1.40/5
Based on 58 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Snapple

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 7, 2017

63 Snapple Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My wife and I have been drinking 4 Noni Berry diet Snapple for almost 6 months. They just changed to plastic bottles instead of the glass and it is now undrinkable. Tastes more like a medicine flavor than the cool fresh light berry flavor that is from glass bottles. Unless they go back to glass or fix the problem ASAP, we will have to find another diet drink.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I don't drink the teas, it's really the Snapple Apple and Fruit Punch juice I buy all of the time. They are number one in my book, never had a complaint or problem. I love the fun facts, and the glass bottles are what makes them unique in taste.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I purchased a Snapple lemon tea, I shook it as I normally do, twisted off the bottle, and then proceeded to drink it. After a few sips I checked the top to read the real fact and boom that's when I noticed that some insect was dead and scattered under the top. I brought my complaint to the store but couldn't fully speak as I couldn't stop barfing. The store blamed Snapple and then proceeded to remove all bottles from the store. Unhappy customer and I have no plans to purchase another Snapple ever!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I have been drinking Diet Snapple for about a year and love it. However, I have had two very bad experiences with Diet Peach Snapple in the last two weeks. First, a glass bottle I bought in a 6-pack (I haven't checked the rest yet, kind of afraid to): I opened it and tried to drink, and whatever was growing in the bottle was SOLID at the top and not a drop would come out. At first I didn't understand what was happening, so turned it totally upside down -- not a drop could come through the solid growth on top. No odor. Then I bought a second Diet Peach Snapple the following weekend, in a "New Plastic bottle". Looked this time to be sure it didn't have anything growing; when I took a sip, a solid stringy dark something came out of the bottle. It also was very tasteless (the one sip I had). I think I will give up on Snapple until I hear something that indicates they have address what appears to be a serious manufacturing + quality control issue.

Original review: July 9, 2017

Snapple Peach Tea - I've read a lot of reviews on Snapple... I'm not sure what the problem is but I've NEVER got a bad bottle (glass bottle). I drink it (Snapple Peach Tea) all the time, it's great! It's not to be left out though!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapple?

Original review: June 17, 2017

Purchase 64 oz plastic bottles of diet peach ice tea Snapple. Lately (last four bottles) it's tastes moldy. So rather than telling my family I simply told them to taste it and see if they like it. Well it wasn't just me. The three that tried it said it tastes moldy. It actually made me sick. BTW, there are no expiry dates ANYWHERE.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I usually buy the 12 pk. of glass bottles and the bar code is on the bottom of the package. Is it possible to put them on the side or top of the carrier? I love the diet half and half the most out of all of the flavors.

Original review: April 20, 2017

Okay, I have a Noni Berry Diet Snapple that was left out for a couple of days. Everything should be fine and dandy, but it's not. To look back at it now it has green mold and it looks like someone put pink-ish colored ripped up cotton balls in it. Disgusting. I love Snapple and I will continue to drink it, but I will NEVER leave out Snapple again. I have done this once before and I don't remember what flavor but the Snapple had the same mold just not the cotton-like clouds. Could someone please tell me more?

Original review: April 9, 2017

Been drinking Diet Peach Snapple for years. Two bottles plus per day. Have loved it as a diabetic. You've apparently changed the flavoring recipe. It tastes quite perfumy and absolutely NOT natural. What did you do? Please correct.

Original review: April 8, 2017

I have never had Snapple so when I saw they were selling Snapple on sale because they were about to expire in a couple of months in one of our local grocery stores, I bought some to drink while going home and some for my family. The one I drank was fine. When I drank another one 4 days after I bought it and I drank a little over halfway when I noticed black foreign material on the bottom of the bottle. I don't know what they were but I don't think it should've been there. I didn't notice right away because the flavor was Lemon Iced Tea and the color was dark. I was almost satisfied then this...

Original review: April 2, 2017

I wish Snapple company would change their bottles from glass to plastic. I hate the Snapple glass bottles so much. I pick them up all over the streets all the time and they are always a glass Snapple bottle, and throw them in the garbage because if I don't then I find all broken glass all over. Sometimes my husband doesn't like I pick these bottles up. He tells me I should work for the city.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

Every once in a while I treat myself with a Snapple fruit punch. Today I bought one from my local deli. I went home and opened the sealed glass bottle as usual and start to drink it. I noticed a piece of black stuff floating on top of the fruit punch. I got a spoon and took it out. It looked like black mold. I put it on a white paper towel and looked at it. There should not be anything like this in sealed bottles. So if this contaminant got in there, what else are in these bottles? I am disgusted by this and will never purchase from Snapple again especially after viewing how many other people this has happen to. Whatever it was shrunk when it dried.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

I have been drinking Snapple Lemon Tea for many years. It is my major drink of the day. It has started tasting like there is a mouthwash content in the drink. I am extremely disappointed and will have to figure out an alternate drink because I will never purchase another Snapple.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I have been drinking Snapple iced tea for years. Suddenly the flavor changed. The peach tea changed first in my area. I figured it was a bad batch. Bitter, thick, taste like oil or something. Just bad. So I switched to the raspberry flavor. It was good for a couple weeks. Now it has the same nasty flavor. Mold maybe. I have stopped buying Snapple products and do not feel safe giving them to my children. I miss my Snapple tea but unless something is done my love of Snapple is over.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I have been drinking the Snapple brand peach ice tea for several months. Yesterday, I opened a bottle and it smells and tastes like cleaning fluid. It's thick on the bottom and even if you mix it up, it doesn't change the taste or smell. I think there is a bad batch going around.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

Half and half, lemonade and black tea: I often drink this brand and flavor. Usually not a problem. Just recently I purchased a bottle and noticed the liquid was foggy looking. When I turned it over, the bottom looked slimy and there were floating black stuff. I returned it to the store. The manager said they had a few complaints.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I've been an avid Snapple drinker for years and was quite happy when they introduced the 64oz. bottles. Now for the past 3 years or so we come across bottles that are bad. You can smell it the second you open the bottle. The first thing that comes to mind is stink bugs. That's exactly what it smells like. You can see the product reacts differently when shaken up compared to Snapple that's not bad. There's also a thick slime that's left over when you empty the bottle out. I've turned in over 50 bottles, some with product still in but it doesn't seem to be doing any good. I tried to figure out if it was temp. problems, storage issues, etc. With no luck.

It's been months since I've came across any bad ones, but last week, all 3 I'd just bought, were bad. Then it hit me, early spring and late fall is when I have the biggest problem. Well that's also the time of year that stink bugs are the most active. So I'd be willing to bet that production has insect problems, esp now that I'm seeing people have found roaches in their Snapple??!? We pay good money to drink this, but yet we can't trust the company to provide us with a safe product. I'm thinking a complaint to BBB might be in order. If anyone else reads this and thinks that they're having the same issue, please contact me.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I was drinking my bottle of Diet Snapple, when I looked at bottom of bottle, and saw all these blacks pieces floating in the bottle. When I put the bottle down, black floaters settled down at bottom of bottle. I feel so disgusted. I have no idea what is in the Snapple bottle. I noticed the black pieces, as I poured the tea into a glass to drink the second half of the bottle. I feel scared of what was in what I just drank. I will never buy Snapple again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

I purchased a fruit flavored Snapple from a convenience store. Although the drink tasted fine, after only about 1 hour I felt a little nauseated. Thinking that it would pass, I gave it some time and after 6 hours I'm still feeling queasy and bloated. Obviously there must have been some type of bacteria in the drink I brought. After googling "nausea after drinking Snapple" lead me here - I see that my hunch was correct. This company need to be investigated with a pop-up visit from the Texas Board of Health. Now after reading that some people have found roaches in their drinks makes me want to throw up. I wish I knew how to expose what's going on there on a large scale.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I always buy Snapple well the last few weeks. And I had Bought a Snapple apple from my nearby gas station. Put in refrigerator for few hours. I fell asleep and woke up thirsty. I went to get my Snapple and started to chug it. OMG. The taste was horrible! I thought was just me so I smelled it. Awww just awful. IDK if it expired because can't read expiration date! Eww will never buy this product again! I feel sick to my stomach. It was a very sour taste!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

My father has Alzheimers, and was drinking the watermelon Snapple. No one noticed the mold until he had almost finished it. We had just bought it, it hadn't even been sitting long. Hopefully it doesn't make him sick. Someone please stop this company.

Original review: July 5, 2016

Bought a twelve pack of Snapple Apple. My son drank six bottles and upon opening the seventh bottle he noticed some black spots in the top. Upon examining the bottom of the bottle we noticed cloudy looking blobs big and small floating around in the bottom. It turns out they were mold spores and the black on the top was mold. So disgusting. Wrote Snapple and am awaiting a response. I will never buy the product again and we always had Snapple in our home on a daily basis but would like to help inform people to be aware with this company.

Original review: May 31, 2016

Right now, I was just reading the reviews for Snapple and thought it couldn't be that bad. I had been drinking Snapple my whole life. Well, I heard about the black flakes, and I have seen them before. I always thought they were from a tea bag, but realized they would have taken it out. Snapple is very unsanitary, do they have an inspector? If so, I really wonder how they pass, because this is so gross. Let's add onto the fact that most of it is sour and not good.

Original review: May 10, 2016

I've been drinking Snapple for years. I absolutely loved their beverages until Mothers Day 2016. As I begin to drink the Snapple apple in the 32oz, I notice a big glob of slimy stuff floating around. It tastes like pure poison or chemicals. I immediately went to the website to file a complaint. They told me the slimy substance was mold or spoilage. I have never heard such nonsense in a supposedly all natural beverage. However I won't be buying another one or using the coupons... just reading reviews show me how unsanitary the company is. Best of luck to everyone who ever had to experience a bad taste with Snapple.

Original review: March 29, 2016

I've been drinking Diet Peach Snapple for years and have always enjoyed it as an alternative to diet soda. I bought the 32 oz bottle at my supermarket and when I got home I poured a big glass and took two big gulps and nearly spit it out. I read the label on the bottle 3 different times to make sure it was Snapple and not bottled water from Flint, Michigan. It was almost scary bad, it tasted like pure chemicals that might be deadly poison. I'm going to write to the Snapple company and give them the product code and distribution center where it came from which is Plano, Texas. I'll never buy Snapple again, it's too scary.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2016

Every time I get Snapples I look at the bottom and there is always little black flakes that I thought were the tea leaves. Then I went over it in my brain and realized that they would strain those out right. Snapple needs to get it together and make their drinks drinkable again because the flakes are disgusting and when they are in my bottle I pour it out and don't drink it. Snapple disgusts me.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2015

I have been drinking Snapple off and on for many years. I drink many different flavors but had begin to suspect that the orangeade had an effect on me. My heart would begin to race and beat very fast after drinking it. At first I chalked it up to my high blood pressure but decided to watch what I ate when I felt my heart racing the next time. Sure enough it happened more than one time and stopped drinking the orangeade for a few months. Today it happened again. Just drank a Snapple orangeade and work up with my heart beating very fast. I'm not sure what kind of poison they put in that thing but please stay away from it if you have any type of heart problems.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2015

Over the past month I have bought at least ten 64 ounce bottles of Snapple. I had to throw away 3 of the bottles because of a very bad taste. They were bought at different stores. I have been drinking Snapple for years in the smaller bottles and it was always fine.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2015

I bought a Snapple product at a restaurant just today with the mix flavors like grapes, etc. It was sealed, and me and my daughter were sharing this drink. My daughter was the one who mentioned that it tasted kind of weird. When I looked at the bottom of the inside of this product, it had a very slimy thing, like a blob looking thing. I pulled it out and I showed it to the owner and they got me another drink. I have never seen anything like that before and my stomach feels kind of queezy now. Gross! I am not ever buying this product.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2015

I went out to the gas station today before work and bought a diet Snapple lemonade iced tea. I was extremely thirsty and tired, so I drank most of it without thinking. I looked in the mirror above my seat and saw small, black things in my teeth. I glance down at the Snapple bottle in my hand and saw small, black things floating around in my drink. Absolutely disgusted.

Snapple Company Information