2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

3.5/5 (105 ratings)

About Snapple

Snapple Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapple?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapple?

Original review: July 5, 2021

Plastic bottles change the taste of the drink and not for the better. Plastic is not the best stuff on earth. That is why I will no longer be buying Snapple. I was a happy consumer of snapple until you changed the bottling of the product.

Original review: July 1, 2021

Diet peach has been my favorite and only thing I drink for over 10 years. The NEW plastic 16oz bottles give it such a nasty taste that it's difficult to drink and I'm considering not buying it anymore. I'm so disappointed. Please please put it back to the way it was.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2021

I have been buying Snapple Orangeade since Nedick's went out of business and it was Great. This new plastic bottle that is now what they are using tastes like plastic and does not get as cold as the glass bottles. I have been recycling the glass bottles for years so plastic will only land in the ocean and wind up in our seafood. I think this new bottle is a huge failure.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I have drank Lemon Snapple daily for over 17 years. I tried large plastic bottles once to save money, and the taste was artificial. I went back to paying more for a glass bottled product. Now they changed to plastic 16oz bottles, which cause the same problem. It is incomprehensible to me that Snapple does not know they are providing a substandard product compared to that packaged in glass bottles, as was done for many years. It used to be the best stuff on Earth, now it is an artificial-tasting imposter.

On Snapple's Facebook page, it says "Same Delicious Flavor", which borders on false advertising. It certainly is not the same great taste, and it is the same price it used to be. The assumption is the consumer will continue to pay a premium price, for a degraded product, which is incorrect in my case. The urge to increase profits appears to have won out over continuing to offer a quality product. Sadly, I have returned the product I bought in plastic bottles, and can not continue to be a Snapple customer. I walk away with no joy, very discouraged and frustrated. Hopefully other customers will not accept this change, and Snapple will reverse course.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

So today My wife and I went to Key Food to pick up some groceries. Saw my favorite flavor Snapple beverage. (Watermelon Lemonade. Snapple was on sale 3 for 5 dollars. Later on that day after dinner, I poured myself a glass of Watermelon Lemonade snapple, took a swig, yuck!! Taste like plastic chemicals. It was horrible. I asked my wife to taste the snapple Watermelon Lemonade. She took a swig and asked me why does it taste like plastic. I think I may have to find another beverage. Will look into it further.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

First I thought it might be my imagination but then I tried a blind-folded taste test: Diet Raspberry and Diet Peach Snapple Tea taste terrible in the new PLASTIC bottles. I usually buy by the case (glass bottles) but it's increasingly difficult to find individual cold glass bottled Snapple in stores. Add this reason to the environmental concerns and there's no need for plastic bottles!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I usually enjoy the diet peach and raspberry tea along with the diet half/half. The last case of glass bottle diet peach tea had rather large things floating in it and attached to the bottom of the cap when I opened it. A check of the other bottles with a flashlight showed most of them have floaters. These are not the small bits of tea leaf, the amount of which seems to be increasing in recently purchased 6 and 12 packs. A search on the internet reveals that these large floaters are apparently some type of mold....I am done with Snapple tea at this point. There is obviously no way to open a cardboard case to check each bottle in the grocery store so back to Lipton for me.

Original review: July 14, 2019

Is the FDA going to recall bottles with mold in them? Diet raspberry is my favorite. At first I was thrilled about plastic bottles because the glass bottles are so heavy to carry and I have a very bad back. But, if they're finding mold in the plastic bottles, I'll have to find another drink. Very disappointing. Is anything being done about the mold situation? Will there be a recall? I haven't purchased any of the plastic bottles yet, but I have some coming from Amazon. First it was Natural Balance dog food and now my favorite drink. Where is the quality control???

Original review: June 26, 2019

Always check the bottom to make sure it’s totally clear. Check the expiration date & store @ room temperature. I just rounded up 50 bottles to stock up for the summer heat. All perfect in appearance and flavor. This is my favorite.

Original review: April 27, 2019

It's missing some of the ingredients. I havent had any problems with the small 16 oz plastic bottles but the bigger ones have zero flavor every time I buy them which makes me dump them and I'm losing out what I pay for them. Having me go back to the same store to buy more with my hard earned money... This is not what I wanted to taste when I buy diet Snapple tea.

I have tried calling headquarters only to be giving a run around with the phone prompts... I would like to give the bottle back so you know what I'm talking about. I had surgery that limits my fluid intake and need to keep up with it daily. Diet Snapple is my go to for fluids since I'm a tea drinker. I would choose Snapple every time but as more of the bigger bottle come to me the more I'm disappointed with it and want to stay with Snapple but I'm finding it hard to stay as a customer... Who can I talk to about this?

Snapple Company Information