Consumer Complaints and Reviews
We had the Amazing Charts for a while, unfortunately it didn't meet our need as we were expanding and striving for excellence and couldn't do it with Amazing Charts EMR... If we needed help or support... you won't hear from them before a day or two. Also we had to use another company for internet faxing since it's not part of the system and actually it cost more than EMR itself etc... We had to move to another EMR.
I am extremely disappointed in the customer support provided by Amazing Charts. I scheduled a two hour support call and the support technician became very frustrated with me and told there was going to be a 75.00 and proceeded to put me on hold. I went to the payment for the representative and when I got back to the phone the representative had hung up on me. I called and left a message with Amazing Charts and never heard back from a representative.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Amazing Charts is an electronic health records company founded in 2001 by a family physician. Today, it provides EHR software and services to both primary care and specialty outpatient practices. The company has over 6,700 unique practices in the United States and abroad.
- Fair pricing: Amazing Charts prides itself on its affordable and fair pricing guidelines.
- Usability: The company's products are very easy to use and easy to learn. Most customers don't have any issues getting familiar with its systems.
- Specialists: Amazing Charts specializes in independent physician-owned practices, helping small companies find a helpful EHR solution.
- Excellent support: The company has a strong customer support team that is available for immediate help and appointments.
- Diverse interfaces: Amazing Charts' interfaces are diverse and cover everything from labs to radiology.
- Best for Primary care physicians, specialty outpatient practices and physician-owned practices.
Question and Answers - Amazing Charts
What problem is Amazing Charts trying to solve?
- Most physicians hate Electronic Health Record (EHR) technology because it's expensive and hard to use. These systems make them less productive and reduce the time they spend face-to-face with patients. Doctors need affordable and usable EHR software.
What sets Amazing Charts apart from the competition?
- Amazing Charts develops affordable and usable EHR software solutions. Amazing Charts serves the need of physician-owned inpatient medical practices, not hospitals and health systems. Amazing Charts is used by tens of thousands of primary care and specialty clinicians at thousands of independent practices.
What needs do Amazing Charts fulfill, and how does Amazing Charts fulfill those needs better than the competition?
- Amazing Charts EHR allows a clinician to quickly and completely document a patient’s visit. It is certified to the latest Meaningful Use (MU) standards, so Eligible Providers can collect Federal incentive dollars for using Amazing Charts. Amazing Charts EHR is seamlessly integrated with Amazing Chats PM, a comprehensive billing and revenue cycle management solution. Amazing Charts also supports hosting on the cloud, voice recognition, e-prescribing, interfaces to labs, scheduling and appointment reminders, patient portal, and much more.
How does Amazing Charts measure success?
- We look at how Amazing Charts is ranked in physician surveys on EHR satisfaction conducted by independent organizations. Amazing Charts was ranked #1 or #2 for ease-of-use and overall satisfaction in multiple surveys published in 2014 and 2015. These surveys were published by KLAS Research, Medscape, the American Association of Family Physicians (AAFP), and Blackbook.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about EHR software and Amazing Charts?
- Physicians think all EHR software is expensive and hard to use, this is not true. Amazing Charts is affordable, just $1,200 one-time for a perceptual license and $1,195 annually for technical support and software updates. Amazing Charts is easy to use and gets ranked #1 for usability all the time.
How has the EHR software industry changed in the last 10 years?
- There was a huge industry consolidation. A decade ago, there were hundreds of EHR software vendors. These vendors could not keep up with Federal certification requirements, and others were purchased and absorbed by larger companies. Today, Amazing Charts is among the top ten EHR vendors in market share and reputation for ambulatory/outpatient medicine.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Amazing Charts?
- How easy it is to switch to Amazing Charts from another HER vendors. We give you all the tools you need to make the switch.
Has Amazing Charts received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
- KLAS Research, a leader in measuring healthcare technology, just published New Leaders in the Small Practice Market: Ambulatory EMR Performance 2015 (1-10 Physicians).
Amazing Charts was ranked #1 in Overall Ease of Use (8.1 out of 9), #1 in Sales Contracting Experience, #1 in Avoids “Nickel and Diming” and #2 in Overall Satisfaction out of 20 Vendors. KLAS also asked practices to rank if their current EHR is the best EHR they have ever used. The average score is 25 percent. Amazing Charts scored an astonishing 58 percent, more than double the industry average.
How has Amazing Charts grown?
- We have grown from three employees in 2005 to 150 today. In November 2012, Amazing Charts was acquired by Pri-Med, a trusted source for professional medical education to over 260,000 clinicians since 1995.
Compare Electronic Health Records (EHR) Software
Amazing Charts Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Amazing Charts
- Year Founded:
- 650 Ten Rod Rd. Suite 12
- North Kingstown
- Postal Code:
- United States