Six Flags America

Compare Amusement Parks in the US

Research top Amusement Parks in the US recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This is very frustrating. I have spent thousands of dollars in the last 17 plus years at Six Flags. I have three children and each summer we spend majority of the summer at Six flags. For the first time ever I decided to try the Six Flags membership. I have less than 2 months left to pay out of the 12-month commitment membership. I have been trying to pay the remainder owed and cancel membership since March 3. Today is March 18. The lack of communication is horrible. I send a message through email and I don't get a response for over a week. I'm told my membership will be cancelled once they get the ok from their "Superiors". Then I go to the contact chat message center and I'm told in 2 to 3 business days I will be charged and a confirmation email will be sent. I'm waiting and waiting for a response. Some sort of communication. Nothing yet. This is extremely frustrating.

I'm trying to keep track of any withdrawals coming out of my checking account. Usually every 28th of the month the membership payment is automatically withdrawn. So what's going to happen this month? I'm in limbo. I really would like to know what is happening. How can this happen by a huge business like Six Flags? I will never do the membership. A message doesn't take that much energy. Especially when this is part of your job to communicate with customers. I hope this can be resolved. It makes me not want to spend my time or money at Six Flags.

I obtained a 12-month membership March 2016. The cancellation requirements are sketchy. If you cancel too soon they can charge an early cancellation fee. I cancelled the month before my anniversary date. I received confirmation of my cancellation. I am now having to pay for 2 extra months because it was exact to the date they allow. I was told to enjoy the extra 2 months membership. It's minus 10 degrees in the Adirondack.

Six Flags forces you to pay for at least 14 months for a 12 month pass. I canceled on my anniversary, and they still charged me for 2 months earlier. When I spoke to their initial representative about cancelling, she guided me step by step on how to do so. When I confirmed if I was indeed canceled, she confirmed and also confirmed with me that I wouldn't get any further charges. They did this with my pass to park and food pass. A person that pays for a pass in full is not forced a 45 day notice. When I went back to their FAQs after seeing my account was still being charged, it said give 2 weeks and 45 days in the same sentence. It's purposely misleading. Everything about this Policy screams scam and entrapment. If anyone reads this, do you know how to join or start a class action suit with regard to this. My coworker just let me know that Sea World was just sued and had to pay members back for a similar faulty policy.

I signed up for a family season pass in 2013/2014 with a credit card that we didn't receive a paper statement for. Initially we knew that we would be charged fifty one dollars and some change for the first twelve months and we were fine with that. I have tried several times to cancel my membership over the website and always get a message stating that they can't find my credit card number, I've gone to the office in Vallejo, Ca. and they stated that they would look into it, take care of it and get back to me.

Yesterday I called them again and stated that I am going to talk to an attorney. He phoned me this morning and asked me to find the original contract. I am looking for it, but I'm not sure if I can find it. The attorney said that the cancellation terms have to be in bold print and not hidden or buried somewhere on the second, third fourth or fifth page of the agreement. My dilemma, is does anyone have a copy of an older agreement for season pass holders for Six Flags? My issue is that this appears to be a way of business for them, to trick people into purchasing a season pass and then not allowing them to get out of it after twelve months.

Whatever you do... do not sign up for a season pass. When the year is up, they keep charging your card. When I went online to cancel, their computer would not take the number. I had to cancel my debit card to stop them drafting the monthly charge. Now they are calling me with threats. I cannot cancel online because they are charging me still for the monthly drafts. I wanted to cancel and I do not intend to pay the failed drafts plus the high penalty associated with it. A customer service representative can take your money, can call you for being late, but they cannot cancel your membership. You can only do that online and if their computer is not working you have a problem.

I have made multiple calls and written letters. If they affect my credit record, my lawyer is on standby. The last customer service representative was extremely rude, told me it wasn't his problem, and hung up. I called customer service back to speak to a supervisor. The same person answered the phone, and when I asked for a supervisor, he hung up on me again. I've never dealt with anyone with such frustration.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Six Flags America?

I want to preface this acknowledging that the first year was fun, easy and we returned several times throughout the year with little issue, (except for a personal want of Churros at that park! They have the carts that are 9 times out of 10 always "just ran out"). The second year, they instituted a new policy concerning those with disabilities. This new policy requires a doctor's note that says the person cannot or has difficulty standing in lines. I understand the need for a note as some people will go out of their way to cut the lines. I am in wheelchair and with a cane. My doctor wrote the note that stated I am his patient and have a "permanent; ongoing issue with my lower extremities". But because it did not say the words "can not stand for long periods of time", they did not accept it. I grabbed the note and read it again and said "Is that not what it says? 'A Permanent ongoing issue with the lower extremities?' My legs?"

She again gave me their note stating what they required, and they chose to give me "conditioned access" pass, which allows me to check in and return at the noted wait time of their choosing: 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hr. That would have been just fine, had the park been busy. That evening, it was not. Had I been able to walk the lines, I could have literally, walked on immediately. It was a super slow night. But because the customer service office circle my wait time for "45 minutes" (not even 30 minutes) I had to wait while watching everyone ride 2 and 3 times. I had a friend that also had a season pass that was assisting me, wheeling me around the park. Once we saw that the wait, for me was 45 minutes for each, I told him to go ahead without me. There was no sense in him being punished too.

This was during the "Holiday In The Park" which turned out to be more like "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (and not in the brilliant Tim Burton way). It ruined the good memories I had going there. We left, frustrated, angry. We really had a good time before. I don't understand how just because the note wasn't written in layman's terms, it wasn't honored. We were season pass holders. I've been using a wheelchair for over 17 years. We came home and cancelled our membership, not with ease, they have made it difficult. Why? Thousands upon thousands they have, cancelling should be the easiest part. It's like ending a relationship but the other one won't let go without "stabbing you" one last time.

Cyber Sale Cancellation - I am besides myself by the lack of integrity Six Flags has demonstrated for my request to cancel this transaction 5 minutes after it had been placed. I was unable to cancel online like the site suggested I could. When I emailed I was told "So Sad too Bad". I will cancel the bank card and write to Corp and BBB. I will never visit or contribute to an unethical entity such as Six Flags.

I tried to cancel my membership July 2016 and I could not cancel through the phone. I had to cancel through the website. Upon filling out all the information, using my email address, I kept getting a notice that the email address was incorrect. I tried several times until I decided to send in a complaint. After cancelling it again in October 2016, I was told that I still owed 2 more months. My bank requested to change the credit card # because they were trying to deduct unauthorized purchases. Six Flags makes it impossible to cancel and then when you do, they want to charge you an additional 2 months. I have requested a credit from them for the months of August, September and December. I doubt I will receive anything. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THE MEMBERSHIP AND PAY ON A MONTHLY BASIS. IT IS HARD TO CANCEL.

We signed up for family membership and added two people onto our membership as well. After that, we got a bill monthly for $75 a month, whereas the initial agreement was $75 quarterly. They continued billing this for 14 months, and stated that I am required to pay the 12 months as part of the original agreement, and the extra 2 months because I did not cancel it. They prohibit cancellation until all payments are made.

So I made the payments, and will ask my credit card companies to consider this a fraudulent transaction, and pursue it that way. Luckily I have Amex and Discover. Discover refunded me back a couple charges, but then 6 flags would not cancel the membership. So, I paid with Amex, and will wait for the refund, then I will cancel the membership, and then I will ask for another full refund from Amex after the membership is cancelled. They will again try to reinstate the membership, and continue billing the $75 per month. However, at that point I will have enough ground to show that they have fraudulently charged the card.

This company is a bit of a scam. You cannot call and speak to anyone in person. All requests are referred over to their website, and cancellation of memberships requires you have numbers for your passes, and original contract ID. The contract ID is not available to you anywhere on the website. You must have it from the original receipt. Without it, you cannot cancel. It is set up to reduce cancellations, and prolong the payment collection on their accounts. This company is ripping people off. Major scam, major fraud.

Really good. Arrive early, do not forget your sunscreen and food, especially water on a hot sunny day. Be cooperative of the security, they are there to protect us. Follow directions and the lines will move faster. Enjoy your day.

I was stormed out but because lightning shut down rides, but what I did do was awesome. The food is expensive, although there is anything you want! It's fairly expensive. I just went to the park - I didn't stay over, but the park does require some itinerary. I'm close enough to drive. I feel the park is large enough to spend 2 full days. The rides are awesome especially if you like big coasters. I do not recommend the wood coasters for anyone with back/neck injuries but the newer fast coasters are SO smooth anyone can ride them especially the overhead coasters.

A super fun adventure. Well worth. Lots of things to do, so little time. Best fun ever. It was the best time I had in a while. I felt like a kid again. Is such a rush and adrenaline to go on all those roller coasters and feeling the wind in between my hair.

Interesting rides and attractions. A good value for the money. A lot to cram into just one day. Next time I'll take one day for each park. A park map is a great tool. The park is a great day trip. If you plan to visit both theme parks on the same day the earlier you start out the better. I'm not sure what kind of hotel accommodations are locally available for the "overnighters."

I did everything that I wanted to. Was kind of expensive but worth it. There was a lot to do and I did most of it. Definitely enough assortment to be of interest to all ages. I didn't stay over. I went for the day because I live a little under an hour away. I was able to ride all the rides that I wanted to and enjoyed them all. There also was a great selection of food choices.

It was very exciting and adventurous. I would go every day if I could. There are a few long wait times but overall it was great. It was a wonderful day together with my sister I hadn't seen in two or three years, along with my daughter, my son and his son (my grandson). Like I said it's great for quality family time and bonding.

Got what I paid for. Very good price. It was great. It could have been designed a little better but I'm going back. The park was very clean and the people friendly. Rides were clean and fresh. Food was a little on the expensive side but we still ate and were able to get enough to satisfy everyone.

Not good. I was bored. It was okay for younger people. Adults need more musical options. There should a lounge area to rest and rejuvenate... The shows should start more frequent. The food is overpriced and not tasty.

Nice. We stayed at Laquita inn for 3 nights. The reception clerk, front desk and attendees were wonderful. They were very accommodating. They helped to make sure that our stay was enjoyable and pleasant.

Dirty and rides not up to code. Could not enjoy any of it with thugs running around disrupting any fun. Easy to get to. If you are ** I would suggest going to another park with better security and with attendants that have manners and respect. Constant line-cutting and foul language everywhere.

This is the best that one can get in an amusement park experience (at least how I've experienced it). I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of pricey for a per day visit but we had season passes and that easily pays for 3 trips. There's certainly a lot to do with the different rides and the spread out nature makes for good exercise. The thing I have to discount them for is that they are so successful that the lines can be sooo looong. Like over an hour for one ride. A bit much for summer time heat. The staff treat folks wonderfully though. I've always felt welcomed. Again, great childhood memories that really made for some phenomenal summers. I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world. I look forward to taking my kid there when he gets a little older.

Wonderful. Wish things could cost a little less. There was nothing more one could ask for to have had such a great trip. Six Flags was super for the entire family. The hotel accommodations were great and very close to the park and almost any kind of food was available.

At least half of the attractions were close or down for repairs. I completely regret buying a season pass for all the members of my family in February and I haven't used them since, it is now July. Disappointing. I will not return. In addition to half the attractions closed, the food was horrible and terribly expensive. Also upon our arrival we had to deal with a large crowd of protestors that were very disruptive and rude.

I bought a membership and visited the park once. During that visit I waited over 2 hours for Mr. Freeze only to have the ride malfunction and shut down. We stayed in the line for another 30 min and the line started moving again. Once we were close to the front, the ride shut down again and we wait another 45 min before finally giving up and leaving that line. We get to another ride and wait an hour before it also shuts down, this time due to weather. There were some dark clouds in the sky but no rain, thunder or lightning. So we leave the park since everything is now shut down. Since then we have not returned to the park.

I try to cancel my membership and somehow I am stuck paying for 2 more months of fees. Their customer service via email is worthless and it was as if they didn't read about my situation and simply copy/paste how to cancel my account. So I call and get one of the rudest customer service agents. I ask for a supervisor and immediately get to speak with him. I then understood why the customer service agent was so rude, it's because even their managers are rude. I felt like I was nothing but a bother to them and wasting their time. They didn't care for my situation and kept regurgitating the same copy/paste responses... Basically I have to pay 2 more months before my account is cancelled regardless of never riding any rides.

Six Flags customer service is the worst and it sickens me that they can get away with it. I'm half tempted to let it show on my credit report just because they don't deserve my money. But then, nothing would change and Six Flags would still be ripping people off. Never again will I ever deal with Six Flags again. This has been the worst experience I've ever had with a membership. We are nothing to them.

SIX FLAGS more flags NO FUN. Wow!!! What a HUGE disappointment!!! Today we drove six hours on one of the world's most deadly highways (I-85 between South Carolina border and Atlanta, GA. Their highway info signs boast 785 traffic fatalities in GA this year already. Last year 1432 people died on GA roads) only to be told our return tickets to Six Flags over Georgia were not valid.

In the past years Home Schoolers could purchase tickets and a meal for HOME SCHOOL day and receive a return ticket, once entering the meal line, for any day in the regular season. This year some Six Flags marketing MORON decided to restrict it to only Holiday in the Park (from 11/19 to 11/27). They are closed 11/24. Again, only 8 days on the return ticket. Are the rides even open then? They are only open from 2 pm to 10 pm on those days. I was told today that when I purchased my tickets online I should have seen the return dates and not assumed it would be like any other year. Buyer BEWARE. BE WARNED.

I canceled my park membership and wrongly assumed the dining pass was canceled at the same time. The website didn't give me an option to cancel it. I have been billed for six months. Six Flags will not refund my money even though it is clear that I have not been to or used Six Flags. You cannot call to cancel the dining pass and the online account is not providing me with a cancellation option. This company, employees, and their website are incompetent. Not another dollar or minute of my time will go to Six Flags.

Ordered tickets the night before going to the park. Bank showed credit card was billed. Called ticket office to find out why no bar code or ticket number was sent to email or text. Customer service said "all I can tell you is I show it was sent to your email and text to your phone." "I cannot resend it because it can only be sent one time." Asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that there was not one available, they are all out in the park and cannot be reached. I paid for the tickets and bank shows that but never received the email or text to redeem at park. No help at all from these inept idiots!!! Disputing this ridiculous transaction!!! ORDER at your own RISK. ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!!!

I am not the type of person to ever write one star reviews, nor am I an exaggerator of inconveniences if they are reasonable or if the blame or fault is partially mine or due to lack of leg work to get the ball moving. However, I do feel the membership system in place at Six Flags has disabled members from disabling their membership even after the term of contract has been fulfilled. It is not made evidently clear that cancelling a membership in no way requires your membership number or membership pass, it has everything to do with the one time number given in a receipt email after your initial purchase.

It is also not reissued and having customer support to look up the number is not offered through phone, email or making an inquiry on the website. There is an option to look it up with a combination of email, phone number, card number from original purchase, social etc, however with every attempt I have made, I am routed to a page stating I have not given enough information to generate results: rendering the receipt number is virtually impossible and is inaccessible for "valued members." I have attempted to cancel or talk to a person by phone 6 times. I have spent over $250 on a monthly membership I have not utilized for over 2 and a half years. I would like out.

While visiting my family for the weekend, my mom offered to take the whole family to Six Flags. We were all excited to go. The weather was great, lines were short, etc. Everything started off fantastic until a few rides into the day on Mr. Freeze. My son and I boarded the ride and he handed me his ball cap to place in the basket until the end of the ride. When I was trying to get out of the ride to get to the basket, his glasses that were in the ball cap fell out and dropped right below the platform under the ride. We saw where they dropped and it is not a moving part of the ride. It was on the ground. Now, I do understand that no one is able to get them during a time that the ride is running, so we spoke to guest relations, left our information, and even filled out the online lost item report we were instructed to do.

We were told that we could check back at the end of the night to see if they had been recovered. In the meantime, we decided to enjoy the rest of our day. Shortly after that, we realized that 4 major attractions were not open for the day, which no one bothers to mention when you are entering the park, paying the money that you are ($280 for 4 people). This was disappointing. Shortly after that, we noticed that Mr. Freeze closed down for "maintenance ". We found an employee, explained the glasses situation, and asked if they could possibly check for us now since we were still there and could show them exactly where they were. Seems logical. However, we were told no and that we would still have to wait til the end of the night. The ride never reopened and we were told at the end of the night that they were not found and to check back in the morning, giving the opportunity for everything to be collected.

So, I called first thing in the morning, before the park opened. I was on hold for a long time, hung up on twice, and finally was able to speak to someone, who took down my info and said she'd call me back after she contacted "someone". She also told me nothing had been turned in. She even told me what to do if we came in at close to try to get our glasses. I called periodically throughout the day to ensure that they were open still, as it rained on and off throughout the day and was told they were still staying open til 10. I tried to call the park at 9 pm to double check and was on hold so we decided to drive there to be there on time. When we arrived, we were told that they closed at 7:30, and everyone was gone.

I understand that my personal belongings are my responsibility. However, looking for them would have taken probably a whole 5 minutes, while the ride was not in operation, and I don't believe an attempt has even been made. Now, on top of my mom spending the money for us, we are apparently out $250 for brand new glasses that no one can spare 5 minutes of time to look for. Nice customer service. Won't be going back since apparently the only thing important to Six Flags is making money.

My husband and I loved your theme park so much that sixteen years ago we were married not only in your park, but on the Goliath roller coaster itself!! On February 14th, 2000. Yep, that's right Valentine's Day, sponsored through the radio station K-LOVE. Our best man being the Spanish singer Charlie Zaa. Your theme park was so special to us... I have even maintained a yearly membership with you. Unfortunately, the actions of your staff have insulted and discriminated against once loyal customers that dearly loved your park, and I will be cancelling my membership. But before I do, I want you to know exactly what happened. I will also be telling all my friends and family what happened, and I will be sure to post it on facebook.

After arriving at your park to spend a day celebrating my husband's birthday and paying $20.00 for parking, we made our way to your front entrance. We, of course, had to make a first stop by your security check and metal detectors. We emptied our pockets, which only contained our wallets with ID, credit cards, and car keys. We didn't even bring any backpacks or bags... We left those types of items in our car. After my husband emptied his pockets and walked through the metal detector...it beeped. Your security asked if he had anything else in his pockets. My husband double checked and said no. They patted him down and used their wand tool. The wand tool beeped at his belt. My husband asked if he should take off his belt and walk back through the detector. The employee called over another security employee. This guy tells my husband and I that we look like we are drug and alcohol users.

I was insulted and appalled! I have never been, nor will I ever be a drug addict!!! I am an extremely hard working person that gets very few days off. I requested to speak with a supervisor or manager, as we were not only properly attired but did not have any drugs of the sort on our person! We also did not have anything on our persons that were against the rules of the park! Neither of us were under the influence of any substance! We were denied and supervisor told, "Sorry boss, you're not visiting the park today... Sorry."

We walked away and I went up to one of your ticketing booths. I requested from the employee to speak with a supervisor... Any supervisor. His supervisor... Because I needed assistance. He was kind enough to make a phone call and asked us to wait about ten minutes and someone would be coming out by the name of Juan.

Someone did come out to speak with us but I am not entirely sure if his name was in fact Juan. I explained the situation to him. He could clearly see that we were not intoxicated in any way. However, he told us that we would need to speak with a supervisor or manager of security. I told him that I understood, however the security agents denied us our request to speak with their management. He proceeded to tell us that there was nothing that he could do. I asked him if I could speak with his boss or if he could at least request the supervisor or management of the security team to speak with us. He told us that he would not do that. We asked if our money for parking would be returned to us... As we have done absolutely nothing wrong. He told us that it would not be refunded and walked away.

My husband and I waited several minutes. We then went to the completely opposite side of your security checks that had different security employees. Again, we emptied our pockets, walked through. They scanned my husband and made sure we didn't have anything we should not... We thanked them and walked in without any issues!!

Then, at the main gate, I handed your employee my annual pass. This week you are running a bring a friend for free. SO, I let her know, "Here is my pass and here is my friend who gets in free." She scanned my pass and then promptly told me that I do not have a free friend pass on my membership. I argued and told her that I did... I even double checked the offer online on my membership page. She again said that I did not and my husband could not enter the park without a paid ticket. I asked for a supervisor. Another employee came over, scanned my ticket and checked the screen. Finally, an employee that knows what the hell they are doing. He said... "Its here... Look. Go ahead and come on in!"

Once in your park, we walked around a bit, purchased a blue cup for drinks and tried to settle down from being really upset at the mistreatment. We finally decided on the new colossus roller coast. We have not ridden that one before. After waiting almost two hours in line, I got into the roller coaster but was having trouble with the seat belt. An employee working at that ride promptly told me, "This roller coaster isn't for fatties." I was in tears. I understand that it is one thing to be too short, tall, heavy, etc. and unable to ride. That in itself is not enough to upset me. But how dare your employee refer to me as a fatty! At this point my husband and myself had enough of the ill treatment of your staff. My husband left the park to our car, while I went to your guest services to complain.

Your guest services employee took down my complaint and gave me a conf# **. She then offered me two front of the line passes. Which I politely declined, explained that we were leaving the park, but thanked her for being the only Six Flags employee that was polite and professional to us. We left the park, with three hours wasted, $20 dollars in parking and gas money wasted, did not ride on one single ride, were accused of being drug and or alcohol addicts and judged and discriminated against our appearance. -- Your once loyal customer and fan, Heidi.

When I was trying to purchase the Season Passes on the website I thought I was just purchasing the Season Passes. I saw an option to add the meal plan for $15 a month. It did not say anything else about any other charge. The Season Passes that I wanted was only suppose to be one-time payment of $56. That was a great deal, but instead I ended up getting charged $30 a month for 12 months on a contract that I can't cancel for 12 months. I was outraged. I went up to Six Flags with my brother right after buying what I thought was my Season Passes and I bought my brother Season Passes with cash and he has had no problems with them. I got his for a one-time payment of $56. So if you want Season Passes then go to the park and buy them. Do not buy them online. The website is definitely a SCAM!!!

If all of this is not bad enough the customer service is horrible. Apparently every is a supervisor. I was telling one of them that I was a single mom, college student, on food stamp just trying to get by and I can afford this extra charge. She did not apologise or show that she cared at all so I said to her, "You seem to not care at all." She said nothing the whole time until I said, "I guess I have no choice but to pay or it will go to my credit" and she said, "Yep that's right." They are almost all this cold. They need to take a lesson from Disney in many ways.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

The first Six Flags park opened 55 years ago and has since expanded to include 18 amusement parks across North America, so there is likely a Six Flags relatively close to you. It is the largest regional amusement park company in the world, with more than 28 million visitors last year.

• Water parks: Most of the amusement parks are located near a Six Flags water park, so visitors can easily visit both attractions. Additionally, admission to several of the amusement parks includes admission to the water parks. These water parks have typical water features like wave pools, lazy rivers and children’s play areas. They also include thrilling attractions like Bonzai Pipelines where visitors stand in a launch capsule before being dropped down a near vertical water slide.
  • THE FLASH Pass: Visitors who do not want to waste time waiting in line can purchase THE FLASH Pass, allowing them to skip a part of the line. Three THE FLASH Pass options are available: the Platinum Pass cuts visitors’ wait time by 90 percent and the Gold Pass reduces the wait time by 50 percent. The regular pass allows visitors to reserve a time to board the ride so they can skip the line. Season THE FLASH Passes are available for season pass holders.
  • Season pass perks: Six Flags season pass holders receive benefits not available to individuals who purchase a single day ticket, including in-park discounts, invitations to special events and free extra tickets on selected days. Additionally, a season pass at one Six Flags amusement park is valid at all of them, so guests can visit as many parks as they want for one price. Season passes cost less than two single-day tickets, making them a good value for anyone who lives close enough to a Six Flags to visit more than once during the year.
  • Roller Coasters: Thrill seekers will find amazing roller coasters at all of the Six Flags parks. The tallest and fastest roller coaster in North America is at Six Flags Great Adventure & Safari in Jackson, New Jersey, launching riders nearly 500 feet high at 128 miles per hour. Beginning in Summer 2016, Six Flags will partner with Samsung to offer a unique experience by combining a traditional roller coaster ride with virtual reality technology.
  • Animal Encounters: Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in San Francisco both have attractions that allow guests to interact with exotic animals. In both parks, guests see elephants, tigers, giraffes and lions. At Discovery Kingdom, visitors can also swim with dolphins.
  • Best for Six Flags offers attractions for families, solo travelers and young adults. Also, it’s great for people who plan to visit more than once or more than one location in a year.

Compare Amusement Parks