2. Shopping

Coca-Cola
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Coca-Cola Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola Company?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I purchased a 12 pack (can) of Sprite Zero at Jubilee Market on 9/15; the had a weird taste! I could not drink them, and this is the only soft drinks I typical drink. I was going to return, but the market has a no return policy due to COVID (whatever that means), so I was stuck paying the $8.59 and throwing them away.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I usually prefer Coca cola to any other soda but lately it's just a waste of money. I have trashed 2 out of my 4 12packs just this week. It's either flat or has a chemical taste to it. Last night it burned my tongue and lips. The chemical taste was overpowering. I'm not sure what they have done different but I wouldnt recommends buying it. If you buy 2 cases my bet is you will be dumping at least one of them down the drain. I saved the soda from last night with the strong chemical taste and smell am looking into a way to get it checked out to see just what I have been drinking for the past month.???

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: July 28, 2020

I have made many purchases now of Coke cases of cans that are flat and tasteless upon opening. After the second purchase, I was upset over my wasted money so I called Coca-Cola to complain. I was put on hold for 20 minutes (which I really think was on purpose to frustrate the consumer more to give up) but the company did send me coupons to acquire new product. Unfortunately, I experienced the same product quality issues two more times and have now given up on my once favorite beverage. I also experienced leakage of product from numerous cans with no visible puncture or leakage points. I really do believe it is a manufacturing issue and see numerous other people have experienced the same problems. I’m sorry I gave so many chances and wasted so much money.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I can't find ANY of the Coca-Cola products that I used to find before. This started around April or May and seems to gotten worse and worse!!!! I go to ANY store and all there is no (Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, New Coke, Coke Zero Sugar, Caffeine Free Coke, Cherry Vanilla Coke, or Orange Coke). Also I can't find any of the many diet Coke flavors anymore either! The only thing in the store is the plain "old" Coke and Diet Coke...that's it!!! I also only find regular Sprite.

What happened to all the other flavors???? This is 2020, we like variety! Why are all the other flavors not in stores anymore but listed as products online? Why are you only giving consumers the plain flavors and not the extra flavors or variants? This is a horrible way to do business by removing all the products and only offering 2-3 products instead. Now I have to buy Store Brand soda if I want variety, yes the store brands now actually offer more variety than a huge company like Coca-Cola, I'm very disappointed! Thanks for ignoring your consumers!

Original review: July 19, 2020

My entire life I preferred Coca-Cola over any other soda. Something happened to Coke this year and it does not taste the same at all. It seems like there's less sweet, less syrup, less flavor. It just tastes like carbonated water with half the stuff it used to have in it. Yuck! Bought a 12 pack in the store, opened and took a drink of the first coke then dumped it in the sink! Thought maybe either A. I have coronavirus and lost my sense of taste or B. It was canned without enough syrup. Just tasted like carbonation. Opened another, same thing. Had kids taste it to make sure I wasn't trippin. Kids said it tasted messed up. Opened 3rd one.. Same. Whole case is bad. What did coke do?!

Original review: July 17, 2020

It has made my date many times and I use it to calm my nerves a number of times, there has been a number of times I use to quench my thirst and even when I'm hungry it's the fastest drink I could a way catch up with.

Original review: May 31, 2020

Did the “New Coke” fiasco teach you nothing? ** Coke has decided to change their formula to be more “healthy”. I have been drinking it my entire life. It now has no taste. Just carbonated water. This stupid stunt is going to cost them.

Original review: April 5, 2020

Two liter of Diet Coke flat upon opening. Why is your soda flat? I mean honestly it's just opened and it's already flat. No air bubbles, no carbonation, I write reviews to try to curb bad products reaching people and maybe make the company do right. It's nice to be ripped off by manufacturers.

Original review: March 17, 2020

Two one-liter bottles both flat upon opening. Week prior I had two 20oz bottles, both flat upon opening. I think the plastic caps are poorly made/sealed. Both instances were from different Michigan grocers. Threw out all 4 when it happened.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Every 12 pack or case of Coke is flat. It’s like drinking Pepsi. I threw the last case of coke out. Will have to find a new soda to drink and that really sucks. I have always loved coke. Not to mention how expensive coke is.

Coca-Cola Company Information