3.83/5
  • 1 star
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 29, 2016

6 University of New Haven Criminal Justice Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

The value of something is critical when dealing with knowledge and the school of your choice, it is necessary that you are getting the education that you want and not just something you wasted your money for. Qualifications for if you want to attend classes at a university or not should be up to the classes they cover and if you need them or not, paying for something you do not need is crazy and should be avoided. The course selection is definitely needed and necessary to find out if the school is right for you, without that you would not know what is right for you. You need your course but after that it is needed for your major in the field. The ease of learning is necessary for some people but I would like to be challenged to learn more instead the ease of a class, I know people want the ease of a class but are they really learning?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I think the classes were very valuable because they were modern and very relevant to careers of this time. The professors teach up to date lessons and I think that is very important. The instructor qualifications were awesome because you can trust that they have learned at the best of schools. They seem to have a great balance with lessons from past years and the now. The course selection offers various classes that I think cover a range of career choices so I feel that anyone could find what they are looking for. The material is a bit difficult but nothing that your professor could not explain to you in a bit more detail. It has the right amount of difficulty for you to do fine in your classes.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

The class really opened my eyes to a lot of new things and experiences that people are experiencing around the world. I would recommend the class to others as well because it was just that good. The instructor seemed to be very qualified to teach this class and were very knowledgeable about what they were teaching to all of us. They were always helpful in answering questions. I wish that there was a greater course selection than what was offered but in the end I was happy with the course that I selected. A few more options would have been better. It was very easy to learn in this course just because of the instructor and the way that they delivered the course and did it in an informative way.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

It's kinda expensive but its worth it to study in their programs because they will teach you real good especially with the criminal subjects. They are good and will really teach you the best as they can to improve your knowledge and skills. I recommend it to my relatives who likes to study this kind of program. They are lots of varieties of courses to choose from. You can really see and choose which want you want and they will assist you based on your skills. They do lots of programs and study which can help you learn real good in the course that you like, they use different techniques of studying so that you'll be comfortable with it.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

The value of the place is very good. It helps you with any problems I might have while I was doing the courses. I would tell other people to go there. It is a very good place to go. The teachers is very knowing in their field. They help you with any problems that might come up with the work. The course selections are very good. They have a wide variety of courses in the field that I have course in. The courses are very easy to chooses and easy to pick the one that you want. They help pick. The way they are set up makes it easy to learn.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about University of New Haven Criminal Justice?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I figured out that criminal Justice was not what I wanted to do so I dropped out. The tuition though too... My goodness! That was EXPENSIVE! But now there's no going back. It was very easy and simple to get qualified to go to this college. But I figured out that this is not what I wanted to do. Now I'm stuck with many fees and tuition costs.. Oh well. It was tough, hence the reason I decided that it is not what I want to do later in life.

University of New Haven Criminal Justice expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1920, the University of New Haven (UNH) is a private educational institution. UNH is a regionally accredited school offering criminal justice degrees.

• Variety of concentrations: UNH offers criminal justice and public safety programs with eight different concentrations.

• On-campus housing: Traditional on-campus housing is available for students attending UNH.

• Best for: Young students who wish to attend a traditional university where on-campus housing is available.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs