1.35/5
Based on 74 reviews that contain star ratings

79 Snapple Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Purchased four cases of Diet Snapple Peach and Raspberry Ice Tea Labor Day weekend from Wegmans. My daughter drank a bottle of the raspberry and felt sick. Worried, I opened another bottle and inside was mold. Held other bottles to light. All had moldy film. I contacted Snapple and they assured me would both refund and pick up cases to ascertain if recall was needed. Did NOTHING!!! I wish I could post photos. Disgusting.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

My husband and I were in a gas station in Florida the other week when we saw the "NEW" product of Snapple in plastic bottle. We were very disappointed. Not only is this unsustainable to our ever-deteriorating environment, BUT it was almost like the company was proud of the shift from glass to plastic, which was very sad to us. It would make sense if the shift was the other way around (from plastic to glass), but Snapple was actually an honorable brand for already having glass bottles. We helped pick up lots of plastic on the beach after a hurricane hitting the Florida coast last year, and it is so discouraging.

We should not add to the plastics in the ocean and landfills that have nowhere to go. Even when recycling, "the U.S.'s recycling rate for plastic is only 23 percent, which means 38 billion water bottles – more than $1 billion worth of plastic – are wasted each year..." (**). WE SHOULD CARE ABOUT THIS. Please stop using plastic. Your product will not only taste better, it will biodegrade better :).

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I would always buy this tea, it was my favorite until today. I went to open up the bottle and it popped open right in my face. My eye is now swollen and there’s some blood. Also the smell was terrible and some sort of gas was coming out of it as if you had opened a bottle of champagne. Not buying again.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I purchased a few cases of Snapple and put them in my fridge to cool. A few hours later, my daughter went to grab one and noticed something floating in the bottle! (See image). She put the bottle away so that she can show it to me. However, before she was able to reveal her findings to me, my husband came home from work and chugged the bottle drinking its contents not knowing it had this unknown floater! Gross! I hope it doesn't make him sick. :-( Has this happened to anyone? Please help!!

Original review: June 24, 2018

Plastic is not the best thing on earth! I was disappointed when sodas went to all plastic in the late 90's. However, due to Snapple always being touted as being made from the best stuff on earth (I couldn't guess whether it actually was or not) I was content with the taste reflecting what I was being told...until... NASTY PLASTIC BOTTLES. Which is what they should actually put on the top of their new bottles. I understand glass costs more and are prone to breaking so charge me more and be careful! Don't ruin your product! Until you get rid of plastic bottles altogether you've lost a devoted Snapple peach tea drinker.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapple?

Original review: March 23, 2018

I will not purchase Snapple. This company like everyone else knows that there's a huge patch of plastic in the ocean, and it's filling our landfills. I've been drinking Snapple since I was a child because I love the taste. As I grew up I realized that plastic bottles were bad for us, and bad for the environment. So I gravitated towards Snapple whenever I went into a convenience store to look for a drink. Now I'll stick to Everfresh and Nantucket Nectars (a good Snapple alternative still available in glass). To make it worse Snapple put "New plastic bottle" like it was a innovative feature to package the product in an inferior container. I knew it wouldn't taste the same, so I didn't even try it. Today I found a Snapple Apple in a glass container. It was the last one left so I guess it the end of an era. Who cares if you make the best stuff on earth if you put it into the crappiest containers.

Original review: March 21, 2018

So I've been drinking Snapple for several years now and honestly the experience has been pretty great... up until this year. I'm a little addicted to the taste and I can probably say it's one of my favorite drinks. However, because I have been drinking so many lately I have noticed something kind of disappointing. The fun facts that are listed under each cap are always fun to read but I realized that they repeat themselves a lot!! I expect to read a new fact every time I drink a Snapple. It adds a nice little hop in my step everyday, but when seeing the same fact repeated several times throughout the week it takes away that hop. So basically, I think y'all should work on the whole "New fun fact every time" situation because it's not working for me. And I know you wouldn't want to lose me as I am a very loyal customer to the company.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I have always had Snapple in my refrigerator. My ultimate favorite flavor is the Peach iced tea. The company has changed the bottle from glass to plastic. Snapple does not taste the same in the plastic bottles. I can't even drink it. Unless I can find Snapple in glass I can no longer purchase and drink this product any longer. This makes me so sad. I LOVED this product!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I sent a letter to Snapple several weeks ago complaining about not being able to find glass bottles. They sent a generic response explaining how it make it easier to ship plastic bottle, yada, yada, yada. He explained that they were phasing out GLASS. So today I found and purchased 4 6 packs of glass bottles of NON diet Peach. Opened one up and sure enough stuff floating looks like peach colored mold? Looks like I have to give up Snapple and go back to my personal 6 filtered H2O water system in the house.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

On Thursday January 18, 2018 I purchased 14 bottles of Snapple Diet Peach Tea @ Kroger. The bottles were made of plastic. I noticed the taste was very different. I have been drinking Snapple Diet Peach Tea since 1990. I will be on the lookout for only Snapple Diet Peach Tea in glass bottles.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I always buy orangeade for years. This was my first plastic bottle I got at Newport Market. It was stale taste and not good. Did not taste same as glass bottle. I threw up after I drank it but did not taste it till I sipped it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I purchase on average approximately 3-4 cases of Lemon Snapple per month. This is my one vice in life. Nothing like an iced cold Glass bottle of Snapple. I recently reached for the bottle of Snapple at my local WAWA and something did not feel right. I took a sip and immediately spit the favorite beverage out. I thought it was just a chance that I received a bad bottle. I returned it to the counter and picked up another one. Same thing, the taste was off. I inspected the bottle and realized it was chemical ridden plastic. I intentionally do not purchase any beverage in Plastic due to chemicals leaching into the beverage.

I'm extremely disappointed that Snapple is now in Plastic and I will immediately stop consuming and purchasing this product. Please take a page from Coke, realize their best seller in this area is Mexican coke in a glass bottle. They realized this and keep an adequate supply stocked in this area. Goodbye Snapple and thanks for selling out to corporate greed. Please note I have never seen a glass bottle littering the street or waterways like I currently see plastic. Thank you for adding to the plastic trash belt.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I will never purchase another plastic Snapple product. Does this company realize that there is an overwhelming problem with plastic polluting our environment? Have the folks at Snapple turned evil, as to offer more plastic to the voluminous island of plastic in our oceans? After nearly two decades of drinking their products, I absolutely refuse to contribute to their coffers while also contributing to the demise of our environment.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have been drinking Snapple Peach Tea for at least 18 yrs. The first time I took a sip, I swear it was like biting into a real peach. I have been hooked on them ever since, until today. I was at the store and I seen it was on sale at Kroger's 10 for 10, it was disconcerting seeing it was a plastic bottle. I bought one anyways, I hate to tell you that you lost me as a buyer. It doesn't have that fresh peach taste that I love. I really hope this was an experiment and you realize it was a bad one and give me back my glass bottle.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Raspberry Snapple - Thick stuff floating inside bottle - scary - and has a horrible smell (like alcohol). Totally, upset. Today, October 21, 2017, bought product (24 case various flavors) from business Costco.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I purchased a bottle of half and half flavored Snapple today and after inspecting the bottle I have discovered a brown spot of mold. This is due to a lack of proper quality control, it never should've been placed on the shelves. I will probably try again in the future, but this is quite disappointing and I am dissatisfied.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My wife and I have been drinking 4 Noni Berry diet Snapple for almost 6 months. They just changed to plastic bottles instead of the glass and it is now undrinkable. Tastes more like a medicine flavor than the cool fresh light berry flavor that is from glass bottles. Unless they go back to glass or fix the problem ASAP, we will have to find another diet drink.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I don't drink the teas, it's really the Snapple Apple and Fruit Punch juice I buy all of the time. They are number one in my book, never had a complaint or problem. I love the fun facts, and the glass bottles are what makes them unique in taste.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I purchased a Snapple lemon tea, I shook it as I normally do, twisted off the bottle, and then proceeded to drink it. After a few sips I checked the top to read the real fact and boom that's when I noticed that some insect was dead and scattered under the top. I brought my complaint to the store but couldn't fully speak as I couldn't stop barfing. The store blamed Snapple and then proceeded to remove all bottles from the store. Unhappy customer and I have no plans to purchase another Snapple ever!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I have been drinking Diet Snapple for about a year and love it. However, I have had two very bad experiences with Diet Peach Snapple in the last two weeks. First, a glass bottle I bought in a 6-pack (I haven't checked the rest yet, kind of afraid to): I opened it and tried to drink, and whatever was growing in the bottle was SOLID at the top and not a drop would come out. At first I didn't understand what was happening, so turned it totally upside down -- not a drop could come through the solid growth on top. No odor. Then I bought a second Diet Peach Snapple the following weekend, in a "New Plastic bottle". Looked this time to be sure it didn't have anything growing; when I took a sip, a solid stringy dark something came out of the bottle. It also was very tasteless (the one sip I had). I think I will give up on Snapple until I hear something that indicates they have address what appears to be a serious manufacturing + quality control issue.

Original review: July 9, 2017

Snapple Peach Tea - I've read a lot of reviews on Snapple... I'm not sure what the problem is but I've NEVER got a bad bottle (glass bottle). I drink it (Snapple Peach Tea) all the time, it's great! It's not to be left out though!

Original review: June 17, 2017

Purchase 64 oz plastic bottles of diet peach ice tea Snapple. Lately (last four bottles) it's tastes moldy. So rather than telling my family I simply told them to taste it and see if they like it. Well it wasn't just me. The three that tried it said it tastes moldy. It actually made me sick. BTW, there are no expiry dates ANYWHERE.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I usually buy the 12 pk. of glass bottles and the bar code is on the bottom of the package. Is it possible to put them on the side or top of the carrier? I love the diet half and half the most out of all of the flavors.

Original review: April 20, 2017

Okay, I have a Noni Berry Diet Snapple that was left out for a couple of days. Everything should be fine and dandy, but it's not. To look back at it now it has green mold and it looks like someone put pink-ish colored ripped up cotton balls in it. Disgusting. I love Snapple and I will continue to drink it, but I will NEVER leave out Snapple again. I have done this once before and I don't remember what flavor but the Snapple had the same mold just not the cotton-like clouds. Could someone please tell me more?

Original review: April 9, 2017

Been drinking Diet Peach Snapple for years. Two bottles plus per day. Have loved it as a diabetic. You've apparently changed the flavoring recipe. It tastes quite perfumy and absolutely NOT natural. What did you do? Please correct.

Original review: April 8, 2017

I have never had Snapple so when I saw they were selling Snapple on sale because they were about to expire in a couple of months in one of our local grocery stores, I bought some to drink while going home and some for my family. The one I drank was fine. When I drank another one 4 days after I bought it and I drank a little over halfway when I noticed black foreign material on the bottom of the bottle. I don't know what they were but I don't think it should've been there. I didn't notice right away because the flavor was Lemon Iced Tea and the color was dark. I was almost satisfied then this...

Original review: April 2, 2017

I wish Snapple company would change their bottles from glass to plastic. I hate the Snapple glass bottles so much. I pick them up all over the streets all the time and they are always a glass Snapple bottle, and throw them in the garbage because if I don't then I find all broken glass all over. Sometimes my husband doesn't like I pick these bottles up. He tells me I should work for the city.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

Every once in a while I treat myself with a Snapple fruit punch. Today I bought one from my local deli. I went home and opened the sealed glass bottle as usual and start to drink it. I noticed a piece of black stuff floating on top of the fruit punch. I got a spoon and took it out. It looked like black mold. I put it on a white paper towel and looked at it. There should not be anything like this in sealed bottles. So if this contaminant got in there, what else are in these bottles? I am disgusted by this and will never purchase from Snapple again especially after viewing how many other people this has happen to. Whatever it was shrunk when it dried.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

I have been drinking Snapple Lemon Tea for many years. It is my major drink of the day. It has started tasting like there is a mouthwash content in the drink. I am extremely disappointed and will have to figure out an alternate drink because I will never purchase another Snapple.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I have been drinking Snapple iced tea for years. Suddenly the flavor changed. The peach tea changed first in my area. I figured it was a bad batch. Bitter, thick, taste like oil or something. Just bad. So I switched to the raspberry flavor. It was good for a couple weeks. Now it has the same nasty flavor. Mold maybe. I have stopped buying Snapple products and do not feel safe giving them to my children. I miss my Snapple tea but unless something is done my love of Snapple is over.

Snapple Company Information