2. Shopping

Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.69/5

Coca-Cola Reviews

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Why has Coca Cola Bottling Co. changed the size of their 32 oz. Powerade to only 28 oz and left the price the same? Seems like they don't care to keep the customers they have. They don't bother to advertise that they are giving you less product for the same price, seems like there is something wrong with this process!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I’ve been a regular Coke drinker for many years but the last coke that I have purchased I threw out. The taste is horrible, no kick to it at all. I loved to drink it during my meals because it helped my digestion. Now it seems to linger on my tongue???? And has no fizz whatsoever. I’m going to try Pepsi too if I can get the kick I need although I’ve never really liked Pepsi I will certainly give it a try. Coke you may have lost one of your biggest customers.

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

For the past 2 months I have been buying the 2 liter diet Coke and have noticed recently that they're flat and taste bad. I have purchased diet Coke since they came on the market and have loved them for all these years. What have you done to them that makes them taste so bad now and go flat? I would buy an average of 6 to 8 a week, and purchase 12 Pack cans for trips as we traveled. After the past two months of having to dump more than I have drank, I will no longer be buying diet Coke and will warn other friends and family about what is going on with it. I do not understand why coke thinks it is so good for them to change the recipe of a good thing to always make it worse, have they not learned their lesson from years in the past? How stupid of a company can you be? You're alienating your long time customers.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

What have they done to Coke?! I have been enjoying Coca Cola since the 1970s. Coke has always been my favorite drink. But over the past 3-4 years, Every Single 12 pack or 20 pack of cans I have bought, the soda has tasted horrible and been flat. It reminds me of bad generic Pepsi. Occasionally, when I go to a restaurant, I will get a can of Coke and it will taste good, but lately that has been hit or miss. Even the bottles of "MexiCoke" (with cane sugar) that I have bought lately have been flat & tasteless. What a disappointment!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I’ve noticed in the past year, both when drinking and when I order Coke products for my business, that the soda is now significantly different than before. Upon opening, the soda now tastes flat. I have not enjoyed a good can or bottle of Coke in what feels like the longest. Only now after some research did I realize that the formula has been changed. Please return the formula back to what it was. Until then I will just have to cut off Coke and stop ordering it for my business. I’ve gotten way too many complaints and I have tasted the difference for myself. Definitely not a fan of this new formula.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coca-Cola Company?

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

For the last 6 months I have had bad tasting Diet Coke. It taste like plastic and chemicals? At first I thought maybe Coke had a bad batch hit the stores because I would get a few 2 liter bottles that tasted right then when I bought more I got the bad ones again. After a few months it all started tasting bad. What’s going on with the Diet Coke? I pour out more than I drink. This has been my favorite soda for years but am now thinking Pepsi May be worth trying.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I have been drinking Coca Cola Classic most of my adult life. Something has changed, as it doesn’t matter what store or what type of packaging the Coca Cola comes in, cans or bottles, the Coca Cola Classic tastes awful and is either already flat or goes flat about 10 min after you start drinking it. I have always know I should quit drinking it, as I don’t need the sugar, but I always loved the taste. Well Coca Cola I no longer can stand your drink, whatever you did to Coca Cola Classic really ruined it. Plain water now tastes superior.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Over the summer when I was in Santa Monica they had an event where they were giving away free cans of Coke with a new formula. I really liked the taste! It still reminded me of regular Coke but with a more modern twist. I was later told this is available only online for $10 a can....Will this be available in stores? Why is it so expensive compared to regular Coke? PLEASE SELL THIS IN STORES!!!! Thanks. :)

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

This is a very bad experience with Coca Cola. We had issues before, concerning delivery and service. We had complaint before. Nothing happened. Lately, we have had double delivery, late delivery, no service on bar guns. It looks like since they are big company they can do whatever they want and nothing happens. Those are among all, one the reason they are losing customers. Very disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I'm a owner of a small grill. I've ordered from Coke probably around 20 years. I was overcharged on my bag in the box back in January 2019 and until today still have not received a refund... Now I've been charged for a CO2 and they did not delivery it to me. I keep calling and they make tickets but no one calls me back... My outlet number is **.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Coca-Cola Company Information