1.18/5
Based on 74 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

77 EA Games Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 14, 2018

We are so incredibly disappointed in EA Games. We bought Sims 4 a year ago for $40, loaded it via CD's, and then had issues with our daughter's computer about 6 months later and had to reinstall Windows. Origin and EA will only give you a one-time product code use for a game - that's absolutely ridiculous. The "help" person on chat was no help - she stated she could not find our associated email (we only have one email) and we would need to repurchase the game. No thank you. We will no longer waste our money on EA products (or anything having to do with Origin) ever again. I've bought 100's of computer software products over the years, and this is the first I've EVER had a one-time use of a product code. Buyer Beware.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I would like to express my disapproval with the way EA is handling the gaming hackers in their new Star Wars Battlefront II. For 4 months now, I have been playing their shooter and am finding it extremely difficult to enjoy because the community is filled with "Aimbot" hacking programs that systematically target other players, see thru walls, and create rate of fire and damage for weapons.

This is a known issue by EA because there are usually 1 or 2 in every match played that I end up reporting. Sadly, these gamers are seen the next day, week, or month later, still playing the game and using their automatic aiming programs. For all the griefers out there, please understand, I'm not a terrible gamer, and just complaining about dying. It's very easy to spot the auto-aiming programs.

I feel like Disney needs to be contacted and step in so EA can be forced to correct this problem by maintaining an anti hack or anti cheat program for their servers. It's not that difficult, Steam has such protection on their online games, but EA has absolutely NO concern for their player base or they would have done something about it before now. EA is ruining the name Star Wars in their gaming community, adversely affecting Disney's name.

I am writing this review on the Consumer Affairs website because every time I mention that Aimbots are a problem on the Battlefront II forums, they get removed and I get banned. It's obvious that the moderators don't want their game being the subject of scrutiny, but it's there, and consumers need to know about it. Word-of-Mouth is the best advertisement around, but until anti-cheat programs can be installed and keep hackers from playing, I will cease from playing or spending money on SWBF2, and will make sure my friends and family spend their money elsewhere as well. Thank you for reading this review.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I am able to log onto my account, but when it comes to updating my email there is a major problem - my security question is being asked in Russian. When I contacted EA games, I need a receipt to verify the account and all I could provide was a photo of the disc and manual with the serial number. I can't think of a more ridiculous way of authentication accounts, since no one seems to retain receipts after a certain amount of time, or once a game is installed and working perfectly. I can log onto my account, but my issue is that if I am unable to produce a receipt (to a 7-8 year old game), my account can't be verified and it is case closed. :-(

I know all my login details, but when asked my security question, they are in Russian, all I want is for them to be converted back to English so I have complete control of "my account". The only thing I need to do is change my email, but I can't do this while it is in Russian?!? Don't know what to do... Grrrrrrrrrrrr so frustrating!!! All good once I produce a receipt, but doubtful that will happen after 7-8 years. :-( So unlikely to ever have access to the account again (and lose my sims credits)!

Original review: March 6, 2018

Been contacting EA couple of times about the game connectivity and lagging which end up I couldn't play the game 100%. I couldnt join any squad 'cause I'll be dead weight at times. I will ran at that particular place at least up to x8. There even time that happened I could only shoot my rifle... can't skip... can't throw any grenade... can't reload... only way was to suicide or redeployed. I've broke L3 Stick on one controller and the other one of not sure where the problem is but it just stop functioning.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Paid for something I didnt get! I bought UFC 3 Champions Edition which comes with extra content like any other deluxe version of a game. Well wouldn't you know I didn't get the content I paid for. So I chatted with an EA customer service rep and he told me that it wasn't EA's fault and that I had to contact the retailer from where I bought the game from. When I asked why he couldn't just give me a new code or something because content creators have that power, he just kept saying call Microsoft. How can Microsoft give me content that is in their game? Horrible experience overall, so bad that this is the first negative review I've written about any company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EA Sports?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Just another completely unsatisfied customer. Bought Madden 17 after the Tom Brady cover reveal event started so I wasn't given the Tom Brady 90 over cover reveal card to complete the challenges and objectives associated with it. Contacted support and the first agent who can relay had any idea what I was talking about, had me add screenshots to my ticket... only he told me to do so with instructions that caused me to close our chat session. Next agent connected to chat and then never spoke a word and disconnected that chat session 5 minutes later. Then I called and got an agent who could barely understand me and I could barely understand them. That agent quickly said they would escalate my ticket to a specialist.

Next I wait a couple of days and get an email for an agent thanking me for contacting them and hoping my issue is resolved and to let them know if there is anything else they can help with. (Cookie cutter issue resolved email) and then I call again and the agent immediately states they will escalate my ticket and says I will get contacted as soon as possible. Almost a day later I get an email for an agent who hasn't even read my ticket notes and asks me to send them details of when I "lost" my Tom Brady card... that I clearly stated multiple times in this process I never received. So when I inform him of this and wait another day for a response I get "sorry that was a limited time event and we can't give it to you".

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Star Wars Battlefront is full of hackers, legit bonafide hackers zipping around one shotting people. Numerous reports over hours, days, months with many of these hackers repeat offenders and nothing is done. This was my first EA game and I wasted my money entirely. EA won't see another dime from me. I would give zero stars if possible considering their off shored "support" (so-called) is nothing but an exercise in blowing smoke. They do nothing but respond with canned spam and (clearly) throw reports in the trash.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

EA has the rudest customer services. During a 2 day period we spent over 6 hours online chatting with them trying to resolve a gaming access issue (and I wasn't chatting with anyone in the US based upon the email of the chat transcripts they are 5 hours ahead of the US ET). Three times the "advisors" decided they solved the issue (which they didn't and still haven't) and disconnected the chat. I will never buy another EA developed game again. We've now got a $60 game which is open and unusable and not returnable. Waste of time and money.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

What's the point of buying Sims expansion packs at $20 a pop, only to be able to play 2 :(. They should tell you that you can't play the game with all the expansion packs before you spend your hard earned money on them! Game locks up and even worse if you add site content! Sims used to be fun to play, now it's just a washed up memory of a great game that was! Origin has ruined it for me! Origin is slow, glitchy, and plain damn dumb (forgets your password, so you have to change it every time you play! wth). Selling my games and expansions, may have to just use them in a DIY project, cause smart people are sick of Origin and don't play it!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Pay for games, only to be locked out due to Origin's online login not working, not to mention when internet not available. Customer support is effectively non-existent. Essentially they'll take your money, and not provide the product you paid for. This company should be held accountable.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I am very frustrated with EA/Origins youth account limiting my son's account. As a parent I should be able to decide what games and content my son will or will not be allow to view. But EA/Origin thinks it knows better and locks down youth accounts with no input from the parent/youth account guardian. There is no recourse or workaround for this leaving me no options or controls on what I can allow my family to view in my home.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I changed the settings on my Sims 4 game to high quality after reading blogs on the big difference it makes to game play. After that I noticed that my game was very slow. I work for a well known technological company as a technician and therefore I am very familiar with computers and know that my specific computer has more than enough storage to run the game and the expansion packs that I have as well. Nevertheless I attempted to seek advice from the Origin agents in terms of what I could do to make my game run faster before making any more purchases.

When I first entered the chat at 10:04 my wait time estimated was 10-15 minutes. It is now 11:01 pm and I still have not heard from an agent. To make things worst the chat now say 5-10 minutes but I still have not heard anything. In summary I am extremely dissatisfied with the wait and the response time. Being in customer service and working with technology myself I tried my hardest to be respectful and understandable of the situation but I am very upset and very confused as to why I still have not been helped.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

My girlfriend plays The Sims on the pc. To play, it requires that you log into EAs Origin. The problem is that Origin is broken and doesnt allow her to log in thus not allowing her access to the game. She contacted support who did not fix the issue. It has been months and the issue is not resolved. Money has been spent, she deserves to have access to her purchase.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

For years I played the Sims having only minor issues here and there, but in the last year my computer has gone a bit off and my Sims 3 stopped working. I believed that if I just uninstalled and reinstalled it it would work again. It seemed to be going fine until they asked for the product code. I realized I lost the case since I got it 5 years ago and no longer have my code. I looked online for help and everyone pretty much said that there was nothing I could do (which is ridiculous all by itself) but I should contact EA for help. When I first contacted them it took forever to get someone and all he said was I will help but I need proof you bought the game, fair enough. I took pictures I luckily had of my receipt from 5 years ago. Then I went back on and the 2nd "adviser" never actually came in.

I finally reached someone on my third try who told me that she didn't want my receipts of my game. That my code was a one time use and I used it for my first installation and couldn't use it again. She said if I took a picture of my case (which I told her repeatedly I didn't have) she could get me a new code. I told her I had the receipts of my purchase and why wasn't that good enough. She said all they were asking for was the case and I shouldn't be so upset. Though as I said I told her 3-5 times I no longer had a case from 5 years ago and shouldn't they have some kind of fail safe plan in case someone lost their case ESPECIALLY since they have this dumb policy of one time codes. She said there was nothing she could do as I refused to take a pic of the case as proof and my Amazon receipts were useless.

I cannot believe a multi billion dollar company could have such archaic and idiot rules in place so people could get scammed. I cannot be the only person who ever uninstalled a game and find it infuriating that this company expects everyone to have their games installed on their computers forever. I read online and apparently this is a problem a lot of people are having with EA and their games. So because they don't have anywhere you can make an official complaint against them I am doing it here. So disgusted by EA and Origin!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Requested a refund from my Battlefield Heroes account which was a free to play online game that I haven't played for a couple of years, and they had discontinued the game during that time but I didn't know till I tried to log into it tonight. However I was never told that there was an expiration date on the game or time limit on my money in my account.

So EA confiscated my money in my account, and didn't even try to contact me or place my money which was in my Battlefield Heroes account into my EA account so I could recover what was mine and clearly not theirs. I talked or rather texted back and forth with a customer service representative and the person assured me I would be satisfied with the outcome of this situation. After a while of dealing with this CSR the person came back and said my money was gone because it was a long time ago (a couple of years) but that they could give me 15% off any EA product etc.

I said "But it's my money, how can you just confiscate it?" They said they were sorry but there is nothing they could do. I said to myself well ok, (figuring maybe I can get something back cause anything is better than nothing). "Please tell me about the 15% you mentioned?" The person then said "I'm sorry there is nothing I can do." "Please close this chat box and end this discussion because It isn't going anywhere." I said "But you said that I would be satisfied with the outcome of this call, and I'm not." I'm very saddened by this outcome. "Please will tell me about the 15% you were telling me about earlier." They replied "end this chat box sir, I don't see this going anywhere further."

I am very disappointed with EA gaming, I've been a customer, buying their games ever since their company first started. But not anymore. (sarcastic) A multimillion if not billion dollar company greedy for a disabled veteran's measely $20.00 which to me is very valuable as I don't receive but only a small stipend every month with which to live on, no raises, no bonuses, the same forever.

This is a company that in my opinion has lost their moral compass, and left their ethics at the cashier's counter of their bank. Now I'm sure that one or two customers swearing off buying EA stuff will not hurt their bottom line. However if this company keeps treating their customers like peons not worthy of their time, consideration, or to satisfy their legitimate complaints, then they will slowly but surely spring a leak of customers leaving the company in their rearview mirrors.

Calling for a boycott on the company is a waste of time because the way they treat the people they have to thank for their success IS, a call for a boycott initiated by the company itself. If you deal with EA, sooner or later you will see the greed and their poor customer service, who cannot solve your issues (if it has to do with some sort of refund) as the advisor or customer service representative told me "we have strict rules... " (to take and not give back is my experience).

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I purchased Battlefield 1 and it's telling me the code is invalid. How can it be it's brand new, so I contacted EA Games and they told me to contact the people who I purchased it from and get a new one... I got a new one in the beginning. Why am I keep repeating myself and wasting my time on EA Games. So I've thrown all my EA Games in the bin where they belong. THANKS FOR THE BIG RIP Off EA Games.

Original review: June 8, 2017

I'm sorry to say the customer service I experienced today was awful. I bought a Battlefield 1 Xbox and game bundle back at xmas. I was under the impression since I paid for the Deluxe edition Xbox and game and it was more expensive that I was getting the full game. To end up finding out that the only thing that I paid all the extra money for was for some skins that I don't even use was very sad. This was my first console, I'm usually a computer gamer and I thought deluxe meant deluxe but I was wrong. And then to top it all off I talk to Microsoft and they were very apologetic but told me it was an EA issue.

So I got ahold of you guys and honestly got the worst treatment I've ever gotten by phone from anyone, once again saddening. I also own Battlefield 4 and Hardline that I received as gifts. I hate to say this because I've been a Battlefield junky from the beginning but I will no longer be buying your games and I'm returning the Xbox One and game back to Microsoft as soon as possible. I still can't believe that you guys are willing to lose a long time customer because of the misleading/misunderstanding Deluxe Edition not having a premium pass.

Original review: May 30, 2017

If I could give 0 stars I would. I purchased The Sims from Origin, and after a day of trying to get the game to load, let alone work, I decided to just request a refund. Before requesting the refund I tried so many methods of troubleshooting the game on my Mac, but simply couldn't get it to load. Upon requesting a refund I received an email that it would take up to 10 days for a refund to be issued. After 10 days had gone by, I hadn't been issued my refund yet. I contacted Origin by live chat and was told that I had to contact them back in 10 business days if I still hadn't received my refund yet. It annoyed me that their website stated 10 days but a customer service rep has insisted it was 10 business days.

Nonetheless 10 business days would have been 2 days later so I contacted them again when I still hadn't received my refund yet. I was then told by another customer service rep that my payment details had disappeared off their system so they have passed on the case to their account and billing specialists. This made me livid because just 2 days before I was told a completely different thing by someone else. I was then told they don't know when the case is going to be resolved and when I would receive my refund. I then asked their customer service rep for contact details to make a complaint because had I not have made an inquiry about my refund, I wouldn't have been told there was an issue. To my surprise (sarcasm), I was told that I'd have to wait for their 'account and billing team' (whoever they are) to contact me and only then, can I make a complaint.

A week later I contacted their customer service by phone because my issue STILL hasn't been solved and I STILL haven't received my refund. It was as if the customer service rep had no idea what he was doing. When asked what the issue was as to why I still haven't received a refund, he replied with ''I don't know'. When asked what their complaints procedure was in order to make a complaint, he replied with ''you have to wait for the account and billing team to contact you before you can make a complaint''. When asked when I would be contacted by their team as it's just a simple refund that shouldn't have taken this long, he replied with ''I don't know''. Meaning they don't actually have a complaints procedure and he clearly doesn't know what he's doing.

It's frustrating that there isn't a complaints procedure put in place for a company such as Origin and EA Games which profit billions of pounds a year from loyal customers and so forth. It's a shame one has to result to leaving several reviews on websites just to stop other customers falling victim to their awful customer service. Currently, my refund still hasn't been issued. I haven't been given a specific timeframe as to when it will, neither am I able to make a complaint because there isn't a complaints procedure. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE think twice before purchasing a game from EA Games or Origin as you face having to deal with their incompetent, untrained members of staff who clearly don't know what they're doing. SORT IT OUT!!!

Original review: March 13, 2017

EA Games has gone from a shining star of video game publishing to a profit hungry monster which produces the absolute bare minimum and gets by. Well produced games of my childhood, from the SIMS series, Mass Effect, and Dead Space have been steadily replaced by games like EA's Battlefront. This game is a testament to all things wrong with video gaming. Using the name of a popular gaming franchise, they filled the heads of consumers with ideas of a next generation Star Wars Battlefront game. The original game contained character classes, a multitude of weapons, a single player campaign, instant action games, multiplayer (which was in its infancy during the original XBOX era), a conquest game type, a large number of playable heroes, and planets from all 6 of the Star Wars films, pilot-able vehicles for both sides, and in general, a feeling of epic game play which has not been matched since.

EA took all of that, every aspect which made the series enjoyable for its primary fan base; and unceremoniously disposed of it. Content was slashed to the absolute minimum. Single-player became non-existent. The first three films were cut entirely. This Star Wars game even lacked space battles, in a game called Star Wars, there are literally no wars, among the stars. The game was supposedly going to be focused on multiplayer, which would have been fine if that in any way actually worked. With a total of 16 weapons, most of which felt exactly the same, and severe balancing issues. The game ends up feeling like a badly reskinned version of Call of Duty, with even less character customization.

And to make matters worse, EA charged $60 for the base game, ($50 more expensive than the cost of Battlefront II which holds up as fun even a decade later), but also charged an additional $60 for their season pass. Which gave players access to the Downloadable Content, which they refused to release any details on prior. In hindsight, the DLC was not worth the price of a essentially a 2nd game. In fact, the 1st game isn't worth the $60. The only thing EA/DICE did right was graphics, the game looks and sounds incredible. But I could easily have experienced the same thing by watching the original trilogy and mashing buttons on my X-Box control, then groaning whenever a character died. This game was the final straw, I will never buy another EA game.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I honestly don't know where to begin, I have played thousands of Madden games over the years, I have been in the top 100 multiple times. I stand outside retail stores every single year to get the newest copy of Madden at midnight the day it comes out. This year is horrific to say the least. The game basically was put out unfinished. (Ex. Being able to tell if your opponent is passing the ball or running the ball, countless bugs and glitches within the game.)

As of March 1st there have been I believe 9 patches and I can make a case the game is just as bad if not worse than it was release day. Madden producers have said via twitter that some of the glitches in the game simply cannot be fixed this year. I cannot tell you how disappointing the product is. I used to stream the game on Twitch, I would play for hours every day, and watch people play your game and promote your product to tens of thousands of people. Now these same streams have maybe 200-300 people in them. Forums online/Youtube entertainers complain over and over about the product. I would really appreciate a phone call or email from the Customer Relations department.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Battlefield 1 - This game's servers have been spotty at best. The DICE map and mission designs take upwards of an hour to 90 minutes to complete. More often than not they fail in the last minutes avoiding any progress and often taking earned content like battle packs they charge for as well. This company and its history of Substandard service should be bought out, shut down or sell these game titles they can't provide adequate services for.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

I try to play The Sims 4 free trial but I couldn't because it will not launch at all. I get an error saying "Too many computers accessed this version of The Sims 4 (free trial) recently. Try again." Well I never played it and I just installed it yesterday, and the computer is new. Some guy from EA told me to call my internet provider to change IP address. EA needs to be out of business and another company needs to be out of business is Origin because their program is not a user-friendly.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

For the last year my kids have been wanting to play Star Wars Battlefield and Forza Horizon online. Since Christmas. After deciding that they would be able to pay for their XBOX LIVE account themselves recently, we let them play online. Or at least tried. They weren't allowed to regardless of what their accounts were allowed to do through XBOX permissions. We tried everything. I read dozens of message boards (mostly dated 2015) about the issue.

I finally figured out that the issue is that when your child has a gamertag it's linked to their Microsoft account. When we set up this Microsoft account, and input their birth date, it locks it in. You can NEVER change it. NE-VER... unless you delete it and start over (no thanks). Understanding the glitch, I decided to call EA. What a miserable absolute waste of time and energy!!! The agent was foreign (no surprise) and proceeded to get into a debate (ill prepared and ill-informed on his part) with me about COPPA. That is their reasoning behind blocking online play to gamertags that are classified for children. REGARDLESS of the permissions I gave through XBOX controls. He was rude and plain ignorant (don't get into an argument about the law with me because I guarantee he's never read & doesn't understand it).

Parental rights over what their children can/cannot view/play are not superseded by COPPA. This guy tries to use that as the argument. Which I have later found is just a BS way to not deal with customer issues and EXTREMELY common theme on message boards. Either way, the only real solution is to set my kids up with adult XBOX LIVE accounts. Yes and lie about their age. I helicopter parent anyways... And if the EA powers that be deem that giving me the ability to decide if my kid should play or view certain content is not cost effective them they can take a walk off a short bridge. ** the man and I will find a way. I just realized I have bought them Battlefield 1 for Christmas. Why do I keep giving them my money???

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I purchased The Sims 3 and the following expansion packs: University, Generations, Late Night, High end Loft, Seasons, and World Adventures from Origin in January of 2016. Two months after buying those games I started having technical problems. The game started freezing and crashing. The game will take literally an hour and a half to load up just from the first loading screen. Ever since then I have been contacting Origin about the issue. I have at least 20 cases for technical support. They don't know what they are doing. This type of issue should be contained in the refund policy. Origin/EA know damn well the game is not going to crash within 3 days. I have done every solution that the tech team told me to and NOTHING worked!!!

I even restored my computer, deleted files and programs, reinstalled and repaired Origin and the games. I cleared out folders and cache. An Origin representative, Mary **, to be exact told me to download a pc cleaner and I did. She sent me an email of troubleshooting steps and told me that the steps she was going to send to me were GUARANTEED to make my game work. (That was today.) Some people from Origin tech team told me it was my computer, others (Origin Tech team) told me that my computer specs were just fine. I have been getting the run around and I am sick of it. I need to find a lawyer or something. I don't care if I only spent $2 for these games. (I actually spent $91.)

It is their job to make sure if a customer is not happy then they have a right to a refund or other offers. In addition, if you are going to be a technician then have some experience because I seriously think that they research issues on the internet and then tell the customer what they have found. I would never buy another item from EA or origin because they are SCAMMERS and low down. Do not purchase anything from Origin/EA because they are rip offs.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I spent a lot of money on your crap games, even more on my internet as well as Microsoft membership. I'm limited to play a couple hours a night with some friends because of my current and friends work schedule, I'd like to play during the times I want. Fix your ** servers. Spend some money on your ** connections because god knows I do. Keep this ** service up and I'll drop all your ** games and stop buying anything with an EA tag on it. I promise you I will give up on all your crappy piece of ** games, Blizzard can teach you a thing or two.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

I Downloaded Origin games, EA Games Platform to download from online store. Downloaded C&C Ultimate edition. The download speed was good at first but degraded even though I tested out my connection, the problem came from their side. Blogs and other forums confirmed that. After 2 days, I finally installed the collection and started playing with the games. It went fine at first, but after I quit the first time and tried to come back, the game would not start. I then tried another game from the C&C collection and could not get any of the games in the collection to start. I tried to contact EA Games through the Support sections, but there is no way to contact them for support. No phone number, only Q&A which is exhaustive and frustrating when you try to get real support. Also, certain links concerning issues known to them did not work.

At the time of the purchase, on the receipt, there are links that mention issues with games, once the payment is made. When you click on those links for help, a message stating that there has been a problem and that origin will address the problem from the troubleshooting page. No way to get support, no way to work around it. I cannot believe that a company as big as EA and Origin cannot offer any support either by chat or by phone. You buy a product and they process the payment just fine. But they leave you to it and no way to get reimbursed. I have uninstalled Origin and will never buy another game from EA or parent company again.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

I have spent thousands upon thousands with EA over the past 10 years. We have multiple family account, both with many many games. We subscribe to two separate access accounts and have game titles across multiple accounts and 3 different devices (PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One). We recently reached out to EA regarding the overpriced Battlefield 1. We want to obtain two copies for PC, one for each account. Despite proving the amount of titles purchased and how loyal we are to EA, they would not give us a discount of ANY kind, not even $1.00 or 5% off. Very dissatisfied with how EA treats its long time loyal customers.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

My wife bought Sims 4 and installed it on our home computer. I sat down and tried to play the game but it kept saying that I needed to sign in to my Origin account, so I did. Once signed in it told me to enter the product code, which I did, then it told me that product code has already been used (no kidding, by my wife you freaking idiots). No matter what I did I could not play the game so I started searching for answers. Come to find out that EA/Origin won't let you play the game without purchasing your own version of the game even though it's already installed once on my computer. This is completely ridiculous! The game is already on my computer. I just want to play it on my account so that we can keep separate games/stats. I can do this with Sims 3 so why not Sims 4?

EA/Origin is a complete rip-off! I will tell anyone and everyone who will listen what a bunch of money grubbing losers EA/Origin are. I do not and will not ever support these scumbags ever again and I suggest for the good of all that everyone do the same. I know complaining here is a complete waste of my time. If I could get my hands on these losers I would do as much bodily damage as I possibly could. My wife bought this game through Amazon.com and you can bet I will be leaving my review of this rip-off game and company there too. SO PISSED OFF!!!

Original review: July 26, 2016

I have had 5 calls with EA Games and I can't believe how amazingly unproductive the advisors are. The advisors did not fix my problem and till this day they are still "working" on the issue. I had to wait for hours for one person to help me and what I received was pretty much "Let me get the specialist for you." Which forced me to wait for another millennium.

Original review: July 25, 2016

Under two different circumstances I have had to wait a week or longer when reactivating my account through Origins. Having to use Origins/EA's account, and attaching a master account that has been affiliated with Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC) for years should be a simple task. Even when I provide EA with all of the correct information (like old passwords and security questions), it took two weeks the first time I was away from DAoC to get my account back, and one week the second time I was away from DAoC for over a year. Both times they claimed that their "Automatic System" detected "suspicious activity" as if my account was getting hacked; however, both times there were no signs of foul play, NOR any signs of the "person" accessing my account trying to change a password.

I was agitated, but appreciated the fact that my account was, let's say "extra secure". Now that I am back, my 7 day free trial expired, and BioWare was not accepting my new debit card information. So instead of dealing with EA's "CUSTOMER SERVICE" again I figured I could just go to Origins website and buy a time card so I can just put in a code for a 1 month pass to continue playing DAoC with my brother and my nephew. Instead of paying $14.97 (like the good ole' times before EA took over this game) I now have to pay $17.97 for a time-code through Origins. I was more than happy to pay the extra $2 in EA fees and "$1 TAX" in order to get around having to deal with EA's support system with their "High volume Queue" and terrible return times in order to let me PLAY A GAME.

So now, I have checked my bank account, and the money I spent on a time card is no longer in my available balance; however, instead of sending me the time-code I have to wait 24-72 hours so they can, "We process most orders within 24 hours. In order to protect our customers, we sometimes require additional verification and it can take up to 48 hours to complete an order."

What kind of LAME EXCUSE to terrible customer service is this? If I have all of the information to my debit card to get a TIME CARD you should give me the product I PAID for. I used a debit card in order to receive a code. If you take my money you should give me my code. You can verify that the person making this order is proper when I activate the code THAT I PAID for in order to reactivate MY ACCOUNT. This 24-72 hour wait time is nonsense. EA!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!! This customer service is absolutely HEINOUS. Every time I try to give money for a product, I have to wait days, if not weeks. Is this parallel with your "excellent customer service standards?" I have now been waiting 6 hours to receive the code that I paid for. This sucks.

EA Games Company Information