Stratus Prep

Compare GRE Prep Courses

Research top GRE Prep Courses recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

With this program I felt I was ready to face everything. They helped me get ready and any questions I had they were there to help me through it all. This course was why and how I made it through. The teachers were great. They helped me through it. They told me what I needed to do step by step. They were always there for me when I needed them. They encouraged me to do it. All of the material they have there for you is very easy to access at all times no matter what time of the day or night. The material is very helpful. It all has everything you will need. The preparation I got for this was great. Everything you will need is there for you. They never let you just sitting there wondering what step is next. The preparation was great for the text. It let you know everything.

Every time I need to prep for an upcoming test, I use this system. It helps me prepare and is easy to use. It's always quick and I really feel like I retain the information. The teachers that they hire really know their stuff. It's like I have my own personal teacher to help guide me through the test prep, I always feel like I'm ready after I use this. It's easy to use and straightforward. I never have to guess at the controls and know where I'm at on the site at all times. I really like the ease with which I use this test prep site. The prep is perfect, the questions are relevant to what I am studying and I never feel lost with what they are trying to teach me, it is amazing.

I usually don't test well but this made it completely different, I aced my test. I walked it confident and it was all over as soon at it started. The teacher had plenty of experience, she knew her job well and excelled at it. She had gone to a top school and she knew what she was talking about first hand. Everything was ready for me to pick up when I needed it, anything whatsoever. All I had to do was ask and they would get it to me fast. The preparation helped me be more alert, I knew what I was doing and I wasn't double guessing any questions, all of the material is helpful and also easy to reach.

The prep course is easily affordable. Someone with a part time job could afford this course. It's great for the average Joes out there! The teacher experience was Geri professional. They work with you at your pace while also being challenging at the same time. They are great! This course is easy to do. The online courses are my favorite since I can set a time to do them while still managing a job and other priorities. The preparation is quick and easy. It's like going to a fast food joint and being in and out in the blink of an eye. It's easy when you are!

If I were to be asked the value of this company I would have to say that I highly recommend it and it is extremely important and valuable to me. I would absolutely recommend the teaching expertise of this company. They are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and friendly and professional. I would definitely have to say that the whole process of using this website is extremely easy to use and navigate through. Very beneficial and efficient. The rate of preparation that this company gives to me is simply amazing. It is truly dedicated to bettering my life and making it a simple process.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stratus Prep?

This GRE prep program is a very good value. I feel that the course depth is well worth the cost of the product. Most courses are similar in cost or more expensive. The quality of the expertise of the teachers is by far, much more superior than what I had originally anticipated upon my original purchase of this product. I feel adequately prepared after completing this course. This GRE course product is relatively easy to access. I went in without knowing what to expect or having preconceived notions about the course, and I was satisfied with the level of accessibility. After completing this GRE course product I can say that I feel much more prepared than I had felt previously, before taking the course. This course adequately prepares for the test.

Helps with time management and how to attack the test so that you can answer actually as many questions as possible, if you need some rehearsal with test taking you will love this test preparation service. The teachers help you prepare for the test and are able to answer questions and do some self preparation to pass the GRE so that you can attend the school of your choice. Great instruction by the teachers. Great mix of material that allows for different learning styles to retain and master the information to do well on the GRE. I would strongly recommend the service I am extremely happy with my decision to use it. This is the service that will prepare you for the best possible outcome on the gre possible. I would strongly encourage anyone to use the service and the institution's available resources to do the best possible.

At first I thought it a bit on the expensive side but you know the old adage, you get what you pay for?! That's exactly what's worth it here! It seemed like this could be grueling but with the response time and constant support, it actually makes things easier. My essays were lacking as I'm a person of meager conversation, so it helped me greatly in that aspect. Once you get it all set up everything is pretty much right there at your fingertips. You get everything going and you're well on your way to getting better scores! This showed me a lot of ways to get around my small talk essays.

Was looking for something to help when I came across this product. Wasn't very expensive and seems like a good investment. Great buying experience. Teachers were extremely helpful when I needed answers. Always willing to take the extra time to help me understand the parts I was missing. Very easy to navigate and use. I highly recommend this product for younger and older people alike. Very affordable, for someone on a budget. Took the time to explain things to me that I was otherwise just not understanding. I am now knowledgeable in the areas I was having trouble on.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Since 2006, Stratus Prep has grown rapidly across more than 30 countries. They specialize in private tutoring for test prep, along with admissions counseling.

• Seeking perfection: The goal of these programs is to help you achieve perfect or near-perfect scores in the qualitative and language sections.
  • Total package: Because your GRE scores will only be one part of what it takes for a successful application, Stratus Prep include admissions counseling with the tutoring.
  • Student as subject: In the essays, the GRE graders are looking for character in addition to the right answers. Stratus tutors examine your personal and career history to make your essays more interesting and memorable.
  • Cost ladder: The cost ranges from low to high based on how many hours of prep you require. Low priced study plans can be as short as five hours, and there is no upper limit.
  • Best for Students who value flexibility and efficiency will do well with Stratus.

Compare GRE Prep Course