Coca-Cola
3.73/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Coca-Cola

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Coca-Cola Reviews

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I have been drinking Coca Cola Classic most of my adult life. Something has changed, as it doesn’t matter what store or what type of packaging the Coca Cola comes in, cans or bottles, the Coca Cola Classic tastes awful and is either already flat or goes flat about 10 min after you start drinking it. I have always know I should quit drinking it, as I don’t need the sugar, but I always loved the taste. Well Coca Cola I no longer can stand your drink, whatever you did to Coca Cola Classic really ruined it. Plain water now tastes superior.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Over the summer when I was in Santa Monica they had an event where they were giving away free cans of Coke with a new formula. I really liked the taste! It still reminded me of regular Coke but with a more modern twist. I was later told this is available only online for $10 a can....Will this be available in stores? Why is it so expensive compared to regular Coke? PLEASE SELL THIS IN STORES!!!! Thanks. :)

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

This is a very bad experience with Coca Cola. We had issues before, concerning delivery and service. We had complaint before. Nothing happened. Lately, we have had double delivery, late delivery, no service on bar guns. It looks like since they are big company they can do whatever they want and nothing happens. Those are among all, one the reason they are losing customers. Very disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I'm a owner of a small grill. I've ordered from Coke probably around 20 years. I was overcharged on my bag in the box back in January 2019 and until today still have not received a refund... Now I've been charged for a CO2 and they did not delivery it to me. I keep calling and they make tickets but no one calls me back... My outlet number is **.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Just recently I noticed my can of Diet Coke tasted flat. Things happen so I opened another and to my dismay found this second can exactly the same! Flat and tasteless. The bubbly burst you get from your first mouthful was gone! Instead you are greeted by a mouth full of cold flat tasteless horror! I complained to Coke direct that said they would respond....I have had no response. This girl is now officially a Diet Coke free zone! The real Diet Coke is gone along with my custom.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola Company?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

No, you're not crazy. The new Coke (not to be confused with New Coke) is unpleasantly different. Flavorless, practically un-carbonated, slight moldy-mildewy flavor, and charging the same price for smaller containers. (Yay capitalism.) First liter bottle I purchased I threw out halfway through because I thought there was something wrong with it. Got a two liter, and to my horror, it tastes the exact same.

As someone who would indulge as an every-so-often treat, and opted for Cola over candy and sweets, the fact that now this iconic beverage is flat, ill-flavored and unsatisfying, and to see that this was an intentional move by the company seems tantamount to corporate suicide. Everyone in the household agrees Coke has suddenly become one of the worst tasting sodas on the market. You'd think they would have learned their lessons 30 years ago.

Yes. Coke is bad for you. Sugar is bad for you. So are cigarettes. I can still go to the store and get a 20 pack on almost guaranteed lung/mouth/throat cancer, why can't I get a 2 liter of (remotely possible) pancreatic cancer? Just put a warning label on the cans or something. Sheesh. Y'all thought sales were slumping before. Let's see how Q4 2019 looks after putting this swill on shelves. (Funny if Coke does what they did before and bring back the original formula after enough social outcry to reinvigorate sales.) Pepsi, if you're listening, please, don't follow Coca-Cola's lead. It's gross, and smacks of dishonesty.

Original review: July 29, 2019

In the past few months I have noticed my regular favourite Diet Coke has lost all its flavour and just tastes watery, even the fizziness has lost its fizz. I asked someone else and they said the same thing, watery, and it goes flat so quickly. I won’t be buying anymore and will trying another competitor to see if it’s just as bad.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I've been drinking Coke since I was a kid. From Atlanta, it was in my baby bottle I think. I survived New Coke -- stocking up and then resolving myself to find another drink until Coke realized its mistake and New Coke was buried in the archives. I've been drinking and pouring out glass after glass of cold coke over ice. I first thought that perhaps it was me. Then I thought it was the ice. Now I think it is the coke. It has a peculiar taste and completely different feel. You know what I mean -- that grab you by the throat punch of a glass of ice cold Coke.

Before researching, I was going to return my Coke to the store thinking it was contaminated. Now I see they've changed the formula. Great -- no more Coke for me. I can't get it down. Yuck!! And BTW -- Been to the World of Coke. The best Coke for me is the formula used in the USA. It's what I grew up drinking. No different than in other parts of the world where they enjoy their distinct recipe. Thanks.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I opened a Coca-Cola, took a drink and immediately noticed a huge difference. Checked the ingredients to find high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) used instead of sugar!! I thought Coca-Cola was big on using sugar instead the cheap HFCS! BRING BACK the Coca-Cola CLASSIC with sugar. I will no longer buy any Coca-Cola product unless they go back to sugar.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I have found one to two Diet Coke’s cans punctured in a twelve pack several times when I get them home from the store. I dropped one can on the kitchen floor and it shot Diet Coke all over the place. This has happened several times in several different 12 packs not just one. Making the cans thinner these days??? Also, Diet Coke’s are going flat quicker than they used to, it’s ridiculous!! They used to stay carbonated 24 hours after I opened a can, now they go flat within a half an hour. Is it thinner cans and different recipe causing this. Seems someone at corporate is pinching too many pennies and it is resulting in a lesser product, and from the reviews I have seen on here it’s not just me. If Coca Cola corporation doesn’t correct this they are going to lose a lot more business, and it will make giving up my Diet Coke much easier. Whoever made this decision should be fired!

Coca-Cola Company Information