3.05/5

102 EA Games Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I've been playing Sims 4 on Mac and waited to get all the packs at least 50% off. I already have get to work, city living and get famous. I went to buy the 'get together' pack yesterday and it clearly said it was 50% off which makes it 28.99 or something similar. At the end, you really have to review your order since they put add-ons to your order, stuff like additional pack. In the end, instead of paying for just 30$ I payed 81 because I failed to delete get to work pack on my purchase. It really bothers me since I already own get to work and they charged half price for it and charged me full price for the get together. I've been trying to contact EA games for 2 days now, chat takes forever- Its stays on 'we're creating your case' screen and idk if calling would work. This is so frustrating.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Updated on Aug. 10, 2019: So as I've come to find out, everyone at EA Games customer service are robots who send out pre-made messages and the few humans are liars from some non-English speaking country. I had one assure me he understood how frustrating it must have been for me to lose all the content on my game because he too was a gamer. However, this person had no idea what the term grinding meant. Thanks for nothing EA. I guess loyal customers mean nothing to you. Booo.

Original Review: I've spent hundreds of dollars with this company on games over the years. I've played one of their games, Plants vs Zombies Heroes for over a year. Today I turned it on and all my progress and items (cards) were gone. After an entire day with various people from customer service and no help, I was finally offered 500 gems as a "good will" gesture. Each pack of cards costs 100 and contains 6 cards. I had hundreds of cards! What a slap in the face to a loyal customer. Boo EA games!!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

My Origin account was hacked so I tried to contact EA to get this resolved. The help website is not friendly, the chat option doesn't work, and I've asked for a call back 4 times. Each time I received a message that I would receive a callback within XX (30-50) minutes, but I never received the call. The account was hacked about 3 weeks ago and I still can't get it resolved...

Original review: June 19, 2019

Customer Service is a nightmare, horrible and rude. I received a gift card and followed the directions on the back to redeem it, to no avail. Contacted customer service and got disconnected TWICE mid conversation. I ended up searching the internet and solving the problem from other people who had horrible customer service and eventually sorted the issue out themselves!

First she said to send her the card number. Then she said after consulting her “team” they could not pull up any details with the PIN I sent them. I tried to inform her I didn’t send her the PIN but the CATS number itself and she wrote back "We only can pull information up by the PIN" and to not share your card information with anyone and then ended the chat abruptly! Lol. It literally felt like I was chatting with a scam caller. Oh and this whole ordeal took me over 2 hours because after the first representative ended the chat mid way through I kept getting timed out trying to reopen my case... And

Original review: May 10, 2019

Why can't companies use English speaking people for customer service instead of 3rd world county people that speak English like a 3-year-old? I really don't want these companies giving out my information to 3rd world countries that have ZERO laws protecting me from fraud.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EA Sports?

Original review: May 4, 2019

I keep telling myself I'll never buy an EA game again, but they've stolen my money for the last time. Their servers are unreliable and unstable, there were probably less error codes on the Apollo 13 mission. Customer service is comically bad, won't even elaborate on that one. Peace out EA!

Original review: May 3, 2019

Pogo games is now part of EA games. In the transition my login has either been lost or no longer valid. I tried to log in under my credentials to cancel my subscription that I'm no longer using. It kept saying my email is invalid. I've only used one email with Pogo. So with me even giving customer service the last address on the account and how my account is billed along with the transaction IDs and numbers they refused to cancel my subscription. I had to go through PayPal to get all future payments cancelled. I also kept a copy of EA support live customer service that did nothing.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Firestorm just dropped in some places and has completely shut online play down all day! How is it possible that you’ve been preparing for this for 6 months or longer and you STILL screw everything else up!? Blows my mind! I pay you for a game that you change repeatedly and have full control over, why no clue? How does a weapon lose its power? How does a shotgun only apply 20 damage at point blank range? EA is a joke and you just got your last dollar from me, I’m done! Need to hire some real gamers or people that actually know wtf they’re doing!

Original review: March 7, 2019

PS4 first model. They never tested the game on an original PS4 and theres been problems of breaking PS4. So Anthem broke my PS4. On all my other games it never did this until I played Anthem so if you're going to get Anthem don't get it on the first model PS4 because it'll break it like it's broke mine. I've got to save up my money now for a PS4 Pro so ik my ps4 pro won't break because of Anthem, I'd like to receive damage money from EA considering they never tested the first model of PS4 for any damages that can be done.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Bullet Sponge Simulator 2019 - Having to hit people with multiple full magazines even when you have extended mags is **. The same is ** and is going to die unless dealt with. Cheaters are also rampant and in almost every match.

EA Games Company Information