American Career Center

Compare Job Sites

Research top Job Sites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Don't know this person or how he got my email. He doesn't respond to emails. Can't find info on Justin James or his company. With their claim that "600,000 new jobs listed in last 7 days", it's remarkable that they have no info anywhere. STOP EMAILING ME!

Like Nunia, I get spam from a "Justin James" at American Career Center. I've never had any contact with them, but "Justin" emails me every five days. They also use a middle initial which I haven't used in years. I feel sorry for anyone that gets sucked into a disreputable outfit like this; they obviously prey on people that are economically challenged, like me.

I have received three separate spam emails from this company, to two different names, one I have not used in five years. It is invasive and inappropriate. I have never signed up for any of their services and will never, ever work with a business that commits spam.

Career Offers: I would like to know if you can discontinue the career selections I have been receiving on Gmail and changing them to something I have experience in, like loading and unloading tractor trailers. If that cannot be possible, could you please discontinue the search for a career. I also have experience in janitorial, maintenance and warehouse.

I do not have any experience in any of the job offers that they list on my email. I would like some job offers that call for loading and unloading of tractor trailer vans. That is where I have had experience. If not, please do not send any more offers in the fields that I have been receiving. I am not upset with the encouragement in seeking a new career. I just can't look into those offers with what is happening regarding job seeking and the time I have to learn a new career.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Career Center?

I was told that after completing the required training and examinations, I would be guaranteed a job for the Federal Post office. I trained for two weeks and took the required examinations. After some time had passed, I decided to go into the office to check the status of my record and to see if I was being placed for employment. When I arrived, I was told that the company relocated and that there was no way of reaching the so-called employees of this company.

The American Career Center was a place that had promised me a career with the United States Postal Service. They claim to offer you a job once u have completed their program. The total for their classes was $500.00 dollars after i completed their classes they gave me a test date for July.14.2008 . I had passes The U.S Postal Examination according to them. However its been seven months since i heard from them. Ive left many messages with N. Pollaro the director of the program however none of them were answered.

Recently when ever i try and call their number it appears to be that they have either changed their number without informing me or their number has been disconnected, either way i haven't been in contact with them due to their phone line. I find it very odd that they claim to offer all types of Government Jobs and then you don't hear from them.

To describe the damage the American Career Center has caused me resulted in a $500.00 dollar debt. I am a 20yr old student who could not afford money such as that to go to waste. I had faith in the Career Center, i believed i was making a good investment towards my future. As well as damage caused economically i also re framed from taking any other job positions offered to me because i felt i would be hearing from the U.S Postal Service any up coming day.

Emotional i was very hurt and sadden by the whole outcome of this. I put my trust and money into this company believing I was making a change for a brighter furture.

American Career Center Company Profile