Veritas Prep

Compare GMAT Prep Courses

Research top GMAT Prep Courses recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Has helped me with strategies that will get me ahead. It has helped me relearn skills I forgot and helped me with confidence. I would recommend it to anyone regardless of skill level. The guys have a lot of experience and knowledge on the topics. Additionally they give a lot of tips to help on the test. I would recommend to anyone who wants to increase their score. The website is functional and has a lot of tools. The app is great and I have a ton of videos I can watch and practice with. With the videos I can watch at anytime. Only downside is you need a connection. I think I can get all the things that I need from these tools. I do like that the lessons build on each other and help you from lesson to lesson.

This program provided good study material that helped me learn and study efficiently. It helped me organize information and answers that allowed me to improve. The teachers were knowledgeable and helpful. They directed me and answered questions when I needed it. Classes went smoothly and were organized. Access was always available when I needed it, no problems getting the information and answers I needed. Easy access to lessons and to teachers. I was able to prepare much more for the test with the lessons and teacher access. I could organize information much better for the test.

I used it towards one job. It took me about 6 weeks of prep time. I could do it at my own leisure on my schedule. It wasn't so much costly as it was time consuming. All in all it's worth it. I don't remember his name now, but he actually took the time to help. He explained things in depth. The online sessions made things so much easier for me. It wasn't my first choice to test prep online. I thought I would end up side tracked. For the most part I was able to stay on task. This isn't for people who get side tracked easily. It got me to get my scores high enough to pass the test. Little intermediate tests to see where I was at and what I had learned seemed useless at the time, looking back I think that helped.

If you are on the fence about which test prep company to decide on, choose Veritas Prep. I did my research and you should do yours too. You will find that there is no better course to prepare for the GMAT than Veritas Prep and no better instructor than Chris. After continuous research for the right prep course I finally found the right one. I took a leap of faith and tried Veritas Prep. It was the best decision I could have ever made. The material is broken down so well. It's easy to understand and it is built to fit your schedule if you work full-time, part-time or if you're just studying in general.

They were detailed and thoughtful in preparing sets of directions and steps to help me prepare, be confident in my ability to take a test in my college exams. They are very intelligent and educated in their teaching. They know what the kid is feeling and know how to help them be more confident and succeed on tests. It is very easy to access either digital or on paper. You are able to review and study anytime you want at any location. They know just the steps to give to make you more confident and able to study easily so you won't have to worry about flunking because their service is very well put together.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Veritas Prep?

Very useful material. I recommended it to my family and friends. My friends like it. My family is very happy that I could succeed with it. Fine support given by teachers. Their expertise made me a real expert in the subject. I love the materials and teaching methods. Good and easy access. Very easy to grasp. Wonderful experience to learn. My friends also started using the package. Good study materials. It made me to understand the things easily, grasp the ideas, put into use in the exam.

Not only are their materials fantastic (and, in my opinion, the most similar to GMATPrep), but their employees and customer service are top notch. They genuinely care about your individual success and that made all the difference for me. He always brought a ton of enthusiasm to the classes which helped us all to stay focused after work. He also provided additional non-Veritas Prep materials that I found very useful. He's clearly a smart guy, great instructor, and cares about how his students are doing. The course provided an excellent overview of the topics you need to know for the test. If you do all the pre-work and homework, you should have a solid grasp of all the underlying concepts. There was one class where we talked about pacing and general strategies.

I was satisfied because it helped me to be more prepared. It had a lot of relevant information and I was less stressful about the testing. Teacher expertise was useful. Had enough time to practice with students and helped to achieve goals. I was prepared to go through with testing. Access was very easy and safe. Very user-friendly and was easy to navigate across all the different subjects. Helped me to successfully get what I needed. Preparation helped me to get ready through practice tests and helped me study by using relevant materials. Subject matter was there and helped me be prepared.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Veritas Prep offers both in-person classroom prep courses and live, online GMAT prep courses, as well as HD video streaming test prep support and individualized tutoring. Since its inception in 2002, it has taught more than 100,000 students and now has test prep centers in more than 90 cities, located in 20 different countries.

• 36-hour course load: The full GMAT test prep course is broken into two- or three-hour sessions that can be taken over a six-week, three-week or one-week period.
  • Top-level instructors: Every instructor at Veritas Prep is required to have taken the GMAT exam and scored at least in the top 99th percentile and to have previous teaching experience.
  • Free repeat course: Enrollees that complete one course with Veritas Prep are entitled to take the course again free of charge for any reason within 12 months of completing their first course.
  • Money-back guarantee: Students that complete the 36-hour full course can get their money back if they take the GMAT exam within 90 days of completing the course and their test score does not improve.
  • 12 practice tests: Students have access to 12 GMAT practice tests and seven student diagnostic tests, as well as detailed results for up to one year after enrollment.
  • Best for Students preparing to take the GMAT examination who want to improve their score.

Compare GMAT Prep Course