Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1 Tutor.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 21, 2015

My complaint today April 21, 2015 is regarding Tutor.com deliberately blocking my access to my remaining 5 hours and 32 minutes (I am owed 9 minutes for waste trying to gain access). I connected to ** (calculus) just to prove my account is blocked. ** connected me to ** (statistics tutor) who could not receive my uploaded document which was also blocked access. Tutor.com is upset that I complained and will continue to complain about their lousy tutors and service. Tutor.com also complained to Post University which is my college where I study statistics as if Post U would discipline me. I am now owed a total of 42.9 minutes of tutor minutes back to my account.

Tutor.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tutor.com offers one-on-one, personalized tutoring over the Internet. It focuses mainly on middle school and high school students.

• Tutoring is completely individualized: Sessions include answers to students' specific questions and are also customized to meet student needs.

• Many tutors have PhDs or other postgraduate degrees: Doctors, lawyers and post-graduate students comprise the majority of this company's tutoring body.

• AP exam prep: Students seeking advanced placement credit can get help from Tutor.com

• 24/7 access: Students can access tutors at any time of day or night, making this service ideal for those who study best late at night.

• Tutoring is all online: Students can access the virtual classroom from anywhere using an Internet-enabled computer or mobile device.

• Best for: Kids who are failing and college-bound teenagers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

New York
NY
800-411-1970
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.