3.62/5

89 Coca-Cola Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 29, 2019

In the past few months I have noticed my regular favourite Diet Coke has lost all its flavour and just tastes watery, even the fizziness has lost its fizz. I asked someone else and they said the same thing, watery, and it goes flat so quickly. I won’t be buying anymore and will trying another competitor to see if it’s just as bad.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I've been drinking Coke since I was a kid. From Atlanta, it was in my baby bottle I think. I survived New Coke -- stocking up and then resolving myself to find another drink until Coke realized its mistake and New Coke was buried in the archives. I've been drinking and pouring out glass after glass of cold coke over ice. I first thought that perhaps it was me. Then I thought it was the ice. Now I think it is the coke. It has a peculiar taste and completely different feel. You know what I mean -- that grab you by the throat punch of a glass of ice cold Coke.

Before researching, I was going to return my Coke to the store thinking it was contaminated. Now I see they've changed the formula. Great -- no more Coke for me. I can't get it down. Yuck!! And BTW -- Been to the World of Coke. The best Coke for me is the formula used in the USA. It's what I grew up drinking. No different than in other parts of the world where they enjoy their distinct recipe. Thanks.

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I opened a Coca-Cola, took a drink and immediately noticed a huge difference. Checked the ingredients to find high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) used instead of sugar!! I thought Coca-Cola was big on using sugar instead the cheap HFCS! BRING BACK the Coca-Cola CLASSIC with sugar. I will no longer buy any Coca-Cola product unless they go back to sugar.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I have found one to two Diet Coke’s cans punctured in a twelve pack several times when I get them home from the store. I dropped one can on the kitchen floor and it shot Diet Coke all over the place. This has happened several times in several different 12 packs not just one. Making the cans thinner these days??? Also, Diet Coke’s are going flat quicker than they used to, it’s ridiculous!! They used to stay carbonated 24 hours after I opened a can, now they go flat within a half an hour. Is it thinner cans and different recipe causing this. Seems someone at corporate is pinching too many pennies and it is resulting in a lesser product, and from the reviews I have seen on here it’s not just me. If Coca Cola corporation doesn’t correct this they are going to lose a lot more business, and it will make giving up my Diet Coke much easier. Whoever made this decision should be fired!

Original review: May 15, 2019

Is there something wrong with your product lately? The last two 12oz cans taste like mold. Not completely flat but on its way. Have you started to change the recipe to make it fit into the new laws of how much sugar can be in a serving. If so... it would be enough for me to finally drink water and give up my coke.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola Company?

Original review: May 9, 2019

I have been a loyal Diet Coke drinker for more than 30 years. I’ve noticed over the past couple of years that more frequently there are “duds” in each case...cans that just taste off, flat, no real cola taste. I’ve also noticed that opened Diet Cokes seem to go flat much more quickly. I’ve been pouring out cans half full of flat Coke after only 20 minutes or so. If I have a Diet Coke during a 30-minute meal break, I’d like it to taste good to the end. It is my theory that the Coca-Cola Company has intentionally modified the Diet Coke formula so it goes flat more quickly, promoting people to toss it and get a fresh can, thereby increasing overall sales of Diet Cokes. That said, I’m afraid I may have to give Diet Pepsi a try and see if it fares better.

Original review: April 30, 2019

We have had nothing but a difficult time with Coke. I'm a Store Manager at Rite Aid #1260 in Middletown, OH. Our most recent delivery was just dropped off in our backroom and the driver left without merchandising. 2 weeks later, and we still have 30 cases of bottles of Coke Products just sitting there, untouched. We PAY Coke to put this away, and despite many attempts to contact them, they have yet to resolve this issue. Coke can do better.

Original review: April 6, 2019

What in the world have they done to my go-to drink Coke? I've been drinking Cokes longer than I should have but nothing used to beat a nice Cold glass of Coke over ice. But lately it's flat right out of a new can or bottle. It doesn't taste like Coke at all. Coke mfg., Whatever you did or are trying to do...STOP! It's not working!! Go back to the true original formula before you lose the people that "Taught The World To Sing".

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

We are a medical facility with patients entering and exiting on walkers, canes, and wheelchairs. We have asked that the driver's park in the parking lot to deliver to Fred's, but they continue to park in the clearly marked, no parking, fire lane. Today, the driver startled a patient when he cranked up his truck and she lost her balance. It is illegal to park in fire lanes, and it is illegal to block handicap access to a building. Please educate your drivers on the laws so that this doesn't continue.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

The new formula tastes horrible and had I known that they did this I certainly would not have wasted my hard earned money buying their drinks. The last time they tried this with new Coke it bombed and I went back when they changed the formula back. I have been drinking Coke products for over 40 years and I will no longer buy any of their products because they are no longer a trustworthy company. How can they print Original Taste on their products when they changed the formula?? If there is a class action lawsuit, I'm all on board!! Their product is horrible and their packaging is misleading. I will never spend another penny on their product, so I hope their targeted market does them well, because they have just lost all of their most loyal coke drinkers!!!

Coca-Cola Company Information