EA Games
Based on 63 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

EA Games

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 8, 2017

66 EA Games Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I changed the settings on my Sims 4 game to high quality after reading blogs on the big difference it makes to game play. After that I noticed that my game was very slow. I work for a well known technological company as a technician and therefore I am very familiar with computers and know that my specific computer has more than enough storage to run the game and the expansion packs that I have as well. Nevertheless I attempted to seek advice from the Origin agents in terms of what I could do to make my game run faster before making any more purchases.

When I first entered the chat at 10:04 my wait time estimated was 10-15 minutes. It is now 11:01 pm and I still have not heard from an agent. To make things worst the chat now say 5-10 minutes but I still have not heard anything. In summary I am extremely dissatisfied with the wait and the response time. Being in customer service and working with technology myself I tried my hardest to be respectful and understandable of the situation but I am very upset and very confused as to why I still have not been helped.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

My girlfriend plays The Sims on the pc. To play, it requires that you log into EAs Origin. The problem is that Origin is broken and doesnt allow her to log in thus not allowing her access to the game. She contacted support who did not fix the issue. It has been months and the issue is not resolved. Money has been spent, she deserves to have access to her purchase.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

For years I played the Sims having only minor issues here and there, but in the last year my computer has gone a bit off and my Sims 3 stopped working. I believed that if I just uninstalled and reinstalled it it would work again. It seemed to be going fine until they asked for the product code. I realized I lost the case since I got it 5 years ago and no longer have my code. I looked online for help and everyone pretty much said that there was nothing I could do (which is ridiculous all by itself) but I should contact EA for help. When I first contacted them it took forever to get someone and all he said was I will help but I need proof you bought the game, fair enough. I took pictures I luckily had of my receipt from 5 years ago. Then I went back on and the 2nd "adviser" never actually came in.

I finally reached someone on my third try who told me that she didn't want my receipts of my game. That my code was a one time use and I used it for my first installation and couldn't use it again. She said if I took a picture of my case (which I told her repeatedly I didn't have) she could get me a new code. I told her I had the receipts of my purchase and why wasn't that good enough. She said all they were asking for was the case and I shouldn't be so upset. Though as I said I told her 3-5 times I no longer had a case from 5 years ago and shouldn't they have some kind of fail safe plan in case someone lost their case ESPECIALLY since they have this dumb policy of one time codes. She said there was nothing she could do as I refused to take a pic of the case as proof and my Amazon receipts were useless.

I cannot believe a multi billion dollar company could have such archaic and idiot rules in place so people could get scammed. I cannot be the only person who ever uninstalled a game and find it infuriating that this company expects everyone to have their games installed on their computers forever. I read online and apparently this is a problem a lot of people are having with EA and their games. So because they don't have anywhere you can make an official complaint against them I am doing it here. So disgusted by EA and Origin!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Requested a refund from my Battlefield Heroes account which was a free to play online game that I haven't played for a couple of years, and they had discontinued the game during that time but I didn't know till I tried to log into it tonight. However I was never told that there was an expiration date on the game or time limit on my money in my account.

So EA confiscated my money in my account, and didn't even try to contact me or place my money which was in my Battlefield Heroes account into my EA account so I could recover what was mine and clearly not theirs. I talked or rather texted back and forth with a customer service representative and the person assured me I would be satisfied with the outcome of this situation. After a while of dealing with this CSR the person came back and said my money was gone because it was a long time ago (a couple of years) but that they could give me 15% off any EA product etc.

I said "But it's my money, how can you just confiscate it?" They said they were sorry but there is nothing they could do. I said to myself well ok, (figuring maybe I can get something back cause anything is better than nothing). "Please tell me about the 15% you mentioned?" The person then said "I'm sorry there is nothing I can do." "Please close this chat box and end this discussion because It isn't going anywhere." I said "But you said that I would be satisfied with the outcome of this call, and I'm not." I'm very saddened by this outcome. "Please will tell me about the 15% you were telling me about earlier." They replied "end this chat box sir, I don't see this going anywhere further."

I am very disappointed with EA gaming, I've been a customer, buying their games ever since their company first started. But not anymore. (sarcastic) A multimillion if not billion dollar company greedy for a disabled veteran's measely $20.00 which to me is very valuable as I don't receive but only a small stipend every month with which to live on, no raises, no bonuses, the same forever.

This is a company that in my opinion has lost their moral compass, and left their ethics at the cashier's counter of their bank. Now I'm sure that one or two customers swearing off buying EA stuff will not hurt their bottom line. However if this company keeps treating their customers like peons not worthy of their time, consideration, or to satisfy their legitimate complaints, then they will slowly but surely spring a leak of customers leaving the company in their rearview mirrors.

Calling for a boycott on the company is a waste of time because the way they treat the people they have to thank for their success IS, a call for a boycott initiated by the company itself. If you deal with EA, sooner or later you will see the greed and their poor customer service, who cannot solve your issues (if it has to do with some sort of refund) as the advisor or customer service representative told me "we have strict rules... " (to take and not give back is my experience).

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I purchased Battlefield 1 and it's telling me the code is invalid. How can it be it's brand new, so I contacted EA Games and they told me to contact the people who I purchased it from and get a new one... I got a new one in the beginning. Why am I keep repeating myself and wasting my time on EA Games. So I've thrown all my EA Games in the bin where they belong. THANKS FOR THE BIG RIP Off EA Games.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EA Sports?

Original review: June 8, 2017

I'm sorry to say the customer service I experienced today was awful. I bought a Battlefield 1 Xbox and game bundle back at xmas. I was under the impression since I paid for the Deluxe edition Xbox and game and it was more expensive that I was getting the full game. To end up finding out that the only thing that I paid all the extra money for was for some skins that I don't even use was very sad. This was my first console, I'm usually a computer gamer and I thought deluxe meant deluxe but I was wrong. And then to top it all off I talk to Microsoft and they were very apologetic but told me it was an EA issue.

So I got ahold of you guys and honestly got the worst treatment I've ever gotten by phone from anyone, once again saddening. I also own Battlefield 4 and Hardline that I received as gifts. I hate to say this because I've been a Battlefield junky from the beginning but I will no longer be buying your games and I'm returning the Xbox One and game back to Microsoft as soon as possible. I still can't believe that you guys are willing to lose a long time customer because of the misleading/misunderstanding Deluxe Edition not having a premium pass.

Original review: May 30, 2017

If I could give 0 stars I would. I purchased The Sims from Origin, and after a day of trying to get the game to load, let alone work, I decided to just request a refund. Before requesting the refund I tried so many methods of troubleshooting the game on my Mac, but simply couldn't get it to load. Upon requesting a refund I received an email that it would take up to 10 days for a refund to be issued. After 10 days had gone by, I hadn't been issued my refund yet. I contacted Origin by live chat and was told that I had to contact them back in 10 business days if I still hadn't received my refund yet. It annoyed me that their website stated 10 days but a customer service rep has insisted it was 10 business days.

Nonetheless 10 business days would have been 2 days later so I contacted them again when I still hadn't received my refund yet. I was then told by another customer service rep that my payment details had disappeared off their system so they have passed on the case to their account and billing specialists. This made me livid because just 2 days before I was told a completely different thing by someone else. I was then told they don't know when the case is going to be resolved and when I would receive my refund. I then asked their customer service rep for contact details to make a complaint because had I not have made an inquiry about my refund, I wouldn't have been told there was an issue. To my surprise (sarcasm), I was told that I'd have to wait for their 'account and billing team' (whoever they are) to contact me and only then, can I make a complaint.

A week later I contacted their customer service by phone because my issue STILL hasn't been solved and I STILL haven't received my refund. It was as if the customer service rep had no idea what he was doing. When asked what the issue was as to why I still haven't received a refund, he replied with ''I don't know'. When asked what their complaints procedure was in order to make a complaint, he replied with ''you have to wait for the account and billing team to contact you before you can make a complaint''. When asked when I would be contacted by their team as it's just a simple refund that shouldn't have taken this long, he replied with ''I don't know''. Meaning they don't actually have a complaints procedure and he clearly doesn't know what he's doing.

It's frustrating that there isn't a complaints procedure put in place for a company such as Origin and EA Games which profit billions of pounds a year from loyal customers and so forth. It's a shame one has to result to leaving several reviews on websites just to stop other customers falling victim to their awful customer service. Currently, my refund still hasn't been issued. I haven't been given a specific timeframe as to when it will, neither am I able to make a complaint because there isn't a complaints procedure. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE think twice before purchasing a game from EA Games or Origin as you face having to deal with their incompetent, untrained members of staff who clearly don't know what they're doing. SORT IT OUT!!!

Original review: March 13, 2017

EA Games has gone from a shining star of video game publishing to a profit hungry monster which produces the absolute bare minimum and gets by. Well produced games of my childhood, from the SIMS series, Mass Effect, and Dead Space have been steadily replaced by games like EA's Battlefront. This game is a testament to all things wrong with video gaming. Using the name of a popular gaming franchise, they filled the heads of consumers with ideas of a next generation Star Wars Battlefront game. The original game contained character classes, a multitude of weapons, a single player campaign, instant action games, multiplayer (which was in its infancy during the original XBOX era), a conquest game type, a large number of playable heroes, and planets from all 6 of the Star Wars films, pilot-able vehicles for both sides, and in general, a feeling of epic game play which has not been matched since.

EA took all of that, every aspect which made the series enjoyable for its primary fan base; and unceremoniously disposed of it. Content was slashed to the absolute minimum. Single-player became non-existent. The first three films were cut entirely. This Star Wars game even lacked space battles, in a game called Star Wars, there are literally no wars, among the stars. The game was supposedly going to be focused on multiplayer, which would have been fine if that in any way actually worked. With a total of 16 weapons, most of which felt exactly the same, and severe balancing issues. The game ends up feeling like a badly reskinned version of Call of Duty, with even less character customization.

And to make matters worse, EA charged $60 for the base game, ($50 more expensive than the cost of Battlefront II which holds up as fun even a decade later), but also charged an additional $60 for their season pass. Which gave players access to the Downloadable Content, which they refused to release any details on prior. In hindsight, the DLC was not worth the price of a essentially a 2nd game. In fact, the 1st game isn't worth the $60. The only thing EA/DICE did right was graphics, the game looks and sounds incredible. But I could easily have experienced the same thing by watching the original trilogy and mashing buttons on my X-Box control, then groaning whenever a character died. This game was the final straw, I will never buy another EA game.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I honestly don't know where to begin, I have played thousands of Madden games over the years, I have been in the top 100 multiple times. I stand outside retail stores every single year to get the newest copy of Madden at midnight the day it comes out. This year is horrific to say the least. The game basically was put out unfinished. (Ex. Being able to tell if your opponent is passing the ball or running the ball, countless bugs and glitches within the game.)

As of March 1st there have been I believe 9 patches and I can make a case the game is just as bad if not worse than it was release day. Madden producers have said via twitter that some of the glitches in the game simply cannot be fixed this year. I cannot tell you how disappointing the product is. I used to stream the game on Twitch, I would play for hours every day, and watch people play your game and promote your product to tens of thousands of people. Now these same streams have maybe 200-300 people in them. Forums online/Youtube entertainers complain over and over about the product. I would really appreciate a phone call or email from the Customer Relations department.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Battlefield 1 - This game's servers have been spotty at best. The DICE map and mission designs take upwards of an hour to 90 minutes to complete. More often than not they fail in the last minutes avoiding any progress and often taking earned content like battle packs they charge for as well. This company and its history of Substandard service should be bought out, shut down or sell these game titles they can't provide adequate services for.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

I try to play The Sims 4 free trial but I couldn't because it will not launch at all. I get an error saying "Too many computers accessed this version of The Sims 4 (free trial) recently. Try again." Well I never played it and I just installed it yesterday, and the computer is new. Some guy from EA told me to call my internet provider to change IP address. EA needs to be out of business and another company needs to be out of business is Origin because their program is not a user-friendly.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

For the last year my kids have been wanting to play Star Wars Battlefield and Forza Horizon online. Since Christmas. After deciding that they would be able to pay for their XBOX LIVE account themselves recently, we let them play online. Or at least tried. They weren't allowed to regardless of what their accounts were allowed to do through XBOX permissions. We tried everything. I read dozens of message boards (mostly dated 2015) about the issue.

I finally figured out that the issue is that when your child has a gamertag it's linked to their Microsoft account. When we set up this Microsoft account, and input their birth date, it locks it in. You can NEVER change it. NE-VER... unless you delete it and start over (no thanks). Understanding the glitch, I decided to call EA. What a miserable absolute waste of time and energy!!! The agent was foreign (no surprise) and proceeded to get into a debate (ill prepared and ill-informed on his part) with me about COPPA. That is their reasoning behind blocking online play to gamertags that are classified for children. REGARDLESS of the permissions I gave through XBOX controls. He was rude and plain ignorant (don't get into an argument about the law with me because I guarantee he's never read & doesn't understand it).

Parental rights over what their children can/cannot view/play are not superseded by COPPA. This guy tries to use that as the argument. Which I have later found is just a BS way to not deal with customer issues and EXTREMELY common theme on message boards. Either way, the only real solution is to set my kids up with adult XBOX LIVE accounts. Yes and lie about their age. I helicopter parent anyways... And if the EA powers that be deem that giving me the ability to decide if my kid should play or view certain content is not cost effective them they can take a walk off a short bridge. ** the man and I will find a way. I just realized I have bought them Battlefield 1 for Christmas. Why do I keep giving them my money???

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I purchased The Sims 3 and the following expansion packs: University, Generations, Late Night, High end Loft, Seasons, and World Adventures from Origin in January of 2016. Two months after buying those games I started having technical problems. The game started freezing and crashing. The game will take literally an hour and a half to load up just from the first loading screen. Ever since then I have been contacting Origin about the issue. I have at least 20 cases for technical support. They don't know what they are doing. This type of issue should be contained in the refund policy. Origin/EA know damn well the game is not going to crash within 3 days. I have done every solution that the tech team told me to and NOTHING worked!!!

I even restored my computer, deleted files and programs, reinstalled and repaired Origin and the games. I cleared out folders and cache. An Origin representative, Mary **, to be exact told me to download a pc cleaner and I did. She sent me an email of troubleshooting steps and told me that the steps she was going to send to me were GUARANTEED to make my game work. (That was today.) Some people from Origin tech team told me it was my computer, others (Origin Tech team) told me that my computer specs were just fine. I have been getting the run around and I am sick of it. I need to find a lawyer or something. I don't care if I only spent $2 for these games. (I actually spent $91.)

It is their job to make sure if a customer is not happy then they have a right to a refund or other offers. In addition, if you are going to be a technician then have some experience because I seriously think that they research issues on the internet and then tell the customer what they have found. I would never buy another item from EA or origin because they are SCAMMERS and low down. Do not purchase anything from Origin/EA because they are rip offs.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I spent a lot of money on your crap games, even more on my internet as well as Microsoft membership. I'm limited to play a couple hours a night with some friends because of my current and friends work schedule, I'd like to play during the times I want. Fix your ** servers. Spend some money on your ** connections because god knows I do. Keep this ** service up and I'll drop all your ** games and stop buying anything with an EA tag on it. I promise you I will give up on all your crappy piece of ** games, Blizzard can teach you a thing or two.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

I Downloaded Origin games, EA Games Platform to download from online store. Downloaded C&C Ultimate edition. The download speed was good at first but degraded even though I tested out my connection, the problem came from their side. Blogs and other forums confirmed that. After 2 days, I finally installed the collection and started playing with the games. It went fine at first, but after I quit the first time and tried to come back, the game would not start. I then tried another game from the C&C collection and could not get any of the games in the collection to start. I tried to contact EA Games through the Support sections, but there is no way to contact them for support. No phone number, only Q&A which is exhaustive and frustrating when you try to get real support. Also, certain links concerning issues known to them did not work.

At the time of the purchase, on the receipt, there are links that mention issues with games, once the payment is made. When you click on those links for help, a message stating that there has been a problem and that origin will address the problem from the troubleshooting page. No way to get support, no way to work around it. I cannot believe that a company as big as EA and Origin cannot offer any support either by chat or by phone. You buy a product and they process the payment just fine. But they leave you to it and no way to get reimbursed. I have uninstalled Origin and will never buy another game from EA or parent company again.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

I have spent thousands upon thousands with EA over the past 10 years. We have multiple family account, both with many many games. We subscribe to two separate access accounts and have game titles across multiple accounts and 3 different devices (PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One). We recently reached out to EA regarding the overpriced Battlefield 1. We want to obtain two copies for PC, one for each account. Despite proving the amount of titles purchased and how loyal we are to EA, they would not give us a discount of ANY kind, not even $1.00 or 5% off. Very dissatisfied with how EA treats its long time loyal customers.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

My wife bought Sims 4 and installed it on our home computer. I sat down and tried to play the game but it kept saying that I needed to sign in to my Origin account, so I did. Once signed in it told me to enter the product code, which I did, then it told me that product code has already been used (no kidding, by my wife you freaking idiots). No matter what I did I could not play the game so I started searching for answers. Come to find out that EA/Origin won't let you play the game without purchasing your own version of the game even though it's already installed once on my computer. This is completely ridiculous! The game is already on my computer. I just want to play it on my account so that we can keep separate games/stats. I can do this with Sims 3 so why not Sims 4?

EA/Origin is a complete rip-off! I will tell anyone and everyone who will listen what a bunch of money grubbing losers EA/Origin are. I do not and will not ever support these scumbags ever again and I suggest for the good of all that everyone do the same. I know complaining here is a complete waste of my time. If I could get my hands on these losers I would do as much bodily damage as I possibly could. My wife bought this game through Amazon.com and you can bet I will be leaving my review of this rip-off game and company there too. SO PISSED OFF!!!

Original review: July 26, 2016

I have had 5 calls with EA Games and I can't believe how amazingly unproductive the advisors are. The advisors did not fix my problem and till this day they are still "working" on the issue. I had to wait for hours for one person to help me and what I received was pretty much "Let me get the specialist for you." Which forced me to wait for another millennium.

Original review: July 25, 2016

Under two different circumstances I have had to wait a week or longer when reactivating my account through Origins. Having to use Origins/EA's account, and attaching a master account that has been affiliated with Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC) for years should be a simple task. Even when I provide EA with all of the correct information (like old passwords and security questions), it took two weeks the first time I was away from DAoC to get my account back, and one week the second time I was away from DAoC for over a year. Both times they claimed that their "Automatic System" detected "suspicious activity" as if my account was getting hacked; however, both times there were no signs of foul play, NOR any signs of the "person" accessing my account trying to change a password.

I was agitated, but appreciated the fact that my account was, let's say "extra secure". Now that I am back, my 7 day free trial expired, and BioWare was not accepting my new debit card information. So instead of dealing with EA's "CUSTOMER SERVICE" again I figured I could just go to Origins website and buy a time card so I can just put in a code for a 1 month pass to continue playing DAoC with my brother and my nephew. Instead of paying $14.97 (like the good ole' times before EA took over this game) I now have to pay $17.97 for a time-code through Origins. I was more than happy to pay the extra $2 in EA fees and "$1 TAX" in order to get around having to deal with EA's support system with their "High volume Queue" and terrible return times in order to let me PLAY A GAME.

So now, I have checked my bank account, and the money I spent on a time card is no longer in my available balance; however, instead of sending me the time-code I have to wait 24-72 hours so they can, "We process most orders within 24 hours. In order to protect our customers, we sometimes require additional verification and it can take up to 48 hours to complete an order."

What kind of LAME EXCUSE to terrible customer service is this? If I have all of the information to my debit card to get a TIME CARD you should give me the product I PAID for. I used a debit card in order to receive a code. If you take my money you should give me my code. You can verify that the person making this order is proper when I activate the code THAT I PAID for in order to reactivate MY ACCOUNT. This 24-72 hour wait time is nonsense. EA!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!! This customer service is absolutely HEINOUS. Every time I try to give money for a product, I have to wait days, if not weeks. Is this parallel with your "excellent customer service standards?" I have now been waiting 6 hours to receive the code that I paid for. This sucks.

Original review: June 14, 2016

When playing Madden Mobile you win coins based on wins. The objective is to try to win players, head to head matches, season games and live events to earn more coins. EA does not award you the coins based on their rules and standards. They deliberately not pay out the right amount of coins. When you notify them they say it's a bug in the program and the studio team will notify you. Which they don't. After 75+ emails and over 100s of phone calls and 6 months later they still claim that their studio team is working on it. After further investigation this is happening with all their games. They fraudulently cheat children out of their winnings, so you have to buy more of their product to keep playing their games. Their customer support is in India, where 90% of them have no clue about their own product and they act like they never understand the issues that you try to communicate to them.

It's obvious that their EA support is a front to screen issues. They have no intentions of fixing issues. It's obvious they know but continue to fraudulently getting rich off children who put money into their product. It's unbelievable that after 6 months of 100 emails and phone calls, online chats and post in forums. That they can't resolve a issue. It's sad that customer support phone calls is routed across the country to India to people who have no clue about the product they represent, especially when EA headquarters is a hour and 30 minutes from my house. Hopefully someone could investigate this company who's getting rich off children by fraudulently deceiving them.

Original review: May 19, 2016

I play FIFA on my ps3 and one of the things I love about EA Sports is their intro. Whenever the game starts, it would say, "EA SPORTS". I would say, "It's in the game." Loudly. Haha! I love their other games as well, SIMS, Madden, NBA JAM. It makes me feel like I'm an athlete as well, without really being physical. lol

Original review: May 2, 2016

I've been playing BF4 for awhile now and almost every time I log in to play my squad and the opposite team are invisible. Also my weapons won't load and when I quit the game it cuts my ps3 off.

Original review: March 4, 2016

I purchased Sims 4 and attempted to download Origin, it is a terrible product. I could not get it to run on my computer so I contacted tech support. Big mistake. Tech support informed me that my computer was not able to run EXC files. I just downloaded a game from another company and guess what, it worked. If my computer could not run EXC files I could not play any games or do anything on my computer. I was not very nice to him but he was not a very good tech person. I had just paid 63.59 for a game and could not use it and to top it off he spoke to me like I was stupid. I called back to get help and they sent me a link and I was told to help myself. I then told them they needed to issue me a credit. Now it took a matter of seconds for them to take my money but I was told it would take up to 10 days to get it back. This is a very bad company anymore.

I have purchased all of the Sims games and wanted to try the new platform however after my recent experience with them I do not wish to line their pockets so they can deal with people the way they dealt with me. Beware even if you do get a game to download I am sure if you have issues they will not be helpful. I told them how bad their reviews are. I checked after I had an issue, my mistake, and they did not care.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2016

EA is a worldwide company that makes billions Off people like me and you. I have had the Same issue for over a week. I have had to open 3 cases with them Because they keep closing them after a few days of not getting a resolve so they don't look bad having tons of cases open for weeks at a time. I first contacted them because I thought I knew what the issue was. I looked up my issue on the forms and then on the EA help forms. I then requested to be called by tech support to help resolve my issue since all the forms said was that a EA tech would have to fix this issue. So I got the call and the guy (Ken) was very nice and after about a hour or so we thought the issue was resolved. WRONG.

The next day the Issue was back And 10 TIMES WORSE THAN BEFORE. I once again contacted EA and had to make Another case as the 1st one was closed because we thought it was resolved. This time there was no option to get a call from a tech Only live chat which I hate. This tech wanted me to go into my program data and delete everything in it. I think not. He didn't give any reason for this or clarify why I should do it. I asked if it would delete anything I may need or if it would harm my laptop he said "Yes, now please do it." I said "No I do not trust it" and emailed the chat to my email and ended the live chat.

I once again contacted EA and had to open another case because the tech before closed it because I didn't want to do the steps he wanted me to. This time I did the chat live since the call me option was still gone. The tech was very nice and he did try but he then informed me I would need a specialist to resolve my issue and there are none there at the time. I would have to try again tomorrow. Then they ended the chat without even a word. I look up and the chat was ended. I still had questions. I don't know about you but I work. I can not take time to do the live chat for hour or more at a time on the weekday. Maybe EA should have ALL STAFF there on the weekends too not just the same time ALL their customers have to work. I am so upset I have spent $$$ on this game and now I can't even play it when I want because EA can not resolve issues.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

I purchased Battlefront for my son for Christmas. He wanted to play the online multiplayer part of the game. I purchased a year pass for EA on my Microsoft account. It would not allow him access online content. A 45 min wait for chat revealed he was not old enough, but assured me this could be taken care of with phone support. They sent me a link with no way to input my phone number. Contacted chat again and another 45 min wait. This time they gave me a useless phone number. Finally the next day I go phone support. They could not help me and referred to COPPA page on their site which explained nothing. Microsoft graciously refunded my money. Now I have a disappointed son.

The phone support advisor was rude. He told me he could not play on an underage account but insinuated that he could play on another account. I told him that I would not lie for my son as that is a poor example for him to follow. He became argumentative with me, saying he did not say to lie. I said he insinuated that I lie and he proceeded to tell me there was a difference between insinuation and the spoken word. In my mind there is no difference. I will never buy another EA product. As a parent I control the content for my son, and I am active in how he plays his games. He only plays games with me and he understands what I expect of him. It's sad that EA has handled this so poorly. Buyer beware. 13 is their minimum age for this game.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2015

Just bought star wars battlefront for Xbox one. Unfortunately, to play online you have to login. For some reason EA games linked the wrong email to the account and the help link on the website suggests to contact an EA admin to transfer data over. Well over 2 hours spent talking to TWO help specialists and still no resolution. They have to be the dumbest tech support or just not care. They literally asked the same questions over and over, told me they couldn't find my account despite being logged in, and kept referring me to the help page and tell me my problem was because the wrong account was linked to the Xbox... We went full circle. Waste of time and money. They are literally the worst.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

My son just bought PS4 with Battlefront and has registered on EA account. Still he can not use multiplayer as he keeps getting error that EA account does not meet minimum requirement and got to EA account. EA account does not show any error or warning. It's real frustrating after buying $50 game and not able to use it. EA does not offer any assistance. I won't get any EA games in future for PS4.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2015

I've attempted purchasing Sims 4 at least 10 times and it has given me the same ** error code. I used 4 different credit cards so clearly there was nothing wrong with the card I used, and something wrong with EA itself. I called customer service yesterday and someone told me what I thought to be was the solution to the problem, which was not. He said I could get a partial refund (because it was Cyber Monday and they forced me to wait 24 hours, which would be when the cost is 60 dollars, until I can try purchasing again).

So I call back after 24 hours and the call drops. I call again, the call drops. I call again, the call drops. It's an endless and pointless cycle, and not to mention that they didn't help me in the slightest. I ended up calling 5 times. Now I try to call again, at least one more time before I lose my cool, and for some reason the call option completely disappeared! So first you forbid me from purchasing a game and then you refuse to let me contact you? Pathetic. Stupid. Dumb. What a waste of my time for a dumbass game.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2015

I have been playing the Madden series for years (since 2008). And every year I see the signs of "game fixing" and deliberate deception on the part of EA Games to influence gamers to buy in game merchandise or (packs) to improve the chance of competing at the highest level. But the game is designed to level the playing field between opponents and even negates some of the player (in game) attributes to an unfair advantage offsetting any benefit gained through the purchase of (packs). And the packs themself only give you a "chance" at a better player or elite (rare player card). It is well-known that much like FAN DUEL and DRAFT KINGS the Developers at EA play the game as well as those on social media that get access to the best cards first. The whole setup is designed to keep you constantly influenced to upgrade your team though purchases while giving only slight opportunity to win, therefore defrauding the public.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2015

EA Electronics Inc. refused to make me a brand new account since somebody else (probably some kind of hacker) is using the original account. I have purchased in July 2015 several Battlefield 4 products. On July 15, 2015 I have bought Battlefield for $20.99 CAN (order # **). On 07-20-2015, I did buy Battlefield 4 Premium membership (order #**) for $41.99 CAN and also Battlefield 4 Weapon Shortcuts (order #**) for $15.74 CAN. On 07-25-2015, I bought Battlefield 4 Ultimate Shortcuts (order #**) for $41.99 CAN.

I have play very little but when it came to play more I have find out that I was banned from some servers I like to play on. EA technical support staff has refused to create another account and transfer all softwares that I have bought into the new account. EA states that I can play on other servers but I told them I don't play on other servers except the one I will like to play on, after all I am a customer that has the choice to choose which servers I want to play but they refused again my request even answering all securities verification correctly.

After having lots of trouble with them, I told them that I will like a complete refund of all Battlefield 4 products which again they have denied my request specifying that I can play on other servers and also refused to escalate, upon my request, to higher level of escalation. EA have shown me that after you buy their products, they really don't care and are truly sarcastic with you over the phone...

Consumer's Desired Resolution. I will like to have a brand Battlefield 4 account with more security measure to prevent this issue to happen again and to transfer all softwares that I have bought from the original account to the new account of course all this with increase security measure... Otherwise, I would like to have a complete refund of Battlefield 4 products that I have purchased in July 2015 but again EA refused to cooperate to my request.

Additional information. EA states that I can change security verification in my original account to prevent any more use of my account by a unknown user as per EA case #**. I have explain to EA technical support that I have contacted those servers that I was banned from for unknown reasons and they told me that it's my account that was banned not the username... Those servers are private and they banned the account even if the user do those changes. Can you help me please because there is no way to find out the EA president phone number?

EA Games Company Information