3.93/5
Based on 1,001 ratings submitted in the last year

1732 Netflix Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I signed up for a free trial and had been using it on my phone but a week later decided to put it on my smart TV and it would not work any longer. They said it’s because someone had used a trial on my TV before. Well the TV is more than 8 yrs old. I’m sure someone had at one point which was probably my husband's ex wife or something. So now they removed my free trial and are trying to charge me the reg service after only 5 days of the free trial. How is all this my fault.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

They have charged my account his month and the account is cancelled. We have been unable to use the service due to an internet speed issue. This was the message from customer support, "Netflix Mary Jean: Since here in Netflix we cannot apply a refund anymore, I recommend that you call your bank and dispute the charge." Thanks Netflix, but what has it got to do with the bank. They did what you asked them not me. Anyway, bye bye Netflix , another unhappy customer.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

We have been Netflix customers for many years receiving the DVDs thru the mail. Always thought it was an innovative service. The last 3 years have seen the prices climb and thru DVD delivery slow to a snail's pace, sometimes not coming at all. Most disturbing if repeatedly being sent DVDs that are not even functional. The technology is available, yet movies our routinely sent out unreadable. When we call to complain and express concerns, no effort is made to compensate customers for a product that often is unenjoyable. NO MORE NETFLIX! We cannot afford to support your lack of quality control!!!!

Original review: July 31, 2019

Netflix does not care for there CUSTOMERS. We get setup for payments on the 1st of the months but they shot oFF Netflix 3 or 4 days early. So I do not recommend them because you have to pay monthly. They do not want you pay yearly at all. They got to change their ways for the better.

Original review: July 31, 2019

Netflix is okay and once in awhile, and blue moon while, Something different might appear. Unfortunately, I find the problem with netflix is they show the same stuff over and over. It can be mundane. You can request movies till you're blue in the face. It's hopeless. They're never going to honor any requests. I've come to terms with that. Very Unfortunate. We're paying monthly to see the same stuff month in, month out. I went to watch a spanish show for a change, something different. No subtitles. Seriously!! I just feel like they've gone down hill. Almost feel bad for saying that because I've been with netflix for years. I really don't think they care as long as you're paying that monthly fee. Who's picking these shows out anyway? I would like to know. We're paying for a service and as the consumers, we deserve more. That's all I have to say.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Netflix?

Original review: July 28, 2019

Netflix signed me out of my account and is bid telling me my login isn't correct when I know it is. I've had the same log in for YEARS. Y'all are increasing my charges and now this?! I want this fixed NOW!

Original review: July 26, 2019

I live in a rural part of N.M. and have been with Netflix DVD for over a year. I ALWAYS sent 2 movies back on Mondays. I had to call and report that I rarely get two movies back by Friday. I would receive one movie back by Thursday, but they waited to send me that second movie until Thursday. Often times, that would leave me actually paying for two movies a week, but only receiving one a week. I would have to call every time and tell them "both movies were scanned at my post office on Monday, but "I only received one movie back!" They would send me out two, and make good for it, but I would have to call and complain every 4 to 5 weeks. This has gone on for over a year, so I dropped my plan back to one movie a week. It's a big issue to me to send out only one movie a week on a two movie a week plan.

Original review: July 25, 2019

In June 2019, Netflix contacted me to do three time-consuming surveys, including watching videos. I did all three surveys because I was told I would receive 4 free months service as compensation. I waited 3 weeks after completion... Nothing. Called Netflix and was told that within 7 (additional) days I would receive a gift card to be used for the free service. Waited another 2 weeks. Nothing. Emailed Netflix CEO... Nothing. Netflix lied to me and scammed me, and yes, their customer service confirmed that the surveys and the free service offer had come directly from Netflix. Between being cheated by Netflix in this way, and their pathetic offerings recently, we cancelled service after many, many years of being disc and streaming customers. I don't want to do business with a company I can't trust, and Netflix has turned into one of those companies.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I was on my free trial of Netflix and last night I got a message that I need to resubmit my card details for just authorisation and it will cost 0 rupees but my money gets deducted and I contacted to their customer service and they said it is their policy and I think it's misleading and so wrong. How does all this makes sense how is it their policy?

Original review: July 19, 2019

My Netflix acct was accessed in Thailand, my email was deleted and I noted streaming activity in Argentina. I was in the US. I made Netflix aware and they would not cut off access to these foreign individuals from using my account until I could provide them with an access code or my credit card number. I could not give them an access code because I couldn’t log in any longer due to someone changing the email associated with my acct. I was away and did not have access to my credit card for several days. I was unable to use any Netflix services but the hackers could while I continued to be charged by Netflix.

I merely asked that until I can get access to my credit card they need to cut off streaming via my acct to the random individuals that illegally accessed it because I was unable to use my acct. They stated they could not/would not because I couldn’t provide them with the access code or cc number. Yes I couldn’t get an access code because they allowed my account email to be changed! Netflix denied any responsibility for this access and would not provide any reimbursement or compensation for the the loss of service even though I was still charged and others were using my services. I find this completely unacceptable. I spoke with a “supervisor” on 2 occasions and requested their superior’s contact info which they refused to provide. He laughed and said, “so you want to speak to the owner of Netflix?” He refused to provide his full name to me as well. The customer service is located in the Philippines and they were essentially useless.

Netflix Company Information