2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.78/5

Snapple Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapple?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapple?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I am so disappointed after years of having glass bottles on there 16oz containers that they have went to plastic. We get enough exposure to plastic these days. I think I will avoid their product from here on out.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Shaw’s in Bristol VT sold me a peach Snapple and it has mold in it and I tried to get my money or a new tea and they denied me told me it was just the settlement on bottom And the cap even had a mold into it.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

We enjoy Snapple lemonade bottle in glass jars. We just bought a plastic bottle. It tastes terrible. Snapple lemonade in plastic bottles tastes similar to Minute Maid lemonade in plastic bottles. Both are terrible in plastic bottles.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Purchased four cases of Diet Snapple Peach and Raspberry Ice Tea Labor Day weekend from Wegmans. My daughter drank a bottle of the raspberry and felt sick. Worried, I opened another bottle and inside was mold. Held other bottles to light. All had moldy film. I contacted Snapple and they assured me would both refund and pick up cases to ascertain if recall was needed. Did NOTHING!!! I wish I could post photos. Disgusting.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

My husband and I were in a gas station in Florida the other week when we saw the "NEW" product of Snapple in plastic bottle. We were very disappointed. Not only is this unsustainable to our ever-deteriorating environment, BUT it was almost like the company was proud of the shift from glass to plastic, which was very sad to us. It would make sense if the shift was the other way around (from plastic to glass), but Snapple was actually an honorable brand for already having glass bottles. We helped pick up lots of plastic on the beach after a hurricane hitting the Florida coast last year, and it is so discouraging.

We should not add to the plastics in the ocean and landfills that have nowhere to go. Even when recycling, "the U.S.'s recycling rate for plastic is only 23 percent, which means 38 billion water bottles – more than $1 billion worth of plastic – are wasted each year..." (**). WE SHOULD CARE ABOUT THIS. Please stop using plastic. Your product will not only taste better, it will biodegrade better :).

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I would always buy this tea, it was my favorite until today. I went to open up the bottle and it popped open right in my face. My eye is now swollen and there’s some blood. Also the smell was terrible and some sort of gas was coming out of it as if you had opened a bottle of champagne. Not buying again.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I purchased a few cases of Snapple and put them in my fridge to cool. A few hours later, my daughter went to grab one and noticed something floating in the bottle! (See image). She put the bottle away so that she can show it to me. However, before she was able to reveal her findings to me, my husband came home from work and chugged the bottle drinking its contents not knowing it had this unknown floater! Gross! I hope it doesn't make him sick. :-( Has this happened to anyone? Please help!!

Original review: June 24, 2018

Plastic is not the best thing on earth! I was disappointed when sodas went to all plastic in the late 90's. However, due to Snapple always being touted as being made from the best stuff on earth (I couldn't guess whether it actually was or not) I was content with the taste reflecting what I was being told...until... NASTY PLASTIC BOTTLES. Which is what they should actually put on the top of their new bottles. I understand glass costs more and are prone to breaking so charge me more and be careful! Don't ruin your product! Until you get rid of plastic bottles altogether you've lost a devoted Snapple peach tea drinker.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I will not purchase Snapple. This company like everyone else knows that there's a huge patch of plastic in the ocean, and it's filling our landfills. I've been drinking Snapple since I was a child because I love the taste. As I grew up I realized that plastic bottles were bad for us, and bad for the environment. So I gravitated towards Snapple whenever I went into a convenience store to look for a drink. Now I'll stick to Everfresh and Nantucket Nectars (a good Snapple alternative still available in glass). To make it worse Snapple put "New plastic bottle" like it was a innovative feature to package the product in an inferior container. I knew it wouldn't taste the same, so I didn't even try it. Today I found a Snapple Apple in a glass container. It was the last one left so I guess it the end of an era. Who cares if you make the best stuff on earth if you put it into the crappiest containers.

Original review: March 21, 2018

So I've been drinking Snapple for several years now and honestly the experience has been pretty great... up until this year. I'm a little addicted to the taste and I can probably say it's one of my favorite drinks. However, because I have been drinking so many lately I have noticed something kind of disappointing. The fun facts that are listed under each cap are always fun to read but I realized that they repeat themselves a lot!! I expect to read a new fact every time I drink a Snapple. It adds a nice little hop in my step everyday, but when seeing the same fact repeated several times throughout the week it takes away that hop. So basically, I think y'all should work on the whole "New fun fact every time" situation because it's not working for me. And I know you wouldn't want to lose me as I am a very loyal customer to the company.

Snapple Company Information