked on them ever since, until today. I was at the store and I seen it was on sale at Kroger's 10 for 10, it was disconcerting seeing it was a plastic bottle. I bought one anyways, I hate to tell you that you lost me as a buyer. It doesn't have that fresh peach taste that I love. I really hope this was an experiment and you realize it was a bad one and give me back my glass bottle.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Raspberry Snapple - Thick stuff floating inside bottle - scary - and has a horrible smell (like alcohol). Totally, upset. Today, October 21, 2017, bought product (24 case various flavors) from business Costco.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I purchased a bottle of half and half flavored Snapple today and after inspecting the bottle I have discovered a brown spot of mold. This is due to a lack of proper quality control, it never should've been placed on the shelves. I will probably try again in the future, but this is quite disappointing and I am dissatisfied.

Snapple Company Information