Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola

3.1/5 (75 ratings)

About Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola Company?

Original review: June 19, 2016

While at a duty-free shop a few weeks back, I was surprised to find a green Coca-Cola can, a direct contrast to the red can I'm used to seeing Coca-Cola in. Curious as to what was new about this Coke Life, I grabbed a can and added it to my shopping cart. Coke Life was supposed to be a "healthier" version of the regular Coca-Cola having reduced calorie content since stevia was used to sweeten the drink.

I paired Coke Life with pizza afterward and it tasted great although not as fizzy as the regular Coke. I don't know about the reduced sugar 'cause it still tasted sweet. Then again, Stevia is a sweetener with no calories. I felt bad I didn't grab more can while I was at the store. Now my next aim is to hunt this product down in the various stores available in my city. I sure do hope I find one that offers it. Bummer.

Original review: June 10, 2016

I think I am addicted to Coke. I can't stop drinking it. There's something about it that makes me long for it whenever I'm having my meal. I've tasted a lot of soft drinks - Pepsi, Mug Root Beer, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, A&W, etc. but nothing beats the taste of Coke. It is the best tasting soda for me. On a hot day this is the ultimate comfort drink, especially here in the Philippines where it can get really really hot during summer. The only thing is, it's not the healthiest drink available in the market. If you are health conscious then I suggest stay away from Coke. It has a very high sugar content that could really be bad for you.

Original review: June 5, 2016

We've been using Coca-Cola's Wilkins Distilled Drinking water since 2013 especially for our children. I've never had any problems with this water. In fact, it is the most trusted brand by mommies and it is highly recommended by pediatricians. This brand is expensive, however, the water is soft and tastes good. The sizes are varied from the smallest that is 330 ml I think to the largest, that is the 5 gallon. I usually buy the bigger sizes for more savings. The only thing is, as compared to 2013, I don't know what happened but the plastic containers are now thinner.

Original review: June 5, 2016

Yes, I know Coke is not the healthiest drink. In fact if you boil a can of coke until the moisture is gone, you'll see a paste of dark sugar, and it's a lot! It's on YouTube. Yes, it's not healthy but it's so delicious. At the end of a good meal, an ice-cold Coke is always a satisfaction. And it's addictive. Just when you thought you've had enough, you'd still want more! I've tried other black sodas and Coke is just different. The sweetness and the amount of acid is just right.

For the past several weeks, I've stopped drinking it, you know why? I could no longer fit in my clothes, especially in the belly part. It's either I buy new clothes or stop drinking it. Well, I drink a lot of coffee too! But after a week of not drinking it, I noticed I could fit again in some of my long sleeves. Amazing! I used to drink 2 glasses a day after dinner. Imagine what stopping drinking just 2 glasses a day can do to your body. I've got a friend and his family who hasn't seen water in their life, they only drink Coke at home! Open their fridge, you'll find bottles of Coke! And their physique? Don't ask me to describe them.

I was not a Coke drinker but when I tried drinking it after dinner every day, it's become addictive. In just several weeks, it's changed me. It was a struggle not to drink it but by sheer will, I did. I can drink probably once a week because I really love its taste. Anything good that is too much is bad. On occasions, I'd still drink. Now, I need to stop drinking 5 cups of coffee a day. Hope I could drop it to 3-4 cups a day.

Original review: June 3, 2016

I'm writing this review to give credit to the most established soda manufacturer in the world. They've been at it for decades and it has been the most popular soda brand in the planet everrr. I love everything about their products. I especially like Coke and Sprite -- the taste, the fizz, the tingling and refreshing sensation I get... everything. I don't ** care if their products have made my belly larger than ever as long as they keeps my meals and breaks much, much more enjoyable... I will drink it til I die. You bet I will.

Original review: May 29, 2016

Coke has been going flat the past 3 months. Almost all are flat, have been throwing them away. Done with Coke, switching to another company entirely as this seems to be a deliberate change of their recipe.

Original review: May 22, 2016

I've always loved Coke, even as a little kid. There's no better feeling than eating a nice afternoon lunch at home with your favorite meal cooked by your mom and having it with an ice-cold glass of Coca-Cola. Before I became old enough to drink, Coke would always be my drink of choice whenever I'm eating out of the house. I could drink an entire liter of it in one sitting easily.

Lately I've been trying to lose weight and have been reading up on the sugar content of food and drinks. I was surprised to find out how much sugar is in a can of Coke, and I read many people's experiences on how much healthier they've become after they ditched the soft drink. I thought to myself, this can't possibly be true, right? I mean how can a drink that tastes so good be so bad for you? So I decided to go give it a go and give up Coke for 2 weeks to see if it will make a difference in my weight loss.

The result was staggering. Though there was an initial loss of energy the first few days I wasn't having my Coke fix, in time I started to feel more energetic. I realized that though Coke did give me a certain energy boost after I drank it, it made me more lethargic a few hours after, and without it I could maintain my level of energy for a longer period of time. I've also been able to lose weight faster by sticking to water with every meal I eat. Not having too much sugar in my body has made me feel livelier, improved my quality of life.

So now, I only drink Coke during special occasions, about twice a month at maximum. I probably will never be able to stop drinking it, but now I don't crave it as much as I used to. It's just too unhealthy. For all those trying to lose weight, read up on sugar content like I did, and you'll be surprised. I'll always love Coke, but my days of guzzling it down endlessly are over.

Original review: May 22, 2016

I love Coke and I really appreciate that they offer various flavors. My favorite would be Vanilla Coke, although I like Cherry as well. The thing is, as much as I'd love to buy as many Vanilla flavored ones, I can't seem to find a store in our city that sells it. Big shopping areas don't have it either, although they do have the Cherry ones available. The only time I can to buy some Vanilla Coke would be when I get to go to Duty-free shops. That's not really the most convenient since the closest to my city is 3-4 hours away. I really hope Vanilla Coke can be made really available in local stores.

Original review: May 22, 2016

My son inherited my dad's sensitive stomach so his pediatrician recommended we use Wilkins in preparing his milk. Since then, no more tummy problems for my baby. This is the only distilled water I trust for him and I'm not afraid to recommend it to other moms.

Original review: May 20, 2016

Coca Cola drink is surely one of my guilty pleasures. I should not be drinking too much of it, but what else can I do? I seem to have been addicted to it since I was a kid. I wish there is a way that it can tastes as good without being too much of a health hazard. However, I have observed that its tastes varies. It tastes better in a glass bottle container than in plastic, or in can. Coke makes each meal more exciting. But sadly, I really have to stop drinking coke, lol. And I would rather stay away from Coke Zero, I've heard it causes cancer.=( True or not, it also does not tastes that good.

Anyway, I would also like to comment on one thing. Way before, each Christmas, this iconic drink/company use to put up very festive Christmas decorations in their Coca Cola Plant here in my city. We would park nearby just to see their "Santa Claus with all his deer" display, sometimes decoration will be about the nativity (depends on the theme, it's different year to year) but sadly, right now all they put up are Christmas lights and nothing more. I wish they could do things the same way before, so my nephew and niece could enjoy the same Christmas tradition.

Original review: May 19, 2016

I was never a fan of soft drinks mainly because of the sensation in my throat when I drink them. I don't like the feeling at all. That's it. However, summer in the Philippines this year is crazy hot! So the few times that a liter of Coke Zero was available at our house along with pizza, I drank at least one glass, and it was gooood! I must say it's a real good refreshment on a hot summer afternoon.

Original review: May 3, 2016

I'm not satisfied with Coca-Cola. I can't get what I pay for. Too much carbonation makes the taste much less sweeter... too close to being tasteless. Coca-Cola is also one of the most expensive carbonated drink in the Philippines. A 1.5-litre bottle of Coca-cola costs 55 - 60 pesos while a 1.5 - litre bottle of other brands costs 45 - 50 pesos.

Original review: April 21, 2016

For the last two weeks, the Coke we purchase has a horrible flavor. This is in the 2-L bottles and the 12 oz bottles. We have gotten several bottles with too much carbonation, so much that it affects the taste. Now we have been getting some that the carbonation is fine but the taste is wrong. Kinda sour. We have been dedicated customers for many years. Drink nothing else. PLEASE recall or get these problems fixed ASAP. Please have your flavor chemists check better.

Original review: April 9, 2016

When going on to your site re this: "Buy1 Get 1 Movie Promo" Expires on June 1st 2016. I discovered that the Promotion is over. What gives? I purchased a case of Coca-Cola Zero faithfully from Wal-Mart every week, along with my groceries. If the Promo is over, why are you servicing Wal-Mart with untrue gimmicks? I am 80 yrs of age (born in 1936). I am a widow and still an active Realtor. I would never deceive a client with false info. I am not a "Happy Customer". Your dates are conflicting re PROMO. I find that you a World Wide Company.

Original review: March 17, 2016

Over the last 45 days all of the Coke I've purchased has been flat. It doesn't even have any fizz when opened. It tastes like water with a little Coke flavoring. My husband takes 1 drink & pours it out. Tired of wasting my money, I am switching to something else.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2016

Today I bought a 6 pack of 16.9 oz bottles. In one of the bottles I saw something floating in it. I took pictures of it and the rest of the 6 pack. Now I'm afraid to drink this product.

Resolution response: Dec. 23, 2015

Further checking determined that the toothpicks did not come from the can, Coke got back to me quickly. I informed them that the toothpicks had been in the glass - thus no issue with the way the product was processed.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2015

Several days ago I poured a can of Coke into a glass. I found two toothpicks floating in the Coke. I do not use toothpicks. I emailed an address I found on the coke.com site to report the discovery and ask if there were any identifying numbers I could give them so they could locate the company that filled the can. I have not had a reply from coke.com. I hate to think of what might have happened if I drank from the can rather than pouring it into a glass.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2015

Just wanted to report to you how I bought bottled Fanta from a store in Abraka and it was full of dead insects... I was so disappointed that a company like Coke will be so careless and endanger our life. It’s wrong and ever since then I cannot stop thinking of the harm your product can cause unobservant masses. Also same week my friend also bought our product containing rubbish too… The two bottles are stored properly for confirmation. It hasn’t even been opened. Pls get back at me.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2015

I went and purchased 4 cases of Coca-Cola. I get home taking them out of box to find all the cans sticky to the point that they are all heated together and I find the reason one pop can is unopen and empty can and I go to pull the can out of the box and the bottom ring of the can is all cracked so I pull it out and slice my hand open from the sharp piece that was looks like too many cases loaded on top of each other. Anyways I had to go to hospital. The cut just would not stop bleeding.

I was given three stitches on the top of my finger. The doctor said I cut the worst spot I could cut and since it was so sharp that is why it went through the way it did. Now this is not the first time this has happened but it was the first for getting stitches over it. I don't think I'm going to be staying a loyal customer since I enjoy my Dr Pepper too so I will write my decision after I find out if this cut gets infected cause the pop being dried on and glued by the heat. I wish your company would care more. The worker should have seen that case all wet. Should have taken off that case as part of your Job.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2015

My father bought a Fanta bottle in Madrid, Spain 10 days ago. Before he open the bottle he saw that there is something in the bottle. He is lucky because he didn't open the bottle to drink it. It's a little, small, black piece. 10 days later still we can see it in the bottle. All I can say is, "You have lost a once loyal customer, Coca-Cola." My father is very disappointed. He doesn't want to drink anymore any of Coca-Cola Company's products.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2015

I bought a can of Fanta the promo can 440 ml for R8.00 and when I opened it, it tasted flat and like water so I offered to return the can to the vender and she did not want to change the can or even taste to see if it was flat. I am very, very disappointed and the way this matter is treated. The lady said she sold 40 cans and there is no issue. She even mentioned something must be wrong with me. It seem as if Coca don't accept returns if there is an issue because why would she make fuss if you guys are not giving her problems to return the stuff. I had to throw away the can with the drink so I wasted R8.00 and I had to buy a Coee at another vender. As of today I am very upset about this issue. I will not support a company that can't accept their mistakes and refund customers. We don't want your product for free. We are paying for a service. Under the can code: BB044Mar16AHI.

Original review: July 3, 2015

I bought this outdated coke out of a Coca-Cola vending machine at St. Charles Mall. I called Coca-Cola and Customer Support Supervisor named Roger id#** told me he would only mail me a coupon and refused to refund my money. Good luck with that. #Coca-Cola #stcharlestownecenter

Original review: July 1, 2015

Hi my name is crystal and I just want to let coca cola company that a few weeks ago I bought a 12 pk of cokes at HEB and even though this sounds ridiculously all of them were out of gas, my husband was pissed but now he doesn't want to hear from you guys. I just hope that this doesn't keep happening, or else y'all are going to lose more clients.

Original review: June 15, 2015

I worked for Coca-Cola for 7 1/2 years and it was by far one of the worst experiences I ever had. The DCM was a flaming alcoholic and often showed up to work barely able to stand, but somehow he was able to hold on to his job. Coca-Cola is a corporation that truly embodies the slogan "the end justifies the means" and they use many corrupt practices to keep the shareholders in money. Often told that as long as the year end numbers were good, they (upper management) didn't care how the numbers came about.

I was asked a couple of times by my manager to do things that were not ethical, and turned him down too!!! When it was asked of our internal controls person why she let things happen that did her reply was "There were so many things wrong at Lansing Coca-Cola DC that she just had to shut her door." Nice, this company treats their employees like crap and their customers like crap and hopes that just because of their name people will still come back.

Original review: June 11, 2015

Complaints against Coca-Cola Company (Sprite Brand). I bought the Sprite tin of 8 FL. oz from Walgreens and served to my boss in a party. He insulted me when he found the empty and sealed tin served to him. I lost the party and boss and friends. I have seen that Coca-Cola is negligent in supplying the sealed tin of Sprite without quality check. The bill number from Walgreens is ** 11/20/2014 8.00.pm. and the print on the bottom of tin, as a batch number for processing is JUN 01115CYB: 4245 14:15. My mobile number is **, Pl. Contact me as soon as possible. The error on the part of Coca-Cola company is serious. I am ready to show the bottle and receipt physically. I am ready to proceed for sue.

Original review: May 31, 2015

I purchased two Powerade zero drops 3 fl oz and when I was half way through the second bottle it sounded like there was something in the bottle. So I took the cap off and dumped the rest out and found chunks of something in my bottle. Hopefully we can fix this problem the batch# on the bottom is- july2715AZB01481.

Original review: May 21, 2015

Tried to find out about the winners for the contests to win prizes. They told to go to a link that only says 503 error. Someone should investigate who really wins the My Coke Rewards Sweepstakes. It may be a scam like the McDonald monopoly contest was in the beginning. They should make it a lot easier to see who won if anybody won. How does one find out if these are legitimate sweepstakes or not. I believe people should not play until they provide winners and where from in case it is employees.

Original review: May 16, 2015

I bought this sandwich shop almost a year and being Coca-Cola customer because we have their cooler from the former owner, I placed an order one every two weeks. Last year I placed the order in September, never received products and no one ever called and check about our order. Even the sale guy in our area never return my call. From that point I've stopped ordering from them over 6 months. April 2015 I got a call from Coca-Cola, asked that why we haven't order from them. I told them what happened, of course they apologized and sent the sale guy back that I haven't seen him over 6 months. He apologized this and that by the way I was buying their products from SAM's Club or Restaurant Depot instead and it's actually cheaper than Coca-Cola itself.

Anyway I forgave them, thought that it might be a mistake or whatever. I'm back ordering from them again for the first time in past 6 months. I got my order. I felt better that they took care of me. Then this week I put another order - guess what??? Never received it again!!! I called their Customer Service and it said not available. I'm beyond mad! I also call the sale guy and left the message, still he hasn't return my call.

What's wrong with Coca-Cola??? Why their customer service is going down hill? Does the big company treats their customer like this?? So unprofessional, and neglect their customer big time. And let me tell you, their price is high too! Not making any sense!!! At this point I'm over it! They don't want any business so that's it! And I'll make sure that I will tell everybody about their irresponsible and unprofessional customer service. Coca-Cola, never again!!

Original review: April 15, 2015

My husband has worked for Coke for about six months. When my husband is wrong I tell him he's wrong and when he's right, he's right. He has been neglected to be informed about the way disciplinary points were going to be restarted. He was being threaten with missing the birth of his first child. Now he has been getting called to the office and they tell him he is messing up at certain stores but won't tell him specifics and wait until he does it multiple times instead of informing him to correct it early on. Then he was recently called to the office because someone complained and said he was sleeping on the job. The head boss informed him that he didn't go up there to check the tapes as he should to see if the store owner was just having a crappy day and had an easy target. Then he was told that he's coming in too late.

Considering drivers have 14 hours to work a day and he has 16 stop and 140+ cases to put on the shelf without them sending him help along with waiting an hour for managers to check him in because they believe their job is more important, it should be understandable that he gets in late but they blame. He's a southern man and work hard. I will make sure that the company is properly sued if they fire him for complaints that they haven't followed up on or found valid proof. And as he proudly look for another job, I will make sure of it to find a good lawyer to prevent my husband from becoming the escape goat to these incompetent people, especially their racist receptionist. So in closing I would like to inform everyone that the product sucks and Pepsi is better anyway. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2014

After drinking several bottles of water from a case, I noticed a cloud of mold in an unopened bottle from my cooler. After I returned home found more bottles with mold and a second case with mold - EXP OCT 19, 2015. Now I'm having trouble breathing and have missed work this week. Coke has sent me coupons to purchase more but no help with doctor bills or missed work - still have bottles with me.

Coca-Cola Company Information