3.76/5

91 Snapple Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I usually enjoy the diet peach and raspberry tea along with the diet half/half. The last case of glass bottle diet peach tea had rather large things floating in it and attached to the bottom of the cap when I opened it. A check of the other bottles with a flashlight showed most of them have floaters. These are not the small bits of tea leaf, the amount of which seems to be increasing in recently purchased 6 and 12 packs. A search on the internet reveals that these large floaters are apparently some type of mold....I am done with Snapple tea at this point. There is obviously no way to open a cardboard case to check each bottle in the grocery store so back to Lipton for me.

Original review: July 14, 2019

Is the FDA going to recall bottles with mold in them? Diet raspberry is my favorite. At first I was thrilled about plastic bottles because the glass bottles are so heavy to carry and I have a very bad back. But, if they're finding mold in the plastic bottles, I'll have to find another drink. Very disappointing. Is anything being done about the mold situation? Will there be a recall? I haven't purchased any of the plastic bottles yet, but I have some coming from Amazon. First it was Natural Balance dog food and now my favorite drink. Where is the quality control???

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Always check the bottom to make sure it’s totally clear. Check the expiration date & store @ room temperature. I just rounded up 50 bottles to stock up for the summer heat. All perfect in appearance and flavor. This is my favorite.

Original review: April 27, 2019

It's missing some of the ingredients. I havent had any problems with the small 16 oz plastic bottles but the bigger ones have zero flavor every time I buy them which makes me dump them and I'm losing out what I pay for them. Having me go back to the same store to buy more with my hard earned money... This is not what I wanted to taste when I buy diet Snapple tea.

I have tried calling headquarters only to be giving a run around with the phone prompts... I would like to give the bottle back so you know what I'm talking about. I had surgery that limits my fluid intake and need to keep up with it daily. Diet Snapple is my go to for fluids since I'm a tea drinker. I would choose Snapple every time but as more of the bigger bottle come to me the more I'm disappointed with it and want to stay with Snapple but I'm finding it hard to stay as a customer... Who can I talk to about this?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Aside from the fact that Snapple uses aspartame to sweeten its Diet Snapple line, the Diet Peach Snapple sometimes tastes as it should, but often does not. It's not about age, though. I've had instances where the glass bottle contents were fine, but the bad taste was in one of the new plastic bottles. What's happening is that Snapple is not cleaning out their bottling system when they switch from one flavor to another at bottling time.

Their reps are trained to refute that and disqualify any negative response to their product. So part of the previous flavor is getting mixed in with the 'current' one and presto! There are odd semi-fruity flavors and sometimes almost a fishy taste to what is their flagship flavor: Peach. I don't sample too many of the Snapple flavors, so I'm a Diet Peach fan and I know when it tastes right and when it doesn't. Don't expect Snapple's customer service to acknowledge that or be even remotely receptive to the idea of a problem with their product. I've been a Diet Peach fan since the beginning, but between the feeling that each bottle is a game of "will this be the real thing or not" and the aspartame thing, I think it's time to find other refreshment options.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapple?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Old, outdated, nasty tasting diet peach Snapple I bought at Schnucks for the freaking second and last time!! I live on a fixed income and can't afford to have this drink all the time! So when I buy it, I like it to be fresh! It was so nasty tasting. I threw it out! A waste of my precious, hard earned money!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Where I like its had the find Snapple. So when I found my local Walmart has it in a 6 pack and the apple juice. I bought two. But when my daughter went to open one on the second pack we found white mold floating on the top of one of the bottles. It is gross. Is there anything I can do. Thank you for your time.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I am extremely disappointed in your switch to plastic bottles. I understand why you did it from a business standpoint, but I would rather pay a little more for a glass bottle than contribute to the plastic pollution. You can defend yourself by saying it's 100% recyclable, but biodegradable and recyclable are very different things. We all know that most Snapple bottles will end up in the nearest gas station trash can. The plastic issue is very real. It seems to me you're moving backwards instead of forwards.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I used to be indifferent of Snapple products, but after seeing their choice to advertise plastic bottles I find myself extremely dissapointed in their decision to continue environmental destruction. Choose the lives of other being over beings for once instead of self greed.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I am so disappointed after years of having glass bottles on there 16oz containers that they have went to plastic. We get enough exposure to plastic these days. I think I will avoid their product from here on out.

Snapple Company Information