ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
TutaPoint expert review by ConsumerAffairs
TutaPoint is an online tutoring service that has been featured in the Wall Street Journal. It has offered tutoring services since 2007 and also offers supplemental educational materials to help teachers n the classroom.
- Classes are conducted in a virtual classroom: Students can sign in to an online classroom, participate and get feedback, allowing them to get the entire tutoring experience without leaving their homes.
- Offers math tutorial videos: TutaPoint offers 160 math videos that break concepts down into short, manageable steps.
- All tutors are U.S. based: Tutors are familiar with educational standards in the United States and can help students master state tests.
- Post-session materials help students stay focused: After each session, students get a task list and list of resources to help them study further.
- Quality verification program: Tutors are screened for expertise and ability to teach as well as being required to pass a background check
- Best for: Special needs students, kids who are failing and kids who are taking state exams.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
TutaPoint Company Information
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- (800) 390-2370