3.10/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1626 Netflix Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I have had Netflix for several years and they just keep improving the variety of products without raising the price. It is simple to use, no complicated steps to follow. The picture comes in clear with no interruptions or pauses. I am very happy with Netflix.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I enjoy Netflix due to its varied chooses of viewing. I also enjoy the set up of categories to choose from. The price is right and I never have to worry about interruptions while watching a show. Very reliable.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

It's Well but just wish more options and more recent would show. Also that things were not removed so much. Otherwise I think this is pretty good and semi affordable. I like that can download to watch later.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I think the service is good value for money. You get a lot of choices for a subscription fee that cost less than buying a single movie on DVD. Overall, this is a very cost effective way to watch movies. Only downside is that you don't own the movie, and you only have a window in which to watch it for many movies. This is a little frustrating, but by no means a dealbreaker.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Wish it had more movies. We looked for three movies this weekend and they had none of them. I do like all of the older tv shows they have listed and I think the search method was helpful. My grandchildren love all of the kids' shows and movies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Netflix?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Need better movies. Most of the movies are not any good. Netflix has some of its own movies that are okay but not many. If I want to see a good movie I have to wait on a disk and that takes a long time sometimes.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

With Netflix I will never go back to cable. Netflix has it all, series, comedy, drama, documentaries, and much more. No commercials!!! When binge watching, the next episode plays automatically. I can make my own list of shows and Netflix offers suggestions based on what I watched. Also, it has a list of new releases so you don’t have to search for shows.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I love Netflix. I just don’t like how a lot of content was pulled due to major networks wanting to start their own streaming services. Netflix’s answer to that dilemma, having so much original content is what keeps me loyal to Netflix.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I have both the streaming and DVD option. Streaming is just okay. But the DVD option is not worth the money...not enough sites to get it to you fast enough. This is a mistake, not going to keep this plan.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Good selection of first run movies, and I like separation by genre. Also you can see how others rated movies. Movies constantly being updated, so we check often to view new movie titles. The cost for subscription is reasonable.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

The only problem we have with Netflix is choices. That could just be our taste. Also, we don't have children so that eliminates a lot. We do like the British shows and they have a lot of those: comedies, dramas, action, etc.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I cancelled Netflix DVD through my account immediately after streaming-only option was made available. They kept on charging. My fault is that I assumed that they will do what they said and did not check my card to make sure they cancelled. The card is used seldom and has automatic 100% payment setup. When I called them, they just told me that they do not believe my story and the charges will stay as is. Do not trust Netflix just because they tell you that the payments have been adjusted. Verify it. They will keep on charging if they can.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

My family and I enjoy Netflix. The quality of service is excellent. We have never experienced any buffering or hesitation when watching Netflix. Even when my kids were sick in bed all day and streamed The Flash for the entire day, they didn't experience a single glitch, hesitation, or buffering issue. We are very happy with the service, our only issue is that we all agree that we wish there were a larger selection of things to watch and more updated programs. Especially in the movie section. If they were able to offer more recently released movies that would great. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

NetFlix has a wide variety of movies and shows, the picture quality is good enough since we're not videophiles, sometimes we will be watching something and for a split moment the screen goes black which is probably due to internet speed once in a while lags. I kind of wish Netflix would put their entire library on the internet instead of having to order DVDs for a lot of films, but maybe that would require a huge increase in the cost of the servicing since they would have to be able to stream a lot more stuff?

Plus sometimes when I get a DVD it has scratches and is unplayable but NetFlix will send another just takes a bit of time. Otherwise it great to be able to watch shows in a much shorter time frame without having to deal with 20 minutes of advertising garbage that I have no interest in anyways! And it's a lot cheaper than cable which has more issues with video quality than NetFlix, plus I have control over what I want to see and when I want to see it; so I no longer have cable, just NetFlix and antenna tv.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Netflix is backsliding but it's still the best. The new content helps but then they had to cancel so many new shows it hurt. Still much better than Prime or anything the cable riff-raff can come up with.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I believe there is a great deal of new movies that are not being added. It really would make things a lot better. I am not one to watch the same movie over and over. So new popular movies would be appreciated.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

This service has a great variety of films. Enough series to follow and then I love the feature to save your files. The negative is that your favorites are not saved on all devices. Otherwise, it is a great alternative to cable tv.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I'd be more apt to sign up for stations like CBS streaming if I could watch my programs without commercials. That's why I love Netflix and will not use Sling TV. Sling TV is pricier than Netflix and I can do without it.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I enjoy the variety of content available and ease of use. I like the movie selection, the new programming and the selection of television programs available. The app is easy to use on my television and other devices.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Netflix original programming—in my humble opinion—is by far more superior than its competitors. Moreover, its specials, documentaries, and syndicated programs are only one season behind, which gives you the added bonus of watching your favor TV-series in one day if you’re a binge watcher.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Very disappointed that you have brought Barack and Michelle on board. Do you really think that their beliefs are the beliefs of most Americans? Your clients don’t all live in New York and California. A shame you had to bring politics into your business...you are losing me. We just signed up for Amazon Prime!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

If you are fan of B rated movies or if you missed all the popular series from the 90s and 2000 then Netflix is for you. Or if you like Kung-Fu flux from 80s or a Manga head then Netflix is for you. But if you are searching for award-winning groundbreaker content then you are wasting your time.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Only problem is there is no new top films for a long time. Some films are absolutely rubbish. I suppose I need to start watching serials. But I don't watch it very often for this reason. Sometimes the quality of the sound isn't that good either.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Provide a device code list as we don't always have that info. I have a compatible device but not the codes. Who keeps the boxes now. No list available so I cannot connect to main TV and don't always want to tie up my PC.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Been a cord-cutter for more than 5 years now. Mostly Netflix and Amazon video fits the vast majority of our entertainment needs. Netflix is great and has good quality but lately I find the variety of shows to be somewhat limited after we've binge watched several TV shows. But given that I get the Netflix subscription for free through my T-Mobile bill, I can't complain.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Netflix has been great for my needs. With things changing and more streaming options I hope you can keep up. So far either Disney leaving, I'm highly concerned. Canceling shows that are in high demand is ludicrous.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Good value and options. Sometimes streaming is shotty during certain hours of the day but I'd prefer Netflix over cable tv any day. Affordable and tons of options to choose from.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Netflix and Hulu is way better than paying for DirecTV or Dish get more options, can be streamed on the go, bill is cheaper. As technology gets better more users want to be mobile. I spend most of my time on my cellular device anyway.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Well Netflix is not bad, but at the beginning they says (fix cost never been raise), obviously was a false statement - they raise cost every time but not the diversity and 2nd the diversity here in Canada is very limited. If you compare with USA for the same prices and we as Canadians can't use the U.S address it is very big discrimination if you take in effect they have a big taxes exemption here in Canada.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Netflix is sending emails saying they are offering past members another free trial because so much has changed, what a scam. It tries to trick you into clicking on it that restarts your membership and immediately bills your card and when you call they try to say it might be a phishing scam, the length so companies will go to. And to think I probably would have kept it with new season of shows coming out that I like. Watch out!

Netflix Company Information