2. Shopping

Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.71/5

Coca-Cola Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola Company?

Original review: March 31, 2021

For all my life I LOVED Coca Cola! But this year something was a very strongly off on their soda but MORE worse, I bought cans of Coca Cola cherry and for some reason...It had a severe taste of BLEACH and smelled like BLEACH, tasting very super chemically! It still tasted sweet but very strongly chemically took over more, I thought it was cause of a health problem just me but I looked at the reviews and omg...glad I’m not the only one, I even drank so much of it. How I thought it was just me but From having severe bad reaction last from that soda I WILL NEVER TOUCH COCA COLA AGAIN, I don’t know what the hell they are doing BUT I THINK THEY ARE DRUGGING THEIR COCA COLA, I kept seeing severe traces the more I drank their soda getting worse and worse, My hearing was muffled where I couldn’t hear anything (my boyfriend said I was SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER).

Some parts I don’t remember what I did and some parts I did remember like how I was freaking out scared and terrified to death cause I didn’t know what was happening, my vision was blurring more and more and more, passed out a few times, I didn’t want to go to the emergency room cause I didn’t want them getting the wrong idea assuming things (in my area they are new doctors who don’t have enough experiences still learning, I only trust doctors who have long enough experiences).

I waited for it to passed which it did and felt fine but scared the living hell out of me, I drank the soda again just now as I am typing this to test to see if it really was but not as much this time to avoid going through that episode....it’s definitely the soda cause now my vision blurred but not too blurred (didn’t drink as much this time) and I feel very weird again once again but not as bad, tasted like strong chemicals again like bleach like taste but a more powerful chemical to it, my body feels super cold like numbing...body is slowly going num....heart is racing fast as lightning...okay yeah I’m getting scared now... Seeing traces again, I believe Coca Cola has drug their soda. I am never touching their soda ever again, why do companies do such heartless things like this????

Original review: March 4, 2021

Have bought about 5 cases of coke (bottled) in the past 3-4 months and every single one is flat. EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE. As soon as you crack the cap, all you get is a tiny "psft" and that's it. Switch to a PC or any other value brand over this crap.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

The recent narrative being pushed by Coca-Cola brand is extremely disheartening. I am a lifelong Coke person, who happens to be Caucasian. I didn't choose it, just as others haven't chosen their race, gender or sexual preference. The idea that I need to be adjusted to be less ** is is a disgusting assumption and is racist. I will no longer buy ANY Coca-Cola products and I hope other offended people take a stand too. What a horrible choice you've made. I also have a zero tolerance policy for my life. You've crossed the line.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I’m a retailer. Coca Cola is the worst out of 23 suppliers- they don’t want to make a sale and don’t care about their customers. We have begged for them to give us product on a regular basis but they refuse to make a sale. Very sad -.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I have been drinking Coke most of my life and am in my mid 50s now. I still remember the disaster of new coke and now it seems they are trying it again. The product is now flat and tasteless. It no longer has the kick to it it once had. As much as I hate to say I find myself picking Pepsi or store brands over it now...It just has no taste at all. Why would a company with a leading product want to keep trying to destroy their product is beyond me but this just might be worse than the new coke experiment.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I purchased a 12 pack (can) of Sprite Zero at Jubilee Market on 9/15; the had a weird taste! I could not drink them, and this is the only soft drinks I typical drink. I was going to return, but the market has a no return policy due to COVID (whatever that means), so I was stuck paying the $8.59 and throwing them away.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I usually prefer Coca cola to any other soda but lately it's just a waste of money. I have trashed 2 out of my 4 12packs just this week. It's either flat or has a chemical taste to it. Last night it burned my tongue and lips. The chemical taste was overpowering. I'm not sure what they have done different but I wouldnt recommends buying it. If you buy 2 cases my bet is you will be dumping at least one of them down the drain. I saved the soda from last night with the strong chemical taste and smell am looking into a way to get it checked out to see just what I have been drinking for the past month.???

Original review: July 28, 2020

I have made many purchases now of Coke cases of cans that are flat and tasteless upon opening. After the second purchase, I was upset over my wasted money so I called Coca-Cola to complain. I was put on hold for 20 minutes (which I really think was on purpose to frustrate the consumer more to give up) but the company did send me coupons to acquire new product. Unfortunately, I experienced the same product quality issues two more times and have now given up on my once favorite beverage. I also experienced leakage of product from numerous cans with no visible puncture or leakage points. I really do believe it is a manufacturing issue and see numerous other people have experienced the same problems. I’m sorry I gave so many chances and wasted so much money.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I can't find ANY of the Coca-Cola products that I used to find before. This started around April or May and seems to gotten worse and worse!!!! I go to ANY store and all there is no (Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, New Coke, Coke Zero Sugar, Caffeine Free Coke, Cherry Vanilla Coke, or Orange Coke). Also I can't find any of the many diet Coke flavors anymore either! The only thing in the store is the plain "old" Coke and Diet Coke...that's it!!! I also only find regular Sprite.

What happened to all the other flavors???? This is 2020, we like variety! Why are all the other flavors not in stores anymore but listed as products online? Why are you only giving consumers the plain flavors and not the extra flavors or variants? This is a horrible way to do business by removing all the products and only offering 2-3 products instead. Now I have to buy Store Brand soda if I want variety, yes the store brands now actually offer more variety than a huge company like Coca-Cola, I'm very disappointed! Thanks for ignoring your consumers!

Original review: July 19, 2020

My entire life I preferred Coca-Cola over any other soda. Something happened to Coke this year and it does not taste the same at all. It seems like there's less sweet, less syrup, less flavor. It just tastes like carbonated water with half the stuff it used to have in it. Yuck! Bought a 12 pack in the store, opened and took a drink of the first coke then dumped it in the sink! Thought maybe either A. I have coronavirus and lost my sense of taste or B. It was canned without enough syrup. Just tasted like carbonation. Opened another, same thing. Had kids taste it to make sure I wasn't trippin. Kids said it tasted messed up. Opened 3rd one.. Same. Whole case is bad. What did coke do?!

Coca-Cola Company Information