4.2/5 (19 ratings)

About University of Phoenix School of Nursing

The University of Phoenix offers undergraduate and graduate online Nursing degrees. Read more University of Phoenix reviews to learn about other degree programs offered.

University of Phoenix School of Nursing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about University of Phoenix School of Nursing?

Original review: April 18, 2018

Everything to me is great. I like the way I can speak or chat with someone at any time when I have a question or concern. It was very easy to understand the program, turn in the work, and see how I'm doing, also to connect with my instructor or others at any time especially when something is hard to understand, you don't have to try to figure it out on your own because you have help. Everyone is always helpful and available for any reason they may be needed, so that's a great thing. They're doing a really good job.

Original review: April 17, 2018

There were great aspects and so much learning and growth from my experience at the University of Phoenix School of Nursing. There are various positives of an online learning environment and the convenience of online learning is one of the most appreciated aspects of this program. The cost was a minor issue for me considering tuition was paid with no loans, however, they do offer many discounts and scholarships for qualified students to take advantage of. Overall the quality of education was good and the experience was worth it.

Original review: April 16, 2018

University of Phoenix School of Nursing is a great place to take classes. Great staff, friendly and supportive. No other schools offer competitive rates. There is freedom and ability to complete courses in a timely fashion and according to your schedule. I would highly recommend University of Phoenix School of Nursing to anyone needing to pursue or further their educational experience and broaden their horizons.

Original review: April 15, 2018

The University of Phoenix School of Nursing is great at providing students an opportunity to get an education without making them go into the traditional learning environment. For me this meant I was able to take classes while still taking care of my family. This is so very important to me because as a single mom I need to be present. Classes are flexible and teachers are very understanding. However, the price of admission is very high for the average person which doesn't make the school very inclusive.

Original review: April 8, 2018

Registering and obtaining resources for classes have been easy. I have had support from instructors and good experiences with the courses that I have taken part in so far. But I didn't like not having one on one interaction with the instructor. Being in different time zones than the instructors and other students can make it difficult when submitting assignments on time. But other than that, they have completely online and easily accessible classes and studies. Working full time I wouldn't be able to do traditional school. I like being able to registered online and not have to go to campus for anything.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I like that University of Phoenix School of Nursing is online so there is a level of independence with that and also a lot of responsibility. With online courses it is sink or swim, but it is solely up to you how that goes. The courses give you an allotted time frame. If you work or have kids it is a strain sometimes, but if you keep plugging through it will be worth it and I guarantee it. I know what it feels like to be so close... and so far away at the same time... but I put my head down and just concentrate on my goal. The curriculum is hard sometimes and challenging but it is to groom you into the best that you can be... If you can come through all the study late nights... working in the morning... holding a sick child while finishing your finals... You have become a better, more tired person with a better paycheck and a better life for you and your family.

Original review: April 6, 2018

University of Phoenix School of Nursing is fun and exciting. The classes are easy to follow and thorough. The website is set up very nicely and allows for easy navigation. I really like the teacher and the availability of the teachers and the fact that I can set my own pace. However, I dislike the cost. It is very expensive to attend this college and can make it hard to afford and even to apply. Financing is available but it still costs too much. But I have had a very pleasant experience and really enjoy how easy it is to complete the classes and do the work.

Original review: April 5, 2018

At University of Phoenix School of Nursing, you can work at your own pace. Compared to a physical classroom, it is more relaxed and laid back. It is a good course, but some of the classes are hard. Also, if you need help you don't get it immediately. You don't have students and teachers to communicate with like in a class, if you have a question it won't get answered the same as in a class. But it is very enlightening, enjoyable and fairly easy to understand.

Original review: April 4, 2018

What I liked about the University of Phoenix School of Nursing online program was the ability to do it on my own time while I continued to work and take care of my family at the same time. It was empowering and it worked for me. Overall I had a great time earning my degree and being able to get my dream job from it. However, I would like the classes to be cheaper. But I also really enjoyed my classes and would consider going to this school again later on for a higher degree.

University of Phoenix School of Nursing Company Information