Coca-Cola
3.71/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Coca-Cola

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Coca-Cola Reviews

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

For the past 2 months I have been buying the 2 liter diet Coke and have noticed recently that they're flat and taste bad. I have purchased diet Coke since they came on the market and have loved them for all these years. What have you done to them that makes them taste so bad now and go flat? I would buy an average of 6 to 8 a week, and purchase 12 Pack cans for trips as we traveled. After the past two months of having to dump more than I have drank, I will no longer be buying diet Coke and will warn other friends and family about what is going on with it. I do not understand why coke thinks it is so good for them to change the recipe of a good thing to always make it worse, have they not learned their lesson from years in the past? How stupid of a company can you be? You're alienating your long time customers.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

What have they done to Coke?! I have been enjoying Coca Cola since the 1970s. Coke has always been my favorite drink. But over the past 3-4 years, Every Single 12 pack or 20 pack of cans I have bought, the soda has tasted horrible and been flat. It reminds me of bad generic Pepsi. Occasionally, when I go to a restaurant, I will get a can of Coke and it will taste good, but lately that has been hit or miss. Even the bottles of "MexiCoke" (with cane sugar) that I have bought lately have been flat & tasteless. What a disappointment!

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I’ve noticed in the past year, both when drinking and when I order Coke products for my business, that the soda is now significantly different than before. Upon opening, the soda now tastes flat. I have not enjoyed a good can or bottle of Coke in what feels like the longest. Only now after some research did I realize that the formula has been changed. Please return the formula back to what it was. Until then I will just have to cut off Coke and stop ordering it for my business. I’ve gotten way too many complaints and I have tasted the difference for myself. Definitely not a fan of this new formula.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

For the last 6 months I have had bad tasting Diet Coke. It taste like plastic and chemicals? At first I thought maybe Coke had a bad batch hit the stores because I would get a few 2 liter bottles that tasted right then when I bought more I got the bad ones again. After a few months it all started tasting bad. What’s going on with the Diet Coke? I pour out more than I drink. This has been my favorite soda for years but am now thinking Pepsi May be worth trying.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I have been drinking Coca Cola Classic most of my adult life. Something has changed, as it doesn’t matter what store or what type of packaging the Coca Cola comes in, cans or bottles, the Coca Cola Classic tastes awful and is either already flat or goes flat about 10 min after you start drinking it. I have always know I should quit drinking it, as I don’t need the sugar, but I always loved the taste. Well Coca Cola I no longer can stand your drink, whatever you did to Coca Cola Classic really ruined it. Plain water now tastes superior.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola Company?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Over the summer when I was in Santa Monica they had an event where they were giving away free cans of Coke with a new formula. I really liked the taste! It still reminded me of regular Coke but with a more modern twist. I was later told this is available only online for $10 a can....Will this be available in stores? Why is it so expensive compared to regular Coke? PLEASE SELL THIS IN STORES!!!! Thanks. :)

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

This is a very bad experience with Coca Cola. We had issues before, concerning delivery and service. We had complaint before. Nothing happened. Lately, we have had double delivery, late delivery, no service on bar guns. It looks like since they are big company they can do whatever they want and nothing happens. Those are among all, one the reason they are losing customers. Very disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I'm a owner of a small grill. I've ordered from Coke probably around 20 years. I was overcharged on my bag in the box back in January 2019 and until today still have not received a refund... Now I've been charged for a CO2 and they did not delivery it to me. I keep calling and they make tickets but no one calls me back... My outlet number is **.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Just recently I noticed my can of Diet Coke tasted flat. Things happen so I opened another and to my dismay found this second can exactly the same! Flat and tasteless. The bubbly burst you get from your first mouthful was gone! Instead you are greeted by a mouth full of cold flat tasteless horror! I complained to Coke direct that said they would respond....I have had no response. This girl is now officially a Diet Coke free zone! The real Diet Coke is gone along with my custom.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

No, you're not crazy. The new Coke (not to be confused with New Coke) is unpleasantly different. Flavorless, practically un-carbonated, slight moldy-mildewy flavor, and charging the same price for smaller containers. (Yay capitalism.) First liter bottle I purchased I threw out halfway through because I thought there was something wrong with it. Got a two liter, and to my horror, it tastes the exact same.

As someone who would indulge as an every-so-often treat, and opted for Cola over candy and sweets, the fact that now this iconic beverage is flat, ill-flavored and unsatisfying, and to see that this was an intentional move by the company seems tantamount to corporate suicide. Everyone in the household agrees Coke has suddenly become one of the worst tasting sodas on the market. You'd think they would have learned their lessons 30 years ago.

Yes. Coke is bad for you. Sugar is bad for you. So are cigarettes. I can still go to the store and get a 20 pack on almost guaranteed lung/mouth/throat cancer, why can't I get a 2 liter of (remotely possible) pancreatic cancer? Just put a warning label on the cans or something. Sheesh. Y'all thought sales were slumping before. Let's see how Q4 2019 looks after putting this swill on shelves. (Funny if Coke does what they did before and bring back the original formula after enough social outcry to reinvigorate sales.) Pepsi, if you're listening, please, don't follow Coca-Cola's lead. It's gross, and smacks of dishonesty.

Coca-Cola Company Information