Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola

3.7/5 (140 ratings)

About Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola Company?

Original review: March 4, 2021

Have bought about 5 cases of coke (bottled) in the past 3-4 months and every single one is flat. EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE. As soon as you crack the cap, all you get is a tiny "psft" and that's it. Switch to a PC or any other value brand over this crap.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

The recent narrative being pushed by Coca-Cola brand is extremely disheartening. I am a lifelong Coke person, who happens to be Caucasian. I didn't choose it, just as others haven't chosen their race, gender or sexual preference. The idea that I need to be adjusted to be less ** is is a disgusting assumption and is racist. I will no longer buy ANY Coca-Cola products and I hope other offended people take a stand too. What a horrible choice you've made. I also have a zero tolerance policy for my life. You've crossed the line.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I’m a retailer. Coca Cola is the worst out of 23 suppliers- they don’t want to make a sale and don’t care about their customers. We have begged for them to give us product on a regular basis but they refuse to make a sale. Very sad -.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I have been drinking Coke most of my life and am in my mid 50s now. I still remember the disaster of new coke and now it seems they are trying it again. The product is now flat and tasteless. It no longer has the kick to it it once had. As much as I hate to say I find myself picking Pepsi or store brands over it now...It just has no taste at all. Why would a company with a leading product want to keep trying to destroy their product is beyond me but this just might be worse than the new coke experiment.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I purchased a 12 pack (can) of Sprite Zero at Jubilee Market on 9/15; the had a weird taste! I could not drink them, and this is the only soft drinks I typical drink. I was going to return, but the market has a no return policy due to COVID (whatever that means), so I was stuck paying the $8.59 and throwing them away.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I usually prefer Coca cola to any other soda but lately it's just a waste of money. I have trashed 2 out of my 4 12packs just this week. It's either flat or has a chemical taste to it. Last night it burned my tongue and lips. The chemical taste was overpowering. I'm not sure what they have done different but I wouldnt recommends buying it. If you buy 2 cases my bet is you will be dumping at least one of them down the drain. I saved the soda from last night with the strong chemical taste and smell am looking into a way to get it checked out to see just what I have been drinking for the past month.???

Original review: July 28, 2020

I have made many purchases now of Coke cases of cans that are flat and tasteless upon opening. After the second purchase, I was upset over my wasted money so I called Coca-Cola to complain. I was put on hold for 20 minutes (which I really think was on purpose to frustrate the consumer more to give up) but the company did send me coupons to acquire new product. Unfortunately, I experienced the same product quality issues two more times and have now given up on my once favorite beverage. I also experienced leakage of product from numerous cans with no visible puncture or leakage points. I really do believe it is a manufacturing issue and see numerous other people have experienced the same problems. I’m sorry I gave so many chances and wasted so much money.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I can't find ANY of the Coca-Cola products that I used to find before. This started around April or May and seems to gotten worse and worse!!!! I go to ANY store and all there is no (Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, New Coke, Coke Zero Sugar, Caffeine Free Coke, Cherry Vanilla Coke, or Orange Coke). Also I can't find any of the many diet Coke flavors anymore either! The only thing in the store is the plain "old" Coke and Diet Coke...that's it!!! I also only find regular Sprite.

What happened to all the other flavors???? This is 2020, we like variety! Why are all the other flavors not in stores anymore but listed as products online? Why are you only giving consumers the plain flavors and not the extra flavors or variants? This is a horrible way to do business by removing all the products and only offering 2-3 products instead. Now I have to buy Store Brand soda if I want variety, yes the store brands now actually offer more variety than a huge company like Coca-Cola, I'm very disappointed! Thanks for ignoring your consumers!

Original review: July 19, 2020

My entire life I preferred Coca-Cola over any other soda. Something happened to Coke this year and it does not taste the same at all. It seems like there's less sweet, less syrup, less flavor. It just tastes like carbonated water with half the stuff it used to have in it. Yuck! Bought a 12 pack in the store, opened and took a drink of the first coke then dumped it in the sink! Thought maybe either A. I have coronavirus and lost my sense of taste or B. It was canned without enough syrup. Just tasted like carbonation. Opened another, same thing. Had kids taste it to make sure I wasn't trippin. Kids said it tasted messed up. Opened 3rd one.. Same. Whole case is bad. What did coke do?!

Original review: July 17, 2020

It has made my date many times and I use it to calm my nerves a number of times, there has been a number of times I use to quench my thirst and even when I'm hungry it's the fastest drink I could a way catch up with.

Original review: July 14, 2020

Why Coca Cola changed the formula? I am from Brazil and our Coca Cola taste is the same as Mexico, I live in USA about 10y and I always buy that one from Mexico, now since March 2020 the taste changed is horrible, smell like dead mice and taste like I am drinking a dead animal, what happened??? Why changed? Any chance that you guys will be back with the original formula? Thank you.

Original review: May 31, 2020

Did the “New Coke” fiasco teach you nothing? ** Coke has decided to change their formula to be more “healthy”. I have been drinking it my entire life. It now has no taste. Just carbonated water. This stupid stunt is going to cost them.

Original review: April 5, 2020

Two liter of Diet Coke flat upon opening. Why is your soda flat? I mean honestly it's just opened and it's already flat. No air bubbles, no carbonation, I write reviews to try to curb bad products reaching people and maybe make the company do right. It's nice to be ripped off by manufacturers.

Original review: March 17, 2020

Two one-liter bottles both flat upon opening. Week prior I had two 20oz bottles, both flat upon opening. I think the plastic caps are poorly made/sealed. Both instances were from different Michigan grocers. Threw out all 4 when it happened.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Every 12 pack or case of Coke is flat. It’s like drinking Pepsi. I threw the last case of coke out. Will have to find a new soda to drink and that really sucks. I have always loved coke. Not to mention how expensive coke is.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Why has Coca Cola Bottling Co. changed the size of their 32 oz. Powerade to only 28 oz and left the price the same? Seems like they don't care to keep the customers they have. They don't bother to advertise that they are giving you less product for the same price, seems like there is something wrong with this process!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I’ve been a regular Coke drinker for many years but the last coke that I have purchased I threw out. The taste is horrible, no kick to it at all. I loved to drink it during my meals because it helped my digestion. Now it seems to linger on my tongue???? And has no fizz whatsoever. I’m going to try Pepsi too if I can get the kick I need although I’ve never really liked Pepsi I will certainly give it a try. Coke you may have lost one of your biggest customers.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

For the past 2 months I have been buying the 2 liter diet Coke and have noticed recently that they're flat and taste bad. I have purchased diet Coke since they came on the market and have loved them for all these years. What have you done to them that makes them taste so bad now and go flat? I would buy an average of 6 to 8 a week, and purchase 12 Pack cans for trips as we traveled. After the past two months of having to dump more than I have drank, I will no longer be buying diet Coke and will warn other friends and family about what is going on with it. I do not understand why coke thinks it is so good for them to change the recipe of a good thing to always make it worse, have they not learned their lesson from years in the past? How stupid of a company can you be? You're alienating your long time customers.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

What have they done to Coke?! I have been enjoying Coca Cola since the 1970s. Coke has always been my favorite drink. But over the past 3-4 years, Every Single 12 pack or 20 pack of cans I have bought, the soda has tasted horrible and been flat. It reminds me of bad generic Pepsi. Occasionally, when I go to a restaurant, I will get a can of Coke and it will taste good, but lately that has been hit or miss. Even the bottles of "MexiCoke" (with cane sugar) that I have bought lately have been flat & tasteless. What a disappointment!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I’ve noticed in the past year, both when drinking and when I order Coke products for my business, that the soda is now significantly different than before. Upon opening, the soda now tastes flat. I have not enjoyed a good can or bottle of Coke in what feels like the longest. Only now after some research did I realize that the formula has been changed. Please return the formula back to what it was. Until then I will just have to cut off Coke and stop ordering it for my business. I’ve gotten way too many complaints and I have tasted the difference for myself. Definitely not a fan of this new formula.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

For the last 6 months I have had bad tasting Diet Coke. It taste like plastic and chemicals? At first I thought maybe Coke had a bad batch hit the stores because I would get a few 2 liter bottles that tasted right then when I bought more I got the bad ones again. After a few months it all started tasting bad. What’s going on with the Diet Coke? I pour out more than I drink. This has been my favorite soda for years but am now thinking Pepsi May be worth trying.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I have been drinking Coca Cola Classic most of my adult life. Something has changed, as it doesn’t matter what store or what type of packaging the Coca Cola comes in, cans or bottles, the Coca Cola Classic tastes awful and is either already flat or goes flat about 10 min after you start drinking it. I have always know I should quit drinking it, as I don’t need the sugar, but I always loved the taste. Well Coca Cola I no longer can stand your drink, whatever you did to Coca Cola Classic really ruined it. Plain water now tastes superior.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Over the summer when I was in Santa Monica they had an event where they were giving away free cans of Coke with a new formula. I really liked the taste! It still reminded me of regular Coke but with a more modern twist. I was later told this is available only online for $10 a can....Will this be available in stores? Why is it so expensive compared to regular Coke? PLEASE SELL THIS IN STORES!!!! Thanks. :)

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

This is a very bad experience with Coca Cola. We had issues before, concerning delivery and service. We had complaint before. Nothing happened. Lately, we have had double delivery, late delivery, no service on bar guns. It looks like since they are big company they can do whatever they want and nothing happens. Those are among all, one the reason they are losing customers. Very disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I'm a owner of a small grill. I've ordered from Coke probably around 20 years. I was overcharged on my bag in the box back in January 2019 and until today still have not received a refund... Now I've been charged for a CO2 and they did not delivery it to me. I keep calling and they make tickets but no one calls me back... My outlet number is **.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Just recently I noticed my can of Diet Coke tasted flat. Things happen so I opened another and to my dismay found this second can exactly the same! Flat and tasteless. The bubbly burst you get from your first mouthful was gone! Instead you are greeted by a mouth full of cold flat tasteless horror! I complained to Coke direct that said they would respond....I have had no response. This girl is now officially a Diet Coke free zone! The real Diet Coke is gone along with my custom.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

No, you're not crazy. The new Coke (not to be confused with New Coke) is unpleasantly different. Flavorless, practically un-carbonated, slight moldy-mildewy flavor, and charging the same price for smaller containers. (Yay capitalism.) First liter bottle I purchased I threw out halfway through because I thought there was something wrong with it. Got a two liter, and to my horror, it tastes the exact same.

As someone who would indulge as an every-so-often treat, and opted for Cola over candy and sweets, the fact that now this iconic beverage is flat, ill-flavored and unsatisfying, and to see that this was an intentional move by the company seems tantamount to corporate suicide. Everyone in the household agrees Coke has suddenly become one of the worst tasting sodas on the market. You'd think they would have learned their lessons 30 years ago.

Yes. Coke is bad for you. Sugar is bad for you. So are cigarettes. I can still go to the store and get a 20 pack on almost guaranteed lung/mouth/throat cancer, why can't I get a 2 liter of (remotely possible) pancreatic cancer? Just put a warning label on the cans or something. Sheesh. Y'all thought sales were slumping before. Let's see how Q4 2019 looks after putting this swill on shelves. (Funny if Coke does what they did before and bring back the original formula after enough social outcry to reinvigorate sales.) Pepsi, if you're listening, please, don't follow Coca-Cola's lead. It's gross, and smacks of dishonesty.

Original review: July 29, 2019

In the past few months I have noticed my regular favourite Diet Coke has lost all its flavour and just tastes watery, even the fizziness has lost its fizz. I asked someone else and they said the same thing, watery, and it goes flat so quickly. I won’t be buying anymore and will trying another competitor to see if it’s just as bad.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I've been drinking Coke since I was a kid. From Atlanta, it was in my baby bottle I think. I survived New Coke -- stocking up and then resolving myself to find another drink until Coke realized its mistake and New Coke was buried in the archives. I've been drinking and pouring out glass after glass of cold coke over ice. I first thought that perhaps it was me. Then I thought it was the ice. Now I think it is the coke. It has a peculiar taste and completely different feel. You know what I mean -- that grab you by the throat punch of a glass of ice cold Coke.

Before researching, I was going to return my Coke to the store thinking it was contaminated. Now I see they've changed the formula. Great -- no more Coke for me. I can't get it down. Yuck!! And BTW -- Been to the World of Coke. The best Coke for me is the formula used in the USA. It's what I grew up drinking. No different than in other parts of the world where they enjoy their distinct recipe. Thanks.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I opened a Coca-Cola, took a drink and immediately noticed a huge difference. Checked the ingredients to find high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) used instead of sugar!! I thought Coca-Cola was big on using sugar instead the cheap HFCS! BRING BACK the Coca-Cola CLASSIC with sugar. I will no longer buy any Coca-Cola product unless they go back to sugar.

Coca-Cola Company Information