Consumer Complaints and Reviews
Smoke and mirrors EMR product. Nice that they offer a web-based server but that's about where the good stops. They will sell the product on the idea that they will incorporate customer feedback regularly to improve their platform - only to provide lip service and empty promises. No ability to electronically sign off outside documents - so you will be right back to printing notes for signatures that then need to be rescanned and filed in the system. NOT user friendly. Stay away.
We were specifically looking for a web based, iPad charting system. CC told us during our sales process that the iPad charting portion would be launch in 2 weeks. Needless to say, 3 YEARS later it is STILL NOT AVAILABLE. Empty promises without any accountability... We are leaving CC. Very UNHAPPY clients!!!
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
One of the pre-eminent EHR providers, CareCloud was founded in 2009 and has quickly achieved acclaim in the industry. Many of the world’s top medical providers choose to work with CareCloud.
- No long-term contracts: CareCloud doesn’t require consumers to purchase a long-term contract, which means that you can pay as you go.
- Clean interface: Clean interface and user-friendly software make it easy for new users to navigate the system.
- Integrated design: Unlike other options, CareCloud offers home-grown applications that are stitched together so that users have a more integrated solutions.
- Simplistic: The design is made to look like a social media platform and doesn’t have as much functionality as some organizations require.
- Customer service: Consumers give the product poor reviews for customer support. However, there is a live chat on their website if you need attention as well as demos.
- Best for Independent physicians, large medical practices
Compare Electronic Health Records (EHR) Software
CareCloud Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 5200 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 900
- Postal Code:
- United States